Sometimes,we have no timec...

答案:1.B;2.C;3.D;4.D;5.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
  You will have a lot of reading to do in this grade this year.You can do more of it in less time if you learn to read rapidly.
  Perhaps you have been told about some habits (习惯) which keep a person from reading fast and have been strongly asked to break those habits which you might have.
  Do you still have any of these bad habits?Check yourself by answering“yes”or“no”to these questions.
  (1) Do you move your lips (嘴唇) when reading silently?
  (2) Do you point to words with your finger as you read?
  (3)Do you move your head from side to side as you read?
  (4)Do you read one word at a time?
  If you answer“yes”to any of these questions,start at once to break the habit.If you move your tips,hold your fingers over them,or hold a piece of paper be-tween your lips while you are reading.Then if your lips move,your will know it and can stop them.
  If you point to words,hold the two sides of your book,one side with your left hand,the other side with your right hand.Then you won't have a free finger to use in pointing while reading.If you move your head,place your chin (下巴) in one hand and hold your head still (静止不动的).
  If you read no more than one or two or three words at a time,you need to work very hard in learning to take in (吸收) more words at each glance (一瞥) as your eyes travel across the lines of words.
  Even if you do rather fast now,you can learn to read even faster.As you probably have been told,the secret of fast reading is to take in whole groups of words as each glance.Read in through groups and force (迫使) your eyes along the lines of words as fast as you can to make them go.Anyone who practices doing these things will he able to read faster.(1)
You may hold your fingers over your lips while reading so as ______.
  A.to tell others to be silent
  B.to feel whether your lips move or not
  C.to hold a piece of paper between them
  D.to keep yourself from talking to others
When you read,______.
  A.don't keep your head still
  B.don't hold your books with your hands
  C.don't stand up near a desk
  D.don't use your finger to point to words
If you learn to read fast,______.
  A.you can read more in less time
  B.you can write faster
  C.you can understand better
  D.you can read less in more time
You must _______ those habits that we are talking about in this reading.
  A.remember  B.have
C.get rid of
This reading is mainly about ______.
  A.the way of reading fast
  B.the importance of fast reading
  C.the bad habits in reading
  D.how to speak quickly
  Good afternoon.Welcome to England.We hope that your visit will be a pleasant one.Today I'd like to tell you something about a few of our laws.
  The first one is about drinking.Now you may not buy wine in this country if you are under 18 years of age,nor may your friends buy it for you.
  The second one,noise.Enjoy yourselves by
yourself,but don't make unnecessary noise,especially at night.We ask you to respect other people who may wish you be quiet.
  The third one,crossing the road.Be careful.The traffic moves on the left side of the road in this country.Use pedestrian crossing (人行横道) and don't take any chances when crossing the road.
  My next point is about rubbish.It isn't lawful to drop rubbish in the street.When you have something to throw away,please put it in your pocket and take it home,or put it in a dustbin.
  Finally,smoking.It is against the law to buy cigarettes if you are less than 16 years of age.
  I'd like to finish by saying that if you need any kinds of help,you should contact
the police.They will be glad to help you.You can call,write or go to ask any policemen.(1)
Who do you think is most likely to make the speech?
  A.A guide.
B.A person who makes laws.
  C.A teacher.
D.An English officer.
How many laws are discussed in the speech?
  A.Four.  B.Three.  C.Six.  D.Five.
The main purpose (目的) of this speech is to ______.
  A.tell people that those above 18 can drink and smoke in England
  B.declare (宣布) the different laws in England
  C.give advice to the travelers in England
  D.warn people against going to England
The underlined word“contact”in the last paragraph means“______”.
  A.keep up  B.go to see
C.make a call to
D.bring trouble
From the passage we can learn______.
