走遍美国教学版
哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
听力资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & |A. May I help you ?B: Yes, please. I’d like the blue pants. Can I 1 them on?A: Sure. Wow! They look very nice 2 you.B: But I think 3 too small.A: How do you like this 4 of pants?B: Let me see. Oh, th 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
A. May I help you ?B: Yes, please. I’d like the blue pants. Can I &&&1&&&&&them on?A: Sure. Wow! They look very nice &&&&2&&&&&you.B: But I think &&&&3&&&&too small.A: How do you like this &&&4&&&of pants?B: Let me see. Oh, they are OK . How much are they?A:They are 390 yuan. B: 390 yuan ? Are you&&&&&&5&&&? I’ll think about them. Thank you all the same.
【小题1】try【小题2】on【小题3】they’re【小题4】pair【小题5】kidding
解析【小题1】本题的含义是我可以试穿吗?try on表示试穿的意思,故填try。【小题2】表示衣服穿在某人的身上可用介词on,故本题填on。【小题3】本题的含义是我认为这条裤子太小了,裤子是复数形式,故本空填they’re。【小题4】裤子我们通常用条来形容,故空格使用单词pair。【小题5】本题的含义是你在说笑吗?结构为进行结构,故使用动词kid的现在分词形式kidding。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。1. What's the p______of the hat?2. —My T-shirt is old. —I want to b______ a new one. 3. —How much are the shoes? —It's thirty d______? 4. May I h______ you? 5. The shop s______ school things. 6. The sweater is only ten yuan. Everyone can a______ the price.7. W______ to our school. 8. You can buy these s______. They are only five yuan. 9. —How much are these p______? —They are eighty dollars. 10. —What color is the b______? —It's black and white.
题型:补全对话,情景问答
阅读对话,根据首字母提示完成所缺单词。A: Morning! Are you the f&&&1&&&&to get to school?B: Yes. I'm always the first b&&&2&&&&I get up very e&&&3&& . A: What time do you u&&&4&&&&get up?B: At a&&&5&&&&six thirty.A: So early! But every morning I want to sleep a little l&&&6&& . By the way, what time do you go to bed at &&& night?B: At nine thirty.A: Oh! I go to bed at eleven o'clock. B: Please d&&&7&&&&go to bed so late. A: You are r&&&8&& . It's bad for our h&&&9&& . B: Look! I make a study schedule. A: May I have a book?B: Sure. H&&&10&&&&you are.
阅读对话,根据首字母提示完成所缺单词。A: Morning! Are you the f_____ (1) to get to school?B: Yes. I'm always the first b_____ (2) I get up very e_____ (3). A: What time do you u_____ (4) get up?B: At a_____ (5) six thirty.A: So early! But every morning I want to sleep a little l_____ (6). By the way, what time do you go to bed at night?B: At nine thirty. A: Oh! I go to bed at eleven o'clock. B: Please d_____ (7) go to bed so late. A: You are r_____ (8). It's bad for our h_____ (9). B: Look! I make a study schedule. A: May I have a book?B: Sure. H_____ (10) you are.1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______
阅读对话,根据首字母提示完成所缺单词A: Morning! Are you the f_______ (1) to get to school?B: Yes. I’m always the first b_______ (2) I get up very e______ (3). A: What time do you u_______ (4) get up?B: At a______ (5) six thirty.A: So early! But every morning I want to sleep a little l______ (6). By the way, what time do you go to bed at night?B: At nine thirty. A: Oh! I go to bed at eleven o’clock. B: Please d______ (7) go to bed so late. A: You are r_______ (8). It’s bad for our h_______ (9). B: Look! I make a study schedule. A: May I have a book?B: Sure. H______ (10) you are.
A. may I borrow your dictionary?&&&&&&&& B. I think she has one. C. But it's an English dictionary.&&&&&&&&& D. May I borrow it, please? E. But please give it back tomorrow.&&&&&& F. It's Saturday tomorrow. G. You can give it back next Monday.&&&&& H. Do you have a dictionary? I. All right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& J. Do you have a dictionary? Li Lei: Hey, Jim!& 1&&& ? Jim: Sorry, I don't have one. Please ask Ann.& 2&&
Li Lei: OK. Thanks. Li Lei: Hi, Ann.& 3&&& ? Ann: Sorry, I don't have one. Please ask the twins. I think they have Li Lei:&&& 4&&&& . Thank you. Li Lei: Lily, Lucy, and&& 5&&& ? Lily: Yes, I do.&&& 6&&&
Lucy: I have an English-Chinese dictionary. Li Lei: That's good.& 7&&& ? Lucy: Yes,&& 8&&&
Li Lei: Tomorrow?& &&9&&
Lucy: Oh, sorry!&& 10&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!yes,please.i want a pair of pants的问句是什么
Can I help you?或者 What can I do for you?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
can i help you?
what would you like?
扫描下载二维码几道英语题 速求答案 谢谢1.Will you please
show me how to dirve the car?Sure
Now let me tell you ____
to do fiest. A.
how2.another new road ___
by the end of 2011A.will built
built3.I buoght a pair of pants. The picture in the ad looks ___ than the real one.A.more better
B.a lot better C. a bit good
玖柒殷儿87
1 A what to do “做什么”,what 作 do 的宾语,如果用how,得写成how to do it,因为how 是副词,不能作宾语,而do是及物动词,必须加宾语,所有后面加了it2 B 将来时的被动语态.路是【被】修建的!3 B 有than,句子用比较级...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
都选B第一个的意思,告诉你怎么做第二个要用被动第三个用比较级,A比较级用重复了
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 pants怎么读 的文章

随机推荐