smart、handsome、beaufort...

handsome英语-德语翻译:剑桥词典
“handsome”在英语-德语词典中的翻译
a handsome .
betr?chtlich
He gave a handsome
die Stattlichkeit
(handsome在的翻译 (C) 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
“handsome”的翻译
需要一个翻译器吗?
获得快速的,免费的翻译!
handsome adjective
免费创建并分享自己的单词列表和小测验!
“每日一词”
illegal aliensomeone who lives or works in another country when they do not have the legal right to do this
December 07, 2016
December 12, 2016
登录"我的词典"
这是免费的!
创建您自己的单词列表
创建小测试
保存收藏夹
和朋友们分享
个性化您的"我的词典"smart ,pretty ,handsome 的区别
smart是聪明 handsome是帅气(多指男)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Remember me on this computer
Share this puppy
My name is Beau and I am half Golden Retriever and half Labrador Retriever. I was just adopted by my new family. My favorite things to do so far are playing outside with my toys, digging holes, and wrestling with my new sister Sophie. I am so happy that I have a new family to grow up with and a new place to call home.
Popular Puppy Picture Search
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
My name is Beau and I am half Golden Retriever and half Labrador Retriever. I was just adopted by my new family. My favorite things to do so far are playing outside with my toys, digging holes, and wrestling with my new sister Sophie. I am so happy that I have a new family to grow up with and a new place to call home.
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
Share this puppy
3061 Votes
(Click to Give Biscuits)
This Week's Featured Puppies
Any inappropriate content?
Recently Added Puppies
Puppy Up Your Blog
Here at The Daily Puppy, we love puppies of all shapes, sizes, breeds, and colors.
We encourage visitors to browse our puppy picture archives to look at all the adorable photos of past daily puppies
, and to bookmark this page and visit often to see what cutie-pie graces the front page.
Want us to run a feature of your special little puppy? We are always looking for submissions of the cutest puppies on the planet.

我要回帖

更多关于 beaufort 的文章

随机推荐