thank you so much for
【thank_you_so_much】什么意思_英... ...
Thank you so much for 感谢光临
Thank You AII So Much 得奖致谢
Thank you ever so much 真的非常感谢你 ...
基于4个网页-
谢谢你告知我。
多蒙关注。
A: Thank you so much for coming tonight. Everybody really enjoyed your performance.
非常感谢你今晚来表演,每个人都很喜欢你的节目。
Thank you so much for your help!
太感谢你的帮助啦!
But I want to thank you so much for being here on the show.
我真的很感谢你能来到我们的节目。
Welcome to Science Cafe. Thank you so much for coming out tonight."
VOA: special.
during the march in Selma" So thank you so much for that.
在塞尔玛的游行中“,感谢您的补充。
Thank you so much for coming over and spending time with me.
太感谢你过来陪我了。
Hey, thank you so much for checking out THE BRYANT PARK PROJECT from NPR News.
Thank you so much for the great work that you guys do each and every day.
Sarah Steelman, Frank Gaffney, and William Reinsch thank you so much for discussing this.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。Dear John,Thank you very much for your letter. I ..
阅读理解。
Dear John, &&&&&& Thank you very much for your letter. I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with me. We enjoyed having you and your sister here. We hope that you will both be able to come again next year. Perhaps you'll be able to stay longer next time. A week is not really long enough, is it? If your school has five weeks' holiday next year, perhaps you will be able to stay with us for two or three weeks. &&&&&& We have been back at school three weeks now. It feels like three months! I expect that you are both working very hard now because you are in Grade Two now. Tom and Ann won't be in Grade Two until 2007. They went for a picnic yesterday but I didn't go with them, because I hurt my foot and I couldn't walk very well. They went to an island and enjoyed themselves there. &&&&&& Tom, Ann and I send our best wishes to you. We hope to see you soon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Michael
1. Who stayed with Michael for a holiday?&&& ________________________________ 2. How long did their holiday last for? &&& ________________________________ 3. From the sentence "It feels like three months!", we &&& know that Michael has no interest in learning, right? &&& ________________________________4. Who will be in Grade Two in 2007?&&&&________________________________ 5. Why didn't Michael go to the island for a picnic yesterday?&&&&________________________________
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1. John and his sister stayed with Michael for a holiday. 2. It lasted for one week. 3. No, he doesn't. 4. Tom and Ann will be in Grade Two next year.5. Because he hurt his foot. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。Dear John,Thank you very much for your letter. I ..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。Dear John,Thank you very much for your letter. I ..”考查相似的试题有:
7839210114426582330765597849102375以下试题来自:
问答题Dear Mr. Zhang,Thank you very much for your invitation to have a dinner with you at your home. We would love to come and visit your new house. I heard that your new house is very beautiful and is just like a palace. And also you have a small garden with many beautiful flowers. I am very happy to take this chance to have a look personally.
亲爱的张先生:
非常感谢您邀请我到您家共进晚餐。我们想来参观您的新家。听说它布置得很美,就像宫殿一样;而且......
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1.填空题 time-consuming meetings2.填空题 beginning/first3.填空题 Writing and Appearance4.填空题 normal5.填空题 sign your name
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷thank you so much for your
谢谢你告知我。
Thank you so much for your help!
太感谢你的帮助啦!
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality。
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
Thank you so much for your kind assistance, otherwise, we could never have completed the project on time.
非常感谢你的大力协助,否则的话,我们真的无法按时完成项目。
Congressman, there you are. (Applause.) Thank you so much for your support on this issue.
Let me just begin by saying to Jay and Bey, thank you so much for your friendship.
Thank you so much for your music and for the way that you've raised our consciousness and keep raising it.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!A: Thank you every much for your arrangement!英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
A: Thank you every much for your arrangement!
中文意思:非常感谢你们的安排!
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
跟我说有关加拿大的其他事情吧。
十张100元的和十张10元,剩余的零钱。
非常棒!谈谈如何?
非常棒!谈谈如何?
特里,我要用你昨天拿走的文件。
非常感谢你们的安排!
今晚过得很开心,谢谢。
谢谢,太麻烦你了。
谢谢你打电话到“冲刺”来。这是接线台。
谢谢你今天能来。