详细并关于举例子的句子区分一下utmost和ext...

当前位置: >>
英语四六级写作题型总结(打印1)
英语文章的开头1. 引用法 (先引出名人名言或者有代表性的看法, 来引出文章要展开论述的观点 ) ? A proverb says, “You are only young once. ” ( As the saying goes) ? There is an old / popular saying / proverb which says / goes … ? It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. ? As everyone knows,… ? No one can deny that… ? &Education is not complete with graduation.& Such is the opnion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opnion. ? In our own days we are used to hearing such traditional complains as this &......&. 2. 数字统计法 数字统计法 ? According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation. A recent statistics shows that … ? 3. 观点法 ----开门见山,直接了当地提出自己对要讨论的问题的看法.?Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginning/coming that... to realize/accept/(be aware)? Now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance(seriousness) of/the necessity to ... ? As society develops (with the development of society/economy/technology), people are attaching much importance to…. But I think/view a bit differently. ? Now, it is commonly/generally/widely that .... But Ibelieved/held/acknowledged wonder/doubt whether.....? When asked about....., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that ....... Nowadays there is a growing/increasing concern for …?Recently , …has become the focus of the society . Recently the rise in problem of/(phenomenon4. 现象法 引出要剖析的现象或者问题, 然后评论? 1.of) ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide concern. 2. Recently the issue of the problem of/thephenomenon of ...has been brought into focus. ( has been brougth into public attention) ? (Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality... ) life . ? Nowadays it is common to hear /see … tendency There is a growing tendency nowadays for to... people to... ? There is no denying the fact that it has become a prevailing trend for sb to...5. 比较法 ------ 通过对过去,现在 两种不同的倾向,观点的比较 , 引出文章要讨论的观点. ? People used to think that ... But people now share this new idea/opinion that... 6. 对立法 : 先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法。 (适用 于有争议性的主题)? …has become a common occurrence in our daily? When it comes to .... , some people believe that ... Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true . There is probably some truth in both arguements/statements , but (I tend to the former/latter ...) ?Some people claim that … Others, however(in contrast), disagree with it. /hold theopposite opinion.There are different opinions among people as to … Some believe … others hold … Although more and more people come to believe … there are still others who insist that … ? As to whether it is worthwhile ….., there is a long-running controversial debate. It is quite natural that people from different backgrounds may have divergent attitudes towards it. 7. 问题法 ----- 先用讨论或解答的设问, 引出自己观点, 适用于有争议性的话题. Should/What ...? Options of ... vary greatly among people. some hold that..., others ... But in my opinion , ... 8. 故事法 ---- 先讲一个较短的故事来引发读者的兴趣, 引出文章的主题. ? ? ? Once in (a newspaper) , I read of/learnt .... This story may be (unbelievable) , but it still has a realistic significance now.题型总结: 题型总结: 对比观点选择题:4 段 (观点对比型:辨析两种对立观点;论说反驳型:支 持或驳斥一种观点) 社会热点话题:3 段 (现象阐释型:分析现象,阐述其成因利弊;问题对策 型:分析问题,找出成因,提出解决办法) 图表题: 情景作文的实质是记叙文(书信题;综合叙事型 ;演讲致辞型 ) 格言题: 评判作文 四级考试作文主要看内容、结构、语言 内容、 内容 结构、语言三个方面。 内容不跑题即可,注意:1.不要妄图以情动人;2.不要妄图在构思上出奇制 内容 胜。 结构上牢记总分总:先写主题句(Topic Sentence),再写分论点,最后写总 结构上 结句(Conclusion)。 语言最重要,往往使评分产生重大差异,语言要模仿和包装。 语言 基本表达 人们认为:itis generally/ widely believed/ held/agreed that 认为: 同样表示“think”的词还有 argue, emphasize, believe, suggest, claim, insist, maintain, agree, hold 越来越:beincreasingly + adj., be on the rise,the growing/increasing number of列举First ----Initially,…To start with,…To begin with,… First and foremost,… Second- Third ---Furthermore,… Moreover,.. In addition,… Besides,… What is more,… 最后一点 Finally….Eventually…原因表达1、 Several factors can account for this idea/phenomenon. 2、 The main reasons why such a phenomenon takes place are as follows.万能理由(Omnipotence) 万能理由 1. 方便:convenient/ convenience 2. 效率:efficient/ efficiently/ efficiency 3. 节省和浪费:save time/ money/ economical, thrift waste time/ money/ costly, lavish 4. 人的心理健康:independent, cooperative, competitive, considerate, confident, creative, sociable
