按默认排序
其他2条回答
(ZAICISHUXIAN)
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁/23当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:4 p.2 p.3 p.3 p.2 p.5 p.5 p.3 p.3 p.2 p.3 p.3 p.2 p.4 p.5 p.3 p.1 p.8 p.9 p.3 p.2 p.3 p.2 p.2 p.200个句子涵盖了高中英语4词汇91.Theinternationalcom..200个句子涵盖了高中英语4词汇91.Theinternationalcompanyintendedtoestablishseveralbranchesindifferentregions,soitwouldemploysomemechanics,engineers,carpenters,accountants,professors,secret200个句子涵盖了高中英语4500词汇2相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信求高一水平写老师的英语作文,200词_百度知道
求高一水平写老师的英语作文,200词
提问者采纳
Miss Hou is my high school English teacher. Her English name is Jenny. She looks so weak that a strong wind may blow her away. She is not too tall, about 150cm. She is experiened of English teaching. She teaches me for three years.In the other word, she is the only English teacher during my high school study. She is special. She will show an English song to us before her class.
A few days later, she will ask us to follow the singing on the tape. I can still remember some songs she taught us. It is strang that she looks so weak, but no one in my class will against h筏孩齿际佼宦酬为揣力er word. I think maybe is because her own personality.Everyone respects her. She is serious in work, so that our whole class’s English is good. Happily, she is our friend after class.
She always palys badminton
with us. She is also ready to help us if we have any difficultiy. In my mind, a good teacher is more than a million books. And she will be my mentor forever. Jenny, my teacher, I love you.
望采纳,谢谢^ω^
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求2则最近的新闻,用英语写作为daily report,高一水平,在线等_百度知道
求2则最近的新闻,用英语写作为daily report,高一水平,在线等
我来帮他解答
其他类似问题
英语写作的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于virtual tourism 的英语作文,大概200字左右,不要高一必修二上的课文,希望有才的人帮帮忙!!_百度知道
关于virtual tourism 的英语作文,大概200字左右,不要高一必修二上的课文,希望有才的人帮帮忙!!
提问者采纳
The Virtual Forbidden City is, of course, there’s no comparison to Second Life here.
However, it has several advantages to using SL.Accessible on any computer - I have downloaded it to my Acer Aspire One netbook, which would not cope with a full blown virtual world such as Second Life or Twinity. Rich content: this is unusual for virtual worlds, which are great for truly immersive learning and for social interaction, but have little text, audio or video content of their own Easy to use: the learning curve with the Virtual Forbidden City is pretty shallow, in part because the avatars are not able to do what would be possible in SL (build, use voice, fly, etc) - that said, there are some activities to do within the 3D environment
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
mningahjhuhshjmnhyaj,hgsgjbhgjjjjjaajyuhaiuahahha.aajappabh,khana
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语必修一 的文章