.What if 艾薇儿i need youu...

Start by marking “I Need You More Than I Love You and I Love You to Bits” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
I Need You More Than I Love You and I Love You to Bits by Gunnar Ardelius.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
I Need You More Than I Love You and I Love You to Bits
(Translator)
switch to:I know what you’re thinking: pizza? For breakfast? But the truth is that you can have last night’s leftovers in the morning if you want to. I know lots of women who don’t have breakfast, and they h 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
I know what you’re thinking: pizza? For breakfast? But the truth is that you can have last night’s leftovers in the morning if you want to.
I know lots of women who don’t have breakfast, and they have many different excuses for doing it. Some say they don’t have time, others think they’re “saving” calories(卡路里), still others just don’t like breakfast food. But eating in the morning is very important when you’re trying to lose weight. Eating just about anything from 300 to 400 calories would be better than nothing at all.Breakfast is one meal I never miss, and the same goes for most weight loss success stories. Research shows that eating breakfast keeps you from overeating later in the day. Researchers found that those who don’t have breakfast have a bigger chance of gaining weight than those who regularly have a morning meal.
So eat something in the morning, anything. I know plenty of friends who end up having no breakfast altogether, and have just coffee or orange juice. I say, try heating up last night’s leftovers-it may sound crazy, but if it works for you, do it! I find if I tell myself, “You can always eat it tomorrow,”I put away the leftovers instead of eating more that night. Try it…you may save yourself some pre-bedtime calories. And watch your body gain the fat-burning effects1.The word “leftovers” in Paragraph 1 probably means __________A.pizza topped with fruitB.things left undoneC.food remaining after a mealD.meals made of vegetables2.According to the last paragraph, it is important to__________A.be careful about what you eatB.eat something for breakfastC.heat up food before eating itD.eat calorie-controlled food3.What can we infer from the text?A.Many people have wrong ideas about breakfastB.Working women usually have breakfast in a hurryC.There are some easy ways of cooking a mealD.Eating vegetables helps save energy4.The text is written mainly for those__________A.who go to work earlyB.who go to bed lateC.who eat before sleepD.who want to lose weight5.What does the author advise the readers to do?A.Better eat up all the food at dinner in the nightB.Better eat less in the nightC.Better eat leftovers in the morningD.Better get up late and eat nothing in the morning in order to burn more calories
1. C2. B3. A4. D5. B试题分析:文章介绍了很多人不吃早饭的坏习惯,介绍不吃早饭的坏处和 对减肥的不好影响。1.猜测词义题。解题思路:根据该词位置定位到文章第一段第三句话, 根据句中的last night’s 比较四个选项同时结合整篇文章可以断定该词意为剩饭。因此, 选C。2.段落大意题。综合最后一段可以发现第一句话为该段主题句, 综合全文来看, 核心高频词汇为breakfast,因此选B。3.推理判断题。首先根据文章主题为breakfast 可以排除CD选项, 其次, 根据文题一致原则可推断该部分答案应该在文章开头部分的第2、3段, 再看B选项中的have breakfast in a hurry与文章中的skip breakfast(不吃早餐)表意相反, 因此, 排除B选项。正确选项A与文章主题及细节表意相符。4.文章主旨大意。将文章中第3、4段首句和文章末句相加即可得出本文的针对对象。可知这篇文章是写给想减肥的人看的。选D5.推理题:从文章的最后一句话I put away the leftovers instead of eating more that night.And watch your body gain the fat-burning effects. 可知作者建议读者晚上少吃些。选B。考点:考查健康类短文点评:本文对于高一的学生来说比较适中,考查的都是细节题,在阅读的时候,考生可以在文章中做好相应的标志,以提高阅读的效率和速度。答题时在文章找到对应的地方,用笔进行标记,这有利于后期有时间检查时可以立刻找到答案的位置。仔细理解作者所讲的意思,再结合选项,通过排除法和自己对全文的把握,选出正确答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Farmer John and Farmer Bob were neighbours. For more than 30 years, they had been getting along very well. Then their good relationship broke. It began with a small thing, then bitter words, and then weeks of silence. One morning Farmer John woke up to find a stream between the two farms. “It must be Bob,” John thought. Then one day there was a knock on John’s door. He opened it to find a carpenter(木匠) standing at the doorway.
“I’m looking for a few days’ work,” the carpenter said. “I do have a job for you,” John said. “Look across the stream at that farm. That’s my neighbour Bob. He dug a stream between the two farms. I want you to build a fence—an 8-foot fence. I don’t want to see his place or his face any more. I don’t have such a neighbour!” The carpenter said, “I think I know what to do, sir, and I’ll be able to do a job that pleases you.” Farmer John helped the carpenter get the materials(材料) ready and then he was off for the day. About sunset when the farmer returned, the carpenter had just finished his job. The farmer’s eyes opened wide. There was no fence there at all! It was a bridge! And the neighbour, Bob, was coming across, with his hand outstretched(伸出). “Hi, John! You’re quite a fellow to build this bridge!”
