早孕试纸什么时候用用Do早孕试纸什么时候用用Are

英语问句中,什么时候用do问,什么时候用are问?are you……?do you……?
例如 do you 后面要接行为动词.行为动词即一说动词即知道是什么动作.如 sing ,run,come等.在这样的句子里构成否定句和疑问句要加助动词do1.Do you have any other family?are是系动词,即be动词(am is are)的一个,后面接的是形容名词、数次、代词、介词短语等做宾语(也称作表语),be动词的作用便是谓语,一般表示状态、性质、判断,不表动作.2.Do you go to school every day?你每天都去学校吗?3.Do you understand?你理解了吗?4Do you have any question?你有什么问题吗?5.Do you think he is a good man?你觉得他是不是好人?6.Did you have anywork to do last sunday?例如 Are you 后面要接形容词,名词,介词和介词短语,表示主语的状态,情况等.1.Are you a teacher?你是老师?2.Are you tall?你多高?3.Are you in the zoo?你在动物园?4.Are you student?你是学生?5.Are you a Chinese?你是中国人?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
are 后面跟形容词do 后面跟动词
扫描下载二维码打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥198元/3个月
一次购买,终身使用。¥2990元/终身
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
第32讲:月光族用英语怎么说?
阅读次数:
VIP会员专享下载:()* 日起,网站不再提供免费下载服务,详情请看站长公开信:
Donny在北京学汉语,他的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教他。今天是Yanglin要问的:月光族。
Donny: Hey 杨琳! 我们晚上要去吃饭,do you want to come along?
Yanglin: 哎,我想去!可就是。。。没钱!
Donny: Hmm? Didn't you just got a new job?
Yanglin: 别提了,我是典型的月光族。每次一发工资,缴缴房租,再跟朋友吃吃饭,再到商场买买东西...钱就不知不觉用完啦! 话说,这月光族用英语怎么说?
Donny: hmm, 月光族可以说 live from paycheck to paycheck。
Yanglin: live from paycheck to paycheck?
Donny: 对,paycheck is spelled p-a-y-c-h-e-c-k。支票。在美国,很多工资是由支票的形式发给你的。所以 live from paycheck to paycheck, 就是形容盼着下一张工资单过日子。
Yanglin: 这么说来,我可真是 live from paycheck to paycheck! 典型的月光族! 不过这个月,我去夏威夷花了好大一笔钱,所以就更没闲钱了。这种开销特别大的旅行啊什么的,用英语怎么说呢?
Donny: You can say: My vacation in Hawaii broke the bank.
YL: 我懂了,Break the bank 就是形容某件东西特别贵。比如上星期,我想买LV的包,男朋友就跟我说,We can't afford this purse, it will break the bank. 我们买不起这个包,实在太贵了。
Donny: 对! 你还可以说,this purse will max out my credit card. 也是特别贵的意思。
YL: 这个说法形象! Max out somebody's credit card, 刷爆信用卡!Did you ever max out your credit card?
Donny: Me? I would never do that! Now let's see what you've learned today!
Yanglin: 第一:月光族的生活方式叫 live from
第二,非常昂贵可以说 break the bank;第三,刷爆信用卡,叫 max out somebody's credit card.
网友的学习评论(条):
第一次听,感觉还不错,这篇文章很实用嘛
不错,很实用。容易记住。喜欢。赞。
Many young graduates often live from paycheck to paycheck, often ,house can be really a bad issue,they have to break the bank and max out their credit card to buy a house under mortage.
I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck .
useful!I know how to judgy this group of guy!
I am living from paycheck to paycheck now!
very nice,I live from paycheck to paycheck now,last week,I maxed out my credit card for my new phone
Recently i always live from paycheck to paycheck. i sometimes maxed out my credit card for my traveling in summer vacation.
It is very good!I think living from paycheck to paycheck
I don't even have chance to live from paycheck to paycheck. I dont have a credit card so I don't have chance to max out it. that's not bad, right? haha
很棒的,会一直听下去
LAST Week i bought I-phone,it maxed out my credit card,so my friend said to me 'THE phone broke
the bank,you are a girl now who is living from paycheck to paycheck!"
I'm living form paycheck to paycheck also....
Compared with those who live from paycheck to paycheck, I think I should cherish my life today.I never buy things that may break the bank or max out my credit.
i do not live from paycheck to paycheck,because i earn a lot of money every month。if i like something that breaks the bank,like cars or houses,i will do not buy it。so i never max out mycredit card。when i go to shop ,i always use the cash
I am a man who is living from to payckeck to paycheck
i could max out my credit card every month
Very good, it's useful.
I like it! it's useful , and I will continue to pay attention on it. I'm not that kind of people who live from paycheck to paycheck , and I never break my bank or max my credit card , because I never buy any things that I can't afford it.
i lived from paycheck to paycheck for several months,this moths,my house mortage broke the bank and i max out all my credit card
it is very usefull,and it is interesting!