selfish, isolated, conserative 5. 人的身体健康:health, disease, strong, strength, energetic 6. 娱乐:colorful, pleasure,joy, recreation, entertainment, relax tired, boring, lonely 7. 环境:environment, pollute, poisonous, dirty 8. 安全和危险:safe, danger, risk 9. 经验:experience, social experience, enter the society 10. 人际:humane, fair, unfair, help, assist, freedom, freely 我的观点1)Weighing the pros inclined to agree that…and cons,I am2)From my point of view,… 3)As far as I am concerned,… 4)For my own part ,… 5)In my opinion,…观点表达一种观点: 一种观点:1)Some people frown at the idea that --2)Some people take the negative/opposite view towards the idea/phenomenon that….. 3) Some people object/oppose to the idea/phenomenon that…..另一种观点1)However, others take the opposite stand that…… 2)However,other opinions can also be heard from all walks of life. They insist that…. 3)Tastes differ. Others assume that…. 举例部分 For instance, ―― One case in point is ___ Another case in point is ___ Let's take……for example 决心部分 I determine to /I decide to/ I make up my mind to_____. Whatsoever/Try the utmost best to do , 趋势段 1、Were the situation to continue, our society would be bound to suffer a huge loss in all aspects/benefit a lot in all aspects. 2、If we let the situation go as it is , it would certainly exert a negative/positive effect on our society. 解决段 Confronting the situation, it is imperative for us to take drastic measure to tackle it. On the one hand, strict laws should be made to punish those who (do sth) . One the other hand, the public should be educated (not) to __.Only in this way can we witness the ideal scene in which all the people can enjoy their life to the utmost. to do/Spare no effort to do/Try one’s这里给大家总结了三个万能措施: 这里给大家总结了三个万能措施:政府立法、提高意识、认识价值In conclusion, it is imperative for us to take effective measures to reverse the disturbing phenomenon. To begin with, we should appeal to our authorities to make strict laws to control commercial fishing. Furthermore, we should enhance the awareness of people that the ocean resources are very vital to us. Finally, we should bring home to people the value of protecting ocean resources. Only in this way can we protect our ocean resources.总结部分 1、After analyzing all the factors, I realize that/arrive at the conclusion that__ 2、All the factors stated above lead us to the conclusion that__ 3、After meditating on all the factors, I realize that __. 4、In conclusion,__. 使文章富有表现力的手段: 使文章富有表现力的手段:(参见之前复印的 35 个句型/30 个经典替换词) 1、使用有难度的词汇; 2、使用形容词修饰名词,用副词修饰动词或整个句子; 3、使用被动语态; 4、使用倒装句;(not only... but also...;only...) 5、尽可能地使用名词,而不是习惯中的动词和形容词。 句型变化 1. There be... 1) a. There are fewer and fewer citizens who like to see films. b. Films are now losing their appeal for many citizens. 2) a. There are many people who complain of severe housing shortages. b. Housing shortages become the source of great complaint. 2. If 1) a. If you compare the two methods carefully, you will find the difference. b. Careful comparison of the two methods will show you the difference. 2) a. If we only apply book knowledge, we will not get good result. b. The application of book knowledge alone will not bring you good result. 3) a. If there is no pollution, man can certainly survive. b. Man can certainly survive in the world where there is no pollution. 3. In order to 1) a. In order to prevent the problem becoming too serious to solve, we must take an immediate step. b. An immediate step must be taken before the problem becomes too serious to solve. 2) a. In order to build a stable and prosperous nation, people should make new efforts. b. New efforts will bring ... 4. More and more 1) a. More and more people now prefer to stay at home and watch TV. b. People in ever increasing numbers prefer to stay at home and watch TV. 2) a. More and more people who become more and more rich can afford a motorcycle. b. The growing number of people who become increasingly rich can now afford a motorcycle. 