日常英语口语对话对话

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
美语情景对话:Home Vacation 家乡度假
来源:  15:26:17 【】 
美语情景对话:Home Vacation 家乡度假
  OK, now I'll talk about my winter vacation. Thiswinter vacation I spent two weeks in my hometownwhich is Daytona Beach, Florida. It was wonderful.The weather was warm every day. It was sunnyevery day and the temperature was almost 80degrees. I visited my mother and I spent everymorning having a nice leisurely cup of coffee andreading the newspaper and after that I got mybicycle out and rode down to the beach and enjoyed the sun and the surf, ah, came back homeand read a book and went to bed early.
  好,现在我要谈谈我的寒假。这个寒假我在家乡佛罗里达州的代托纳海滩度过了两周时间。那真是太美好了。每天都是温暖明朗的天气,温度达到近80华氏度。我还去看望了我母亲,每天早上我都会一边悠闲地享用美味的咖啡,一边看报纸,之后我会骑自行车去海滩,尽情享受阳光和海浪,我回到家以后会看书,然后会早点睡觉。
  I had a wonderful time. I saw a couple of new movies, when I was home in Florida. I saw TheAviator and also an interesting movie called Spanglish, which I hope you all can see because it'san interesting movie about English and the Spanish.
  我过得非常愉快。我在佛罗里达的家中休假时看了几部新电影。我看了《飞行家》,还有一部很有意思的电影《西班牙女佣》,我希望你们可以看看这部电影,因为它很有趣,讲的是英国人和西班牙人之间发生的故事。
  重点讲解:
  1. talk about
  讲;谈论;
  eg. They always talk about computers.
  他们总是谈论有关电脑的事情。
  eg. The lesson of that was that we have to talkabout it.
  我们吸取的教训是,我们必须开诚布公的谈论这个问题。
  2. spend some time (in) doing sth.
  花费时间做某事;
  eg. We don't spend that much time thinking about search.
  我们没有花那么多时间去考虑搜索。
  eg. We spend a great deal of time putting on make-up to help perfect our look.
  我们每天花费大量时间化妆来使我们的面容更加美丽。
  3. a couple of
  两个;几个;
  eg. So we did a couple of things to change this.
  因此我们做了几件事以改变这种情况。
  eg. Once I faced that fact, I solved the problem in a couple of days.
  而一旦我正视那个事实,我在其后的一段时间里就将这个问题解决了。1&&&
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:49:57)?&&( 17:51:15)?&&( 16:36:34)?&&( 18:58:30)?&&( 14:43:32)?&&( 14:06:27)
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-情景对话分类
最新情景对话您当前的位置: &>&&>&
简单英语口语对话
页次:1/1&总数24&&&&首页&&上一页&&下一页&&尾页&&&&转到:第 1 页
英语口语学习
最新英语口语
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved    SARAH: Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week.    SALESPERSON: And why are you returning them?    SARAH: I bought them to go with a blouse of mine. But they don't really match.    SALESPERSON: I see. Oh, wait. Ma'am, I'm sorry. These slacks were on sale.    SARAH: Yes, they were thirty percent off.    SALESPERSON: I'm sorry, but we don't allow returns on sale items.    SARAH: I know many stores have that policy. But I have returned sale items here before.    SALESPERSON: I'm sorry, but we usually don't do it. It is our policy.    SARAH: I just bought these slacks a week ago. And I am a regular customer here.    Can you make an exception this time?    SALESPERSON: Well. Let me talk to the manager for a moment.    Ma'am, the manager says I can do it this time.    SARAH: Good. I'm a regular customer here. I am glad you can make an exception for me.    SALESPERSON: Please show me your receipt again.    SARAH: Here it is.    SALESPERSON: I will have to give you store credit, Ma'am.    If you find something else you like in the store, you can use the credit.    SARAH: Store credit is okay with me.    I'm sure I will find something I like. I shop here a lot.    SALESPERSON: We appreciate your business, Ma'am.    店员:我能为你效劳吗?    莎拉:是的,我想退回这些长裤。    店员:好的,你有收据吗?    莎拉:有的,在这儿。上星期才买的。    店员:为什么要退呢?    莎拉:我本想买来配一件衬衫的,但是它们配起来不好看。    店员:我明白了。等一等,太太,对不起,这是拍卖品。    莎拉:没错,它们是七折品。    店员:对不起,拍卖品不能退货的。    莎拉:我知道很多店都是这样,但是我曾经在你们的店退过拍卖品。    店员:对不起,我们通常不接受的,这是规定。    莎拉:我上个星期才买的,而且我是你们的常客。    这次可以例外吗?    店员:那么,让我和经理说说看。    太太,经理说这次可以。    莎拉:太好了,我是你们的常客,我很高兴你们可以为我破例。    店员:再让我看一看你的收据好吗?    莎拉:这里。    店员:我会给你一些点数,太太。    你可以用这些点数来挑你喜欢的东西。    莎拉:给我点数也可以。    我会找到我喜欢的东西,我常常来这里购物。    店员:谢谢惠顾,太太。
内容相关:
阅读:0 次
推荐英语口语
-就到中国英语网
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
同意评论声明
英语Digg排行
推荐英语培训
最新英语学习
推荐英语学习等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置&&&&&&&&&&&&