作者:啊宝爷
最新:第01话 这才是梦想!
作者:Hacky糕
最新:11 假妈妈人选
作者:飞客流依
最新:04 体育是个难题(上)
作者:漫客栈
最新:第02话下
本页I Love You Baby漫画内容均来自互联网,动漫之家漫画网与内容的出处无关,如有违反您的权益,或您发现有任何不良内容或图片错误,【请与我们联系】,我们将修正该漫画图片
最新收录:
小森みっこ其它作品
同类漫画推荐
作者:绀野比奈子
作者:小林源文
作者:柳田理科雄/笔吉纯一郎
作者:大和田秀树
作者:神坂一
作者:Disney
您已经成功的关注了
如果该漫画更新,系统将立即通知您。
管理我的订阅
您已订阅该漫画 &管理我的订阅
您的订阅数量过多 &管理我的订阅
您还没有登录,请登录后订阅!From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see .
"Baby, I Love You" is a
song originally
in 1963. The song was written by , , and , and
by Spector. The single peaked at #24 on the
and , and peaked at #11 on the .
After their lack of success under contract to
between 1961 and 1963, the Ronettes ended their Colpix contract and signed with Phil Spector's
in early 1963. During their first few months with Phil Spector, the Ronettes achieved mainstream success with the release of "" in August 1963, which climbed to number two on the
and number one on the . It was the success of "Be My Baby" which had Spector eager to do a follow-up for the Ronettes in the fall of 1963.
However, a problem arose when the Ronettes were booked to appear on
"Caravan of Stars" tour across the country.
Phil Spector decided to keep lead singer
in California to record "Baby, I Love You" while the other two Ronettes,
and , went out on the tour with Dick Clark. Ronnie's cousin, Elaine, took her place on the tour while Ronnie recorded the song at Gold Star studios in California. Since the other Ronettes proved to be unavailable for recording, Spector used
to complete the backing vocals. The song also featured
on . "Baby, I Love You" peaked at #11 in the UK during January 1964, at a time when the Ronettes were touring the UK as the support act to the Rolling Stones.
The song was featured on the album , which was released at the end of 1964.
The song was also on the
of the , .
Lead vocals by
Background vocals by
(, Fanita James, and Gracia Nitzsche)
Instrumentation by
Chart (1964)
recorded the song for
record label
on his 1969 album . Kim's version became a
, reaching #9 in 1969 and earned a .
Phil Spector produced the '
of the song which appeared on their 1980 album, . This single reached #8 in the UK Singles Chart in 1980.
released a version of the song in December 1972 which reached #8 in the United Kingdom in .
recorded a version for his
In 2009, the song was used in a TV commercial for the drug .
Spector, Ronnie (2004). Be My Baby: How I Survived Mascara, Miniskirts, and Madness, or My Life As a Fabulous Ronette. New York: New American Library. p. 330.  .
Spector, Ronnie (2004). Be My Baby: How I Survived Mascara, Miniskirts, and Madness, or My Life As a Fabulous Ronette. New York: New American Library. p. 72.  .
Spector, Ronnie (2004). Be My Baby: How I Survived Mascara, Miniskirts, and Madness, or My Life As a Fabulous Ronette. New York: New American Library.  .
Spector, Ronnie (2004). Be My Baby: How I Survived Mascara, Miniskirts, and Madness, or My Life As a Fabulous Ronette. New York: New American Library. p. 330.  .
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 p.s.i love you 的文章

随机推荐