  A.in England,if you are under 18 years of age,you can't buy wine,but your friends can buy it for you
  B.you may not buy cigarettes unless you are above 16 years of age
  C.because the traffic moves on the left side of the road,you must use the pedestrian crossing when crossing the road
  D.you can't make a noise except at night
阅读理解  My family lives in this street. In the morning, my father goes
to work and all the children go to school. My father takes us to school every day. My mother is at home every day. She does the
housework. She always has lunch at home, and sees her friends in the afternoon. In the evening, all the children come home from
school early. My father comes home from work late. At night, my two brothers and I always do our homework. We go to bed at ten. My
father and mother usually read newspapers. On Saturday we all watch TV.根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. ______ goes to work in the morning.    [  ]
A. No one  B. We all   C. My father   D. My mother
  2. ______ lunch at home.          
A. My mother has        B. My father has
C. Only the children have   D. All the family have
  3. ______ home early.             [  ]
A. The children come     B. My father comes
C. My mother comes       D. My parents come
  4. We all watch TV______.           [  ]
A. three times a week     B. every day
C. usually           D. on Saturday
  5. There are ______ people in my family.  
A. three  B. four   C. five   D. six
    Mr and Mrs Green do not often go out in the evening, but one Saturday, Mrs Green says to Mr Green, &There is a good film at
  the cinema tonight. Shall we go to see it?&
    Mr Green is quite happy about it. So they went, and both of them enjoy the film.  They come out of the cinema at 11 0'clock, get into their car
and begin driving home. They see a woman running along the road very fast, and a man is running after her. So Mr Green drives the
car very slowly near the woman and says to her, &Can we help you?&  &No, thank you.& the woman says, &My husband(丈夫)and I always
run home after the cinema, and the last one must wash the dishes at home!&
根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。
  1. Mr and Mrs Green goes out _____ one evening.[  ]
  A. to see a film       B. to drive a car
  C. to run along the road   D. to take a walk
  2. _____ enjoy the film.          
  A. Mr Green       B. Mrs Green
  C. Mr and Mrs Green   D. Everybody there
  3. Mr Green wants to _____.          [  ]
  A. drive the car slowly   B. help that woman
  C. run along the road    D. look at the woman
  4. That woman ____.              [  ]
  A. wants to get help   B. is running back home to wash dishes
  C. is running for fun  D. doesn't want to do the washing
  5. Mr and Mrs Green _____.           [  ]
  A. don't help the woman       B. run after the woman
  C. help the woman wash the dishes  D. are afraid to help her
  No&one&knows&how&man&learned&to&make&words.&Perhaps&he&began&by
making&sounds&like&those&made&by&animals.&Perhaps&he&made&sounds
like&those&he&heard&all&round&him.&As&the&centuries(世纪)&went&by,
he&made&more&and&more&new&words,&This&is&what&we&mean&by&language.
  People&living&in&different&countries&made&different&kinds&of
words.&Today&there&are&about&fifteen&hundred&different&languages&in
the&world.&Each&has&many&thousands&of&words.&A&very&large&English
dictionary,&for&example,&has&four&or&five&hundred&thousand&words.&
But&before&you&leave&school&you&will&learn&only&a&few&thousands&more.
Then&you&should&learn&more&and&more&words.&Read&as&many&books&as&you
can.&There&are&plenty&of&books&written&in&easy&English&for&you&to&read.
You&will&enjoy&them.&When&you&meet&a&new&word,&find&it&in&your&
dictionary.&Your&dictionary&is&your&most&useful&book.根据短文内容,选择最恰当的答案。1.&The&main&idea&of&the&first&paragraph&is&______.&&
                        &&[  ]A.&how&animals&make&soundsB.&how&man&made&wordsC.&man&heard&different&sounds&round&himD.&man&made&more&and&more&words2.&About&how&many&different&languages&are&there&in&the&world?
                        &&[  ]A.&150  B.&1500  C.&5000  D.&5003.&A&very&large&English&dictionary&might&have&over&______&words.
                        &&[  ]A.&400,000  B.&50,000  C.&40,000  D.&800,0004.&After&you&leave&school,&you&should&learn&______.
