our campus秋天的作文文

My First Day on Campus-我在校园中的第一_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置:
→ My First Day on Campus-我在校园中的第一
My First Day on Campus-我在校园中的第一
中国作文网()整理的 > 作文
  My First Day on Campus-在校园中的天&&& I still remember the day when I first came to the college. Being a boy of 17, I was longing for a new life as a college student:hut, at the same time I had no idea what college life would be like.&&& That morning when the bus carried me to the gate of the college, I was so excited that my heart was beating very fast as if it would leap out of my mouth. From now on,I would be a student of this college. After registration,we were led by an instructor to the dormitory,where,for the first time, we were going to live without our parents but with roommates. I was so clumsy that I did not know how to make the bed and fix the mosquito net.&&& In the afternoon, I took a walk around the campus together with my roommates. To think of studying in such a beautiful place made me feel quite proud of myself.& As we were walking along, talking and laughing, a voice came into our ears, "Oh,look at these freshmen!" It was our middleschool-students' looks that gave us away. We continued our tour of the college,inspecting every building and every garden until the sun began to set.&&& In the evening,we sat together, talking about the past and the future. We were so excited that no one wanted to go to bed.
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:My First Day on Campus-我在校园中的第一&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《My First Day on Campus-我在校园中的第一》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
Our School Campus
作者:清汤挂面
  When you come into our school, you will see two buildings. one is an old building. The other is an new building, It’s much bigger than the old building ! Behind our old building is dining-room. These cooks are made food for us. In front of the old building is a piay-ground. When we have a PE class ,We run around the play-ground. To the left is our basketball-ground. Some of the boys often play basketball at the ground. And the girls say to them:“Come on! Come on!”In front of the new building are mang green trees.     What a nice campus! I’m very proud as a QingYun middle school student!
热门课程推荐Create a green campus
编辑点评:
秋天的校园仍旧光彩宜人,树依旧是那么绿;花儿好象不知道深秋已经来了,依旧竟香开放,依旧用它那芳香吸引着只只蜜蜂;蝴蝶依旧在校园里翩翩起舞,依旧用它那美丽的身影吸引着同学们的目光。
绿色校园英语作文
Create a green campus
1.建设绿色校园十分重要
2.绿色校园不仅仅指绿色环境
3.为了建设绿色校园我们应该...
Create a green campus
With the development of scientific conductions, our daily life is becoming more and more convenient. But everything has both its good and bad sides, pollution has become a hot topic while the science&s building up. So the word &green& has been paid great attention among us .So do our campus.
Creating a green campus is very important to build up a wonderful atmosphere. &Green campus & does not only means green environment, but also means positive study atmosphere, good personal qualities and refer to that the students should be educated and have an environmental sense in their mind. What&s more, what I want to stress is that it sets goals toward the future of the world.
To bring &green campus& to its full play, effective measures should be taken. First, learning is the most important thing, which can strength our personal qualities. Second, we should take care our daily actions about manners and pick up waste papers here and there as we can do. Third , when you make mistakes or someone help you, you should say &sorry& or &thank you& to people with your sweet smile&
Green campus make us live in a soft and warm environment. So we ought to do our best to build green campus.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
我们的学校就像一个大花园,多么美丽,多么可爱,我们在这里茁壮成长。 我们走进教室,只见窗口那里不断地滚进浓雾,教室里简直就像一个大蒸笼。 春天使大地焕然一新,春天给学校满园春色,春天给我们欢乐和希望,催促我们奋发向上。
最新2015绿色校园英语作文信息由提供。
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:Create a Green Campus 建设绿色校园
Create a Green Campus 建设绿色校园
10:45:14 来源:
Create a Green Campus
It is of great importance to make and maintain a green campus in our university or college. Obviously, a growing number of people are beginning to realize that it is our duty to do that in the present days, since the concept of “a green world” has become the focus of the society.
The idea of “a green campus” is beyond a green environment. To begin with, the development on the campus is to be sustainable and recyclable. Some of the authorities’ budget should be on how to reduce of the waste. What’s more, we’d better be aware of the seriousness of pollution around us. Thus the idea of environmental protection may become a common occurrence in our daily life.
It is necessary that effective actions should be taken to protect our campus from waste and pollution, and hence these activities are to play an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. Certainly, there is little doubt that further consideration must be paid to our green campuses.
Nowadays tens of thousands of people are claiming that we should build a green country. As a college student, I think to create a green campus also has great significance.
To create a green campus, obviously we have to commit ourselves to protect the environment of our campus first, which is of prime importance. Moreover, in my opinion, green campus not only means the green environment, but also means to create a sustainable developing campus.
To create a sustainable developing campus, each university student should have the sense of being masters, which means they should apply themselves to not only improve themselves from all kinds of aspects, but also help universities to improve management, help teachers to improve the quality of teaching, and help schoolmates to improve college life. As long as every college student can do like that, university life will be their great memory in life.
“Green campus” is, to some extent, a relatively new concept to us. It not only means creating a green environment on campus, but also refers to that the students should be educated and have an environmental sense in their mind. Of course, this concept is very important for the students because it sets goals toward the future of the world.
The young generation is under the burden of severe environmental problems and the hopes of environmental improvement are lying in them. Therefore, campus plays a more important role in educating the young generation. The creation of “Green campus” will greatly stimulate students to take part in various environmental p most importantly, students will be educated to take environmental problems seriously as their own mission and responsibility. Under such stimulations, students may grasp the chance to learn every necessary course for the harmonious and sustainable development of the world.
To bring “green campus” to its full play, effective measures should be taken. First, based on its education function, campus should bring the theory of “sustainable development” into classrooms, set environmental management rules and conduct environmental education activities. Second, campus also needs to strengthen its ties with the society, tries to communicate with parents and experts so as to ensure that students could have a better participation in the practical activities. Only by the co-efforts of the whole society could “green campus” work smoothly and bring benefit to people’s well-beings.
10:07:53 23:28:09 10:01:09 23:25:44 09:48:272014年6月英语四级作文点评campus(附范文)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年6月英语四级作文点评campus(附范文)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 秋天的作文 的文章

随机推荐