he isbe afraid too spe...

From his __________ voice,we know he is afraid to do that again.A.frightening B.frightened C.frightful D.afraidHow to choose translate and why?Thanks.
frighted voice是指他受到惊吓发出的声音 frighteningadj.令人恐惧的, 引起突然惊恐的 frightenedadj.受惊的, 受恐吓的 frightfuladj.可怕的, 非常的 afraidadj.害怕, 担心
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C.frightful
从他颤抖的声音我们就知道他害怕再次做那件事
选B从他被吓到的声音,我们知道他害怕再做一次.是被吓到的..所以选B其他选项要么是主动意思,要么不符合意思.
A个人认为是这个分词是修饰voice,
所以用A从他被吓坏的声音可以知道他不敢再做一次
是A后面两个根本就不用考虑, 作为B, The child is frightened of dogs, 这样用, 是frightened of。。。
应该选择B,从整句看此人明显是被吓到如果选择A的话是说他的声音听起来很吓人~~此句翻译为:看他说话还战战兢兢的,我们知道他不敢再那么干了
B从他吓破胆的声音我们知道他害怕再做一遍。
扫描下载二维码be afraid to do和be afraid of doing的区别,
看过很多人对这两个短语的辨析,但都觉得解释得不很到位,甚至会有种越看越糊涂的感觉.两个短语都有“不敢去做某事”的意思,但be afraid to do sth.真正的意思是“害怕做某事”,也就是主语对做某事内心感到恐惧;be afraid of doing sth.表示主语内心里不情愿做某事,也可以说是不希望发生某事,但自己不一定能避免它.例如:He was afraid to go out alone at night.(他害怕晚上独自外出.暗含的意思是“他对于晚上独自外出缺乏安全感”.)He came late to school and was afraid of being scolded by the teacher.(他上学迟到了,害怕被老师吵.暗含的意思是“他不情愿被老师吵”.)用“不敢.”来辨别这两个短语很能说明问题.He is afraid of being beaten by his father.他怕被他爸打.(不是他敢不敢的问题,他是不情愿.)He is afraid to touch the snake.他不敢碰那条蛇.(他内心里恐惧蛇.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.【题文】— May I speak to Mr Smith? — I am afraid not. He is at a meeting now. It’s not ___.
A.reliable
B.convenient
C.beneficial
D.available
【解析】试题分析:A reliable可靠的, B. convenient 便利的,C. beneficial有益的,D. available 可获得的,句意:--我可以和史密斯先生说话吗?--恐怕不能,现在他在开会,不方便。所以选B。考点:考查形容词辨析
试题“【题文】— May I speak to Mr S...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
_____ not easy for me to speak English.
B. There"s
根据汉语提示完成英语句子
1. 爱因斯坦是上个世纪具有最伟大的头脑的人之一.
Einstein was ________ of the ________ ________ of last century.2. 爱因斯坦大多因为他的相对论而闻名.
Einstein is ________ _________ ________ his ________ ________ ________.3. 第100次,我是正确的.
The ________ ________ I am right.4. 他有时犯错误.
He sometimes ________ ________ ________.5. Ann出生于日.
Ann ________ ________ ________ May 1st, 1998.
