[ 快速連結 ]
發表你的評價
發表評價:
評價內容:
立即加入雅虎 Facebook!
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
Artist: Ashley tisdale Song: Unlove You Album: Headstrong trying to fit init all seems wrongdon't even know whento be strongwhere does she belongis it all lieswhy does it seem so wronglost in her eyesshe's lost in the crowdshe doesn't know where to goso many listeningit's getting so loudshe has nothing to showbut she doesn't have to fit ineven if it were truei wish i could tell her thenlook inside you(chorus:)she thinks no one can hearthe way she cries at nightshe thinks no one is nearnot even to put up a fightshe doesn't know what it's likewhen it's all rightshe doesn't know what it's liketo have an insightand know she doesn't have to fit in nowthere's an easy way out if only she could figure out howwhat this is all aboutbut she doesn't have to fit ineven if it were truei wish i could tell her thenlook inside youshe wonders if you know her nameshe thinks she's all alonebut it's not a gameit would have shownshe can be strongand make it on her ownit doesn't have to be wrongi think that she has growninto the right kind of girleven if she is scaredas precious as a pearleveryone out there cares(repeat chorus x2)she's lost in the crowdshe doesn't know where to goso many listeningit's getting so loudshe has nothing to showbut she doesn't have to fit ineven if it were truei wish i could tell her thenlook inside you
參考資料:
http://www.lyrics4all.net/a/ashley-tisdale/headstrong/unlove-you.php
目前沒有資料
目前沒有資料
最新西洋音樂
10大熱搜關鍵字
[ 平板電腦 ]
[ 房地產 ]
[ 中小學校 ]
[ 醫藥護理 ]
精選關鍵字
Yahoo!知識+之問答內容是由參與Yahoo!知識+之網友提供,僅提供趣味性之交流,雅虎香港不會審核亦不保證內容的真確性,用戶不應信賴內容,於有關情形下用戶應尋求專業意見 (如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
&&&商品评价
商品名称:
评价得分:
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我
此评价对我