Then they met in the middle, taking each other’s hands. “I’m terribly sorry for what I have said and done. We should be good to each other.” said Farmer Bob.
Then they turned to see the carpenter, who was ready to go. “No, wait! Stay a few days. I have a lot of other jobs for you,” said Farmer John. “I’d love to stay,” the carpenter said, “but I have more bridges to build.” Just before the carpenter came, John and Bob &&&&&&&&&&&&each other. A. didn’t speak to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were friendly to&&&&&
C. often fought with&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. never had bitter words with
Farmer John asked the carpenter to build a fence because &&&&&&&&&&&. &&&&&&&& A. he wanted to protect his farm&& B. he didn’t want to do it himself
&&&&&&&& C. he wouldn’t like to see Bob&&&& D. he wanted to find him something to do What does the sentence “You’re quite a fellow to build this bridge!” mean? A. John was great to build this bridge. B. John was not good at building bridges. C. John was foolish to build such a bridge. D. John should build the bridge earlier. What is the best title for the passage? &&&&&&&& A. What a Big Fence!&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& B. A Strong Bridge &&&&&&&& C. Three Kind Men&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. A Fence or a Bridge?
&Some time ago, I discovered that one of my chairs had a broken leg. I didn’t think there would be any difficulty in getting it mended, as there are a lot of antique (古董)shops near my home. So I left my home one morning carrying the chair with me. I went into the first shop expecting a friendly reception (接待). I was quite wrong. The man wouldn’t even look at my chair. The second shop, though slightly more polite, was just the same, and the third and the fourth. So I decided that my approach must be wrong. I entered the fifth shop with a plan in my mind. I placed the chair on the floor and said to the shopkeeper, &Would you like to buy a chair?& He looked at it over carefully and said, &Yes, not a bad chair. How much do you want for it?& &Twenty pounds.& I said. &OK,& he said, &I will give you twenty pounds.& &It’s got a slightly broken leg,& I said. &Yes, I saw that, it is nothing. &the shopkeeper answered. Everything was going according to my plan and I was getting excited. &What will you do with it?& I asked. &It will be easy to sell once the repair is done.& &I will buy it.& I said. &What do you mean? You just sold it to me.& &Yes, I know, but I have just changed my mind, I am sorry. I will give you twenty - seven pounds for it.& &You must be crazy.& he said. Suddenly the penny dropped. &I know what you want. You want me to repair your chair.& & You are right,& I said, &What would you have done if I had walked in and asked you to mend the chair?& &I would not have agreed to do that. We don’t do repairs, not enough money in it, and too much trouble. But! will mend this for you. Will you pay it for five? &. He was a very nice person and was greatly amused (感到有趣)by the whole thing.
We can learn from the passage that in the first shop the writer________. A. was rather impolite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. was warmly received C. asked the shopkeeper to buy his chair D. asked the shopkeeper to repair his chair.
The expression& the penny dropped& in the last paragraph means the shopkeeper_________. && A. changed his mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. accepted the offer && C. saw the writer’s purpose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. decided to help the writer How much did the writer pay for the repair? & &A. 5.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. 20.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. 27.
From the text, we can learn that the writer was___________. && A. honest&&&&&&&& B. careful&&&&&&&&&& C. smart&&&&&&&&&&&& D. funny
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项 Wings of Angel &&& I used to hate myself because I wasn’t “normal”. Everyone else could play on the monkey bars and ride on a bicycle, but not &&36& . I had a severe spinal cord disorder(脊髓病) and I knew I would always be much &&37& than others. I hated going to school and I hated &&38& &at me. I hated seeing others smiling broadly and standing &&39& and tall. And most of all, I hated looking in the &&40& and seeing an ugly and hunchback(驼背). My friends found me &&41& because I didn’t let other get close to me. I thought I was going to go on like this for the rest of my life &&42& Angela appeared. That afternoon, I was sitting by myself in a corner of the school—a spot where no one would
& 43& me. That’s when I first heard your voice. “Hi. Can I sit down?” I raised my head and there she was, with an irresistible smile on her round face. “What are you looking at?” you asked. “Ants.” “What are they doing?” &“No &&44& .” “I bet they’re playing games and make friends. Don’t you think so?” That was how our &&45& started and it didn’t stop. We talked about everything under the sun—the ants, the clouds, my little niche(处境)—until it was sunset. Then suddenly, you saw my &&46& . She just stared. My heart &&47& . What I feared most had happened and I knew for sure she would &&48&& me now. She stood up, pointed at my back and said, “I know why your back is hunched.” I closed my eyes like a criminal waiting to be &&50& . I begged in my heart for her to &&51& , but you just kept on going. “I know what you’ve got in there. Do you?” “No,” I answered &&52& . She bent and whispered in my ears. “Your back is bunched because you’ve got a pair of wings from the angels.” I was &&53& . I looked into your eyes and her &&54& touched my heart. From that day on, I started to learn to &&55& myself because I have the wings of an angel and a kind – hearted friend.
