您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下列句子翻译成英文 1. 多谢你的帮助。 2. 我一定要找着它。 3. 吉娜的书到处都是。_百度知道
把下列句子翻译成英文 1. 多谢你的帮助。 2. 我一定要找着它。 3. 吉娜的书到处都是。
列句翻译英文1. 谢帮助2. 我定要找着3. 吉娜书处都4. 铅笔盒哪5. 我笔记本床
提问者采纳
1.Thank you for your help.2.I must find it.3.Gina's books are everywhere.4.His pencil box where?5.My notebook is under the bed希望帮
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Thank you for your help.&I must find it.Gina's books are everywhere.Where is his pencil-box?My notebook is under the bed
1. 多谢你的帮助。1 thank you for your help.2. 我一定要找着它。2 I will find it.3. 吉娜的书到处都是。The 3 Gina book everywhere.4. 他的铅笔盒在哪?4 in his pencil box?5. 我的笔记本在床下5 my notebook is under the bed
翻译:1 thank you for your help.2 I will find it.3. Gina‘s book everywhere.4 in his pencil box?5 my notebook is under the bed
1 Thanks for your help.2 I must find it.3 Jina's books are everywhere.4 Where's his pencil box?5.
My note book is under the bed.
1. Thank you for your help.2. Do I have to find it.3. Zina's books are everywhere.4. Where is his pencil case?5. My laptop in bed另外搜狗有翻译工具的
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,帮下忙,我是学渣。。。1.空闲的时候我喜欢读书。2.我在美国已经住了十年,但实际上我很想念我的祖国。3.我已经把房间整理好了。3.他盯着地毯一会儿,补充道:“多么漂亮的地毯啊。”4.我迷路了,更糟糕的是,天又开始下雨了。注:不用告诉我找在线翻译,那我还找你干嘛??帮下忙
英语翻译,帮下忙,我是学渣。。。1.空闲的时候我喜欢读书。2.我在美国已经住了十年,但实际上我很想念我的祖国。3.我已经把房间整理好了。3.他盯着地毯一会儿,补充道:“多么漂亮的地毯啊。”4.我迷路了,更糟糕的是,天又开始下雨了。注:不用告诉我找在线翻译,那我还找你干嘛??帮下忙
In my spare time I like reading
I have lived in American for ten years, but in fact I miss my motherland.
I have to tidy up the room.
I lost my way, what is worse, it began to rain
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
其他回答 (1)
你也太懒了吧
我说了我是学渣
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请会英语的帮我翻译一下,谢谢!1.我想和你做一辈子的朋友。2.我可能以后不能和你常聊,但你要知道,我只要有时间,就会和你联系。3.我还有事,我先下了。
请会英语的帮我翻译一下,谢谢!1.我想和你做一辈子的朋友。2.我可能以后不能和你常聊,但你要知道,我只要有时间,就会和你联系。3.我还有事,我先下了。
i& want& to& be& your&&& friend&& forever.&&&&& sometimes& i&& dont& talk&& with& you&&&&&&& ,you& know& if&&&& i&have& time&&&&&& i& will&&& contact& with& you&& .&&& i&& am& busy&& now&&&& &i&& must&& go&.see& you& later& .&
1. And I think you do your best friends2. I may later can't talk with you, but often, you know, as long as there is time, I will contact you.3.I have to do something, I first.
其他回答 (4)
I want to make friends with you for a life .maybe I can `t always talk with you in the later .I have something to do ,I am off -line in advance ..
1、i want to be friend with you forever.2、maybe i can&t always chat with you,but you should know that i will keep touch with as soon as i have time.
I&want to be your friend forever.
Maybe I cannot often talk to you later,but you know,whenever I have time I'II communicate with you.
I have to do something,I'll get off line.
1 I want to make lifelong friends
2 I could not, and you often talk later, but you know, I just have the time, they will contact you.
3 I still do, I will lower the
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮我把朱镕基在第六届世界华商大会上的讲话翻译成英文,找到英文的稿子也行,有急用_百度知道
谁能帮我把朱镕基在第六届世界华商大会上的讲话翻译成英文,找到英文的稿子也行,有急用
就从“随着新世纪的发展”到底下的几点结束
朱镕基的相关知识
其他1条回答
是鐧惧害鍦板浘
本数据来源于百度地图,最终结果以百度地图最新数据为准。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP