根据句子含义填入正确的单词:It is...

A)根据句意及首字母提示,补全单词,使句子完整、正确。(5分)1. Millie fell off her bike yesterday. L____, she wasn’t badly hurt.2. —Why do you think it’s quite p____ for us to arrive there before 8:00 a.m.?—Because it’s not far from here. 3. The little girl likes dancing very much so she never feels b_____ when she practises dancing every day..4. — What a high building! Do you know its h_____? — Yes. It’s about 92 metres high.5. —Is Fu’an Middle School a m_____ one?— Yes. There are 640 girls and 723 boys in it.B)根据句意及汉语提示,拼写单词,使句子完整、正确。(5分)6. As we all know Shanghai is one of the biggest ____(城市) in our country.7. It’s warmer today. So the ice is much _____(薄) than it was yesterday.8. In the end, our school football team ____(赢) the most important match of the year.9. —Did you have a good time in the park last Sunday?— Yes. We all enjoyed ____(我们).10. —How many _____(猴子) are there in the zoo?—It’s hard to count them! Because they’re running and jumping all the time. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询& > && >&& >&A)根据句意及首字母提示,补全单词,使句子完整、正确。(5分)1. Millie fell off her bike yesterday. L____, she wasn’t badly hurt.2. —Why do you think it’s quite p____ for us to arrive there before 8:00 a.m.?—Because it’s not far from here. 3. The little girl likes dancing very much so she never feels b_____ when she practises dancing every day..4. — What a high building! Do you know its h_____? — Yes. It’s about 92 metres high.5. —Is Fu’an Middle School a m_____ one?— Yes. There are 640 girls and 723 boys in it.B)根据句意及汉语提示,拼写单词,使句子完整、正确。(5分)6. As we all know Shanghai is one of the biggest ____(城市) in our country.7. It’s warmer today. So the ice is much _____(薄) than it was yesterday.8. In the end, our school football team ____(赢) the most important match of the year.9. —Did you have a good time in the park last Sunday?— Yes. We all enjoyed ____(我们).10. —How many _____(猴子) are there in the zoo?—It’s hard to count them! Because they’re running and jumping all the time.A)根据句意及首字母提示,补全单词,使句子完整、正确。(5分)1. Millie fell off her bike yesterday. L____, she wasn’t badly hurt.2. —Why do you think it’s quite p____ for us to arrive there before 8:00 a.m.?—Because it’s not far from here. 3. The little girl likes dancing very much so she never feels b_____ when she practises dancing every day..4. — What a high building! Do you know its h_____? &&— Yes. It’s about 92 metres high.5. —Is Fu’an Middle School a m_____ one?— Yes. There are 640 girls and 723 boys in it.B)根据句意及汉语提示,拼写单词,使句子完整、正确。(5分)6. As we all know Shanghai is one of the biggest ____(城市) in our country.7. It’s warmer today. So the ice is much _____(薄) than it was yesterday.8. In the end, our school football team ____(赢) the most important match of the year.9. —Did you have a good time in the park last Sunday?— Yes. We all enjoyed ____(我们).&&10. —How many _____(猴子) are there in the zoo?—It’s hard to count them! Because they’re running and jumping all the time.科目: 初中英语难易度:最佳答案解析A1:从句子意思来看,米利从自行车掉下来,没有严重受伤,是幸运的。以l开头的单词Lucky符合句子意思。2:quite possible 相当可能3:因为喜欢所以不感觉无聊,以b开头的单词bored比较符合句子含义。4:从上下文看以看出问句问的是高度,以h开头的单词有height比较合适。5:男女生都有,应该是男女生混合学校,以m开头的单词有mixed比较合适。B、6:最大的城市之一,城市应为复数形式。7:*er than 比……怎么样,than前面形容词、副词一般应为比较级。8:in the end 最后,从句子来看应是发生过的事情,所以句子时态因为过去时态。9:动词后面人称代词用宾格形式,所以我们要用us。10:how many 后面名词用复数形式。知识点: 初中英语综合库,其他,单词拼写相关试题大家都在看热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心小题1:important小题2:health小题3:recycled 小题4:problem  小题5:less试题分析:这篇短文中主要谈到了城市中的垃圾问题,对于如何处理垃圾提出了几点建议.小题1:联系下文,可知句意为:处理城市中的垃圾非常重要.结合语境及所给单词,可知填形容词important,重要的,作表语.小题2:结合语境可知此处指的是也对人们的健康有害.结合语境及所给单词,可知填healthy的名词形式health,健康.小题3:结合语境可知此处指的是报纸和玻璃能够被回收.结合语境可知本句主语是动作对象,故用被动语态.结合所给单词,可知填过去分词recycled,回收.小题4:结合语境可知此处指的是污水是个大问题.根据所给单词,可知填单数名词problem,问题,难题.小题5:联系前文描述,可知此处指的是以便于它导致的污染更少.结合所给单词,可知填形容词little的比较级less,更少的,作定语.点评:选词填空一直是英语考试中的难点,得分率比较低。解答此类题型的方法一般就是根据文章前后句子之间意思推断出词义,结合所给单词判断出所缺单词,然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,进行适当词形变化。注意在叙事性短文中,谓语动词多为一般过去时态及现在完成时态,说明性短文中谓语动词多为一般现在时态。在解题方法上,此类题型也适用于排除法。即先完成较为简单的选项,将一时没有把握的选项留待最后再来完成。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