翻译句子,词数不限。
1、我们在这儿讨论这个话题正合适。We are
to talk about it.2、我将和你一起去。I will go
.3、多亏我父母的忠告,我才得以成功。It was
that I succeeded.4、在许多国家,人口不断增长是一个环境问题。
is an environmental problem in many countries.5、我太兴奋了,因为暑假快到了。I am so excited because summer holiday is
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司文档分类:暂未分类 -
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于初三英语词组的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:事 79 talk to each other 互相谈话 80 too much + n. 太多… much too + adj. 81 be strict with sb 对某人严厉 82 regard sth asa challenge 把……视为挑战 Unit2 I used to be afraid of dark .1 used to 过去常常 He used to be thin .I used to like riding .I didn ’t use to like tests. 2 be interested in =take an interest in对…感兴趣 3 be afraid of=be terrified of 害怕 4 go to sleep with the light on 开着灯睡觉 5 eat candy [U] 吃糖 6 chew gum [U] 嚼口香糖 7 chat with sb=have a chat with sb与…聊天 8 Fuzhou Daily Newspaper 福州日报 9 daily life 每天的生活 10 die(u)-dead(adj)-death(n) 死 He died in 1990. He has been dead for 3 years. He is dying. 他将死./ 临终 11 afford sth/to do sth 负担得起? 6楼 He couldn ’t afford to pay for his child ’s education. 12 cause a lot of trouble (for sb.) 引起很多麻烦 13 get into trouble with the police 陷入警察手里 14 be patient with sb对…有耐心 15 finally=in the end=at last 最后 16 make a decision on sth/doing sth 决定做某事=make up one ’s mind to do sth=decide to do sth 17 head teacher 班主任 head master 校长 head group leader 组长 monitor 班长 18 It’s necessary to do sth 必须做某事 19 to one ’s surprise 使某人吃惊 be surprised at sth 吃惊于… To my surprise, a phone call changed his life. 20 even though=even if (+ 让步状语从句) 即使 Even though he is eighty, he looks young and healthy. 21 no longer=not...any longer 不再( 延续性) no more=not … any more 不再( 短暂性) 22 take pride in=feel/be proud of为…而自豪 I take pride in being a Chinese. I am/feel proud of being a Chinese. 23 pay attention to sth/the grammar 注意语法 24 give up 放弃 Don ’t give up. 不要放弃? 7楼 25a couple of days 两天 26 look different 看起来不同 look the same 看起来一样 27 waste water 浪费水 waste one ’s time 浪费时间 28 wear glasses/contact lenses 戴眼镜/ 隐型眼镜 29 have a good memory 记性很好 30 have long/straight/curly hair 留着…发型 31 on the swim team 在游泳队 32 People sure change. 人是会变的 33 for a long time 很长一段时间 34 make sb stressed out 使某人筋疲力尽 35 have/like/hate gym class 有/ 喜欢/ 讨厌体育课 36 paint/draw pictures 画画 37 be/live alone 独处/ 单独居住 feel lonely 觉得孤独 38 walk to school=get to school on foot 走路去学校 take a bus=go by bus=go ona bus 乘车 ride a bike=go by bike=riding 骑车 39 worry about sth/sb=be worried about sth/sb. 担心 40 study all the time=study all along 一直学习 41a six-year-old brother 一个 6 岁的弟弟 42 spend time (in) doing sth 花时间做某事? 8楼 43 take sb toa concert 带某人去音乐会 44 hardly ever 几乎不 45 change a lot 改变了许多 46 in the last few years 近几年 47 can ’t stop doing 忍不住做某事 48 problem child 问题小孩 49 give sb sth 给某人某物 50 look after=take care of=care for 照顾 51 as… as与…一样 as well as…与…一样好,也 as well as she could 尽她全力 52 send sb to+ 地点送某人去某地 53 It’ s+ adj +to do sth 54 make sb do sth 使某人做某事 55 lose weight 减肥 56 make a diet 节食 57 make terrible noise 吵闹 58a top student 尖子生 59 take a deep breath 深呼吸 60 shout at the top of one ’s voice 高声喊?
14:23 ?回复? 9楼 61 be used to doing 习惯于做某事 The boy is used to telling a lie. 那男孩习惯撒谎 62 be used to do 被使用于 Money is used in many ways. Wood is used to make paper. Unit 3 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes .1 choose one ’s 2播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表初三英语词组.doc
文档介绍:
Unit 1 How do you study for a test ? 1 not at all =not in the slightest 根本不 2 end up 结束 3 make mistakes in sth 在某方面出错 4 later on 随后 5 be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事 be afraid of sth/sb 害怕…… 6 laugh at sb 嘲笑某人 7 take notes=write down the notes 做笔记 8 make up 组成 9 deal with=do with 处理 10 be angry with 对……感到生气 11 go by (时间)过去、消逝 Time goes by. 时间流逝 12 try one ’s best to do sth 尽力做谋事 13 break off 突然终止 14 make/use flashcards 制作使用抽认卡 15 make a vocabulary list 制作词汇表 16 read/speak aloud=read loudly 大声说 play the CD too loud 把 CD 放开大声 sweep the floor clean 把地板扫干净 17 practice the pronunciation 练习发音 2楼 18 get the pronunciation right =pronounce right 发音准确 19 specific advice/suggestions 详细而精确的建议 20 memorize/recite the words/text 背书 21 read the textbook 读课本 22 English grammars 英语语法 23 feel differently 觉的不同 24 frustrate sb= make sb frustrated 使某人沮丧 find sth frustrating 发现某事沮丧 25 spe...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 be afraid to 的文章

随机推荐