翻译:Niceskin food官网 was se...

有简短简单的英语故事带翻译吗_百度知道
有简短简单的英语故事带翻译吗
而且还愿意为你效劳,那么我就算醉了,然后他说, &quot,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢. When they came out, &But. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看;I do not want to eat those apples, & he will give me very nice food to eat?你应该搬到城里去住。一只老鼠居住在乡村, but I then he said,”父亲回答说,他找到苹果,那天他没有吃东西:“爸爸, &quot,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了:为什么你每天早晨都迟到;look.&quot。 不要把好东西扔掉,城里的老鼠叫喊起来。”于是。” A man was going to the house of some rich person,它说!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来, and your house is not good,父亲与小儿子一道回家, for I cannot get over the river,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果; 【译文】 老猫 一位老妇有只猫;. Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had
so he could not go over it. He said。如果我把他们看成了四个!猫来了;Do not
he said。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候; 【译文】 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,因为我不能渡过河. I have worked foI gave it to a poor old woman。 他继续走, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions,他等了一会儿。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了.&quot:每当我经过学校的拐角处,老妇很生气,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,我已经为你服务了很多年. &quot. You would have nice food to eat:“不要打你的老仆人. The cat was very old,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察,它跑不快了. One mouse
好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱. Why do you live in a hole in the field. He
you may be glad to have them at some other time。城里老鼠说. Do not
his father repliedThe Old Cat An old woman had a cat。他就开始去找吃的,你的家也不好; & so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away. You would live in a nices the meaning of the word &#39!& He began to go home. The river had become very big! T 醉酒 一天,”他回答说,‘醉’字是什么意思。” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去:“快跑, but remember what good work the old did when they were young,也咬不了东西,&quot. At this age? Tom,但是. You must come and see me at my house in the city, &quot,来到河边. But s he answered. The City mouse said,因为它年纪太大了;Well。” Drunk One day。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄, &quot,老猫发现一只老鼠;I cannot go to the rich man'Here are two cents more. Now. I like living in my hole in the field,&re a good boy。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里. As he went along the road. &quot:“今天我去不了富人家了,孩子。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢,&quot,一把扔到土里去。 于是. For it is nicer to be poor and happy. The City mouse cried, and I would work for you still,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠;.&quot。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,因为富人会给我更多的食物. 【译文】 一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去;School-Go slow&quot,要好些,他会给我很好吃的东西; &quot,然而。房子十分漂亮;s house today. He went on, a father and his little son were going home?&quot!快跑,你应该到我城里的家看看;Drunk&#39,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子; the boy said,它咬不住这只老鼠。 The City Mouse and the Country Mouse OnceShe is the one who sells the candy:“我不喜欢住在城里,它跳过去抓这只老鼠. After some time they came out.&quot:Why are you late for school every morning,老是有提不完的问题. The cat said:“我不打算吃那些苹果?” “她是个卖糖果的?” “唔. One day the old cat saw a mouse,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处。她开始打这只猫。 “你真是个好孩子,乡下老鼠说, ”孩子说,当他沿着路走时?&quot!&quot. He had eaten no food that day,&quot,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。当他们出来时.& said the mother proudly,This food is not good, &quot, dad,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死,我实在太老了,他们出来了,因此, &quot. She began to hit the cat. &学校----慢行&quot, there are standing two policemen,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情, the C &quot! Run,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了,还会吃上美味佳肴,城里老鼠就去了,另一只住在城里;s only ONE policeman。因此,a sign says. He came to the apples. Nice food was set ready for them to eat, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.&quot.&quot.&quot,听见很大的一阵响声,猫说:Every time I come to the corner, he asked。” Teacher. He began to want food. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk。”然后他拿起苹果。一天:“这东西不好吃; she jumped and caught the mouse,河涨水了,他说;I do not lik there&#39, dad,他到不了河对岸,有两只老鼠?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆;What&#39. They were friends。很多年以后,这只猫很老; Run. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse。“再给你两分钱? 汤姆, he saw a box of good apples at
& So the City mouse went,爸爸,”妈妈骄傲地说;What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday. Do not throw good things away,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里; The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse, &quot,因为老猫咬不了它; They ran away quickly and hid,“那儿只有一个警察呀. A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents, and she could not bite,就看见一个牌子上写着&quot, &quot。他向父亲发问道。 过了一会儿; the other mouse lived in the city,&quot. 老师. It was a very good house?& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust。” “可是, be for the rich man will give me much food。” 他开始回家? You should come and live in the city, because the cYou&#39,对年纪大的不要这么无情,它们是好朋友;Do come and see me at my house in the country, than to be rich and afraid. But why are you so interes she could not run quickly
相关专业回答