3) a. More and more teenagers smoke cigarettes in recent years. b. Teenage smoking is on the rise/ increase/ decrease/ decline in recent years. 4) a. More and more teachers are needed with the development of economy. b. There is an increasing demand for teachers with the development of economy. 5) a. More and more trees have disappeared in the city. b. There is a sharp decline in the number of trees in the city.写完之后修改注意:(内容方面尽量不要修改) 写完之后修改注意:(内容方面尽量不要修改) :(内容方面尽量不要修改 1、字母大小写 2、怪符号 3、单词拼写 4、主谓一致 5、动词时态 6、名词单复数I、对比观点选择题:1.有人认为……; 2.另外一些人认为……; 3.谈谈你的 、对比观点选择题: 观点和看法。 (最好写成 4 段,具体参见上学期复印的对比选择型作文模板) 课后作业 Private Cars 支持段的分论点: 支持段的分论点:(参见万能理由) ① 方便 First, private cars provide people with the most convenient form of transportation. ② 舒适 Second, it is comfortable for people to travel in, especially in changeable weather/ raining days/ sand storm. ③ 炫耀 Third, only a private car can show a person's social status/ achievement/ success/ prosperity in his or her career. 否定段的分论点: 否定段的分论点: ① 占有空间 On the one hand, private cars take up/ occupy too much space. ② 交通事故 On the other hand, a driver should be careful/ cautious while driving, otherwise, car accidents are more likely to happen. ③ 污染环境 What's more/In addition, private cars give off/ discharge/ release CO which pollute the environment/ air. 选择题型变体逻辑结构( 选择题型变体逻辑结构(My View on Sth.) ) 选择性观点的变体的文章写作逻辑结构: Paragraph I:(1)引出将要评论的事物或者是观点; (2)简明扼要的提 出人们在这个问题上的两种不同看法。 Paragraph II:(1)提出作者观点(本文主题句); (2)举例加以论证。 Paragraph III:(1)总结全文(再次强调作者观点) 范文 17. My View on Opportunity 有些人认为机会是极少的, 另一些人则认为人人都有某种机会。你的看 法如何?写出你的观点,说明你的理由并举例。在你的文章结尾处不要忘记 写出你的结论。 My View on Opportunity There is no consensus of opinions among people as to the view of opportunity. Some people believe that there are few opportunities, while some other people think that there are opportunities everywhere.(Those who hold the first opinion think that there are too many people and so there is always an intense competition for limited opportunities. In contrast, those who hold the second view think that if one is not prepared, he can hardly ha however, if one is prepared, he can have a lot of opportunities. )As to me, I agree with the latter opinion. (As far as I am concerned, the latter opinion is more reasonable.) Admittedly, there is really an intense competition for limited opportunities, but this is not to say that one can't create opportunities himself. In most cases opportunities are created by people themselves. For example, many people lost their jobs in recent years. Some people wait for opportunities in vain. However, others create opportunities themselves and get self-employed. Eventually they become employers themselves. Therefore, to some extent, one can take his destiny into his own hands. II、社会热点话题写作逻辑结构 、 Paragraph 1: (1) 概括性的引出要评论的事物或观点(general); (2) 具体描述这个事物或者观点(或者是我对这个现象/ 事物的基本看 法 specific)。 Paragraph 2: (1) 作者对该现象货问题的基本看法,即文章的论点句; (2) 支持性的细节分论点(至少两点); (3) 本段总结(可以省略)。 Paragraph 3: (1) 总结全文,定下结论(通常为我的对策或看法)。 四级作文试题 2000 年 1 月 1. 上大学的费用(tuition and fees)可以通过多多种途径解决。 2. 哪种途径适合我(说明理由)。 How I Finance My College Education 第一段: 第一段:首先,应该是用一种描述性的语言引出讨论的重点: 第二段:有多种的方法,例如:1.向父母; 2.银行贷款 3.打工挣钱 第二段 第三段: 第三段:我所赞同的方法(阐述原因,为何不选其他的方法)。 社会热点话题 写作练习:Jobs for Graduates 1) 大学生难找工作 2) 原因很多 3) 解决的办法III、图表题(table, bar graph, pie chart, line graph) 、图表题( ) 图表题的写作逻辑结构: Paragraph I:(1)概括描述图表:趋势描写; (2)具体描述图表:必要数据支持(细节性)。 Paragraph II:(1)提出自己理由和观点(本段主题句); (2) 细节性分论点 (主要是原因, 用于支持自己的观点, 至少两点) 。 Paragraph III:(1)预测未来和提出解决方法; (2)总结全文和表达作者自己观点 图表题:2002 年 6 月考题 Topic: Student Use of Computers (at least 150 words) 1、 上图所示为 、2000 年某校大学生使用计算机的情况, 请描述其变化; 2、请说明发生这些变化的原因(可从计算机的用途、价格或社会发展等 方面加以说明); 3、你认为目前大学生在计算机使用中有什么困难或问题。 