That is nothing is turewe ...

【音乐】经典英文歌,你喜欢哪首(中英歌词)_肩上的脚丫吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:262,054贴子:
【音乐】经典英文歌,你喜欢哪首(中英歌词)
不知为什么?比较喜欢一些老歌.&I Love You -Stewart Mac &there was once a broken man 曾经有个心碎的男人 who walked a lonely road 孤独得走在路上 and gave up all his dream放弃所有梦想 i was once this broken man我曾经就是这样一个心碎的男人 who staring into the sun站在阳光下 and just refused to see 却只是拒绝正视它 i was lost among the clouds that wouldn't fade我曾经迷失在无法消散的云雾中 i was looking for an answer我不断的寻找答案 i was searching but i didn't take the time寻找着却错过了时机 iwas down and out and feeling so afiaid一度的失落潦倒并且感到害怕 i love you 我爱你 the way that you turned me round你让我转变的方式 and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤 i love you我爱你 the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 when i'm with you当我和你在一起的时候 love may come and love may go爱也许会来临会离去 but now it's here to stay但此刻它正在这里逗留 forever and a day with you和你相伴的一天 将定格成永恒 and when i see you smile 当我看到你的微笑 i fall into your eyes我陷入你双眸的温柔 don't ever fade away永远不要消逝 i needs you here to make the dark clouds drift wawy我需要你为我驱散乌云 and to make the mornings bright again 让清晨再次沐浴在明媚的阳光中 i'm right here for you 我在这儿等你 and there's nothing more to say不需要任何的言语 i am just happy that you're mine you've stayed我很欣喜你是属于我的 i love you 我爱你 the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤 i love you 我爱你 yes i do是我 我真的爱你 the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 when i'm with you当我和你在一起的时候 it doesn't matter we're far 不管我们相隔多么遥远 and where we're going我们将去向何方 as long as you're with me all the way 只要一路有你陪伴 and the nights are no longer lonely夜晚不再孤单 and wake up now to find a brighter day现在就醒来去寻找更美好的未来 i love you我爱你 yes i do是我 我真的爱你 the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤 i love you我爱你 yes i do是我 我真的爱你 the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界 when i'm with you当我和你在一起的时候
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
All out of love - westlifeI'm lying alone with my head on the phone   独自躺着,头靠在电话上   Thinking of you till it hurts   想你想到心痛   I know you hurt too but what else can we do   我明白你也受到伤害,但又能如何   Tormented and torn part   除了折磨与心碎   I wish I could carry your smile in my heart   但愿我能将你的笑容放在心中   For times when my life seems so low   当我的人生如此低潮之际   It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring  那会使我对明天怀有一丝希望   When today doesn't really know Doesn't really know   当今天不知何去何从   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   I'm so lost without you   失去你让我感到失落   I know you were right   我知道你是对的   Believing for so long   长久以来一直相信   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   What am I without you   没有了你,我算什么   I can't be too late   不能太迟   To say that I was so wrong   向你承认我真的错了   I want you to come back and carry me home   我要你回来,带我回家   Away from these long lonely nights   远离漫长、孤寂的夜晚   I'm reaching for you Are you feeling it too   我正向你靠近,你感觉到了吗?   Does the feeling seem oh so right   那是多么棒的感觉   And what would you say   如果我现在向你恳求   If I called on you now   说我已撑不下去   And said that I can't hold on   没有更好的方法   There's no easy way it gets harder each day   一天比一天更难熬   Please love me or I'll be gone I'll be gone   请你爱我,否则我会死   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   I'm so lost without you   失去你让我感到失落   I know you were right   我知道你是对的   Believing for so long   长久以来一直相信   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   What am I without you   没有了你,我算什么   I can't be too late   不能太迟   To say that I was so wrong   向你承认我真的错了   Ah what are you thinking of   吾爱,你在想什么?   