Although I alsowe can also...

Finding out that my father is not my biological father.
by Shallyn
In 1992 after having my first child, my Mother decides to tell me that my Dad is not my biological father.
I was 24 years old and completely devastated.
My Mother told me this out of her own hurt and bitterness toward my Dad, hoping by telling me this it would hurt him instead.
I felt myself falling into a depression shortly after but mentally blocked it from my mind knowing I had to take care of my daughter.
A year later, I had a panic attack and found my "demons" coming to surface.
I spent three years in counseling and had to remove myself from my mother at the time.
I found she was poison and I had to regroup myself.
My counselor stated that when I first came to see him, I looked like I was ran over by an 18 wheeler and left to die.
After three years, I found myself able to talk about the "situation" without having a full blown anxiety attack and my spiritual journey began.
When my mother told me this, my biological father had been dead for 2 years.
I met him one time when I was 17, but I did not know who he was.
I am 42 years old now and for 18 years I still remain without complete peace and find that the "situation" comes up and haunts me now and then.
I found myself in some type of identity crisis for years.
After seeking answers from spiritual guides, church, praying, counseling, etc., I still do not know how to let this go completely.
It remains a shadow.
I have finally told myself not seek answers from anywhere else and just wait on God to come through and bring me a peace that only he can give.
I wanted to share my story here in hopes that reaching out, I may stumble upon "the answer".
Custom Search
I have no time to Cry because my Focus is to Fly in the Sky!
Some people don't T they blink and sink! TAKE CHARGE and LIVE!
A rainbow in the sky or a bird that can fly often create Joy that money can't buy!
Confused by the mind and diffused by the senses, we seek Pleasure and lose the great Treasure called Life.
Think of Today, not Tomorrow. It’s time to be Happy, not live a Life of Sorrow. Find out those things that make you Glad & eliminate those that make you
Those who grow Tall by giving it their All, without the worry of Fall, are powered by a Passion, that is born from Inspiration.英语翻译Time real is a terrifying thing,Remember now:how great i love him before, his love has disappeared.maybe we were hurt too deep,i know:we can`t go to before,i also don`t want to return before,althought before was beautiful,but it is before.now`s me,only want to treasure now`s all.Unconsciously i begin fall in love with L,althought we are not get together always,but that`s feels really very comfortable ,maybe our nature is too similar,so i kown what things he can want,when he can get angry. that`s feels can`t use any words to express,it is delicate!somethings i don`t say any words but he can understand,somethings he don`t say a word but i can konw the all..i hope the feels can go on always,thank your love,because it makes me find myself,miss you everyday...`
时间确实是一个恐怖的东西,记得以前我多么的爱他.但是现在.他的爱已经消失了,也许我们被伤害的太深.我知道,我们不能再回到以前了,我也不想再回到以前,尽管以前的时光很美丽,但是那也已经过去了,现在的我,只是想珍惜现在的一切,无意识的.我开始爱上了L.尽管我们总是不能在一起.但是这却让我感觉非常舒服,也许我们的习惯很相似.所以我知道什么东西是他想要的,当他生气的时候.事实上.这种感觉不能用任何语言去形容.它是细致优雅的!一些事情我不知道该怎么说但是他能理解我,一些东西他不知道该怎么说但是我能知道他想说的一切...我希望这个感觉能一直维持下去,谢谢你的爱,因为它让我找到了我自己,想念你每一天...超难翻译.越翻译越感觉.无语..!完全手打
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
时间真是种恐怖的东西。记得以前,我是多么爱他,但是现在,他的爱却已经消逝了。可能我们都被伤得很深。我知道,我们不能回到从前。我也不想回到从前,虽然从前是那么的美好,但是从前是从前。现在的我只想珍视现在的所有。我开始和L相爱,虽然我们不经常在一起,但是我们的感情却真的很好。可能我们的处境很相似。所以我知道什么是他想要的,什么时候他会生气。那种感觉不能用语言来形容。那是种微妙的感觉。我不说出的话他也能...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译文章内容My friendI told my friend impression not much,everyone can are my enemies,also can be my friend.Although I know that "people gather sticks for flame high",but I also have my own idea "the eagle is fly alone".
匿袭TA1565
改为如下:第一句你要表达的意思如果是“我对交朋友没什么感觉”的话,你的这一句语法非常混乱.told用得不对,impression的表达也不对.可以直接说I am not interested in making friends. 其他表达也比较拖沓.修改如下:Anyone can be my enemies or friends.Although I know that "People gather sitcks"这一句,是想表达“众人拾柴火焰高”吧?这里英语是有固定用法的,你既可以照字面说:The fire burns high when every 也可以直接用英语表达同样的含义,说:great things may be done by mass effort.所以最后这一句应该改成:Although I know the speaking "The fire burns high when everybody adds wood to it". But I also have my own idea "The flying eagle is by itself."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我的朋友我告诉我的朋友的印象并不多,每个人都可以是我的敌人,也可以是我的朋友。虽然我知道“人们聚集火焰高枝”,但我也有我自己的想法:“鹰是独自飞翔的!”。
呵呵,有错误啊~~~首先第一句开始看不懂你想表达什么意思,因该是中式英语,everyone can are my enemies中,can 后加动词原形be,而不是are.the eagle is fly alone中is 后不能直接加动词fly,可改为eagle fly
我的朋友  我告诉我的朋友的印象不多,每个人都可以是我最大的敌人,也可以是我的朋友。虽然我知道“人们拾柴火焰高”,但我也有我自己的想法”鹰是独自飞”。
扫描下载二维码Also can not leave, has been in each other's word .I said I will protect you, although not what you want.You need me. Remember I was in. Always behind you. Would you please look after yourself. Hope, after many years. We will also be able to contact again, I have been in the place什么意思
还不能离开,一直在彼此的话.我说我会一直保护你,尽管不是你想要的.你需要我.记得我在.总是在你身后.请你照顾好自己.希望,许多年后.我们还可以再联系,我一直在的地方
亲,我的回答你满意吗?满意的话希望釆纳,谢谢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 we can also 的文章

随机推荐