2002 年 6 月的图表题作文: As is shown by the bar graph, the average number of hours a student in a certain university spends on the computer per week increased dramatically over the period from 1990 to 2000. In 1990, it was less than two hours. And in 1995, it hit/ reach four hours. And in 2000, the number soared to(飞速上升) nearly twenty hours, which is over ten times than that of 1990. Obviously computers are becoming increasingly popular for males and for females. A multitude of factors could account for the rise. In the first place, computers facilitate us in more aspects of life. Also, the rapid development of the internet enlarges our demands for using computers. We can easily contact friends in remote places through the internet. In the second place, the prices of computers are getting lower and lower, which enable more students to purchase them. However, there still exist some problems, such as, poor quality, out-of-date designs and so on. And how to balance the time between using computers an studying is also a serious problem. Anyhow, we will benefit a lot from computers as long as we use them properly. 【标题】Changes in People’s Diet Directions: Write a three-paragraph composition to: 1. State the changes in people’s diet in the past five years. 2. Give possible reasons for the changes. 3. Draw your own conclusion. You should quote as few figures as possible. As can be seen from the table, the past five years has witnessed dramatic changes in people’s diet. Grain, as the staple food of most Chinese, is now playing a less important role in their diet, while the consumption of high quality food such as meat, milk and fruit has greatly increased. There are two factors leading to the change. For one thing, people now enjoy a higher standard of living. In the old days few families could afford meat and milk every day, which often meant a big chunk of the family income. But now people have enough money to taste a rich verity of foods. For another, people of today attach more attention to nutrition. They are not merely content to fill the stomach. They are seeking the most reasonable diet which will do good to their health. In a word, with people’s standard of living getting higher and higher, changes in their diet will be more obvious and greater. 图表题的适用句型: 图表题的适用句型: 1. As we can see from the chart/ graph/ table/ diagram, ... 2. The chart/ graph shows/ displays that ... 3. As can be shown in the table ..., 4. The figures/ statistics in the chart reflect/ show/ reveal that ..., 5. It is clear/ apparent from the chart/ table that ... 1)the number of ____ has increased/decreased by___ from __to__,as is reflected in the _____. 2)The past ___years from ____ to____ has witnessed an increase/a decline of ____ in the number of ____. 一.上升增长 1.…add up to… 增加了 . eg. The total amount of … added up to 14 billion pounds(14%) in 1994. 2. to jump to / to soar to.. 一跃达到 猛增到 一跃达到/ 猛增到… . eg. The total working days lost soared to 10 million in 1979. 3.…an increase of about…percent as compared with.. . 相比大约增加了… 与…相比大约增加了 相比大约增加了 eg. In August as many as 39 car accidents were reported, indicating an increase of about 79% as compared with the number of January. 4.…to experience an increase/incline …有了增长 . 有了增长 eg. Tobacco consumption is experiencing an incline. 二.下降,减少 下降, 1.…to sink/drop/reduce to… 减少到 . 减少到… eg. The rate of strikes sank/dropped to the lowest point in 1979. 2.…to experience a decrease/decline …有了减少 . 有了减少 eg. Tobacco consumption is experiencing a decrease. 注意: 修饰上升/减少的副词有 减少的副词有: 修饰上升 减少的副词有: rapidly slowly dramatically respectively 表达上升/减少的最后状态的词有 减少的最后状态的词有: 表达上升 减少的最后状态的词有: the highest peak, the lowest point ,10 million ,10% 三.起伏 1.…to go up and down …起伏不定 . 起伏不定 eg. The strike rate went up and down during the period from 1952 to 1967. 2.There be ups and downs …有起有伏 . 有起有伏 eg. Between 1972 and 1979, there were several ups and downs in (某方面). 四.稳定 1.…to remain steady/level/unchanged …保持稳定,几乎不 保持稳定, . 保持稳定 变 eg. The rate of …remained steady (fairly level/almost unchanged) during the four years from 1963 to 1967. 2.…to level off (vi.) . eg. After a steady decline for a whole decade, the …rate shows signs of leveling off. 