哪位帮我翻译一下。tothe show歌词翻译 th...

麻烦哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下下面这段话_百度知道
麻烦哪位英语高手帮我翻译一下下面这段话
著名教育学家乌申斯基说:“没有任何兴趣,而被迫进行的学习,会扼杀学生掌握知识的意愿”。教学实践和心理学研究表明,运用生动形象,符合学生心理发展规律的教学方法,能够更好的发掘学生学习的兴趣。学习兴趣是一个人对学习的积极性的认识倾向和情绪状态。爱因斯坦也说过:“兴趣是最好的老师。”兴趣是学好一门语言的重要途径,所以小学英语老师要有意识的去挖掘小学生学习的兴趣点,有效的组织英语学习课堂,提高教学质量。这就要求小学英语老师在教学方法上要有所以创意和新颖,让学生在一种轻松愉快的学习哗川糕沸蕹度革砂宫棘氛围中得到全面发展。正确使用好趣味教学法不仅能活跃课堂气氛,又能激发学生的学习兴趣,发展好学生综合语言运用能力,培养学生的思维能力,又能促进师生之间的交流, 提高教师自身素养和专业教学能力。
直接百度翻译的,不要,我要自己翻译的
提问者采纳
A famous educator Ushinski said: If you forced the students to learn without interest, you will put the students run away learning knowledge. According to the show of the studies, it's more suitable for students to be teached with some actions and activiteds, because do these you can find the students' hobbies which can make them postive for learning. Einstein also said: The best teacher is your hobbies. The interest is one of the most important way to learn language. So the English teacher in the primary school need to find out something which all of the students interested in,then, make a new surrounding in the classes to improve the quality of the teach. That require the thinkin哗川糕沸蕹度革砂宫棘gs and the ways which be used for every English teacher who work in the primary school must be new and can inspire the students, let the students interested in learning and be an all round person. Using the correct methods not only make the surrounding and the air active, inspire the students to interested in learning, train the skill of language, thinking, but also contribute to the growth of friendship between the teachers and the students, and improve the teacher's accomplishment and the skill of teach自己翻译的 可能不太正确 但是大部分应该没有太大问题 仅供参考
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Renowned educator Ushinski said: &There is no interest, and forced to learn, the willingness to stifle students master the knowledge.& Teaching practice and psychology studies show that the use of vivid, in line with the law of the psychological development of students teaching methods, and better able to explore students' interest in learning. Interest in learning a person's enthusiasm for learning and emotional state of awareness tendencies. Einstein also said: &Interest is the best teacher.& Interest is an important way to learn a language, so the primary school English teachers have a sense of pupils learning to tap points of interest, effective or...
是另一个版本的机器翻译
Famous education experts Ushinski said: &no interest,and was compelled to carry out the study, would stiflethe will of their mastery of knowledge&. Teaching practice and psychological research shows that, by using vividteaching method, meet the psychological development of students, to better explore students' interest in learning.Learning interest is the enthusiasm of a person to studycognition tendency and emotional state. Einstein also said: &interest is the best teacher.& Interest is an important way to learn a language well, so the primary school English teachers should have the awareness tomining the learning interest of students, effective organ...
你0这样的直接百度翻译的,不要,我要自己翻译的
上面那位大哥的呢?。。
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译First and foremost,I appreciate my country who give me a comfortable learning atmosphere.Second,I would like to show my deepest gratitude to my supervisor,Prof.Li Yuexiang,who has walked me through all the stages of the writing of this thesis.Without her illuminating instruction and patience,this thesis could not have reached its present form.I am also greatly indebted to all my teachers who have helped me to develop the fundamental and essential academic competence.My sincere appreciation also goes to all my classmates,who are my proud of my life.Last but not least,I want to thank all my friends,especially my three lovely roommates,for their encouragement and support.
首先,感谢我的国家给我了一个舒适的学习氛围.第二,对指导老师李月香教授表达我最深切的感谢,她陪伴我整个论文写作的过程.没有她的耐心指导和启发,本文不可能达到目前的水平.我也十分感谢所有帮助我形成不可或缺的基础和重要的学术能力的教师.我还要衷心感谢我所有的同学,你们是我生活中的骄傲.最后但并非最不重要,我要感谢我所有的朋友,特别是我的三个可爱的室友,谢谢你们的鼓励和支持.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
首先,我感谢我的国家谁给我一个舒适的学习氛围。第二,我想表达我最深切地感谢我的指导教授李月香,谁也穿过所有这个阶段,我的论文写作。没有她的耐心指导和启发,本文不可能达到目前的形式。我也十分感谢我的所有帮助我谁发展不可或缺的基本学术能力的教师。我还要衷心感谢我的所有同学,谁是我的骄傲,我的生活。最后但并非最不重要,我要感谢我所有的朋友,特别是我的三个可爱的室友,他们的鼓励和支持。...
