I wouldwould you like too kno...

Richard, 14, said, “ I want to make friends, but I don’t kno
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容每空填写一个单词完成76&80小题。答案书写于答题卡卷II各小题规定的位置。)
&& Richard, 14, said, & I want to make friends, but I don&t know how. In my last school, my classmates often bullied(欺负) me and I didn&t have any friends. Children at this school look OK, but I just know I&ll also do something wrong. Please help me!&
&& Perhaps the best way to make friends is to know what makes a friend. I asked some 13-year-old boys and girls to write down they liked about their friends. They said that good friends:
★go around with happy faces.&& ★like to share.&& ★stay and play together with others.
★invite people to do something& ★are humorous.& ★are good at organizing games.
★help others with work.&&&&&& ★are kind.&& ★ are good at thinking of something fun to do.
Good friends
go around 76.__________ happy faces
like to share
stay and play together with other.
77._________ others with work.
are 78.________ and humorous.
79.__________ people to do something.
are good at organizing games and thinking of something 80._________to do
76. with& 77. help &&78. kind&& 79.invite&& 80. fun
本文链接地址:/english/read/.html
参考答案:
阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容每空填写一个单词完成7680小题。答案书写于答题卡卷II各小题规定的位置。) Richard, 14, said, I want
------分隔线----------------------------
阅读下面短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。 Things are going great ...
Language is always changing and developing. This isnt a bad thing. If English had...
Ma Hua graduated from Fudan University. He had a good career in IT and a great li...Intel Education Welcomes Kno to the Family - CSR@Intel
Connect With Us
Intel Corporate Responsibility Report
2013 report details what Intel stands for as a company, our
goals, and our dedication to sustainability.通过我们的英语论坛学习英语。
留言板是绝佳的英语问答集散地。
你的发言越多,所有会员练习英语的机会也就增加啦!
United States
hello~i joined here early in the moning.i glad to know you.i would like to know the dfference.for example,i know you are kind.
i know you are hansome. i know you are tall.
i know that you are kind. i know that you are hansome.i know that you are tallwhat is difference these? what makes you feel like when you hear these?useing the “that” in the sentence is it makes you feel different?please let me know…..thanks read this.have a great day!!
01:22 AM Aug 21 2003 |
as for me there is no difference
01:43 PM Aug 25 2003 |
to me ,with that is an encumberance
04:32 AM Aug 30 2003 |
I’m a student in Anshan univercity .I like english very much,and also I want to make friends in the world around. My e-mail is :
welcome you .
09:54 PM Aug 30 2003 |
For information on products for educational institutions, please visit .

我要回帖

更多关于 would you like to 的文章

随机推荐