注意: 注意: 修饰起伏或稳定状态的副词有: almost fairly 可以用于表达起伏,稳定状态的句子中的词组或句型: 可以用于表达起伏,稳定状态的句子中的词组或句型: eg. The rate of …remained steady during the four years from 1963 to 1967, and it can be predicted that the general situation was not worsening. eg. The rate of …remained steady during the four years from 1963 to 1967, showing signs of improvement in … 五.成正比,反比 成正比, 1.…be in direct /inverse ratio to/with 与…成正比 反比 . 成正比/反比 成正比 eg. Male illustrations are in direct ratio to /with the advancement of grades, while female illustrations are in inverse ratio. 占百分之几, 六. 占百分之几,几分之几 1….to form/comprise/make up/constitute ….percent … 占百分之… 占百分之 eg. Females make up only 24% of the illustrations whereas males constitute 76%. 2.…to form/comprise/constitute a half/third/fourth . of……占…的 1/2,1/3,1/4 占 的 eg. Female illustrions form less than a fourth of the total. 3.…account for…percent 占百分之几 . eg. ……, accounting for approximately 20 percent of… 七.倍数 1.A be …times as much/many as B . eg. The annual rainfall of Hunan is 5 times as much as that of Sichuan. 2.A doubles/is half/triples B A 是 B 的两倍,一半,三倍 的两倍,一半, . eg. The annual rainfall of Jidda doubles that of Janta, but is only half the amount of rain Kuwait receives each year. V、谚语格言题逻辑结构 、 Paragraph I:(1)点明要阐释的谚语或名言( general ); (2)用自己的话解释这一谚语或名言的意思,有时有正反两 面的逻(specific )。 Paragraph II:(1)作者对该谚语或名言的观点态度,即文章的论点句; (2)支持性的细节分论点,举例子论证(至少两点,有时有正 反两面的逻辑); Paragraph III: 总结全文, 定下结论 (通常为阐明其现实或更深远意义) 。 Practice Makes Perfect An English proverb says/ One of the greatest men once remarked/ Nearly every civilization has its own equivalent to the proverb: &Practice makes perfect&. It means that/ In other words, it is practice alone which enables us to build up speed and efficiency. When we accomplish something without wasting effort, this is the result of long practice. History/ Our society abounds with the examples of &Practice makes perfect&. ......(正反两方面都举例子) On the other hand/ On the contrary, no practice will only lead us to failure. There is hardly/ scarcely a man who can achieve success without practice. All evidence points to/ justifies/ lends supports to the fact that practice is the key to success in all fields of activity. (举例 一般为:英语学习;体育锻炼) For us college students, the saying/ proverb has a profound and realistic significance: there can be no achievement which is not based on a solid foundation of practice IV、书信题的写作方法: 、书信题的写作方法:(一)信封格式:名字、信箱、地域范围由小到大,写在右下角(与我们相反)。(二)信纸格式:日期: 日期:背月份的缩写 称呼(后面的标点是逗号): 称呼 1、 写给机构 1) 不认识负责人:Dear Sir or Madam, Dear Sir/Madam, To whom it may concern, 2) 认识负责人: Dear Mr./Ms. President/Professor/Manager/Editor, Dear President (Michael) Wang, 2、 写给个人 1) 关系不亲密:Dear Mr./Ms. President/Professor/Manager/Editor, Dear President (Michael) Wang, 2) 关系亲密:Dear Michael, 正文: 正文:空 4 个字节或者顶格写,段与段之间空行;3 段、7 句、100-120 词、3-5 关联词、3-5 从句) 第一段:2 句 1、1)自我介绍 告知对方你的身份(假如对方不认识你) My name is…, I am… I am a staff member from your company/corporation. I am a freshman/sophomore/junior/senior/undergraduate/graduate from the Department of Chinese Language and Literature of Beijing University. 问候收信人(假如他/她是你的朋友) Hello / Hi. How are you? / I hope everything is fine. / How are things going with you?/ How are you getting on in / getting along with…..? 2)写作目的: (1) 致谢: ) 致谢: I am writing to you to express my deepest and most sincere gratitude/thanks to you for what you have done for us. If it were not for your timely help and contribution, it would have been impossible for us to… / I am writing to tell you how grateful I am for… / I would like to thank you most sincerely for… I am writing the letter to express my sincere appreciation for… (结尾:①Please accept my heartfelt thanks and deepest gratitude, now and always. ②My appreciation for your help is beyond words and I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.) (2) 抱怨: ) 抱怨: I am writing to complain about the poor service at your dining-room. / I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with / at… / I wish to make a complaint about… / I am writing to draw your attention to…. (结尾:①Please give this matter your immediate attention. ②In order to solve the problem, it is advisable for you to take some effective measures