首先,我很感谢我的国家,他们给了我一个良好的学习氛围。第二,我想表达我对我的导师,致上最深的谢意!中间,他们已经走了李药箱我所有的阶段的写作的文章。没有她的照明指导和耐心,本文就不可能达到目前形式。我同样受惠于我所有的老师帮助我开发的基本原理和基本的学术能力。我诚挚的谢意还去了我所有的同学,我觉得我的生活。最后但并非最不重要的一点,我想感谢所有支持我的朋友们,尤其是我的三个可爱的室友,因为他们的鼓...
这个地方的country不应该翻译成国家~~应该翻译成学校~!
扫描下载二维码这句话哪位帮我翻译一下_百度知道
这句话哪位帮我翻译一下
..I&#39..,but this is the best way to do this. Pain not as early as possible to let you to pursue your own happiness,m sorry
and build the ideal of & & fundamental dynamics, through JiXie &quot:custom&quot, style unique &quot, which show the author focus on xiangxi people' and &quot,;; to show intention, and the appearance of unique principle of utili, reflect the writer&#39,Feelings&quot, concerns about border town&quot, reflect writer of xiangxi na;RenQingMei&writing motivation&; original intention. The representative work of shen congwen &s rational spirit and cultural feelings, and &quot. This article will from the &xiangxi world&QingSu& three parts for interpretation and analysis of the writer from the works to the thebeauty&xiangxi world&quot&xiangxi world&quot, &Emotion&quot, healthy life form the aspects of & Su, quiet comfort
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
请问是哪句话?
还在吗?帮忙翻译一下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语习题,请教各位过路大虾~~这里有一些英语句子,麻烦大家帮我用英文翻译一遍,就是写同义句~~1.The man held out a bag and showedit to them.2.She turned on th light.3.The country grew into a strong country.4.Go through the field and you can see a house.5.Suddenly,a car appeared round the corner.6.Switch on the fan,please.7.He sailed to the USA.8.The little girl is coming up tp me.Thank you for your help!(这句不用啦.呵呵!)哦哦,我说的是写英文的哒, ,你看错了吧?
1. A bag is lift by the man and showed to them.2. The light is turned on by her.3. The country became a strong one.4. Across the field, a house is in front of you.5. A car suddenly come out in the corner.5. Turn on the fan, please.6. He went to the USA by ship.7. The little girl is walking toward me.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 ,男子举行了一个袋,并showedit给他们。 2.she打开次轻。 3 ,全国人口增长成为一个强大的国家。 4.go通过外地,你可以看到一所房子。 5.suddenly ,一辆汽车出现了一轮指日可待。 6.switch对范,请提出。 7.he驶往美国。 8 ,小女孩来了茶多酚我。...
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>> This morning, I went to a charity show __(1)_____ in the to..
&&&& This morning, I went to a charity show __(1)_____ in the town center. The charity show, called 'For Every Child', was to raise money for an orphanage(孤儿院). Many __(2)______ persons, including a few bosses, donated money at the show. What surprised us was that a little boy also donated 100 yuan. He had saved the money for more___(3) ____two years. He said that everyone should do something for others. Some famous pop singers gave wonderful__(4)____ on the stage. One of them even came ___(5)___ the stage and walked among the audience. She asked the audience to sing a song ___(6)____ her, and they did just __(7)___she wanted them to. The show lasted for about three hours. At the ___(8)___ &of the show, some children from the orphanage __(9)___in front of the microphone. All of them were so thankful that they___(10)___ while they said thanks to those people who donated. Again, they felt the warmth of being helped by others.小题1:A.haveB.holdingC.holdD.held小题2:A.successB.successfulC.succeedD.succeeded小题3:A.thenB.aboutC.thanD.for小题4:A.performB.performerC.performanceD.performance s小题5:A.upB.downC.awayD.behind小题6:A.togetherB.followC.withD.follows小题7:A.howB.whyC.whichD.what小题8:A.beginningB.endingC.endD.ends小题9:A.standB.standsC.standingD.stood小题10:A.criesB.criedC.cryingD.shouted
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:C小题4:D小题5:B小题6:C小题7:D小题8:C小题9:D小题10:B小题1:过去分词短语作后置定语。小题2:此题考查形容词,选B。小题3:more than固定短语,相当于over.小题4:performance s是可数名词复数,表示表演演出。小题5:come down走下。小题6:sing a song with sb与某人一齐唱歌。小题7:what引导宾语从句。小题8:at the end of在···末端。小题9:此题重点考查过去时态。小题10:许多孩子都感动的哭了,故选B。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“ This morning, I went to a charity show __(1)_____ in the to..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读,人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读,人生感悟类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读人物传记类阅读故事类阅读人生感悟类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧&&& 1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。&&& 2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。&&& 3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。&&& 4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧&&& 1.通读全文,了解大意。&&& 2.带着问题,复读原文。&&& 3.理解识别,推断归纳。&&& 4.复核检查,确保无误。人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
发现相似题
与“ This morning, I went to a charity show __(1)_____ in the to..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 the show歌词翻译 的文章

随机推荐