What are you thinking of   你在想什么   What are you thinking of   What are you thinking o.................f   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   I'm so lost without you   失去你让我感到失落   I know you were right   我知道你是对的   Believing for so long   长久以来一直相信   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   What am I without you   没有了你,我算什么   I can't be too late   不能太迟   To say that I was so wrong   向你承认我真的错了   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   I'm so lost without you   失去你让我感到失落   I know you were right   我知道你是对的   Believing for so long   长久以来一直相信   I'm all out of love   我已与爱绝缘   What am I without you   没有了你,我算什么   I can't be too late   不能太迟   To say that I was so wrong   向你承认我真的错了
第一首歌到底是谁翻唱谁的,我都凌乱了
Beautiful World - WestlifeHere we go, life’s little lessons 在行走的路上我从生活上汲取经验Sometimes I mess up my intentions 有时我也会迷失方向I the cost was losing everything I’ve known 迷路的代价就是从此一无所有Laying here, staring at the ceiling 躺在那里,望着天花板Sometimes still dealing with the feelings 整理我凌乱的思绪Of where I’ve been, what I’ve done, I’m so far out there on my own 我在哪里,我做了些什么,为何我对自己如此陌生So quick to point the finger, to find the one to blame 迅速的反思自我,找到让我迷惘的罪魁祸首So hard to realize I kept getting in my own way 然后,我艰难的意识到我必须坚持自己的路I never thought that I was so strong 我从未想过有朝一日我竟如此勇敢To carry on, carry on tonight ,拥抱,拥抱今夜Forgiveness in your eyes with nothing to hide 你眼中的宽容如此诚挚All I know is you’ve shown me it’s a beautiful world 我深知你给予我多么广阔的天空Oh, it’s a beautiful world, oh 哦,这是一个美丽的世界。No more fearing my reflection 从今以后我不再畏惧Here I am with these imperfections 纵然我有很多缺陷You know my faults but you don’t care, you take them all 然而你并不畏惧,坦诚的接受了它。Until now I was barely breathing 我喜极而泣But you gave me something to believe in 你给了我信仰We’re writing history, life’s made up of small victories 我们重改历史,生活处处掌声与荣耀We could go round in circles and never get to here 我们可以彷徨但不能停滞不前So good to realize that we have nothing left to fear 我开心的发现我已不再畏惧I never thought that I was so strong 我从未想过我会如此强壮To carry on, carry on tonight 拥抱,拥抱今夜Forgiveness in your eyes with nothing to hide 你眼中的宽容如此诚挚All I know is you’ve shown me it’s a beautiful world 我深知你给予我多么美妙的天地Oh, it’s a beautiful world, oh 哦,这是一个美丽的世界
That's My Goal - Shayne Ward You know where I come from 你知道我来自何方 You know my story 你知道我的故事 You know why I'm standing here 你知道我为何呆在这儿 Tonight 今晚 Please don't go 请别走 Don't be in a hurry 不要如此匆忙 I'm here to make it clear 我在这儿解决掉一切问题 Make it right 让它重新归位 Well I know I've acted foolish 也许,我知道我这样的行为很愚蠢 But I promise you no more 但我向你保证我再也不会了 I've finally found that something Worth reaching for 我终于找到了我值得追寻的东西 I'm not here to say I'm sorry 我不会在这儿说抱歉 I'm not here to lie to you 我也不会在这儿向你撒谎 I'm here to say I'm ready 我在这儿告诉你我已经准备好了 That I've finally thought it through 这就是我终于想通了 I'm not here to let your love go 我会牢牢抓紧你的心 I'm not giving up oh no 我不会放弃,决不! I'm here to win your heart and soul 我将在这儿赢得你的全部 That's my goal 这是我的目标 Please don't go 请不要走 You know that I need you 你知道我需要你 I can't be without you 没有你我就活不下去了 Live without you 没有你的生活 Be without you 没有你的存在 Well I know I've acted foolish 也许,我知道我这样的行为很愚蠢 But I promise you no more 但我向你保证我再也不会了 No more 再也不会了 I'm not here to say I'm sorry 我不会在这儿说抱歉 I'm not here to lie to you 我也不会在这儿向你撒谎 I'm here to say I'm ready 我在这儿告诉你我已经准备好了 That I've finally thought it through 这就是我终于想通了 I'm not here to let your love go 我会牢牢抓紧你的心 I'm not giving up oh no 我不会放弃,决不! I'm here to win your heart and soul 我将在这儿赢得你的全部 That's my goal 这是我的目标 Well I won't stop believing 而且,我不会停止信仰 That we will be leaving together 我相信我们最终会在一起 So when I say I love you 所以当我说我爱你的时候 I'll mean it forever and ever 我是说(我给你的爱是)永远不变的 Ever and ever 永远不变 I'm not here to say I'm sorry 我不会在这儿说抱歉 I'm not here to say I'm sorry 我不会在这儿说抱歉 I'm not here to lie to you 我也不会在这儿向你撒谎 I'm here to say I'm ready 我在这儿告诉你我已经准备好了 That I've finally thought it through 这就是我终于想通了 (Oh I'm ready) 哦,我准备好了 I'm not here to let your love go 我会牢牢抓紧你的心 I'm not giving up oh no 我不会放弃,决不! I'm here to win your heart and soul 我将在这儿赢得你的全部 (That's why I'm here babe) 这就是我为何在此的原因,宝贝 Yes I'm here to win your heart and soul 是的,我将在这儿赢得你的全部 That's my goal 这是我的目标 That's my goal 这是我的目标