阅读填词(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读短文,根据所读内容在短文后图表中的空格里填入恰当的单词。(每空填一个单词)Alice is my pen friend. She is a 16-year-old girl from the UK, but now she lives in China. She is a middle school student in Nanjing. She likes going to school, but there are some things she doesn’t like, such as PE. She enjoys playing sports. She thinks sports are interesting and exciting. But she doesn’t like doing physical exercises in PE classes. She feels that they are boring! Her favourite subject is Science. It seems that the amazing and useful Science attracts her. She thinks she is on the way to be a scientist. She wishes to invent things to make the world more and more beautiful.In her free time, she often goes to the beach. She loves just sitting around and talking to friends there. She’s getting better at understanding boys, but she hates listening to hours of talk about football. “It’s not interesting at all!” she once said to me.That is my penfriend Alice.Information about AliceBasic informationName:
Alice&&&&&&&&&&&&&
UK&&&&& Living now: in China&WhatWhy /For whatLikes Playing sports.Interesting and 小题2:Going to the 小题3:Sitting aroundand 小题4:&&&&&&to friends.Favourite subject: Science小题5:&&&&&&&&&and useful.Dislikes Having 小题6:&&&&&&&classes.Physical exercises are 小题7:小题8:&&&&&&talks about football.Not interesting at all.Wishes To be a scientist.Be 小题9:&&&&&&&by Science.To invent things.Make the world 小题10:&&&&&&&beautiful.&
选用方框里的单词或词组填空,其中有一个单词或词组是多余的,共5 分terribly, was told, doctor’s, heavily,
ourselves, death, &小题1:His father’s&&&&&&made him very sad.小题2:How&&&&&&&it was raining when he got home yesterday!小题3:He &&&&&&&&to answer the questions in public just now.小题4:I felt better, so I didn’t go to the &&&&&&&&&.小题5:They kicked a goal, but we soon got one&&&&&&&&&.
difficult&&& B.
me&&&& C. many&& D. did&&& E.
borrowed&&& F. you&A: Do you like reading English stories?B: Yes.A: How __小题1:__ English storybooks have you read?B: Only three. I think it is a little__小题2:__ for me to read them .What about __小题3:__?A: I have read over ten storybooks.B: So many! Where __小题4:__ you buy them?A: In fact, I __小题5:__ them from our school library.B: It sounds good .Shall we go to the library this afternoon?A: Ok.
从方框中选用合适的词并用其适当形式填空。radio &&wide &&excite&
high&& we&小题1:How ___________ it was to hear that some pop stars would come to our town.小题2:The micro letter is used ___________ in China. It has over 300 million users. 小题3:— Mary, could you tell me who invented ___________?— A team of scientists, John Bardeen, Walter Brattain and William Shockley.小题4:Do you know what the ___________ of the tower is? About twenty metres.小题5:We enjoyed ___________ trip to the Statue of Liberty very much. What great fun we had!
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)。minute&
what&&& brush&&& because&&& feelhappy&&
just&&&& every&&& between&&clear&Everyone wants to have healthy teeth. When you laugh, you will open your mouth and show your teeth. The healthier your teeth are, the&&&小题1:&&you feel. Why is that? It’s &&小题2:&&your teeth are important in many ways. Take care of them, and they'll help to take care of you. Strong, healthy teeth help you grow. They also help you speak &&小题3:&. You can take care of your teeth by doing like these:Brush your teeth twice a day, after getting up and before bedtime. And you brush all of your teeth, not &&小题4:&&the front ones. Spend some time on the teeth along the sides and in the back. Take your time while &&小题5:&. Spend at least three &&小题6:&&each time you brush. Be sure your toothbrush is soft. Ask your parents to help you get a new toothbrush &&小题7:&&three months. Clean &&小题8:&&your teeth and dental floss (牙线). It &&小题9:&&strange when you do it at first, but soon you'll get used to doing it. Brushing keeps your teeth healthy. You also need to care about小题10:&&you eat and drink. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink water instead of drinks.Do you want to have white and healthy teeth? Please brush your teeth!
