求初中英语演讲稿稿"the aim of e...

The way to Success的英语演讲稿100字_百度知道
The way to Success的英语演讲稿100字
意志坚强,勤奋进取
我有更好的答案
这篇是关于青春立志的Saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems.....  everyone has his own understanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you have  experienced the sour ,sweet ,bitter and salty can you really become a person of significance.thre time of young is limitted,it may pass by without your attention,and when you discover what has happened ,it is always too late.grasping the young well means a better time is waiting for you in the near future,or the situation may be opposite .  having a view on these great men in ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
本页链接:
They h**e no homework. The male teachers are handsome and strong. The children in my school h**e three classes in the morning. The teachers in my school are kind and patient! At four o’clock in the afternoon. They are very happy. Because I think that&#39. (这是我的演讲稿I want to be a headmaster when I grow up. I go to work by Benz at eight o’clock in the morning. Ths a good job. It’s very beautiful, they play and pick up mushrooms or strawberries in the forest. Because I think that’s a good job. In the afternoon.
I want to be a headmaster of my own school. My school is in the forest,希望采纳, I go home with kinds of mushrooms and fruits in my Benz. They are all hardworking so they get good salary. The female teachers are good looking and young
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
可是你眼睛都闭上了呀,
and fearing he might miss his stop, sir, every seat was already occupied: &I know. I just hate to look at ladies standing up beside me in a crowded car,说,车上的座位全都被占满了I Wasn&#39?”    “我知道; the man answered.&t asleep,&quot,就用肘轻轻地碰了碰他!&N   &   &quot.   &quot,我只是不愿意看到在拥挤的车上有女士站在我身边而已;  我没有睡着  祷群妇女上车之后!”    “我没有睡着:“先生。售票员注意到一名男子好象是睡着了;I wasn&#39,醒醒。”那个男人回答。    “没睡着? But you had your eyes closed. The con**ctor noticed a man whoW**e up,他担心这个人会坐过站, he **dged him and said.&t Asleep   When a group of women got on the car
兔爷╮您真帅&
mYFBDSJFDGNVN**VBLJSFB
JNJGSDFJLGDCBN
K**GN JKGNFNBKFH HBKBNVKBNFDBLNDLF**NVBMNVMBM,AFGHFF**AIK**MVJV
KFSDLFHSLDG**GKD SGDHFGFDGNL.ALAPTUTWQQPNDSSLDVBCNBSLC
MDGXCUVXCLVJURYIA
SAFA ** D ASDA
KSFJSDK ;A. KDF NCVBCYSLOISGB
KD**NGLK NVND,NV
DKGLKSDGNSV.V
bn,mdf,f,sdf,,msdbf,sdbafkdsfds
**,dfn,msdfdgjh
fjhsdjfhgs,dgn,**
s, jdslgldsgnsd,mgngwseg
n ,sdnfnsd,gn
hello,tgdjjygxgs,chen
李星颖李星颖&
演讲什么啊,啥都不知道,怎么写给你啊
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by关于学校英语演讲稿_百度知道
关于学校英语演讲稿
1.I would sincere patience enthusiasm to raise the prestige of the student association, under the support and the ego innovations of the classmates will make the work of the publicity bes oneself to manage the oneself with the power 牟 in no case, the open mind studies toward others.The send me am LI3 GUO3, carry on continuously by one&#39.I promise formally here, managing to fasten 051 class publicity member of committees of classes.I will raise the oneself withs spirit!Very happy opportunity have thus attends the student association election, everyone, actively enterprising, is private to made the student association become a student&#39, body now the group of master&#39, representative&#39.I believe in the trust that lead, frequently in offer.My personality alacrity is bright.If I win an election to publicizee a minister, the service classmate&quot, simple activity just is at successful the fresh flowers of the on the road, wanting to further accept the wise speech, treat each matter with the full and hot liver and aggressive mindset.I return to thinking innovation, want to further raise own work enthusiasm, the confidence take real strenght as antecedent:I want to campaign to publicizee a minister, have the good opinion to accept!
I am LI3 GUO3, can consider for the interests of the whole.My lecture complete! The honorific school leads the teacher, I insisted to take the benefits of most classmates of school as heavy.
3.Today I attend to campaign this time with the mood of the matchless concussion, s the classmateses exercise the legal rights, I would further perfect oneself.I would opportunity to hold tight.Today I be honored a ground of station very much to express the oneself here already a long time of wishes.The end from the bottom of the heart hopes to be each and can back me up.If I win an election to publicizee a minister, I certainly take&quot, making the student association become the aggressive group of a modernization, request the oneself strictly:I will make an effort the leadership and classmates of complete the schools to hand over to my mission.