I dare not to use credit card .
becuase of I'm worried that I 'll max out my credit card.
great,I will go on learning.
somehow, i was a bit similar to
I don't like to live from paycheck to paycheck,so during my daily life Ipay more attention to how to save,that mean I never break the bank ,even I am infrequently to use the credit card .In the other ways that max out my credit card,which it is never happend to me.
I am living from paycheck to paycheck,now,I also want to max out my credit card for my new I-phone,it will break the bank!
Oh, I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck.
Actually, i have never max out my credit card.
i live from paycheck to paycheck, and last time i wanted to buy an iphone, however, i can't aford that because it will break the bank and max out my credit card
很喜欢、、可是怎么下载到时候里去呢
怎么下载到手机??
Kind of funny
break the bank
I usually spend my money by plan. so i am not a
living from paycheck to paycheck .
Very useful
how can i change the life that living from pay check to check
It's very good ,I like it.
have learned it.
Very good !
It's good and now I am living from paycheck to paycheck.
i think it useful!
I bought a IPAD broken the bank
with maxing out my creadit card , so I live from paycheck
to paycheck
go on learning useful thing
well,live from paycheck to paycheck is not a good lifestyle !but how to avoid it:first,word hard to make more moneysecond,don't buy things that break the bank third,contral yourself and don't max your creadit card
live from paycheck to paycheck
i live from paycheck to paycheck,cuz i went my hometwon and maxed our my paring broke the bank ,i prefer to see my parents.
It's useful. I like it.but I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck. We must plan our life e on!
useful.good.
I lived from paycheck to paycheck when i was young and not married. but now i know how to save money.i don't buy things that break the bank and never maxout my credit card
i never live from paycheck to paycheck and never buy things that will break the bank and never max out my credit card
When we live from paycheck to paycheck,but we coudn't
do max out of our credit card.If that we will not be live....
More and more people use the iphone five,I like it very much,although i don't live from paycheck to paycheck,but i don't want to max out my credit card,it will broke my bank.
life is more difficult then before, especially for young people who live in a big city. live from paycheck to paycheck is better than no income, so having a job to get salary is a good thing now.
haha, I am not a person live from paycheck to paycheck, although i also like those luxury things that break bank, i am still a sensible buyer for buying things which i can afford, i'm not going to max out my credit card for a stupid purse!
If you always max out your credit card,you will certainly live from paycheck to paycheck.
i do live a life from paycheck to paycheck , now i have no more money to live a better life this month,my salay please please .i want my money!
Really,house max out my credit card,so this period i
live from paycheck to paycheck,but i enjoyed this time,no burden instead,but happy。hah
LAST MONTH ,I Spent many money ,because
i went home for six days during 10.1-10.7.But i don't live from paycheck to paycheck.I
a little money
monthly.Sometimes i use credit card,but i never max out my credit card.In my opinion,if i can't afford it ,i don't buy it.
I am a typical live from paycheck by paycheck.I want to save momey when the festival.
live from paycheck to paycheck
nowadys many yong person live from paycheck to paycheck. it is normal that they ofen max out their credit cards .
At present,most of the young graduates live from paycheck to paycheck,the house is a serious problem to them,which will max out their credit card.As result,they don't have more money to pay for luxury things as that will break the bank of them.
Yes ,I am living from paycheck to paycheck now!
This fur coat is so luxury
It's so expensive that I will max out my credit card.
It is easy to keep in mind. Thanks~
It's very useful!
I'm always living from paycheck to paycheck during four monthes begining my new job. The clothes and a new phone break the bank. These nearly max out my credit card.
Now l'm still a student,but l will not live from paycheck from paycheck after l have job!!
l will not buy the articles for daily use that will break the bank .
I live from paycheck to paycheck, break the bank and max out my credit if i want to buy a nice smartphone.
I want to buy
ph , but It breaks the band
so that I can' afford It. Moreover,I often live from paycheck to paycheck and max out my credit card which make me torn all the time.
It is an easy and convenient way for English study!
i really don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck ,but i have on idea to change it .
i really don't like a life style like that live from paycheck to paycheck,but now i offen max out my credit card ,whe i call to my mam,the first sentence she must to say:you had maxed your credit card again? then i will ask her :yep things are broken the bank
月光族的生活方式: live from
非常昂贵: break the bank;刷爆信用卡: max out somebody's credit card.
I must to work hard so that i can flee away from the life from paycheck to paycheck!
Useful words and phrases. I have been living from paycheck to paycheck ever since my baby was born.
I don't want to become living from paycheck to paycheck. I need to arrange my money!
my life is always live from paycheck to paycheck ,because i can't stop shopping
I bought a new shirt and it broke my bank. I max out my credit card for buying a car. I live from paycheck to paycheck for a supermarket is beside my house.
I don't want to be a person who always live from paycheck to paycheck.
