lisa what is his motherr ofte...

Lisa is a little poor at Chinese. I think she needs it every day. [ ]A. practise to speakB. to practise speakingC. practise speaking 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Lisa is a little poor at Chinese. I think she needs_____it every day.
[&&&& ]A. practise to speakB. to practise speakingC. practise speaking
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届陕西省西安市七年级9月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
This is my friend, Bob Smith .He is 13 and he is astudent (学生). His school ID card number is A-6352. Helikes (喜欢) blue. Look at his photo. His schoolbag isblue. He and his family are in Beijing. His father likes black and his motherlikes red. His sister, Lisa is a student, too. She is 10 and she is very nice.1.Bob’s last name is Smith.2.Bob’s school ID card number is A-62353.Bob is in Beijing.4.Bob’s father likes blue.5.Lisa is Bob’s mother.&
来源:学年浙江省九年级5月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Web Search Search billions of web pages Google Chrome A browser built for speed, simplicity and security Mobile Get Google products on your mobile phone Maps for mobile View maps, your location and get directions on your phone Search for Mobile Search Google wherever you are YouTube Watch, upload and share videos Books Search the full text of books Image Search Search for images on the web News Search thousands of news stories Picasa Find, edit and share your photos Maps(for Computers) View maps and directions
Panoramio Explore and share photos of the world Gmail Fast, searchable email with less spam Calendar Organize your schedule and share events with friends Talk IM and call your friends through your computer Translate Instantly translate text, web pages, and files between over 50 languages Blogger Share your life online with a blog - it’s quick, easy and free Groups Create mailing lists and discussion groups Orkut Meet new people and stay in touch with friends Specialized Search Blog Search Find blogs on your favorite topics Scholar Search scholarly paper
以上是Google网站的目录,满足了网民的不同需求。请根据需求选择最合适的图标。1.John got lost on his way to the library.A.&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&& D.2. Xu Ying is now on a business tour in Germany. Shefinds it difficult to understand articles in Germany.A.&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&& D.3.Lisa is a photographer, and wants to show some ofher best pictures with her friends in Italy.A.&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&& D.4.Sun Xin is poor at English speaking, and now wantsto improve it by practicing it on line with native speakers.A.&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&& D.5. Kim is a busy girl. She often forgets somethingimportant. She really needs to put his plans in a schedule so as to remind herin time.A.&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&&&&&& C.&&&&&&&&&&& D.&
来源:学年四川攀枝花第十二中学初三上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
动词填空&用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(本大题共8分,每小题1分)1.We all know Lisa is a polite girl and she ________(treat) the elderly politely and equally.2.Mr Zhang ________ (contact) us and told us somethingimportant about the trip last night.3.It’s necessary for little Tom ________ (not argue)with his twin brother any more.4.Our classmates ________ (group) into four teams, sowe could have a competition in class.5.He ________ (save) money now because he wants to buya beautiful overcoat for his mother.6.— How are you getting on with your English, Grace?— Not very well.I find it difficult.I ________ (notimprove) it yet.7.The teaching centre kept ________ (provide) chancesto study for their students last year.8.Olympic Games people are looking forward to ________(hold) every four years.&
来源:2011年湖北省黄石市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
A group of fifteen-year-olds atSunshine School are holding a charity sale to raise money to help theirclassmate Lisa. Lisa had cerebral palsy(大脑性瘫痪)when she was a baby. Although Lisa has touse a wheelchair to help her get around, she never gives up. And she is alwaysready to help others. 、&&& Lisa has thechance of standing up, but she needs an operation(手术)which will cost lots ofmoney.& Lisa's doctor said.&&& &I neverthought that I could stand up one day. Actually the news is surprising for me.However, when I see my parents are worried about the cost of the operation, Iam sad. I am used to my life. I don't mind even if I can't stand up,& Lisasaid, &Now ray classmates and some other kind people are helping me. I amreally thankful. If I stood up one day, I would try my best to help morepeople.&&&& &Whilehelping Lisa, we can also learn a lot. We have learned how to cook cookies andhow to sell them,& Betty, one of Lisa's classmates said. &Now we knowmaking money is not easy, so we won't waste money anymore.&&&& Alex, a boy inLisa's class, told a reporter that they could raise about $100 every day.&We have raised about $2,100 so far. We hope we will raise more money forLisa's operation,& said he.&&&
Lisa is a fifteen-year-old girl with cerebra palsy. She can't stand up and has to get around in a wheelchair. If she is 1.&&& an operation, she may be able to stand up. Bui her 2.& have trouble affording the operation. Some kind people give her a hand and Lisa's 3.& decided to raise money to help her by selling home-made cookies. After about three 4.& they have raised about $2,100 for Lisa's operation. Lisa is very thankful. And she is very lucky because so many people are helping 5.. &
来源:2014届广东省梅州市初一寒假复习英语试卷
