Liu Jin is asking alexandria...

> 【答案带解析】A situation in which a student is troubl...
A situation in which a student is troubled by his parents asking him to go into a job area that makes good money but he doesn’t want to go into, is a bad situation. The question is whether he should go into this job or not.To start with, you need to go for what is best for YOU, even if there would be some negative(消极的)results. You can’t be happy if you don’t make decisions that are right for you. If you do not make your own decisions and make decisions that will be good for you, your life would be a big lie to yourself, which is not a sign that you have done something you wanted to do.Living a lie would not be a very good life. The truth is much better than living a lie. If your whole life is a lie, then it is not a very beautiful life at all. In the song Lyin’ Eyes, the woman is living a lie by pretending(假装)she loves the old man, while in reality she was just in it for money. As a result, her life is miserable(悲惨的) and a big lie.And finally, money cannot buy happiness. A good example of this is also from the song Lyin’ Eyes. The only reason why the woman married the old man was for the money and gifts she would receive. This results in her life are not happy at all. This just goes to show that no matter how much money you have, your life still might not be happy. It takes a lot more than a bunch of green paper to make your life a good one.In conclusion, doing what you want is best. If you don’t do what you want to, you won’t be happy with your life.1.What is the passage mainly about?A. Parents should not ask their children to live a lie.B. There is something more important than money in life.C. Young people should make their own career decisions.D. Young people are happy to make their own decisions.2.The underlined part a bunch of green paper in Paragraph 4 refers to(指) _______.A. gifts
B. dreamsC. imagination
D. money3.Which of the following arguments is NOT used to support the writer’s conclusion?A. It’s best to do what you want.B. You need to make your own decisions.C. Money doesn’t mean happiness.D. Living a lie would not be good. 
试题分析:此篇文章介绍的是如何做才能过幸福的生活。(1)你需要寻找最适合你的;(2)撒谎是不好的;(3)金钱不能买到幸福和快乐 。你应该做你想要做的事情,你才能够快乐。
1.1】B细节理解题。问题:文章主要讲述的是什么?A.父母不要叫孩子撒谎;B.在生活中有一些比金钱重要的事情;C.年轻人应该自己决定自己的职业生涯;D.年轻人很高兴自...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
日常生活类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
 Two men, Alan and Henry, both seriously ill, shared a hospital room. Alan was allowed to sit up in his bed and his bed was next to the room’s only window. Henry had to spend all his time flat on his back.The men talked for hours, of their wives, families, their homes and their jobs. And every afternoon when Alan, in the bed next to the window, could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see. Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Lovers walked arm in arm among flowers. Trees and skyline could be seen in the distance. As he described all this, Henry, on the other side of the room, would close his eyes and imagine the scene.One warm afternoon Alan described a parade passing by. Although Henry could not hear the band, he could see it in his mind. Unexpectedly, a strange thought entered his head: Why should he have all the pleasure of seeing everything while I never got to see anything? It doesn’t seem fair. Henry felt ashamed at first. But as the days passed and he missed seeing more sight, his envy grew and soon let him down. He began to find himself unable to sleep. He should be by that window ---and that thought now controlled his life.Late one night, as he lay looking at the top of the room. Alan began to cough. He was choking(窒息的). Henry watched in the dark room as the struggling man tried hard to reach for the button to call for help. Listening from across the room, he never moved, never pushed his own button which would have brought the nurse running. In less than five minutes, the coughing and choking stopped, along with the sound of breathing. Now, there was only silence---deathly silence.As soon as it seemed suitable, Henry asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch(交换)and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.Slowly, painfully, he struggled to take his first look. Finally, he would have the joy of seeing it all himself. He looked out, but faced a black wall.1.What finally happened to Alan?A. He was moved to another room.
B. He died.C. He switched his bed with Henry.
D. He was very sick.2.Henry, who had his bed switched, had expected _______.A. to see the blank wallB. to feel the joy of seeing the outside worldC. to feel the joy of breathing fresh airD. to see more than Alan3.Which of following words could be used to describe Alan?A. Kind-hearted and imaginative.B. Inactive and humorous.C. Impatient and funny.D. Cold-hearted and selfish. 
