把We are good friends are...

当前位置:
>>>Jim is my good friend. We are in the same school. He is an..
Jim is my good friend. We are in the same school. He is an American. We are good friends. This is Jim’s bedroom. It’s not big, but new. A black desk is in the room. Some English books are on the desk. Jim’s backpack is on it. The backpack is yellow, but old. What’s under the red chair? It’s a white cat. It’s a Chinese cat. Its name is Mimi. Jim’s father is in the living room. He is about fifty years old. Where is his mother? She is in the bedroom. She is a teacher.小题1:Jim and I are ________.A.American B.in the same schoolC.girlsD.boys小题2:Jim’s father is ________.A.in the bedroom B.on the deskC.under the chairD.in the living room小题3:Jim’s backpack is ________.A.oldB.newC.in the deskD.under the desk小题4:The desk in the room is ________.A.blackB.whiteC.blueD.yellow小题5:A(n) ________ is in Jim’s bedroom.A.math bookB.alarm clockC.old backpackD.white chair
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:A小题5:C试题分析:本文主要介绍了我的好友Jim的卧室的布置情况及其父母的相关信息。小题1:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Jim is my good friend. We are in the same school.”理解可知。我和Jim在同所学校故选B。小题2:细节理解题,根据文中语句“Jim’s father is in the living room.”理解可知。他爸爸在客厅,故选D。小题3:细节理解题,根据文中语句“The backpack is yellow, but old.”理解可知。Jim的双肩背包很旧了,故选A。小题4:细节理解题,根据文中语句“A black desk is in the room.”理解可知。房间里的书桌是黑色的,故选A。小题5:细节理解题,根据文中语句“The backpack is yellow, but old.”理解可知。Jim房间里有一个旧书包。点评:阅读短文是,可以先通读全文,了解文章大意,并对于其中的词汇根据句意进行猜测;然后,带着问题,在文中找答案,应该注意同义句型的不同表述方式。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Jim is my good friend. We are in the same school. He is an..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“Jim is my good friend. We are in the same school. He is an..”考查相似的试题有:
29729124765015892085306158243281455下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
We are good friends.改为一般疑问句怎么改,
Are we good friends?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Are we good friend?
Are we good friends?
Are you good friends ?一般疑问句应该把be动词提前,其他的照抄 并把we(我们)改成他的对应词you(你们)
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求教英语题(改成否定句和一般疑问句) (1)we are good friends.(2)she is friendly and helpful.(3)there are some peple in the garden.(4)Alice is kind to animals.(5)You are in the same school.
ら点点滴滴669
在be(are,is,am)动词后面加not就变成了否定句,将be动词放在句子开头就变成了一般疑问句.
(1)We aren't good friends。Are we good friends?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
变否定句在am is are 后加not变疑问提句首
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 friends are 的文章

随机推荐