I'm yours - Jason MrazWell you done done me and you bet I felt it   好吧,我想你一定知道我已经感受到你所做的一切   I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted   想要冷静的我奈何敌不过你的热情   I fell right through the cracks   这感觉如同蹦极般奇妙   and now I’m trying to get back   而我现在开始尝试着回归现实   Before the cool done run out   在我的冲动尚未冷却之前   I’ll be giving it my bestest   我会拼尽全力(赢得你的心)   Nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention   (我发誓)除非天生异象否则绝不停止   I reckon it’s again my turn to win some or learn some   估计这正是我证明自己的机会吧   But I won’t hesitate no more, no more   我绝不,绝不再犹豫   It cannot wait, I’m yours   一刻也不能再等,我会是你的   Well open up your mind and see like me   好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方)  Open up your plans and damn you’re free   忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了   Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love   在你的内心深处,你会发现那里充满了爱   Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing   听听萍水相逢的人们的音乐,跳吧,唱吧,   We're just one big family(A lá peaceful melody )   我们正是一个大家庭(这段安静的旋律)   And it’s your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved   你拥有爱与被爱这被神所抛弃的权利   So I won’t hesitate no more, no more   我绝不,绝不再犹豫   It cannot wait I’m sure   一刻也不能再等,我已完全确定   There’s no need to complicate   不要把事情复杂化   Our time is short   时日无多   This is our fate, I’m yours   这是我们的命运,我会是你的   D-d-do do you,   你,你,你,你,   but do you, d-d-do   可是你,你,你,   But do you want to come on   可是你想加油吗?   Scooch on over closer dear   亲爱的挪挪屁股靠近点儿,   And I'll whisper in your ear   我想在你耳边轻声诉说。   I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror   我已经花了太多太多的时间对着镜子练习(热吻)   And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer   站得远一点尝试能够看得更清楚   My breath fogged up the glass   呼出的雾气模糊了镜面   And so I drew a new face and laughed   我笑着在上面画上一个笑脸   I guess what i’m saying is there ain’t no better reason   我想说我表达的一切已经(让你)没有任何托辞   To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons   请丢开心中的杂念(让它)随着季节改变而流逝   what we aim to do   这就是我们的目标   Our name is our virtue   我们的名字就是我们的优势   But I won’t hesitate no more, no more   我绝不,绝不再犹豫   It cannot wait I’m yours   一刻也不能再等,我会是你的   Reason, open up your mind and see like me   好吧,敞开心扉像我一样的注视(对方)   Open up your plans and damn you’re free   忘记该死的计划吧,(从现在起)你自由了   Look into your heart and you’ll find that the sky is yours   在你的内心深处,你会发现那片天空是你的   So please don't,please don't, please don't   所以请不要,请不要,请不要,   There's no need to complicate   请别将事情复杂化   'Cause our time is short   时日无多   This is, this is, this is our fate   这是,这是 ,这是我们的命运,   I'm yours   我会是你的
An Angel - Declan I wish I had your pair of wings   我希望拥有你的一双翅膀   Had them last night in my dreams   它们昨夜在我的梦里   I was chasing butterflies   我追逐着蝴蝶   Till the sunrise broke my eyes   直到黎明的光芒照亮我的眼睛   Tonight the sky has glued my eyes   今晚的天空吸引了我的双眼   Cause what they see's an angel hive   因为它们看到了一片天使的领域   I've got to touch that magic sky   我触摸到了那神奇的天空    And greet the angels in their hive   (我飞到那片)天使的领域里向她们问候   Sometimes I wish I were an angel   有时我希望我是个天使   Sometimes I wish I were you   有时我希望自己就是你   Sometimes I wish I were an angel   