几道英语选择题题

几道初中英文题Do you know who jumps _______(far) in our class?Teenagers sometimes act and speak _____(反对)their parents and teachersIf some salt is____(增加)to the soup ,it'll taste better原因说明 (第一题 前面可否加the )(第二题不该加to吗)———(know)further information call us on1343
the futhest(副词最高级:表示一定范围时加the,表示非常时不加the)against(speak against意为反对)added
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Do you know who jumps __furthest_____(far) in our class?Teenagers sometimes act and speak __against___(反对)their parents and teachersIf some salt is__added__(增加)to the soup ,it'll taste better希望能够帮到楼主
What Is Shyness?Lots of kids and adults are shy. Maybe you are one of them.Shyness means to feel a little scared when you're around other people. Just about everybody feels shy sometimes. If...
扫描下载二维码【美集物流运输(中国)有限公司海运操作员面试】两轮面试,要做几道英文题目。-看准网
两轮面试,要做几道英文题目。
两轮面试,要做几道英文题目,和写一篇英文邮件,不是很难。主管...
或,让我们更懂你,就能更多帮到你
我觉得面试很容易
面试总体感觉很好
更多的面试经历
小贴士:问题描述的越清楚,越能吸引老鸟来回答哟~
关注看准官方微信
下载看准官方APP
向老鸟咨询
把你关于美集物流运输(中国)有限公司的问题大胆的提出来,这里的27位老鸟很乐意为你解答~
写下问题吧~
提交成功!请静静等待老鸟们回答~
扫描二维码
分享到朋友圈,邀请微信好友帮忙解答几道英语题,急啊!1.()Schools in the north tend to be better equipped,________those in the south are rather poor.A.and B.so C.while D.for2.()I'd like to know whether _________of you is planning to buy a car.A.every B.everyone C.any D.all3.I can find few topics to talk about with old people.(保持原意)I can find ________ ________ topics to talk about with old people.请写出答案和解题思路,谢谢!
【幻葬】117
1.C 表示转折.北方的学校硬件比较好,而南方的这些就比较差了2.C any of .表示其中任一一个.我想知道你们其中是有人计划要买车?3.天nearly no .few 表示几乎没有,nearly no 和它的 意思一样.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
c c almost nothing
1.c2.c3.nearly nothing
前后句并列关系2, C 后面是IS 单数,并且原意是想问你们当中有没有人而不是每个人3, such few (不确定)
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题 的文章

随机推荐