my telephonemy name is redd ...

My telephone number is .否定 疑问 回答
否定 My telephone number is not .疑问 回答Is your telephone number ?Yes,it is.No,it isn't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码,我的电话是红色的用英语怎么说
My telephone is red
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
采纳我啊亲!
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
My phone is red
用百度汉译英翻译
My phone is red.
my telephone number
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码joanis,telephone,is,red划线部分是red对划线部分提问_百度知道
joanis,telephone,is,red划线部分是red对划线部分提问
我有更好的答案
感谢您对联想的支持!这是联想常见问题知识库.com://club.lenovo?pk_campaign=baidu&pk_kwd=1_00002" target="_blank">://.aspx有任何问题咨询联想24小时在联想社区与工程师互动尊敬的用户您好:期待您满意的评价,祝您生活愉快./lenovo/wsi//community-computer-lenovo,里面有比较全的答案和知道过程和解析.cn/lenovo/wsi/Modules/doclist.html:<a href="http
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据短文选择正确答案。I’m Tom. This is a pencil case. It’s orange. It’s my pencil case. What’s in the pencil case? A ruler is in the pencil case. It is my ruler. The ruler is blue and red. That is a pencil. It is black and white. It isn’t my pencil. Look! That girl is Lucy. It is her pencil. That boy is Tim. I found(发现) his green pen in the pencil case. I call Tim at 7890003. It is his telephone number.小题1:What color is the pencil case?
A. It’s orange.
B. It’s blue and red.
C. It’s green.小题2:I am Tom. That is not my_________.
B. pencil case
C. ruler小题3:________ has (有) a pencil.
C. Tim小题4:_______ found the pen in the pencil case.
C. Tim 小题5:Is Tim’s (蒂姆的)telephone number 7890003?
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:
根据短文选择正确答案。I’m Tom. This is a pencil case. It’s orange. It’s my pencil case. What’s in the pencil case? A ruler is in the pencil case. It is my ruler. The ruler is blue and red. That is a pencil. It is black and white. It isn’t my pencil. Look! That girl is Lucy. It is her pencil. That boy is Tim. I found(发现) his green pen in the pencil case. I call Tim at 7890003. It is his telephone number.小题1:What color is the pencil case?
A. It’s orange.
B. It’s blue and red.
B. pencil case
根据短文选择正确答案。I’m Tom. This is a pencil case. It’s orange. It’s my pencil case. What’s in the pencil case? A ruler is in the pencil case. It is my ruler. The ruler is blue and red. That is a pencil. It is black and white. It isn’t my pencil. Look! That girl is Lucy. It is her pencil. That boy is Tim. I found(发现) his green pen in the pencil case. I call Tim at 7890003. It is his telephone number.小题1:What color is the pencil case?
A. It’s orange.
B. It’s blue and red.
B. pencil case
科目:最佳答案见解析解析
小题1:A小题2:A小题3:B小题4:A小题5:A
试题分析:本文讲述了汤姆的铅笔盒以及文具,还有露丝的铅笔盒和蒂姆的钢笔等。小题1:根据It’s orange可知,这个铅笔盒是橙色的。所以本题选A。小题2:根据That is a pencil.和It isn’t my pencil可知,本题应该选A。小题3:根据 That girl is Lucy. It is her pencil.可知,铅笔是露丝的。所以本题选B。小题4:根据I found(发现) his green pen in the pencil case.中的I是汤姆可知,本题应选A。小题5:根据I call Tim at 7890003可知,这是蒂姆的电话号码。所以本题应选A。点评:阅读本文时应特别注意文中提到的物品分别是谁的,以及物品的意思及电话号码等信息。本题的题目大都能在文中找到,所以只要认真阅读,就能很容易的得出答案。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Mary 09:45:10Hi, Jim. Nice to meet you!I’m a girl. My name is Mary Green. My favorite color is red. My telephone number is 873-3516.Jim 09:46:05Hi, Mary. Nice to meet you, too!I’m a boy. My name’s Jim Hand. My favorite color is blue. And my telephone number is 894-2015.根据以上两位好朋友在网上的聊天记录,选择最佳选项。小题1: Mary likes
小题2: The girl’s last name is
小题3: The boy’s first name is
小题4: Jim’s telephone number is
A.837-2015
B.873-3516
C.894-2015
D.894-3516
小题5: The two kids(小孩)are on line(在网上)
A.in the morning
B.in the afternoon
C.in the evening
D.at night