有时我希望我是个天使   Sometimes I wish I were you   一个像你一样的天使   All the sweet honey from above   所有上天赐予的甜蜜   Pour it all over me sweet love   倾注给我最美妙的爱   And while you're flying around my head   当你在我的脑海中萦绕   Your honey kisses keep me fed   你甜蜜的吻让我感到满足   I wish I had your pair of wings   我希望拥有你的一双翅膀   Just like last night in my dreams   就像昨夜梦中一样   I was lost in paradise   我迷失在天堂   I wish I'd never opened my eyes   希望再也不要醒来   Sometimes I wish I were an angel   有时我希望我是天使   Sometimes I wish I were you   有时我希望自己就是你   Sometimes I Wish I were an angel   有时我希望自己是个天使   Sometimes I wish I were you   一个像你一样的天使   But there's danger in the air   但是天空中又隐藏着危险   Tryin' so hard to be unfair   它正竭力变得不公正   Danger's in the air   那天空中的危险啊   Tryin' so hard to give us a scare   正试图带给我们惊恐   But we are not afraid   但我们却决不胆怯   Sometimes I wish I were an angel   有时我希望我是天使   Sometimes I wish I were you   有时我希望自己就是你   Sometimes I wish I were an angel   有时我希望我是个天使   Sometimes I wish I were you   像你一样的天使   Wish I were you   就像你那样   Oh I wish I were you   像你一样的天使
desperado - westlifedesperado,why don't come to your senses? 亡命之徒,你为何执迷不悟? you've been out-riding fences for so long now 你已经自闭了很久了 oh you're hard one , 喔,你是个固执的家伙 but I know that you've got your reasons 但是我知道你有你自己的理由 these things that are pleasing you can hurt you somehow 这些令你高兴的东西会伤害到你 don't you draw the queen of diamonds boy 你怎么不去画一张方块皇后,男孩?(在美国,方块皇后代表暴力) she'll beat you if she's able 如果有可能,她会打败你 you know the queen of hearts is always your best bet 你知道你最好的赌注一直是红心皇后。(红心皇后代表仁慈) now it seems to me some fine things 现在,我眼中的好东西 have been laid upon your table 都放在你的桌子上 but you only want the ones that you can't get 但是你只想要你拿不到的 desperado,oh,you ain't gettin no younger 亡命之徒,噢,你已经不再年轻 your pain and your hunger 你的痛苦,你的饥饿 they're driving you home 他们正带你回家 freedom,oh,freedom well that's just some people talking 自由啊,自由,那只是人们的说法 your prison is walking though this world all along 你的罪恶正在独自蔓延到整个世界 don't your feet get cold in the winter time 冬天你的脚不冷吗? the sky won't snow and the sun won't shine 天不下雪,太阳也不会出来 it's hard to tell the night time from the day 区分白天与夜晚也很困难 you're losin' all your highs and lows ,ain't it funny how the feelin' goes away? 你正失去对世事的兴趣,而那种兴趣离开的原因不是很可笑吗? desperado,why don't come to your senses 亡命之徒,你为何执迷不悟? come down from your fences,open the gate 别再自闭了,打开心门 it may be raining 或许会下雨 but there's a rainhow above you 但你的头上会出现彩虹的 you'd better let somebody love you 你最好令别人爱上你 (let somebody love you) 令别人爱上你 you'd better let somebody love you 你最好令别人爱上你 before it's too late 在为时已晚之前。
不知道楼主听过这首 When i fly没,是valentine唱的,很陌生的一个歌手,我是欧美乐迷,不过听的歌都很杂
第一首我找了好久 但就是忘了歌名 然后下来两首西城的就不用我多说了 第四首我还没看 不过顶了再说
让辛苦了一年的您好好放松下,现推出旅游低价优惠,多条特色旅游线路任您选
Please Shine - We Shot The Moon Fly away on a plane   Just like you came to me   Take a bow, you take a bow   Your spirits left with me   乘一架飞机飞走了   就像你来到我身边   鞠一个躬,鞠一个躬   你的灵魂和我一起走   Watch the clouds making shapes   And picture me with you   I’m so alive, I’m so alive   You color up my world   看着各种形状的云   我和你在一起的照片   我这样活着,我是这样活着   你的颜色,我的世界   Halleluiah was all that I could sing   Halleluiah   Halleluiah的所有,我能唱出   Halleluiah…   You shine, I shine.   My dear, my life   Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry   So please shine, please shine.   你发光,我便闪耀   亲爱的,我的生活   就像被冲上岸边的贝壳,等待着晾干   所以请发光,请发光   Reverie, your reverie is full of all of me   Walk around my town all day   We pretend to run away   幻影,你的幻影充斥着我的一切   整天在我的城市游荡   我们假装逃跑   Halleluiah was all that I could sing   Halleluiah   Halleluiah的所有,我能唱出   Halleluiah…   You shine, I shine.   