完成句子 (本大题满分14分,每小题2分)小题1:---How about climbing the mountains?---It’s too hot outside. I _________________________(宁愿呆在家里也不愿出去)&(rather)小题2:---Where’s Bob now?--- I ______________________a car accident (有人告诉我他因为车祸可能送到医院了)&& (may)小题3:---What do you think of Li Ping?--- He is ____________________(这么不友好,我们不想和他交朋友) (that, friend)小题4:---How is your English study?---Very good. I __________________ go to school. (在我没上学之前我就对学英语感兴趣). (before)小题5:---Do you exercise every day?---Yes. It ____________________ (我花半小时的时间练习骑车) every morning.& (take)小题6:---Earthquakes make many people homeless in Lushan. ---The government ___________________ (正千方百计为他们提供住房).&&&& (provide)小题7:---Could you tell me _______________ (她盼望见到的人是否很容易相处)? (look, get)---Of course, he is.
补全对话(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)A:Mom, &&&&&&&&&&&&&小题1:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?B:What for?A:I need to buy some yogurt to make a milk shake.B:OK, here’s the money.A:&&&&&&&&&&小题2:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?B:The best yogurt? Maybe you can go to Sunshine Supermarket. &&&&&&&小题3:&&&&&&&&&&&?A:With Tom. I’m going to call him.B:Good.A:&&&&&&&小题4:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?B:No, it isn’t. So you can walk there. Oh, &&&&&&&&小题5:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A:A cloth(布)bag? OK, I won’t forget. We shouldn’t use plastic bags any more. They’re bad for the environment(环境).
看图写句(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)请根据每题所提供的图画情景和提示词(要求全部用上),写一个与图画情景相符的句子。小题1:visit ,now ___________________________________________小题2:play ,when , come, Lily,__________________________________小题3:noodle, taste, ___________________________________小题4:exercise , healthy, every day_________________________小题5:go hiking, tomorrow________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!填入正确单词一.根据句子含义填入正确的单词,单词的第一个字母已给出1.Is your b_____ empty?No,mine is f____.2.Is your knife s_____ or not?It's b_____.3.Where are the c____?They are on the t_____.4.Where is my m____.It's on the b______.5.There is an e_____c______in the kitchen.6.There is a tabble in the m_____ of the room.7.These glass are on the s_____.8.Give me a f_____ and a s_____,plase!二.填入下列句中所缺单词1._______book is yours,the red one or the biue one?三.判断下列句子是否正确,不正确的请改正.1.Give me some glass please,Jane.Which glasses?2.Those are us umbrellas.3.There is refrigerator in Mr.Smith's kitchen.4.He biue electric cooker is in kitchen.5.There is a empty bottle on the table.6.There is a table in middle of the room.四.用所给词的适当形式组成句子.1.this is Jane watch she watch be blue.2.where be those biue book their be on the television.3.these be chirdren ice creams.4.no they be not they books be red.5.is this Helen dog No it be not she dog be brown and white.6.the cup be clean and me cup be dirty.全部回答加分
is your botle empty?
no,mine is fullis your knife sharp or not?
bluntwhere are the
they are on the tablewhere is my money?
it's on the bedthere is an electriccooker in the kitchenthere is a table in the middle of the roomthese glass are on the rightgive me a
folk and a
shelf pleasewhich book is yours?
能否继续回答?已提高悬赏
glass---glasses
there is a refrigerator
his bule electric
there is an empty bottle
in the middle of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、 bottle
full2、sharp
blunt3、cakes
table4、magazine
bench5、electric
cooker6、middle7、side8、fork spoon
能否继续回答?已提高悬赏
1、错 2、……
授人以鱼不如授人以渔
扫描下载二维码根据句子含义填入正确的单词,单词的第一个字母已给出.(看详细提问)1、S______ is a part of Britain.2、We stayed at a h______ during holiday.3、I'll come back s______.4、May I ask you a q______?5、It is d______ to solve the problem.6、She can't get e______ money to pay the bill.7、Who is the g______ over there?8、You should get up early in order not to f______ the bus.9、You should have f______ fruit every day.10、My grandma gave me a bike as a p______.
1、Southampton______ is a part of Britain.南安普顿是英国的一个港口2、We stayed at a home______ during holiday假期我们呆在家里3、I'll come back soon_____.我会尽快回家4、May I ask you a question______?我能问你一个问题吗5、It is difficult______ to solve the problem.处理这个问题很困难6、She can't get enough______ money to pay the bill.她没有足够的钱来埋单7、Who is the girl______ over there?那里的那个女孩是谁?8、You should get up early in order not to fail______ the bus.你应该早点起床这样你就不会赶不上公车了9、You should have fresh______ fruit every day.你每天应该吃些新鲜的蔬菜10、My grandma gave me a bike as a present______.我外婆给我一辆自行车作为礼物.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、Scotland
is a part of Britain.苏格兰是英国的一个部分。2、We stayed at a h______ during holiday.3、I'll come back sunday.我星期天回家。4、May I ask you a question?我能问你一个问题吗5、It is diff...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 快播 的文章

随机推荐