                        &&[  ]A.&only&a&thousand&words  B.&all&the&wordsC.&more&words      &&&D.&all&kinds&of&languages5.&If&you&want&to&know&more&new&words,&you&can&______.
                        &&[  ]  A.&read&many&difficult&books  B.&read&easy&booksC.&written&easy&English    &D.&look&them&up&in&your&dictionary
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“完型填空。At our school, we sometim...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读下面短文,理解大意,然后从各小题的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,使短文连贯完整。Paul and I are good friends.We&__1___thirteen years old.He is taller than I, and he is&& 2&& _than I, too. He often_3&& _a pair of thick glasses but I don't. His mother is a&& 4&& _in People's Hospital. His father is aworker in a big factory and he has a lot of work&& 5&&&&&&&every day.&Paul likes eating sweets.&&He sometimes&& 6&& _a few sweets to school and shares them&&& 7& __me after class. We are in the same school and in thesame class.&So we can help&&&&8&&. We always play together after school.&&He likes doing the things that Ido.&I live very far from our school and he lives near it, so he&&&&9&&&&comes to my house, but I usually go tohis house on weekends. We always have a&&& 10&&&&time when we are together.(&&&& )1. A. are both&&(&&&& )2. A. thin&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A.&puts&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. teacher&&&&(&&&& )5. A. doing&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. shows&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. from&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. another&&&&(&&&& )9. A. always&&&&(&&&& )10. A. good&&&&&&B. both are&&&&&&B .the thinnest&&B. wear&&&&&&&&&&B. policewoman&&&&B. to do&&&&&&&&&&B. puts&&&&&&&&&&B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&B. the other&&&&&&B. often&&&&&&&&&&B. kind&&&&&&&&&&C. all are&&&&&&&&C. thinner&&&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&C. doctor&&&&&&&&C. does&&&&&&&&&&C. brings&&&&&&&&C. with&&&&&&&&&&C. other&&&&&&&&&&C. hardly ever&&&&C. well&&&&&&&&&&D. are all&&&&&&&&&&D. the thinner&&&&&&D. wears&&&&&&&&&&&&D. shopper&&&&&&&&&&D. do&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. gets&&&&&&&&&& &&D. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. each other&&&& &&D. usually&&&&&&&&&D. fun&&&&&&&&&&&&
完型填空。&&&& Last Friday our class had a barbecue (烧烤) in the Forest Bay. We&&&1&&&at the school gate at 7:00 inthe morning. Half an hour later our school bus&&&&2 &&us to the Forest Bay. Our wonderful day began.When we&&&&3 &&there, we started playing different ball games on the beach. At 11:00 we began to prepare (准备)&&&4&&&. First, a&& &5&&&of us walked around the hill near the Bay to pick branches(树枝) for fire, andthen we began cooking the food on the barbecue by&&&6&&. We got excited. We cooked the meat , potatoes and&&&&7&&&food on the fire happily. They smelled good. I thought our food tasted&&&&8&&&than food in anyrestaurant. After lunch, we put out (扑灭) the fire and&&&&9&&&the beach. At 3:00 we went swimming in thewater. It is quite different&&&10&&indoor swimming. We left the Forest Bay at 5:00 and had a great time.(&&&& )1. A. called&&&&(&&&& )2. A. paid&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. left&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. breakfast(&&&& )5. A. either&&&&(&&&& )6. A. yourself&&(&&&& )7. A. another&&(&&&& )8. A. good&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. cleaned&&(&&&& )10. A. of&&&&&&B. met&&&&&&&&B. took&&&&&&B. reach&&&&&&B. lunch&&&&&&B. neither&&&&B. yourselvesB. other&&&&&&B. well&&&&&&B. played&&&&B. in&&&&&&&&C. came&&&&&&C. spent&&&&C. got&&&&&&C. supper&&&&C. both&&&&&&C. ourselvesC. the otherC. better&&&&C. slept&&&&C. from&&&&&&D. went&&&&&&D. had&&&&&&D. arrive&&&&D. dinner&&&&D. all&&&&&&D. myself&&&&D. others&&&&D. best&&&&&&D. enjoyed&&D. into&&&&&&
