here is ais short forcol...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译Ladies and Gentlemen ,Good afternoon!I’m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech.today my topic is “Life”.I hope you will like it ,Man’s life is a process of growing up,actually I’m standing here is a growth.If a person’s life must constituted by various choices,then I grow up along with these choices.Once I hope I can study in a college in future,however that’s passed,as you know I come here,now I wonder what the future holds for (= what will happen to) me.When I come to this school,I told to myself:this my near future,all starts here.Following I will learn to become a man,a integrated man,who has a fine body,can take on important task,has independent thought,an open mind,intensive thought,has the ability to judge right and wrong,has a perfect job.Once my teacher said :” you are not sewing, never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought,not craft.” I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study,during these process I will combine learning with doing.If I can achieve this “future”,I think that I really grow up.And I deeply believe kindred,good-fellowship and love will perfection and happy in the future.How to say future?Maybe it’s a nice wish.Lets make up our minds,stick to it and surely well enjoy our life.
女士们,先生们,下午好!我很高兴在这里为大家作一个简短的演讲.今天我演讲的主题是“生命”.我希望你会喜欢它,人的一生是一个成长的过程,事实上,我现在站在这里也是一次成长.如果一个人的一生必须面临不同的选择,那么我就是伴随着这些选择成长起来的.有一次,我希望我能在未来研究上大学,然而那已经过去了,因为你知道我来这里,现在我不知道的未来会是什么样的(=)我将会发生什么.当我来到这所学校,我告诉我自己:我不久的将来都从这里开始.接着我要学习如何做人,如何做一个正直的人,并且拥有一个健康的体魄,能承担重要的任务,能独立思考,思想开放,心思缜密,有判断是非的能力,有一份不错的工作.一旦我的老师说:“你不是缝纫,你是设计师,永远不会忘记,你应该躺着向人们是你的思想,而不在于工艺.“我把我的个性与我的兴趣和能力进我的学习,在这一过程中,我将会把“学”和“做”.如果我能实现这个“未来”,我认为我真的长大了.我深信通过每个女性加深友情,亲情,爱情会完美,幸福的未来.如何来解释未来呢?也许那只是一个美好的愿望.让我们下定决心,坚持到底,那我们的人生一定能过得很精彩. 看下有哪些不对吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
女士们,先生们,下午好!我很高兴在这里为大家作一个简短的speech.今天我演讲的主题是“生命”。我希望你会喜欢它,人的一生是一个成长的过程,事实上,我现在站在这里也是一次成长。如果一个人的一生必须面临不同的选择,那么我就是伴随着这些选择成长起来的。有一次,我希望我能在未来研究上大学,然而那已经过去了,因为你知道我来这里,现在我不知道的未来会是什么样的(=)我将会发生什么。当我...
女士们,先生们,下午好!我很高兴在这里为大家作一个简短的演讲.今天我演讲的主题是“生命”。我希望你会喜欢它,
人的一生是一个成长的过程,事实上,我现在站在这里也是一次成长。如果一个人的一生必须面 临不同的选择,那么我就是伴随着这些选择成长起来的。有一次,我希望我能在未来研究上大学,然而那已经过去了,因为你知道我来这里,现在我不知道的未来会是什么样的(=)我将会发生什么。...
女士们,先生们,大家下午好,今天很高兴在这里发表一个简短的演说,题目叫“人生”。希望你们能喜欢。
人的一生要经历很多成长阶段,事实上就如同我今天站在这里演讲一般。如果说一个人的人生是由形形色色不同的选择和机会组成的话,那么这些选择和机会一直伴随着我的成长。我曾经期盼到大学里深造,不管怎么样我考上大学了,就像你们所看到的,我正在这里。现在我希望我能把握好未来。(话外:感觉英文语法有误...
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.Nydra's Minutes: Pavel vs. Amnesiac and the need for a...
"Nydra's Minutes" is back with an unpopular opinion about a Hearthstone rivalry which has already transcended the borderlines of the battlefield.
HGC 2017 NA Power Rankings: End of Week 4
Tempo Storm, Team 8 and Gale Force eSports are North America's representatives for the Western Clash.
HGC 2017 EU Power Rankings: End of Week 4
Misfits, Fnatic, and Team Dignitas are Europe's representatives for the Western Clash.
Pavel wins EU Winter Playoffs after a drama-tarred weekend
The world champion is off to a great start in 2017.
Team Composition Breakdown: Playing Duck's Safety Zones
Playing Ducks pulled out their pocket pick this week in the European HGC, Chromie. They drafted an interesting composition to go with it in game two against Dignitas. The team consisted of Rehgar, Chromie, Thrall, E.T.C., and Valla.
Top weekly Workshop submissions: Blossomalex and her...
In the spotlight for this week we have a very talented young girl and some marvelous new sets ready to be added to the Winter Treasures.
eSports News
Ongoing eSports Events
Upcoming eSports Events
Past eSports Events
eSports Matchticker
Live eSports Streams
Recent eSports Results
eSports Forums
World's biggest competitive gaming source of information.
Our mission at GosuGamers is to deliver the highest quality eSports content and coverage.
is your one-stop-shop solution for the business of eSports, providing
professional news, jobs, insights and analytics, and a database for the eSports ecosystem.

我要回帖

更多关于 is short for 的文章

随机推荐