forblack breakfastt, Tom(...

Dese Tom like eggs for breakfast?(做否定回答)
豆帮85tqYC
No,he doesn't
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码对,今天的早餐在这里。
Yes, here is today's breakfast.
谢谢你的建议,思维亚。今天的早餐我请客。
SHARON: Thank you for all this advice, Sylvia. Let me pay for our breakfast today.
很高兴应邀出席今天的早餐会,与欧洲议会人民党党团的朋友们就中欧关系交流看法。
I am very pleased to be invited to this breakfast meeting and exchange views on China-EU relations with friends of the bureau of the People's Party at the European Parliament.
一杯热巧克力,一盘蜂蜜汁面包,这就是今天的早餐,简洁而又美好!
A cup of hot chocolate, a plate of honey syrup bread. This is (my) breakfast today, simple yet lovely!
我今天的早餐是单层煎蛋卷,我非常喜爱。因为,一、它很好看,颜色丰富,看起来很大,而且做起来很容易。
I've got an open-faced omelet here which I love because, a) it's beautiful, it's colorful, it looks big, and it doesn't take any skill to make it.
雪伦:谢谢你的建议,思维亚。今天的早餐我请客。
SHARON: Thank you for all this advice, Sylvia. Let me pay for our breakfast today.
今天的早餐有了一个新菜色,就是自己制作一种酱,里面有鸡蛋,沙丁鱼,马铃薯。
There is a new soy sauce which is mixed by egg, sardine , potato, etc. It is made by Jack.
今天的早餐我们是在机场吃的,在餐厅里,我们吃了面包、奶茶和蛋。
We had breakfast at the airport. In the restaurant, we ate bread, milk tea and eggs.
在今天的早餐桌上,有一些盒子。
On the breakfast tables this morning, there are boxes.
他今天吃的早餐不错。
The breakfast he had today was good.
早餐是一天中最重要的一顿饭,而公公婆婆的今天早餐太简单了。
Breakfast is the most important meal of a day, but it was too simple for my parents this morning.
薄煎饼是今天早餐的选择之一。
Pancakes are one possibility for breakfast today.
今天的糖水早餐“芦荟珊瑚糖水 ”很好喝哦!
This is my breakfast today " Aloe vera and coral seaweed drink" Delicious!
不吃早餐会变胖的,今天早餐你吃了什么呢?
You might gain weight for not having breakfast. What did you have for breakfast today?
今天做早餐的时候,突然迎面飞来一只黑色大鸟,我吓得发出撕心裂肺的吼叫,才发现原来是我自己的头发挡住了眼睛发生的错觉。
Today, I was cooking breakfast when I thought I saw a huge bird coming to attack me. I screamed at the top of my lungs then realised that it was my hair falling in my face.
今天(jintian)的早餐是牛奶和面包。
Today, we have milk and bread for our breakfast.
我都可以看出你今天早餐吃的是什么。
I can see what you had for breakfast this morning?
半个小时之后,他便到了竹东,停了一会儿,在路边吃两个御饭团,当今天的第一顿早餐,为接下来的山路补充能量。
Half of an hour, he arrived at Chu Ton, and taking a rest for two rice balls which were his breakfast, and then he recruited energy to counter the following mountainside.
姑娘们,今天早晨你们的早餐无法下咽。
Girls, this morning you had a breakfast which you couldn't eat.
我今天为自己做的早餐是夹着碎鸡蛋、牛肉和干酪的墨西哥煎玉米卷。
The breakfast that I cook for oneself today is to placing the Mexican decoct corn of broken egg, beef and cheese to coil.
今天,我在吃早餐的地方遇上了一个迷人的家伙。
Today, I met an amazing guy at a local diner during the breakfast rush.
小明今天早上早餐吃的什么?
This morning, what did Tom have for breakfast?
安娜:你今天早上吃的什么早餐?卡洛:我什么都没吃。
Anna:What did you have for breakfast this morning?Carlo:I had nothing.
我常常锤炼。只是今天我是在床上吃的早餐。
I often take exercise. Why only yesterday I had breakfast in bed.
今天早上有吃早餐的举手?