before things get worse. ③I strongly suggest that immediate measures be taken to solve this problem, in that the delay of solving the problem may result in unfavorable consequences. I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.) (3) 致歉: ) 致歉: I am writing the letter to express my apology for … I am writing to you because I am unable to…. / I am terribly sorry that…. / I would like to express my apologies for not being able to…. (结尾:①Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. ②I hope the settle of the matter can meet your wishes. Please accept my sincere apology once more and I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. ③It is my carelessness and neglection that cause your losses and I am awfully sorry for the inconveniences and damages we brought to you. Immediate measures are about to be taken to make up for the losses. ④……will be taking responsibility for you and if you should need any assistance, she/he will be pleased to help you) (4) 询问: ) 询问: I would like to(I am writing to) obtain /request/seek/inquire about some detailed information about/on… / I am writing to ask if you can do me a favor. /It would be greatly appreciated if you could furnish me with some relevant materials regarding the following aspects (结尾: ①Please render me some valuable advice which is conductive to my final decision. ②Thank you for your assistance and I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience) (5)求职(学)信 )求职( I am writing the letter to apply for the position of …, which you advertised in yesterday’s China Daily. I am writing to you to explore the opportunity/possibility of working in your company, /studying in your school, informing you of my basic background and qualifications. (结尾: I am looking forward to your reply and an immediate reply will be very much appreciated.) 6. 欢迎信 如欢迎老外来我校访学等等 欢迎信: I am writing to you to express my deep/ sincere/ great/ heart-felt welcome( regretion, gratitude, thanks, hope) to you to come to our university… I am privileged to write to you to say welcome you to… It is my great honor to writing to you to say “welcome” to you to… (结尾:①should there be any thing I can do for you, please never hesitate to contact us and keep us informed of your needs or wishes. ②I hope these……will be helpful, and please feel free to contact me for more information.) 7. 呼吁和号召书This is an appeal for help / assistance from society to pay close attention to what happened to…and, if you will, please contact us by the number of…/ or email us at the address of ….第二段:3 句 1)改写提纲一:1 句 2)改写提纲二:1 句 3)改写提纲三:1 句 第三段 1)表示感谢(私人建议信除外) 2)期待回信 (1)I am looking forward to your reply/hearing from you soon.(2)I look forward to a favorable reply at your earliest convenience. (3)Your prompt attention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated. (三)落款 Yours sincerely, Li Ming书信写作的五点要求: 1、开门见山说意图 2、咨询/ 建议 1、2、3、 3、不同内容可分段 4、感谢客气不可少 5、期待回信成老套书信题范文: Example I: Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write at least 100 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese. (2001.6) 1. 表示欢迎 2. 提出度假安排的建议 3.提醒应注意的事项 Dear Xiao Wang, Hi. How are you? I am writing to you to express my heart-felt welcome to you to visit me during the week-long holiday. I am sure you will enjoy every minute here. I know you like swimming. A river lies not far away from my home. We can go swimming there. I think it would be very pleasant and refreshing to swim in such hot summer days. In every big room of my home there is an air-conditioner. We can watch TV, play VCDs or read books very comfortably at home. A mountain about two miles away from here is beautiful and it is worth touring. We can go there on foot. When we climb to the top of the mountain, we can have a wonderful birds eye view of the whole village. Just phone me before you set off. There is no need for you to take anything. I’ll prepare everything for you. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Yours, Zhang Yin Example II: Dear Mr. Prometheus, I am a student at your TOEFL class and I am writing to explain my absence from classes since March 11, 2001. On March 10, 2001, I was involved in a serious motor vehicle accident. I was transported to the hospital in an ambulance, where I was treated for a broken ankle, fractured collarbone, and 3 bruised ribs. My doctor advised complete bed rest for 6 weeks, and as a result, I have been unable to attend classes since March 11, 2001. I am concerned about keeping up with my studies, and have been doing the required readings, as assigned by you. My biggest concern is whether I will be able to participate the final class. Would you please advise me regarding my courses, specifically if there will be any special consideration given to me in light of my current situation? Thank you for your kind assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Janet A Letter of Job Application Dear Mr. Wang, I noted with interest your advertisement for a PR manager in today’s China Daily. You will see from the enclosed curriculum vitae that I am majoring in PR science at SundayYat-sen University and have won prizes in three consecutive years. You may also see that I had three months’ experience as assistant to a PR manager when I was a trainer clerk at a travel agency. My responsibilities there included all types of secretarial work, arranging and attending presentations, working with clients, solving problems that arose, and dealing with company affairs in the place of the manager when he was away. Although the school has promised me a teaching post after my graduation and I can do a good job of teaching, I feel that my prospects with the school would be limited and that there would be more scope for my talents with a more challenging and dynamic company. If you consider that my qualifications and experience are suitable, I should be available for interview at any time. Yours sincerely, (Signature) Encl.: curriculum vitae V、告示类应用文: 、告示类应用文: (一)写作格式: 1、标题: 居中 2、日期:标题右下方 3、正文:1-3 段,3-6 句,0-1 从句,告示的正文时态以现在时和将来时为主 4、署名:个人或单位 (中间偏后位置,与正文之间不需空行) 2003 年 6 月的写一份目击事故的描述 2003 年 9 月描述一位同学病了的故事 2004 年 1 月写信 2004 年 6 月导游辞 2005 年 1 月竞选辞 2005 年 6 月 Teachers’ Day 故事 2006 年 6 月招募志愿者申明,演说AnnouncementDirection: The student union of your department is planning a Chinese Speaking Contest. Write an announcement which covers the following information: 1) the purpose of the contest 2) time and place of the contest 3) what is required of the candidates 4) details of the judges and awards 5) use Department of Chinese Language and Literature at the end of the announcemChinese Speaking Contest February 3, 2008 To improve students’ ability to speak Chinese and enrich after-class activities, the Students’ Union of Department of Chinese Language and Literature is organizing a school-wide Chinese speaking contest to be held on Saturday next week (10 February) at the Students’ Auditorium. Those who are interested in taking part in it may sign up with the monitor of their classes before Tuesday next week. Five professors will be invited to be judges. The first six winners will be given awards. Everybody is welcome to be present at the contest. The Students’ Union Department of Chinese Language and LiteratureJune 23, 2007 The Speech Club is organizing school-wide speech training and contests to be held on each Saturday at the Students’Recreational Center. Five prestigious experts and professors will be invited to be speech lecturers and contest judges. For each speech contest, the first six winners will be given awards. Attending our club has substantial advantages. Firstly, it can improve your ability to deliver a speech which is of utmost significance to your future career and development. Secondly, it can help you to possess self-confidence, enrich your extra curricula activities and make your campus life dimensional, colorful and vigorous. To sum up, the experiences in our club will be extraordinarily unforgettable throughout your life. Students who are interested in taking part in it may sign up with the monitor of their classes before Tuesday next week (June 26). Everybody is welcome to attend our club. Speech ClubSpeech A Campaign Speech 1. 