The big watermelon的复数 melon...

您要找的是不是:
n. 瓜;甜瓜;大肚子;圆鼓鼓像瓜似的东西
My favorite fruit is Hami melon . I think it's the sweet fruit in the world.
我最喜欢的水果是哈密瓜,我觉得它是世界上最甜的水果。
I am Wind You are sand, you are my shoes is a brush, you are my Hami melon, I ignore you, I commit suicide!
妳是风儿我是沙,妳是皮鞋我是刷,妳是哈密我是瓜,妳不睬我我自杀!
I didn't plan to buy a water-melon at the fruit-market but that evening one sister desperately wanted a water-melon so I was driven to satisfy her request!
我原本没打算去水果超市买西瓜,但那晚有个姐妹非常想吃西瓜,而我呢很想满足她这个小小的愿望!
I am Wind You are sand, you are my shoes is a brush, you are my Hami melon , I ignore you, I commit suicide!
妳是风儿我是沙,妳是皮鞋我是刷,妳是哈密我是瓜,妳不理我我自杀!
You could probably make this with watermelon or any other sweet melon, but I’ve only tried honeydew and cantaloupe.
当然你也可以用西瓜或甜瓜做这道饮品,不过我只试过用蜜瓜和美国香瓜做
Looking at the ground melon seeds , I took it up, peel it, eat inside the fullness of Guazi Ren.
望着地上的瓜子,我拾了起来,剥开了它,吃掉里面丰满的瓜子仁。
I’m eating watermelon, melon, mango and persimmons. I just want to have $200.
我在吃西瓜,甜瓜,芒果和柿子。
October 22, we went to the Tamae 100 Liyang fun in orchards, which, I am the odd melon plantations where differences are most interested in fruit.
10月22日,我们去溧阳的玉枝百果园游玩,其中,我对那儿种植园里的奇瓜异果最感兴趣。
A melon, a dish of meat, if you select, you will select which of the same? Without hesitation, I chose the plate of melon.
一盘瓜,一碟肉,如果让你选,你会选哪一样呢?毫不犹豫地,我选了那盘瓜。
Sweet big water melon Staying at hotel in night, I like to buy a sweet and big water melon for 2 or 3 yuan which is cheaper than some drinking.
《甜甜的大西瓜》夜里住进旅馆,我喜欢买个甜甜的大西瓜,两三块钱,比买瓶饮料还便宜。
Thank you, I search online to see Tony melon Breast combination of understanding. Good effect, I try the resolution.
谢谢,我在网上搜寻贝瓜丰乳组合了解看看。效果好的话,我决议试试看。
Nitrate in leguminous, melon and nightshade vegetable was below the level I, which indicated that these vegetable were slightly polluted.
豆类、瓜类、茄果类、食用菌类样品中硝酸盐没有超过一级标准的,污染较轻。
I repeated my offer and the waiter came and removed the melon rinds and the remains of the salad.
我又说了一遍我的提议,服务员过来收拾掉瓜皮和吃剩的色拉。
I really did not expect so much melon inconspicuous role in the future must eat melon.
我真没想到不起眼的冬瓜有这么大的作用,以后一定要多吃冬瓜。
I once saw a watermelon field where each melon was selling for a mere US$1. (The supermarkets were selling them at US$4 a piece. ) Where's the profit?
见到一片瓜地,路边堆满了大西瓜,才1美元一个(超市卖4元一个)。我问这何能赚钱?
Greenhouses where the odd melon different is what really strange, there are some I do not call on the name of the strange fruit.
大棚里的奇瓜异果真是千奇百怪,还有一些我叫不上名的奇特瓜果。
At the same time, I may provide on behalf of black melon seeds processing, in accordance with the other side asked for roasted seeds and nuts and seeds products.
同时,我处可提供黑瓜子代加工,按照对方要求提供黑瓜子成品炒货。
I once saw a watermelon field where each melon was selling for a mere US$1. (The supermarkets were selling them at US$4 apiece. )
见到一片瓜地,路边堆满了大西瓜,才1美元一个(超市卖4元一个)。
Mornings, before daylight , I slipped into cornfields and borrowed a water-melon.
早晨天亮以前,我常常摸到玉米地里去,借上一个西瓜。
I could eat almost anything. The only thing I didn't really enjoy was bitter- melon .
我几乎什么都能吃,我唯一不喜欢的东西就是苦瓜。
This should be in every women’s magazine, ” I say to David, who is eating a halved melon with a spoon.
应该把它刊登在所有的女性杂志里。”我对用勺子挖着半个柠檬的杰伊说道。
One summer, my family's frequent winter melon on the table a "shadow. " At first I did not like to eat it a little bit.
一到夏天,我家的餐桌上就经常出现冬瓜的“身影”。一开始我还有点不太喜欢吃它。
I am curious looked at houses of this household, a small melon stands, the old pine trees also the kinds of Several Strains of flowers, in front of mother and chick chickens pecking the ground grain.
我好奇的打量了这户人家的房屋,小小的瓜架,古老的松树下还种着几株花,门前的鸡妈妈和小鸡啄食着地上的谷粒。
Xuan sister burned cook on the table there are many delicious things, but I was in love with that dish placed in inconspicuous corner of the melon.
璇姐烧得一手好菜,餐桌上有着许多好吃的东西,可我却钟情于那盘摆在角落里不起眼的瓜。
I've heard that giving birth is like shoving a full-size melon up your anus.
我听说过生孩子就像把一个大西瓜从你的肚子里挤压出来。
I'm looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.
我想买一些水饺和春卷馅。还想买酱和醋。哦。回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜。
I'm looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.
我想买一些水饺和春卷馅。还想买酱和醋。哦。回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!BiGWaTeR_MeLoN的贴吧
该用户已隐藏个人动态Jun 26, 2013
based on <span class="custom-activity-rating-based-number-A7E83B91D39D05FD ratings
Eye color: brown
Hair color: red
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 108 lbs
Breasts: large
Size: 36/26/35
Shaved: shaved
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hi all! I am a cheerful, kind, nice and interesting girl, so the people and friends around me. I am very curious and am always interested in all that I have been offered in the arts and photography.This is not my first time in pictures, but never had the opportunity to work in the erotic genre. I wish for good photos that all enjoy. I am also a traveler. I never live not alone with my big family.I love going to the pool and swimming since my childhood. I love fashion and always follow the latest news. In this I am a creative person, to me it's very interesting!
Age Published: 21
based on 4623 ratings
Leaderboard
based on 434 ratings
Leaderboard
Released: Oct 25, 2016
Featuring:
Released: Aug 10, 2016
Featuring:
Released: Aug 8, 2016
Featuring:
Released: Dec 15, 2016