36.A.them B.it&&&&& C.mo&&& D.her 37.A.sadder&&&&& B.shorter&&&&& C.weaker&&&& D.slower 38.A.looking&&& B.smiling&&&& C.aiming&&&&& D.glaring 39.A.still&& B.alone C.straight&&&& D.together 40.A.street B.sun&&& C.corner&&&&& D.mirror 41.A.distant&&&&& B.stubborn&& C.hopeless&&& D.unfortunate 42.A.after B.before&&&&& C.since D.until 43.A.disturb&&&& B.seek& C.interrupt&& D.ignore 44.A.wonder&&&& B.idea&& C.sign&& D.action 45.A.connection&&&&&& B.competition&&&&& C.conversation&&&& D.comprehension 46.A.face& B.back& C.eyes& D.shoulders 47.A.sank& B.beat& C.broke&&&&&& D.ached 48.A.care for&&& B.rely on&&&& C.look down upon&&&&& D.put up with 49.A.that&& B.how& C.whether&&& D.why 50.A.accused&&& B.arrested&&& C.punished&& D.sentenced 51.A.relax B.leave C.stop&& D.pause 52.A.shyly B.weakly&&&& C.proudly&&& D.firmly 53.A.astonished B.ashamed&& C.annoyed&&& D.amused 54.A.wisdom&&& B.generosity C.honesty&&&& D.kindness 55.A.control&&&& B.like&& C.comfort&&& D.enjoy
来源:学年河北省保定市祖冲之中学高二上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
John,an academically excellent young man,went to apply for a management position in a big company.The director did the last& 36&. The director asked,“Who paid for your school fees?” John answered.“My& 37&did.When I was young,my father& 38&.”Then he continued.“& 39&was your mother?” John answered,“My mother worked as a& 40&cleaner.”Hearing this, the director asked John to& 41 &his hands.John reached out his hands that were& 42&and perfect.The director said,“I have a&&43&.when you go home,clean your mother’s hands and see me tomorrow.” John felt& 44&but did it.His tears fell& 45&he cleaned his mother’s hands.He noticed &for the first time that her hands were so& 46&.Also John& 47&that it was this pair of hands& that washed clothes every day to& 48&him.After cleaning his mother’s hands,John& 49&washed all the remaining clothes for her. Next day,John went to the director’s office. Tears in eyes,John was asked to& 50&his& feelings.“Now I know what is& 51&.Without my mother,there wouldn’t be the& 52&me today.By helping my mother,I see how& 53&it is to get something done.I have also come to know the value of family relationship.”The director smiled,This is what I am& 54&.I want a person who can appreciate the help of others,a person who knows the sufferings of others and a person who& 55&put money as his only goal in life.You are hired.”【小题1】A.farewellB.job C.interviewD.try【小题2】A.tutorsB.fatherC.parentsD.mother【小题3】A.died awayB.passed awayC.died outD.passed by【小题4】A.WhatB.HowC.WhoD.Where【小题5】A.carpetB.floorC.clothesD.window【小题6】A.turnB.showC.waveD.shake【小题7】A.clumsyB.dirtyC.strongD.smooth【小题8】A.requestB.questionC.wishD.choice【小题9】A.embarrassedB.frightenedC.confusedD.inspired【小题10】A.beforeB.asC.sinceD.until【小题11】A.slimB.warmC.softD.rough【小题12】A.realizedB.believedC.insistedD.wondered【小题13】A.sacrificeB.serveC.satisfyD.support【小题14】A.modestlyB.secretlyC.quietlyD.gently【小题15】A.improveB.describeC.awakenD.hide【小题16】A.appreciationB.cooperationC.qualificationD.communication【小题17】A.wealthyB.famousC.successfulD.humorous【小题18】A.firmB.excitingC.crazyD.tough【小题19】A.looking throughB.looking forC.looking atD.looking into【小题20】A.shan’tB.needn’tC.won’tD.can’t
来源:年甘肃省高一下学期期末考试英语题
题型:单词拼写
&1.As far as I know, what some __________ (成年人) think difficult inlearning English is listening.2.Only two __________ (十年) ago, that is, in 1999,most families had no color TV sets, not to speak of computers or cell phones3.Stand in the ____________ (阴凉处), or you’ll get sunburned.4.Can you imagine the difficulty she has _________(克服)?5.____________ (幸运),the police came tothe scene of the accident without delay.6.Suddenly Alice ___________ (猛冲) into the room, grabbedher bag and ran out again.7.You can____________(保存) meat or fish in saltwhen you can’t get a fridge.8.Yesterday was our open day. Many childrencame into our school looking around &&&&&&&_____________(好奇).9.After supper many&people&go&to&the Central Square&just&for&e&&&&&&&&&&&&&&______&(娱乐).10.If bright sunlight is &&&&&&&___(聚焦) on dry woodwith a glass, it will start burning.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 艾薇儿i need you 的文章

随机推荐