求大神帮我关于翻译的论文题目英文题目

求大神帮我把下面一段汉语翻译成英语端午节,也叫龙舟节.是中国农历的五月初五,它是中国做重要的节日之一,这个节日的由来是古代中国的一位学者屈原,他是一位受人尊敬的官吏,但是因为无法得到皇帝的欣赏,屈原在绝望中投汨罗江自杀.今天,人们在这一天吃粽子,划龙舟来纪念他.
【翻译】The Dragon Boat Festival,also called the Duanwu Festival,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar.It is one of the most important festivals in China.The festival is celebrated to commemorate the death of Qu Yua,an ancient Chinese scholar and respected minister.He is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a river because they can not get the emperor's appreciation.Today,people eat a glutinous rice pudding called zong zi and race dragon-boat during the Duanwu Festival to commemorate him.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Duan Wu Festival, also called the Dragon Boat Festival . It's holden on the Chinese Lunar fifth day of May, it is one of the most important festivals in China, the origin of this festival is an ancien...
The Dragon Boat Festival is also known as Dragon Boat Festival on the day of fifth lunar month in China. It is one of the most important festivals in China which initiated to memory an respectable anc...
Duanwu Fesitival is also called Dragon Boat Festival.It's on May 5th of the lunar calendar.It's one of the most important festivals in China. People celebrate this day in memory of Qu Yuan,a...
扫描下载二维码求英语大神 帮我写一篇英语作文 题目是《LOVE IN UNDERSTANDING 》中文翻译也要啊
你的意思是什么,是想写“对爱的理解”还是“理解中(包含)的爱”?What is love?Love has diversity of meanings in eyes' of different people.For me,love is understanding.什么是爱?爱对于不同的人,意义不同.对我而言,爱就是理解.When you have different opinions with your friends,you might not argue with them,instead,you can respect their views and try to look at the things from their perspectives.This is understanding,which is rooted in the love.当你和你的朋友们有不同见解的时候,你可能不会和他们争论不休,相反,你可能会尊重他们的观点,然后从他们的立场去看问题.这就是理解,植根于爱之上.When your mother spoils your holiday due to her illness,you will definitely not blame her.On the opposite,you are willing to take care of her and look after her.This is understanding,which is an expression of love.因为你母亲的生病,而毁掉了你的假期的时候,你可能不会责备她.相反,你回很愿意去照顾她,守护着她.这就是理解,一种爱的表达.When you see those poor people suffering in the wars,disease and disasters,you may cry for them and pray for them.This is understanding.Although they are strangers,your love for them is actually flooding.当你看见那些穷人遭受战争、疾病和灾难的时候,你或许会为他们哭泣,为他们祈祷.这就是理解.尽管他们是陌生人,但是你对他们的爱就在泛滥.Without understanding each other,love cannot
without understanding,love cannot lighten up the whole world.没有相互间的理解,爱就不能存在人们之间,没有理解,爱就不会点亮整个世界.
已经修改了,你看下可以不?翻译是我自己翻译的。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求大神帮我用英文翻译一段文字.可以适当帮我加一点句子!急求~在线等题目(Why Ipursue for further education?我为什么选择继续深造)正文:我为什么选择继续深造?有时候,我也会想想这个问题.参加工作以后,知识能力影响着职位升迁.为了获得更好的工作机会,就需要有足够的能力,能力来自学习更多的知识与经验.继续深造,可以丰富生活的内容,能在学习中成长,收获快乐.继续深造,不仅是为了自己能过得更好,也是为了给家人更好的保障,更能做一个有利于社会的人.
Why I pursue for further education?This is the problem that sometimes I thought.Utill I got a job,I knewthe ability of knowledge has a great influence with the promoting of my position.In order to get a better job and apportunity,I must own adequate ability,while the ability come from learning more knowledge and exprience.Further education can richen my life ,make me more mature and gain happiness.Not only is further education
for my better life in future,but alse it give my family a better security.
是自己翻译的吧~80%以上正确么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014年翻译硕士真题汇编_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年翻译硕士真题汇编
||暂无简介
凯程考研以&专业、负责、创新、分享&的办学...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?