短文填空。About three years ago, I felt very lonely. I didn't like my classmates, my parents or anyone else. Myclassmates didn't want to talk&&&&1&&&&me and my parents were always saying that other kids were betterthan me. I thought I was the&&&&2&&&&unlucky person in the world.&&&&One day I had a big fight with one of my classmates. I was so angry&&&&3&&&&I hit him in the face. Just atthat moment , a boy stood up and&&&&4&&&&the fight. He was the monitor of our class.&&&&After that, he often helped me and we became good&&&&5&&&&. Whenever I got angry or sad, he wouldhelp&&&&6&&&&to cool down. My life began to change because of the boy,my best friend. We spent a lot ofinteresting days together. As&& 7&&&&goes by, I have become happier with people and things. And it&&&&8&&&&that people around me have changed, too. My parents don't shout at me&& 9&&&&more and my classmatesbecome friendly to me.&& But now I can't see my best friend because he is seriously&&&&10&&&&and is staying in hospital. How I miss the days when we were together! I hope he will be all right and come back to school soon.1. ()2. ()3. ()4. ()5. ()6. ()7. ()8. ()9. ()10.()1. Because he/she has a two-day holiday and doesn’t have any lessons every weekend2. It means “美景”3. He/She goes for a picnic by bike4. They get together, look at stars and chat for a long time, and then sleep for a few hours5. (略)(答案不唯一)1.细节理解题,根据文中语句“We don’t have any lessons on Saturdays or Sundays, so every weekend I have a good time.”理解可知。在周末没有课上,所以感到非常开心。2.词义理解推断题,根据文中语句“I sometimes go to the country with my classmates by bus to breathe(呼吸)the fresh air, watch the green hills and the blue sea, and walk in the beauty of the countryside.”理解可知。Beauty是美景之意。3.细节理解题,根据文中语句“Sometimes I go for a picnic in the open air with my friends by bike.”理解可知。我们经常骑自行车去野炊。4.细节理解题,根据文中语句“If we feel tired, we get together, look at the stars and chat for a long time, and then sleep for a few hours.”理解可知。5.自由发挥,描述自己周末的活动。
请在这里输入关键词:
Jim is an American boy. He likes __41__football matches, __42 __he hasn't enough (足够的) money to buy tickets. He has to watch the matches __43__TV at home when he has __44__homework. He must go to school from Monday to Friday, so he missed (错过) a lot of important football matches. A big football match would be held (举行) in the afternoon the next day. __ 45 __wanted to watch it very much. But he couldn't. He would have a physics (物理) test in __46___afternoon. "Can we have a video, mom?" Jim asked his mother __47___he went to school. "Then from our TV set you can record (录像) the match for me." "I'm __48___we can't afford (买得起) one," said his mother. The next morning Jim went home with a smile, __49___a new video. "But where did you get the money, Jim?" His mother asked in surprise. "That's __50 __, mom. I sold our TV set." 1.A. watchingB. seeingC. looking atD. hearing2.A. andB. soC. butD. or3.A. inB. onC. atD. with4.A. fewB. a fewC. manyD. quite a little 5.A. MotherB. FatherC. TeacherD. Jim6.A. the sameB. the differentC. aD. as7.A. afterB. beforeC. becauseD. as 8.A. gladB. afraidC. pleasedD. frighten (恐惧)9.A. carryingB. carriesC. carryD. to carry 10.A. difficultB. easyC. difficultyD. easily&
来源:2012届浙江省湖州市环渚学校九年级中考三模英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
根据材料内容选择最佳答案。Wanted&Are you hard-working? Do you like to meet
people? If your answer is "Yes"; then we have a job for you as a
waiter. Call AL Hotel at 5564779!Summer JobDo you like to talk with people? Do you
like to write Stories? If you want to work for our magic as a& reporter,
please call Karen at 5583366.Help WantedDo you like babies? Can you look after a
baby for two days? If you are sure to take good care of it, call Mr. Green at
7665898. $80 or more. Today! Be quickCleaner wantedCan you make a large house clean and tidy?
If you hope to get paid $20 once, call us this evening from 18:00 to 20:00.
Our telephone number is 6338001.【小题1】If you want to be a&&&&&&&, you can call AL Hotel.A.waiterB.reporterC.cleanerD.driver【小题2】If you work as a cleaner every weekday, and once a day, how much will you be paid every week?A.$100.B.$150.C.$200.D.$240.【小题3】What is NOT mentioned in the ads?A.Jobs you can choose from.B.E—mail addresses.C.Telephone numbers.D.Time when you are supposed to work.
来源:学年江苏扬州江都区麾村中学七年级上学期期中考试英语卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。(每空一词)7 NovemberDear Dairy,Today is our Open Day. Our parents come and visit our school on this day.Our school looks nice and big. The playground is very big and our classrooms are clean and bright. We also have an art room, a music room, a biology room and a small hall.The Open Day starts at 9 a.m. in the playground. Everyone watches the students play different sports. Next we go to the art room to enjoy all the students’ pictures at 10 a.m. At 11 o’clock we all go to the school hall for a short meeting, and then we have lunch. After lunch, we have a little rest for half an hour in the hall. At 2p.m.we have a look at all the students’ work in the biology classroom. Finally we go to the music room and listen to some students play music at 4p.m.Everyone has a good time at school on this day.Open DayDate: &&&&76&7thTime&&& 77&&&&Place9a.m.Watch the students &&&&&78&&&sportsPlayground10a.m.&&&& 79&&students’
picturesArt room11a.m.&&&& 80&&School hallAfter lunchHave a rest for thirty&&
81&&Hall2p.m.&&& 82&&&at students’ work&& 83&&&&classroom4p.m.Listen to &&&84&&Music roomEveryone has&& 85&on this Open Day.
来源:学年江苏省江阴市夏港中学初二下学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:单词拼写
【小题1】It’s three years since we&&&&&&&&&to the city.(move)【小题2】We should do what we can _____&&&(keep) animals and plants from becoming endangered【小题3】I ‘m afraid Mum can’t answer your phone now. she&&&&&&&&&&food for dinner.(cook)【小题4】If you&&&&&&&&&careful with your homework, your teacher will be unhappy.( not be)【小题5】Who &&&&&&&&&my e-dictionary? I left it here five minutes ago.(take)【小题6】We have a lot of things to do,including&&&&&&&&&&a bird count.(do)【小题7】Hurry up ,or you may&&&&&&&&&&&the early bus.(not catch.)【小题8】There&&&&&&&&&&&&little free time for our hubbies next week ,will there?(be)【小题9】When I arrived ,Tom with his classmates&&&&&&&on the phone.(talk)【小题10】You must spend as much time as you can&&&&&&&&&English every day.(read)
来源:学年山东省济南市历下区初三中考一模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
按括号中的要求完成句子,每个空格填一个单词。
1.We will have a class meeting this
afternoon.& (改为否定句)
&& We ___________ ___________ have
a class meeting this afternoon.
2.He has learned to play the guitar for
five years.& (对划线部分提问)
&& ___________ ___________ has he learned
to play the guitar ?
3.My pen pal asked me, “ Do you wear school
uniforms to school every day?”
& &(改写句子,句意不变)
& &My pen pal asked me __________ I
____________ school uniforms to school every day.
4.It’s best to make a telephone call in a
lower voice in public places. (改写句子,句意不变)
&& You’d better ___________
_____________ your voice when you talk on the phone in public places.
5.Divide the students into groups so that
they can discuss the questions more easily.
(改写句子,句意不变)
& &If the students are ___________
into groups, it’ll be ___________ for them to discuss the questions.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 we have no time 的文章

随机推荐