because of you伴奏my poor ...

My teacher was made _____ his teaching because of poor health.A.giving up B.to give up C.give up D.given up
Bmake sb do = sb be made to do sth 让某人做某事,变被动结构时不定式要还原
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Bmake的被动要加to
B. to give up希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不会的欢迎再继续问我(*^__^*)
答案是Bmake sb. do sth.使某人做某事 被动要用sb.be made to do sth.
扫描下载二维码记得有一首英语歌,很动感的舞曲,只记得好像有一句歌词,because of my 谁知道这首歌歌名_百度知道
记得有一首英语歌,很动感的舞曲,只记得好像有一句歌词,because of my 谁知道这首歌歌名
记得有一首英语歌,很动感的舞曲,只记得好像有一句歌词,because of my 谁知道这首歌歌名啊
m about to partyGive me sunlight I'm about to partyGive me sunlight I'm so excitedGive me sunlight I'm so excitedGive me sunlight I'm singing loudlyGive me Give me oh oh oh oh ohGive me sunlightGive me sunlightGive me sunlightGive me sunlightGive me Give me oh oh oh oh ohShake your body shake it lightly shake it on onLife’s a party it can hit you so go on onShake it down down down down down downCome on and shake it down down down downAnd I feel so brightAnd I feel so lightBm so excitedGive me sunlight I'm singing on my ownIn my locked up worldAnd I’ll make you feel sorry when your goneAnd I’ll make you feel sorry cause your goneIt'm about to partyGive me sunlight I'm fineI don’t need the timeIn Glimpse of fate I’m over youGive me sunlight I&#39, I’ll be dancing all nightAnd I think i&#39,s been hours since your goneAnd you dumped your girlI'm a bright lightNow its time to turn the stereoTurn it so loud and let it goI’ll be alright right alrightGive me sunlight I'm so excitedGive me sunlight I'm about to partyGive me sunlight I&#39.I’ll be better in my zoneI’m dancing all aloneBut the vibes are heardThe beats are getting onInside my nervesAnd now your sorry that I’m goneJust look at me I’m a shinning lightNow its time to turn the stereoTurn it so loud and let it goI’ll be alright right alrightGive me sunlight I'm singing loudlyGive me Give me oh oh oh oh ohIm floating on my ownAnd the eyes will flirtI was living in a domeOf your sucked up worldBut I’m not s only a small heartAnd you released a birdThat loved you all alongEven though your blurredI’ll make you feel sorry cause its doneYou with a dark heart i&#39Give Me Sunlight - Lea MakhoulShake your bodyShake your body ShakeShake your bodyShake your bodyIt'm singing loudlyGive me Give me oh oh oh oh ohGive me sunlightGive me sunlightGive me sunlightGive me sunlightGive me Give me oh oh oh oh ohGive me sunlight I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
because of my poor education
吗?或者是because of my eyes
不是,是女的唱的。
那我就不知道了
凯丽克莱克森?
英语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Americans see growing gap between rich and poor | Pew Research Center怎样对because of my poor pronunciation这一句提问_百度知道
怎样对because of my poor pronunciation这一句提问
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 because of you伴奏 的文章

随机推荐