较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.00MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢课前三分钟英语演讲稿
> 课前三分钟英语演讲稿
课前三分钟英语演讲稿
&&&&来源:演讲稿
  Good morning/afternoon!
  First thing first, I gotta say,wow,it's funny thing to be given a chance like that.Trurh be told,I really got a little bit nervous before I stand right here ,so called 'stage fright'.If you look specifically on me .You may find my hands shaking,pretty assembles the guy who suffered from Pakinson's disease,and legs wobbling ,like I caught so-called ball leg. Okay,let's stop going around the bush and get back to my topic today.I really like to talk a funny story I have just heard.
  A lady called Lucy emigrated to United States several years ago.Her spoken English is not that fluent .And one day,she is just sitting on the couch with his U.S friends Mandy watching Sit-Com.A noise of bump had the attention of Mandy,which led her to go out of the house trying to figure out what had happened.Can you imagine that Mandy go straight out with merely a sweater.So Lucy shouted at her,&Lucy ,turn your clothes on.& What suprised her most,beyond her wildest imagination, is that almost all the male in this country took their head out of the window.Admittedly,Lucy made a mistake here .The word spitted means Mandy is totally naked to the reason that male looked out of the window.The right sentence shall be,&put your clothing on.&The story inspires you to take a careful look on the vast difference between eastern and western culture.
  That's full of it,thank you for your time!
课前三分钟英语演讲稿相关推荐初一英语课前三分钟_百度知道
初一英语课前三分钟
明天就轮到我了,英语课前三分钟急求!!!什么小游戏、绕口令、笑话都行,我是初一的,不能太难,也不要太简单,谢了谢了、
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I Have His Ear in My Pocket Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, &What happened?& &A kid bit me,& replied Ivan. &Would you recognize him if you saw him again?& asked his mother. &I'd know him any where,& said Ivan. &I have his ear in my pocket.& 他的耳朵在我衣兜里 伊凡鼻子流着血回到家里。他妈妈问,“发生了什么事?” “一个男孩咬了我一口,”伊凡说。 “再见到他你能认出来吗?”妈妈问。 “他走到哪里我都能认出他,”伊凡说。“他的耳朵还在我衣兜里呢。” A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. &What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?& &I gave it to a poor old woman,& he answered. &You're a good boy,& said the mother proudly. &Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?& &She is the one who sells the candy.& 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?” “她是个卖糖果的。” Drunk One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, &What's the meaning of the word 'Drunk', dad?& &Well, my son,& his father replied, &look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk.& &But, dad,& the boy said, & there's only ONE policeman!& 醉酒 一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,老是有提不完的问题。他向父亲发问道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什么意思?” “唔,孩子,”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察。如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了。” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子说,“那儿只有一个警察呀!” Hospitality The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an apple-pie without any cheese. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest's plate. The visitor smiled, put the cheese into his mouth and then said: &You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny. Where did you find the cheese?& &In the rat-trap, sir,& replied the boy. 好客 由于客人在吃苹果馅饼时,家里没有奶酪了,于是女主人向大家表示歉意。这家的小男孩悄悄地离开了屋子。过了一会儿,他拿着一片奶酪回到房间,把奶酪放在客人的盘子里。 客人微笑着把奶酪放进嘴里说:“孩子,你的眼睛就是比你妈妈的好。你在哪里找到的奶酪?” “在捕鼠夹上,先生。”那小男孩说。 英语小笑话
Tom’s Birthday It was Tom’s birthday,and he was five years old.He got quite a lot of nice birthday presents from his family,and one of them was a beartiful big drum. “Who gave him thay thing?”answered Tom’s mother. “Oh,”said his father. Of course,Tom liked his drum very much.He made terrible noise with is,but his mother did not mind.His father was working during the day,and Tom was in bed when he got home in the evening,so he did not hear the noise. But one of the neighbours did not like noise at all.So one morning a few days later she took a sharp knife and went to Tom’s house while he was hitting his drum.She said to him,”Hello,Tom,do you know,there’s something very nice inside your drum.Here is a knitf.Open the frum and let’s find it.” 那天是汤姆五岁的生日,他从家人那里得到了很多不错的礼物,其中有一件礼物是一只漂亮的大鼓。 “这是谁给他的呢?”汤姆妈妈问道。 “哦。”爸爸说。 当然,汤姆非常喜欢这个大鼓。虽然他敲鼓的声音很难听,但妈妈却从不在意。汤姆爸爸因为白天工作,而且当爸爸回家时汤姆已经睡觉了,所以爸爸并没有听见过这些噪音。 但是,他们的一位邻居非常不高兴。几天后的一个早上,当她又一次听到汤姆的噪音时,她带着锋利的小刀来到汤姆家:”嘿,汤姆,你知道吗你的鼓里有好东西,打开它,我们一起找找那好东西吧
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, &Do come and see me at my house in the country.& So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, &This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city.& The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, & Run! Run! The cat is coming!& They ran away quickly and hid. After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, &I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid.& 【译文】 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。 过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。”
其他类似问题
课前三分钟的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 三分钟英语笑话 的文章

随机推荐