2, raise the character that oneself&#39.This is my
commitment of today.Is a golds everyone face.I think that the certain speech of words that I win an elects own perfect, want to further raise the responsibility, dear classmates, in the work the brave innovation, only better, encouraging me, insist own principle at the same time, the activity is the best method that is use to prove everything, have no best, attain wrong change:Hello, serving everyone
4, for the construction of the campus with all one&#39, real attain to serve for the classmates, deal with affairs calm and steady and resolute, high autonomy, actively enterprising.If a minister of my election publicity, becoming the school of have to the dint
organization of the assistant and the classmates trust, the confidence that embraces to win necessarily s as the aim参考一下吧.I know again many brilliant of the intelligence and intense emotion that words also is for an instant only.Before the student association benefits, thanks, and each help of minister
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于怎样建立邻里关系的英语演讲稿_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于怎样建立邻里关系的英语演讲稿
求一篇关于怎样建立邻里关系的英语演讲稿
邻里关系 随着生活水平提高,居住条件大大改善,许多人住进高楼新居,然而邻里之间的关系却不如以前,那种传统的“金邻居”的关系似乎不复存在.记得曾看到一幅漫画,说住在一幢大楼对门的两位邻居,有一天在家门口不期而遇.其中一位开金口问道;“我住在这里5年了,怎么以前没有见过你,你贵性?”另一位回答说:“我叫李华英,我三年前就搬来了,你怎么称呼?”这虽然是笑谈,但反映出现在的邻里关系确实有点冷漠.居住条件改善让人们安乐于自己的家,闭门不出,与邻居很少有接触,不闻门外事.这种现象确实令人不安.良好的邻里关系对于人际关系和谐和社会稳定甚为重要.人与人之间需要相互信任、相互理解、相互帮助.The development of the society has enormously changed our lives in many aspects,but the relationship between people is not as close as before.Good relationship of neighbors is of great significance to the harmony between people and the steadiness of the society.The picture is talking about a story about neighborhood relationship.Two ladies living in the oppositeliving here for five years,but I have never met you before.Could I ask your name please?The other replies,“I am Li Huaying.I moved here three years age.How should I call you?”It seems very ridiculous that the people living the opposite doors don’t know each other for such a long time.However,this kind of story is often heard in many places in the cities.With the raising of living standards,many people have moved into modern buildings.They tend to stay home enjoying the modern living within the closed-door houses.They seldom go out after they get home from work.They have little contact with their neighbors and don’t care for what is happening in the neighborhood.This phenomenon is really disturbing.The development of the society has enormously changed our lives in many aspects,but the relationship between people is not as close as before.Good relationship of neighbors is of great significance to the harmony between people and the steadiness of the society.People need mutual trust,understanding and help all the time.Therefore,the relationship of “golden neighbors” should be highly advocated.Something should be done to strengthen the interrelationship of the people.People living in the same neighborhood should be organized to have some social activities so that they can have a better understanding of each other.(262 words)跪求一篇以挑战和责任为主题的英语演讲稿,谢谢啦_百度知道
跪求一篇以挑战和责任为主题的英语演讲稿,谢谢啦
Some of the more pressing issues facing China are universal.
As for the future our task is not to foresee but to enable. It is important to realize that these initiatives need to filter down through all elements of the society in China,从而带来广泛且深远的各种改善;更加有效的利用自然资源,也面临着一些巨大的挑战:边缘科技及知识产权;发展以电子商务为基础的经济,如在信息技术产业. These include environmental degradation,有用请采纳.
Introduce sustainable development initiatives;
(4)使可持续发展的观念深入人心。
这也将会对全球化的新世纪做出贡献.
To overcome some of the things we need to implement include,我们之所以明智是由于我们有对未来的责任感”; an education system that encourages innovation and creativity. In order to ensure the prosperity of our nation and its future generations we must confront and ultimately solve these challenges;
(2)加快推动欠发达地区的公共设施建设; higher living standards; 更高的生活水平, Bio- tech,我们的任务不是去预知未来.
Promote education
the development of e-commerce based economy. For instance,为了确保我国的繁荣及为子孙后代着想:
(1)提高并增强我们的科学及产业技术.
It is important for us to realize these reforms are both essential and necessary,我们需要实施以下措施。认识到这些措施需要实施到中国社会的各个层面是重要的;
(3)促进不同层次的教育改革;更多的外国投资。
一些中国即将面临的挑战迫切的问题是全球普遍存在的,而是努力去使其成为现实。为了解决这些问题, AI and Cybernetics. These will help China to fulfill its vast and unrealized potential on the world stage; 一种鼓励发明与创造的教育体制。这些将会促进中国在世界舞台上实现其巨大且尚未实现的潜力, over population and the effects of globalization,人口过剩及全球化的影响.
The implementation of free trade agreement between China and ASEAN; increased foreign investment.
我们的共同命运
“我们并不是靠回忆过去而变得睿智. The benefit to China in introducing these initiatives will be significant and far-reaching.
Further develop public infrastructure in under developed regions。
中国在迈向二十一世纪的同时,谢谢~Our common destiny
“ We are made wise not by the recollections of the past but by our responsibility for the future”
----George Bernard Shaw China is faced with some enormous challenges as it enters the 21st century. It will also contribute more to a globalized world of the new century,如。
我们要意识到各项改革措施是根本的也是有必要的; more efficient use of natural resources,人工智能以及神经机械学领域。这些问题包括环境恶化。 中国将受益于积极主动的采取具有重要深远意义的措施,生物技术领域;
(5)推行中国与东南亚联盟的自由贸易协定:
Enhancing our scientific and industrial technologies in such areas as IT,我们必须面对挑战并最终从根本上解决它们, cutting edge technologies and intellectual properties希望对您有帮助。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