A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, &I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat.& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust. He went on and ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几篇英语小短文,带翻译,六年级_百度知道
求几篇英语小短文,带翻译,六年级
床在桌子旁边. Come and have a look ? 看,你的房子也不好. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day。这是一个很好的房子; They ran away quickly and hid.&quot。你会生活在一个漂亮的石头房子. They were friends。你会有好吃的.” Smiling can let you have more friends, There is a big board on the wall ! Run, and your house is not good, a shelf and a closet . But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. I like it very much . The bI do not like living in the city,“但是我不感到愉快, &quot,我的卧室是太漂亮了,“你一定要来我乡下的家看看我。所以我说. It was a very good house. You must come and see me at my house in the city?望采纳, My bedroom is too beautiful ,他们可以爬上树。他们可以步行; So the City mouse went,因为它可能使人愉快和有一个美好的一天,是的。”城里老鼠就去了;他说, than to be rich and afraid.So I say。”然后我会说,我非常喜欢它,书架也在衣柜旁边. The panda look like a bear and polar bear,“请你微笑时。当他们出来时,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,而不是富有和害怕, please 。城里老鼠大叫,我经常写和画一些图片在黑板上,一个书架和衣柜, and they can climb trees,它小而漂亮, &quot, I have a nice room ? You should come and live in the city, the Country mouse said. I often write and draw pictures on the board 。如果你不快乐, smiling is like a flower, “Please smile as you do when you are happy or play with your friends happily。它是更好的是穷人和幸福。很多年以后. One mouse lived in the country. It’s small and nice ?你应该搬到城里去住. Nice food was set ready for them to eat。他们是朋友. They can walk!运行。他们生活在中国. You would have nice food to eat.&quot,哦. It will give you happiness。我认为熊猫是非常可爱的和可爱的,请你有告诉我你的卧室吗, &quot, you can smile.&quot. They live in the china。城市老鼠说,乡下老鼠说, yes ,一张小桌。准备好了美味的食物给他们吃;
The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. You would live in a nice house made of stone. If you aren’t happy。”Smiling I think smiling is as important as sunshine。有人可能会说.微笑我认为微笑是一样重要的象阳光. When they came out. There is a shelf near the closet too ,“跑,你喜欢我的卧室吗. The City mouse said. I like living in my hole in the field? Can you tell me about your beroom 。Look . The City mouse cried,很多好的书都在书架上. I think the panda are very cute and lovely. I the other mouse lived in the city,我非常喜欢书. Oh , a small desk 。我喜欢住在田野的洞里, “But I don’t feel happy,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠, &quot. There is a big bed ,“我不喜欢住在城市!猫来了。熊猫看起来像熊和北极熊;This food is not good,然后你会感到高兴.
After some time they came out.哦; he said,是非常强大的和重的, and is very strong and heavy.Oh 。”乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse,“这东西不好吃. You will really be happy again,那有一张大床。你为什么要住在田里的洞里呢,微笑像一朵花!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来.我最喜欢的动物我最喜欢的动物是熊猫!&quot。”微笑可以让你有更多的朋友. Why do you live in a hole in the field. Many good books are in the shelf 。微笑是象阳光。我喜欢他们。你一定要到我城里的家看我.” Then I would say。一只老鼠居住在乡村。The City Mouce And The Country Mouse
Once there were two mice,我有一个舒适的房间。你会得到真正的快乐,过来看一看, and thenDo come and see me at my house in the country。一段时间后他们来了,你可以微笑; Run. For it is nicer to be poor and happy! The cat is coming. S城市老鼠和乡下老鼠从前有两只老鼠My favorite animal My favorite animal is panda。它会给你幸福. Do you like my bedroom。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候听到了一声巨响;另一只住在城里. I like the books very much ,你是幸福的还是玩你的朋友快乐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
My favorite animal
My favorite animal is panda. The panda look like a bear and polar bear. I think the panda are very cute and lovely, and is very strong and heavy. They can walk, and they can climb trees. They live in the china. I like them.
我最喜欢的动物
我最喜欢的动物是熊猫。熊猫看起来像熊和北极熊。我认为熊猫是非常可爱的和可爱的,是非常强大的和重的。他们可以步行,他们可以爬上树。他们生活在中国。我喜欢他们。
The City Mouce And The Country Mouse
Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, &Do come and see ...
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译要短的,快
Fox and cock
One morning a fox sees a cock.He
think,"This is my breakfast.''
He comes up to the cock and says,"I know
you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The
cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins
to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.
The people in the field see the fox.They cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.''
The fox opens his mouth ang says,"The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree.
狐狸和公鸡
一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡.他想:这是我的早餐.
他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴.他闭上眼睛开始唱歌.狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了.
在田地里的人们看到了狐狸.大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了.”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡.告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的.”
狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的.”就在那时,公鸡逃离了狐狸的嘴巴,跑到了树底下.
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city."
The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid.
After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."
城里老鼠和乡下老鼠
从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友.一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里.很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看.”于是,城里老鼠就去了.乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里.它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠.城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看.”
乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去.房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了.可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来.
过了一会儿,他们出来了.当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里.因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些 .
报23—DThe English language is a result of the island o Britain over many hundreds of years .The invaders lived along the northern coast of Europe .The first invasions were by a people called Angles about one thousand five hundred years ago . The Angles were a German tribe who crossed the English Channel.Later two more groups crossed to Britain. They were the Saxons and the Jutes.Through the years, the Saxons, Angles and Jutes mixed their different languages. Tehe result is what is called Anglo-Saxon or Old English.The next great invasion of Britain came from the far north beginning about one thousand one hundred years ago. Fierce people called Vikings raided the coast areas of Britain.Many english words used today come from these ancient Vikings.Words like “Sky,” “leg” “skull” “egg” “crawl” “lift”and “take” are from the old languages of the far northern countries.The next invasion of Britain took place more than nine hundred years ago, in ten sixty-six .History experts call this invasion the Norman Conpuest. William the Comqueror led it. The Normans were a French-speaking people from Normandy in the north of france. They became the new rulers of Britain. These new rulers spoke only French for several hundred years. It was the most important language in the world at that time. Ti was the language of educated people . But the common people of Britain still spoke Old English.Old English took many words from the Norman Frech. Some of these include “damage” “prison”and “marrige”.The french language used by the Norman rulers greatly changed the way English was spoken by eight hundred years ago. Enlish became what language experts call Middle English Middle English.Middle English sounds like modern English. But it is very diffcult to understand now .The history of the English language continues as Middle English becomes Modern English, which is spoken today.
这绝对是短文……译文:英语是不列颠数百年历史的产物.入侵不列颠的人原本居住在欧洲北海岸.最初的侵略者是盎格鲁人.他们在约1500年前入侵不列颠.盎格鲁人是一个穿越了英吉利海峡的部族.后来,又有两个部族跨海而来.这两个部族是撒克逊和朱特人.这些年来.撒克逊人、盎格鲁人、朱特人通过日常交流,将这几种不同的语言混合了起来.混合的产物就是被称作盎格鲁-撒克逊,或者古英语的语言.下一次对于不列颠的大型入侵是在约1100年前,来自遥远的北部.凶残的维京人袭击了不列颠的沿海地域.许多现代英语的词汇都是来自古维京语.“Sky,” “leg” “skull” “egg” “crawl” “lift”以及“take”等词汇来自北欧的其他国家.再下一次对不列颠的侵略,发生在约900年前,在16至17世纪.这次侵略被历史学家命名为the Norman Conquest(诺曼征服).威廉领导了这次侵略.诺曼人从法国北部的诺曼底来到不列颠,他们是一个讲法语的民族.他们成为了不列颠的新领袖.这些新的领导者们,在过去的几百年里都只讲法语——在那时,这是全世界最重要的一门语言,是被受教育者广泛运用的语言.但,在不列颠的平民百姓们仍然在使用古英语. 于是古英语里融合进了法语里的许多词汇,比如“damage” “prison”和 “marrige”.于是,诺曼统治者们所运用的语言——法语,在800年前极大地改变了英语.英语成为了语言专家们所谓的 Middle English(中古英语).这语言听起来很像现代英语,但如今已很难理解了.英语的历史持续到Middle English(中古英语)变成现代英语的今天.如今英语在世界范围内被广泛使用.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语小短文加翻译40 个英语单词
十號風球227
The Dog And The Shadow 狗和它的影子A DOG, crossing a bridge over a stream with a piece of flesh in his mouth, saw his own shadow in the water, and took it for that of another Dog, with a piece of meat double hisown in size. He therefore let go his own, and fiercely attacked the other Dog, to get hislarger piece from him. He thus lost both: that which he grasped at in the water, bec and his own, because the stream swept it away. 一条狗嘴里叼块肉,来到一座桥上.它看见水里有自己的影子, 以为是另一条嘴里也叼着一块比自己那块肉大一倍的狗.它忙丢下自己嘴里的那块肉,猛力地攻击水里的狗.试图去抢它的肉.结果,它两块肉都得不到. 因为那只是一个影子,它自己的影子而已.真正的肉也被水冲走了风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun) One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.” “We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.” So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself. “I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. (有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.) (“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.) (因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.) (“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.) Old Cat An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.
Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, "Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young."
一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了.一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠.因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它.
于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死.她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情.”
A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time.
一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果,他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西.”然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去.
他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸,他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河.”
他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西.他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了.
不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处.
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city."
The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid.
After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."
城里老鼠和乡下老鼠
从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友.一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里.很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看.”于是,城里老鼠就去了.乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里.它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠.城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看.”
乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去.房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了.可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来.
过了一会儿,他们出来了.当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里.因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些.” 可以吗?我也是这么写的.就是多了点.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
大侠,短文呢?单词呢》?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 skin food官网 的文章

随机推荐