 Below is a description of a single scientific experiment. It shows us how iron reacts (反应) with air and with water.Aim: To find out if iron rusts(生锈) (a) in dry
(b) in water that has no air in it (air-free water) ; (c) in ordinary water.Materials: Some clean iron nails (铁钉) ; test tubes(试管); test tube
Bunsen burner.Iron in dry airMethod(1) Put some iron nails at the bottom of a test tube.(2) Push some cotton wool down the tube.(3) Leave the tube for one week.ResultAfter one week, the nails have not rusted.ConclusionIron does not rust in dry air.(4) Add some oil to the water. (This will keep air out of the water.)(5) Leave the tube for one week.ResultThe nails do not rust in the tube with air-free water.ConculsionIron does not rust in air-free water.Iron in ordinary waterMethod(1) Half –fill a test tube with water and addtwo or three clean nails.(2) Leave the tube for one week.ResultThe nails rust in the tube with ordinarywater.ConclusionIron rusts in ordinary water.
(238 words)Iron in air-free waterMethod(1) Half-fill a test tube with water.(2) Boil the water for three minutes. (This makes sure there is no air in the water.)(3) Put two or three clean nails in the water. 1.In the first part of the experiment the cotton wool is most probably used to ____.A. keep the air dry
B. keep the tube wetC. make the nails rust
D. keep the tube clean2.What are necessary steps to make sure the water in the tube is air-free?① Leave half a tube of water in it.② Boil the water for some time.③ Put some clean iron nails in the tube.④ Add some oil to the water.A. ①②
D. ②④3.We can conclude from the experiment that only ____ makes iron rusty.A. dry air
B. cotton woolC. ordinary water
D. air-free water 
It seems to be strange to you there is a blind spot on the eyes. Here is an interesting experiment that can make something disappear, when one eye is open.Make a card about the size of a postcard and write two English letters L and R on it, L on the left and R on the right. First, hold the card about 80 cm away and you see both the letters. Then close your right eye and look at the letter R only with your left eye. And now, as you move the card slowly towards you, you’ll find the letter L disappearing. But if you move the card nearer to your face, the letter will be seen again. Now do the same experiment with your left eye closed, you’ll find the letter R disappearing.Why does the letter disappear? It is because there is a blind spot on the eye. When the image (影像) of the letter falls on the blind spot, it won’t be seen. That is why either of the letters disappears.1.The writer of the passage thinks that _____ there is a blind spot on the eye.A. few people know
B. no one knowsC. most people know
D. all the people know2.“a blind spot” in the passage means ________ in Chinese.A.污点
D. 遗失3.You fail to see the letter L in the experiment because ___________.A. your eyes are poorB. its image falls on the blind spotC. your left eye is not open D. you move it close to your eye4.The passage mainly (主要) tells us _______.A. how to find the blind spotB. an interesting experimentC. where the blind spot is D. there is blind spot on the eye 
完形填空I lost my sight when I was four years old by falling off a car and landing on my head. Now I am thirty-two. I can’t remember the brightness of sunshine and what color red is clearly. It would be
to see again, but a disaster can do strange things to people. I don’t mean I would
to go without my eyes. I simply mean that the loss of them made me appreciate(珍惜)more what I had
.My parents and my teachers saw something in me---a potential(潜能)to live---which I didn’t see, and they made me want to fight in out with blindness.The
lesson I had to learn was to believe in myself. I am not talking about simply the kind of self-confidence that helps me down so unfamiliar staircase alone. I ________
something bigger than that: a confidence that I am, although being imperfect, a real, positive(积极的) that there is a special place where I can make myself fit.It took me years to discover and strengthen this confidence. It had to start with the easy and simple things,
a man gave me an indoor baseball. I thought he was laughing at me and I was
________ . “I can’t use this,” I said. “Take with you,” he encouraged me, “and roll it around.” The words were always in my head. “Roll it around!” By rolling the ball I could hear where it went. This gave me an idea how to achieve a goal I had thought
playing baseball. At Philadelphia’s Overbrook School for the Blind I
a successful skill of baseball. We called it ground ball.I have set ahead of me a series of goals and then tried to reach them, one at a time. I had to be clear about my limitations(限制). It was no good crying for something that I knew at the start was wildly out of reach because that only invited bitterness of failure. I would fail something anyway, ________
on the average(平均)I made progress.1.A. helpful
B. wonderful
C. hopeful
D. successful2.A. fail
D. prefer3.A. lost
D. cared4.A. hardest
C. simplest
D. easiest5.A. think
B. consider
D. mean6.A. Later
D. Then7.A. worried
C. shocked
D. encouraged8.A. important
B. unimportant
C. possible
D. impossible9.A. invented
B. discovered
C. ordered
D. directed10.A. so
D. and 
--- Do you mind me closing the window? It’s a bit cold.--- ________. Do it, please.A. Not at all
B. Of courseC. You’re welcome
D. Don’t ask me 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 asking alexandria 的文章

随机推荐