This morning breakfast show of hands?
今天早餐吃了自己煮的红酒猪肝,再炒了一道肉碎菜豆。
Today, his own breakfast cooked red wine liver, meat Zaichao of a broken beans.
现在,请将上面给出的三步烧菜步骤进行正确的排序 ,然后你就完成了今天所烧制的这道美味早餐了。
Now please sort the 3 steps of cooking above in the right order , and then you would finish the delicious breakfast for today.
现在,请将上面给出的三步制作步骤 进行正确的排序 ,然后你就完成了今天所烧制的这道美味早餐了。
Now please sort the 3 steps of cooking above in the right order , and then you would finish the delicious breakfast for today.
现在,请将上面给出的五步烧菜步骤 进行正确的排序 ,然后你就完成了今天所烧制的这道美味早餐了。
Now please sort the 5 steps of cooking above in the right order , and then you would finish the delicious breakfast for today.
现在,请将上面给出的五步烧菜步骤 进行正确的排序 ,然后你就完成了今天所烧制的这道美味早餐了。
Now please sort the 5 steps of cooking above in the right order , and then you would finish the delicious breakfast for today.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Tom likes eggs ,oranges and bananas for breakfast.(就划线部分提问) ( ) ( )Tom( )for breakfast?空里填什么?还有汉译英,他们早饭吃什么?( ) ( )they( )for breakfast?空里填什么?半小时内要!
415插烂绵绵臭B
(What ) ( does )Tom( like )for breakfast?(What ) (do /did )they(have )for breakfast?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What does ....likes What do .....have
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>What_____ Tom like _____ for breakfast? [ ]A. eat B..
What&_____ Tom like _____ for breakfast?
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:0117
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“What_____ Tom like _____ for breakfast? [ ]A. eat B..”主要考查你对&&助动词的单数第三人称形式,不定式&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
助动词的单数第三人称形式不定式
助动词的单三形式:
will动词不定式:指由to加上动词原形(而且只能是动词原形)所构成的一种非限定性动词,但在有些情况下to可以省略。动词不定式在语法功能上可作主语、宾语、宾语补足语、表语、定语和状语。动词不定式可以作以上各种成分,但它毕竟是动词,所以有动词的属性。动词不定式及其短语还可以有自己的宾语、状语,虽然动词不定式在语法上没有表面上的直接主语,但它表达的意义是动作,这一动作一定由使动者发出。这一使动者我们称之为逻辑主语,其形式如下:
(not) to do
(not)&to be done
(not) to have done
(not) to have been done
(not) to be doing
完成进行式
(not) to have been doing
&不定式的用法:1、不定式作主语 例如:To remember this is very important. 注意:为了避免头重脚轻,在许多情况下,通常都将作主语的不定式置于句子后部,而在句首主语位置使用形式主语it。 例如:It is very important to remember this. 2、不定式作表语例如:He seems to be ill. 注意:不定式作表语主要有三种情况,一是用于seem, appear, prove等系动词之后的不 定式(尤其是to be),二是像My job is to sweep the floor. 这样的主语与表语“等价”的情形,三是表示想法、约定、义务、命令、可能性、命运等,如:&You are to come when I call. 3、不定式作宾语 例如:I can not afford to buy a car. 注意:①不定式不仅用作动词的宾语,还可用作个别介词(but, except)的宾语。 例如:I had no choice but to wait. ②当作宾语的不定式后跟有宾语补足语时,通常要用形式宾语it代替不定式,并将真正的宾语不定式置于宾语补足语之后 例如:I find it difficult to learn Japanese well. 4、不定式作宾语补足语 例如:Who taught you to drive? 5、不定式作定语 例如:I have a question to ask you. 注意:有的名词(如way, chance, right等)后用作不定式可换成of doing sth. 如:It is the best way to do (of doing) it. 但是以下名词后接不定式作定语时通常不能换成of doing sth. attempt& courage& decision& effort& fortune& failure& invitation& wish 6、不定式作状语 例如:I went to France to learn French.
发现相似题
与“What_____ Tom like _____ for breakfast? [ ]A. eat B..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 for breakfast 的文章

随机推荐