英语简单口语对话口语与朋友分别对话

上传时间:
| Spoken English | Communication Skills | English Conversation | English Speaking | Speaking fluently | Grammar skills | Getting jobs in multinationals | Interview tips | Personality development
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:212
播放次数:200,682
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩★简单英语口语对话:我最好的朋友-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
【网络综合 - 英语口语】学路上英语口语频道为大家整理的简单英语口语对话:我最好的朋友,供大家参考:)Describe one of your friends. You should say:Who he/she is?How long you have known each other?How you got to know each other?What you usually did together?Thank you for the opportunity to speak to you. I am sure you will find my talk interesting and informative.1. a) I have many good friends, but my best friend is called XXX. b) I am sure you have a best friend too.2. a) I met XXX about XXX years ago at the school that we attended together, and we soon became best friends. b) Our friendship has lasted to this day.3. a) Our friendship has grown a great deal over the past three years. b) These days, for example we share all our secrets with each other. There are several reasons as for why I would like to talk specifically about XXX as my best friend. Allow me to explain by mentioning some of them briefly.4. a) I guess the main reason why XXX and I became best friends, is that we have the same interests. b) For example, we both love listening to music, and we spend many hours together listening to our favorite CD`s.5. a) Another reason why we have become best friends is that we both would like to go and study abroad in the near future.b) So we often chat about what possible majors we would study, and what university we would like to attend.6. a) A third reason why s/he is my best friend is that we share many principles.b) For example, we both believe that we should not damage our health by smoking cigarettes. 7. a) Lastly, I believe that XXX has had a positive influence on my life since we have met.b) XXX is always friendly, cares about his/her family and friends, and is always willing to listen to others.So now you know why XXX is my best friend.
本文相关搜索Bill: Hello, Parker. How&s everything?
Parker :Can&t complain. And you?
Bill: Business is booming. I understand you want to meet up with me next week. How&s your schedule looking?
Parker: Let me see. I can come out and see you first thing Wednesday.
Bill: Great.

我要回帖

更多关于 日常英语口语对话 的文章

随机推荐