Simonshe wants to movebuy(...

您当前位置:
牛津版初一(七年级)上册英语电子课本:Unit5 Going shopping
来源:&&作者:巨人中考网
  为了更好的方便同学们提前预习,下面是我们整理的关于牛津版初一(七年级)英语上册电子课本Unit5 Going shopping,这套电子课本显课本原型,希望可以成为同学们预习、复习等,最优秀的学习工具。  Unit 5 Going shopping  1. Iwant to go shopping with me today. I’m not free today. / 2. Well,I want to buy a lot of things but I don’t have any money. All right, here’s my wallet. / 3. Thank you, Eddie, but please come with me! Why? You have money now. / 4. I need you to carry all the bags.  Where can you go shopping?  There is a new shopping mall called Sunnyside Shopping Mall near Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. Simon wants to write about it for the school newsletter.  Main Task: Write an article about your favourite shopping mall for your school mewsletter.  Welcome to the unit:  Happy birthday!  A?: Simon and Sandy both have their birthdays next week. Amy wants to buy some presents for them and she is making a list of the things that she can buy. Look at the pictures. Write the correct words under them.  CD ; yo-yo .  B: Daniel wants to buy a birthday present for Simon. He is asking Millie for help. You also want to buy a birthday present for your friend. Use Daniel and Millie’s conversation as a model. Replace the underlined parts with your own information.  Daniel: Hi, Millie. Simon’s birthday is coming up. I want to buy something for him. Do you have any good ideas?  Millie: I think you can buy him a football. He likes playing football very much. What do you think?  Daniel: I don’t Know. I think he has a football already.  Millie: Then you can buy him a yo-yo. I Know he doesn’t have a yo-yo.  Daniel: Yes, that’s a good idea. I can buy a yo-yo for him. Thank you, Millie.  Millie: You’re welcome.
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号专题整合复习卷(三)?英语译林版九年级下-单元突破_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
专题整合复习卷(三)?英语译林版九年级下-单元突破
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢There is a shopping mall near our school.It is very easy to find.Simon wants to buy a blue shirt and a pair of colourful trainers.He wants his shirt to be made of cotton and his trainers to be made of leather.Very soon,he finds them.He asks the shopkeeper:“Can I try them on,please?”Then he does that and looks himself in a mirror.He is very happy because he looks smart in them.He wants his shirt to be made of cotton and his trainers to be made of leather.那么这句话对吗?
queqi00073
it is very easy to find the shopping mall 或者是it is very easy to be found he wants (that) his shirt is made of cotton and his trainers are made of leather 时态用过去时最好最好不要用..want...to do的结构更多都是在说want sb to do..希望某人去做什麽在这句话当中不好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
语法大致上没有问题~不过既然是陈述过去的事情,是不是应该用过去式??
基本没问题,在find后加个it就可以了,代指购物街
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