1&Lisa is a successful movie star. She plays ina lot of good movies. Many people are her fans (迷) and like her very much. Most people think a star’s life is different (不同的). But Lisa doesn’t think so. She says, “I am only an ordinary(普通的) girl. I like T-shirts and jeans like many girls.I like Chinese action movies best. I am a fan of many Chinese action stars. Ilike to go to the market (市场). People can not oftenrecognize (认出) me in the market. It is interesting.”1.Lisa is a successful star, because _______.A. she is beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. she has many friendsC. she plays in many good films&&&D. she likes seeing movies very much2. According to(根据) the passage, most people think___________.& A. it is interesting to play in a film&&B. a movie star’s life is boringC. Lisa’s life is different&&&&&&&&&&D. Lisa is not a happy girl3.According to Lisa, most girls like _______.A. sweaters and jeans & B. long dressesC. T-shirts and skirts &&&& D.T-shirts and jeans4.Of these stars, which (哪一个) may Lisa like?A.&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&&&&&&&&&&&&D.& 5.In the market, ________________.& A. Lisa isn’t happy, because people cannotrecognize herB. all people know she is a movie starC. people don’t know she is a star sometimesD. Lisa sees her movies there&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号This is my friend, Bob Smith .He is 13 and he is a student (学生). His school ID card number is A-6352. He likes (喜欢) blue. Look at his photo. His schoolbag is blue. He and his family are in Beijing. His father likes black and his mother likes red. His sister, Lisa is a student, too. She is 10 and she is very nice.【小题1】Bob’s last name is Smith.【小题2】Bob’s school ID card number is A-6235【小题3】Bob is in Beijing.【小题4】Bob’s father likes blue.【小题5】Lisa is Bob’s mother. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:This is my friend, Bob Smith .He is 13 and he is a student (学生). His school ID card number is A-6352. He likes (喜欢) blue. Look at his photo. His schoolbag is blue. He and his family are in Beijing. His father likes black and his mother likes red. His sister, Lisa is a student, too. She is 10 and she is very nice.【小题1】Bob’s last name is Smith.【小题2】Bob’s school ID card number is A-6235【小题3】Bob is in Beijing.【小题4】Bob’s father likes blue.【小题5】Lisa is Bob’s mother.This is my friend, Bob Smith .He is 13 and he is a student (学生). His school ID card number is A-6352. He likes (喜欢) blue. Look at his photo. His schoolbag is blue. He and his family are in Beijing. His father likes black and his mother likes red. His sister, Lisa is a student, too. She is 10 and she is very nice.【小题1】Bob’s last name is Smith.【小题2】Bob’s school ID card number is A-6235【小题3】Bob is in Beijing.【小题4】Bob’s father likes blue.【小题5】Lisa is Bob’s mother.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】B解析试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文中主要介绍了鲍勃和他的家人的一些个人信息。【小题1】细节理解题。本句中是说鲍勃的姓氏史密斯。英语中一般是名在前姓在后,根据This is my friend, Bob Smith 描述,可知本句描述正确。【小题2】细节理解题。本句是说鲍勃的学生证号码是A-6235。根据His school ID card number is A-6352描述,可知本句描述错误。【小题3】细节理解题。本句是说鲍勃在北京。根据He and his family are in Beijing.可知他和他的家人都在北京,故本句描述正确。【小题4】细节理解题。本句是说鲍勃的父亲喜欢蓝色。根据His father likes black描述,可知他的父亲喜欢黑色。故本句描述错误。【小题5】细节理解题。本句是说丽萨是鲍勃的母亲。根据His sister, Lisa is a student, too.可知丽萨是鲍勃的妹妹。故本句描述错误。考点:考查人物传记类阅读。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Lisa Haisha is the founder of The SoulBlazing(TM) Institute
SoulBlazer Lisa Haisha, M.A.Blazing Souls since 2001, Lisa is the founder of SoulBlazing(TM) which is an intensive, non-judgmental, fun and transformative method of life coaching that uses the Impostor Model(TM) to rid you of your illusions, delusions and confusions.Cultural AmbassadorLisa's SoulBlazing(TM) work crosses the physical, emotional and mental boundaries of our world by unveiling the raw truth in war-torn countries and meetings with Spiritual Legacy Leaders.HumanitarianFor over a decade Lisa has been raising funds and offering humanitarian trips to worldwide orphanages with her global nonprofit: The Whispers From Children’s Hearts Foundation. DocumentaryFilmmakerBased on her memoirs of a SoulBlazer and traveling as a cultural researcher, Lisa produces Blazing Borders TV, which features her online web series: Unmade Beds and The Legacy Series. Keynote SpeakerAs a seasoned keynote speaker, Lisa has lectured in over 20 countries - from prisons, orphanages and schools, to universities, workshops and even for the Hollywood elite. Loving MotherLisa has been a mother to many for decades, and to her daughter for eight years. Traveling and living abroad with her family, Lisa has done humanitarian work and cultural research in over a dozen countries.
If You Could Change Your Life In An Instant…
Would You Do It?
is a comprehensive system that helps you recover your self-worth, create financial freedom and gain inner peace. Offered as a
or , the program teaches you how to blaze your Impostors(TM) and live out your Legacy now, allowing you to give your greatest gifts to the world. Take charge of your life and discover how to blaze through the hurdles of ego, judgment, fear, suffering and so much more!
JOIN US FOR THIS YEAR’S 2017 LEGACY GALA
Get your tickets for this year’s Legacy Gala Party on March 24th, 2017
Learn more about our favorite legacy leaders throughout history who inspired us as humanitarians, visionaries, wisdom keepers and leaders of global change. For truly these amazing souls came to this world and blazed a trail so bright that the world would be changed forever. You can also see more about our past Legacy Gala Events by watching this video.
BLAZING BORDERS TV
Inspiring Videos & Compelling Interviews From Lisa Haisha’s World Travels
In the awe-inspiring Legacy Series with Lisa Haisha, you can watch enthralling interviews with thought leaders, healers, artists and more where they share their life experiences, what motivates them and what lessons they’ve learned along their journey. View our 2017 Legacy Series Trailer to see what we have in store for this exciting new season!
Inbox Inspiration!
You will receive a free digital download of our “Strengthening the Leader in You” ebook journal after you sign up for Lisa’s SoulBlazing(TM) newsletter. It will help to ignite passion and purpose in your relationships and business, opening the door to the miracles that you deserve in life!
EmailThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Blaze Your Soul!
Subscribe for inspirational messages from Lisa & upcoming free workshops!
NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Brought to you by

我要回帖

更多关于 what is his mother 的文章

随机推荐