Now Im living from paycheck to paycheck .It seems that there's hole in my pocket , once having some money in it , i always go shopping spree ...so
there 's no money to leave before the end of the month ,i have to eat instant noodle to get over it .i really need a change of pace- -
Yanglin: 哎,我想去!可就是。。。没钱!Donny: Hmm? Didn't you just got a new job?i definitely don't like grammar,but that word "got" there may be wrong,i think we should put "get"there.
it will break the bank.
I never maxed out my credit card, a good way....
I hate living from paycheck to paycheck...
i can not afford that car. it will break the bank....
I never max out my credit card because
i dislike using that...
It will break the bank and it will max out my credit card!In a word,I don't want to live from paycheck to paycheck!
I live from paycheck to paycheck, I can't afford this LV purse, it will break the bank,may it will max out my credit card.Where do you live怎么翻译及发音
沪江词库精选Where do you live是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 你住在哪里
I can't recall where he lives (how to do it).
我记不起他住在哪儿(这个活怎么做法)。
Do you like the area(ie neighbourhood) where you're living?
你喜欢你居住的地区吗
What you do for a living is critical to where you settle and how you live — and the converse is also true.
一个人的谋生手段对于其居住地的选择和生活方式来说有着至关重要的影响,反之亦然。
They would run a real plant where men and women could earn a living doing useful work.
他们要开设一间真正的工厂,使得男人和女人都能够在里面做有用的工作来维持生计。
你在哪里长大的
昨天你到哪里去了
电视机插头我该插在哪里
你的东西在哪儿
你要去哪里
那些书在哪儿
2016Where do you live是什么意思由沪江网提供。英语中什么时候用do或does提问,什么时候用am is are提问?总是把这两个弄混,请说的通俗易懂些,
抛开那些复杂的语法,通俗的说,你就记住:句中动词是原型的就用do/does题问,若句中无动词,就用am/is/are提问.我刚学英语的时候就是这么记忆的,很管用,每次考试中的这种填空都不会错.比如:____ he go to school by bike?(他骑车上学吗?)句中动词go为原型,故应填do/does,又因为主语为he第三人称单数,故应填does.再比如:____ these books yours?(这些书是你的吗?)主语these books,宾语yours,缺少(系)动词,故应用am/is/are,又因为主语是these books是复数,故应填are.不知是否明白.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
do/does以及be动词在英语中都是助动词其中do/does帮助实义动词构成否定句和疑问句be动词可以充当系动词或者帮助动词构成进行时态如:he goes to school everyday.改成否定句就要用doesn't,因为go是一个实义动词He is a student.该否定句:He isn't a student.【is是系动词】He...
你只要遵循一山容不下二虎的原则就可以 do/does是助动词 就是来提示动词的
所以它出现时剧中已经有了一个动词了 而 be动词在文中就是动词 不能再出现其他动词了 如Do you know?know是动词
所以Do就是助动词
I am a girl.am是动词
这个句子中没有其他的动词了...
提问肯定是疑问句
汉语意思 “是” 就用 is an are提问
汉语意思指“做” 就用do does 提问举例子 他是个学生?(is)
那是一支笔?(is) 你是北京人?(are)那些是橡皮?(are)
而又有没有那本书?(do)
他靠打工为生?(does)至于 am are is 怎么区别 do doe...
扫描下载二维码英语中的一般疑问句什么时候用do 什么时候用are提问?英语中的一般疑问句什么时候用do 什么时候用are 提问?我老是分不清楚 那位仁兄指导一下下?
倾城╮赣壹
这个主要看你的谓语是什么了?提问的时候主谓倒置就可以了.如果没有is,are这些be动词的话,就用do提问比如 I go to zoo every week.提问就是 Do you go to zoo every week?如果有is,are这些be动词的话,就直接把be动词提前即可.比如 He is doing his homework.提问就是 Is he doing his homework?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
are+动词doing do+动词原型DO YOU 是一般现在时的提问式,其后面必须加一个实实在在的动词,也即DO 是个没有意义的助动词; 而 ARE YOU的后面要跟名词、形容词、动名词(*坚决不能加纯粹的动词!) DO YOU KNOW?(KNOW——动词!) ARE YOU JOKING?(JOKING——动名词) ARE YOU ...
当他又实义动词的话就用do,没有实义动词就用are在顺便说一下所谓实义动词就是run write watch eat 等等,就是人能做出的动作,用are是因为一句句子中不能缺少谓语,所以没有动词就用be动词啦
句中有be动词用aree.g You're hungry.Are you hungry?没有就用助动词do/doese.g l do my home work after school.我在放学后做作业What do l do after school?我在放学后做什么?She does my home work after s...
句中有be动词用are,没有就用助动词do/does
先把一般疑问句还原为陈述句:在原句陈述句中,用be动词构成谓语,则在一般疑问句中用is, are, was,were在原句陈述句中,用实义动词(如work,sleep)构成谓语,则用do,does,did在原句陈述句中,用情态动词+实义动词构成谓语,用相应的情态动词在原句陈述句中,用实义动词的完成时构成谓语,则用have,has...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 早孕试纸什么时候用 的文章

随机推荐