同义句转换: 1. being ericaa g...

2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编之单项选择11―基本句型与特殊句式。2011中考英语真题解析之单项选择2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考英语试题解析版汇编 之...  2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编之一单项选择――基本句型与特殊句式_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考英语试题解析版汇编 之一...  2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考真题解析版汇编 词汇运用之根据汉语意思填词 【2011 浙江衢州】五、词汇运用(共 15 分) A.根据短文内容和所给中文提示,在空白处...  2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考真题解析版汇编 词汇运用之 词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空【2011?扬州】四、词汇运用(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,计 10 分...  2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编之一单项选择――动词辨析_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考英语试题解析版汇编 之一...  2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编之一单项选择复合1_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考英语试题解析版汇编之一单项选择复合句 1....  2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编之单项选择―动词时态与语态。简要介绍资料的主要内容,以获得更多的关注2011 年全国各地 110 份中考英语试题解析版汇编 ...  (最新最全)2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编之一单项选择――冠词_中考_初中教育_教育专区。您看到的是 word 版带答案解析,可编辑的精品资料 2011 年...  2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编08之任务型阅读(2)完成表格型[1]_中考_初中教育_教育专区。英语2011 年全国各地中考英语试题分类汇编 任务型阅读(...下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
3道同义句转换(被动→主动)1.The theif was caught by a policeman2.The car is being repaired by the mechanics3.The student were adused by their teacher
凋零哥の熲696
1 The policeman caught the thief.2 The mechanics repaired the car.3 The teacher adused the students.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. A policeman caught the thief.2. The mechanics is repairing the car.3. Their teacher adused the student.
1 A policeman caught the thief.2 The mechanics are repairing the car.3 The teacher
adused (题目打错了??) the students.
扫描下载二维码同义句转换。
1. An elephant is stronger than a horse.
A horse is_____ _____ _____ _____ an elephant. 2. Tom is very strong. He can lift the heavy box.
Tom is _____ _____ _____ _____ the heavy box. 3. I was so amazed that I couldn"t say a word.
I was _____ amazed _____ say a word. 4. Kate works harder than me.
I _____ work _____ _____ _____ Kate. 5. I have about thirty books. Mary has about fifty books.
Mary has _____ books _____ me.
1. not as/so strong as
2. strong enough to lift
3. too, to 4. don"t, as/so hard as
5. more, than
试题“同义句转换。
1. An elephant is...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
句型转换。
1. It"s time for Helen"s English lesson. (同义句转换)
It"s time ______ Helen ______ have English lesson. 2. He wants to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)
He _____ ______ to have a cup of tea. (同义句转换)3. He is a very good basketball player. (同义句转换)
He does well ______ ______ basketball. 4. He walks to school every day. (对画线部分提问)
_______ does he ______ to school every day? 5. The girl in red is my sister. (对画线部分提问)
______ girl is ______ sister?
句型转换,根据要求完成句子。
1. To work in a school is very interesting. (同义句)
______ ______ very interesting to work in a school.2. Don"t worry too much about your exam. (同义句)
Don"t ______ ______ too much about your exam. 3. We maybe make our friends and family unhappy. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ you maybe make your friends and family?4. The headmaster saw the children playing on the playground. (变成复合句)
The headmaster saw the children ______ ______ on the playground. 5. Did he come up with a great idea? (同义句)
______ he ______ a great idea?
同义句改写。
1. The film began 20 minutes ago.
____________________________________________________2. I think Lian yungang is more beautiful than any other city in Jiangsu.
____________________________________________________3. My home is half an hour"s walk from school.
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
高一两道英语同义句转换1.If you spend too much time alone,you'll feel very sad.Don't spend too much time alone,or you'll feel_____ ______.2.You might risk being caught in a storm if you go out right now.You might ____ _____ _____ _____ being caught in a storm if you go out right now.
1 so sad2 take a risk on
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】同义句转换_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
同义句转换
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&同义句转换
大小:215.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!