My dear, my life   Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry   So please shine, please shine,So bright.   你发光,我便闪耀   亲爱的,我的生活   就像被冲上岸边的贝壳,等待着枯亡   所以请发光,请发光,如此灿烂   You’re over there and I was nowhere near.   你在那边,我却在这边   You shine, I shine.   My dear, my life   Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry   So please shine, please shine.   你发光,我便闪耀   亲爱的,我的生活   就像被冲上岸边的贝壳,等待着枯亡   所以请闪耀,请闪耀   If you shine, I shine.   My dear, my life   Is washed up like a seashell longing to be dry   So please shine, please shine.   你若发光,我便闪耀   亲爱的,我的生活   就像被冲上岸边的贝壳,等待着晾干   所以请发光,请发光
(吸血鬼日记中的插曲)I was Wrong I saw you fall asleep when you were reading我看见你在读书时睡了过去Pages on your face you up and wipe it书页覆在你脸上 你起身将它拂开And I saw what it was I have done我终于看清 我究竟做了什么Last night we fall apart and broken into pieces昨夜我们分手了 我们彻底决裂Our love was in our heart our packed boxes我们的爱 封在了我们心底 我们被包起的盒中And I saw what it was I have done to you我终于看清 我究竟对你做了什么I was wrong我错了I was wrong我错了Yeah...耶……I was wrong我错了I was wrong我错了Ohh...哦……
desperado是老鹰的...你去听hell freeze over演唱会上老鹰的演唱,那个沧桑味道浓啊~
木有beatles也木有taylor swift还木有JT……所以没办法选啊……
个人prefer 倒嗓牛妓的翻唱version
喜感牛姐的黑肉……
the rose 好听 Westlife的
You are in my heart lonely but afraid
plumb 的cutCharice翻唱的titaniumina的fall(以前跟男票分手的时候听到的)牛姐的right to dream吧,还有I only wantedangie johnson的sing for you暂时想到的就是这些了
almost lover
有一首英文歌曲歌词里面好像是will give you o o o o o ...听得不太清楚,大家知道是什么歌吗?男生版的
yesterday once more
活捉一只西米,本宝宝听了5年都没腻
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/),在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;Recently I read an article in a magazine.It was about a mother who was worried about his son just because of he always kept his hair long.The mother thought that was not right,and the son felt there was nothing unusually about it.Different generations have different opinions on the same thing.That is what is meaning by“the generation gap”.We can see them in our daily lives.Most of our parents like listening to old songs when young people prefer pop songs.Every time my father finds me listen to rock music,he always shouted,“Shut it off.It’s awful!”How can we deal the generation gap?
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/),在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;Recently I read an article in a magazine.It was about a mother who was worried about his son just because of he always kept his hair long.The mother thought that was not right,and the son felt there was nothing unusually about it.Different generations have different opinions on the same thing.That is what is meaning by“the generation gap”.We can see them in our daily lives.Most of our parents like listening to old songs when young people prefer pop songs.Every time my father finds me listen to rock music,he always shouted,“Shut it off.It’s awful!”How can we deal the generation gap?
假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/),在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;Recently I read an article in a magazine.It was about a mother who was worried about his son just because of he always kept his hair long.The mother thought that was not right,and the son felt there was nothing unusually about it.Different generations have different opinions on the same thing.That is what is meaning by“the generation gap”.We can see them in our daily lives.Most of our parents like listening to old songs when young people prefer pop songs.Every time my father finds me listen to rock music,he always shouted,“Shut it off.It’s awful!”How can we deal the generation gap?
科目:最佳答案见解析解析略知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 nothing is ture 的文章

随机推荐