你认为自己具备是什么条件(能力,性格,爱好)可以胜任学生会主席工 作, 2. 如果当选你将会为本校同学做什么?Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen: It’s my great honor to be here and thank you for coming to this election campaign today. With the trust and complete support of my team, I am delighted to announce that I am running for chairman of the Student Union. As a diligent man with pleasant personality, I have been always considered to be a good team member. Meanwhile, as a big fan of sports I fully realize the importance of teamwork and advocate the spirit of being quicker and stronger. I possess strong determination to take firm steps toward achieving the objectives of my team. In addition, my working experience with the Student Union in the past two years will be extremely helpful to my future work here if I get elected. A sign of a really strong organization is that it can change its leadership without hindering its progress and without damaging its values. If I am elected, I believe I have the capability to lead the Union to advance in the right direction. I will cooperate well with my fellow members of the Union and take innovative measures, including establishing a student-information center, forming a teacher-student-friendship association, to make the Union a true assistance to students' study and life here as well as a bridge of communication between teachers and students. Thank you very much! Directions: Write a speech on the opening of a conference of no less than 120 words. In your speech, you should:1、 进行自我介绍,2、详细介绍大会内容,3、结束语。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Beijing! To begin with, I would like to make a brief introduction to myself. I am the president of Motorola (China) Electronics Ltd. The following is my introduction to the conference. First, it is my great honor to be here with all of you and declare open the Conference of International Trade Cooperation. Second, on behalf of our company, I would like to express my heartfelt welcome to all the guests and delegates. Last, I believe our cooperative efforts are sure to be productive. I wish all of you enjoy yourselves during this conference and hope the above information will help you. If you have any question for me, please feel free to ask at any time. Thank you for your attention.导游辞Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic A Brie f Introduction to a Tourist Attraction. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese.1. 欢迎词; 2. 一天的行程安排; 3. 对旅客即将访问的地点进行描述。Good morning, ladies and gentleman, welcome to Beijing. To begin with, I would like to introduce myself: I am the tourist guide from China Travel Service, and it's great honor to stay here with all of you for a whole day. Just as the old saying goes, “It is always a pleasure to greet a friend from afar”, I wish all of you to enjoy yourselves during this trip.The following is schedule of the day. The first spot we are going to visit is the Great Wall, the grandest fortification in ancient China. The next sight to look around is the Ming Tombs, which is one of the best-preserved tombs for 13 emperors in Ming Dynasty more than one thousand years ago. In the afternoon, we will go for the Summer Palace, the royal park for Chinese ancient emperors. Currently we are on the way to the Great Wall. Dating back to the seven century B.C., the Great Wall is constructed by respective states for fortifying against invasion of neighboring states. By the reasons of long history and its length, it becomes one of the eight wonders in the world and represents the highest wisdom and crafts. From the top of the Great Wall, we can enjoy a magnificent view of continuous mountains, green trees and blooming wild flowers. It is no doubt that one says, “He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man”.Above is my introduction to the Great Wall. If any of you have questions, please feel free to ask me at any time.
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 关于举例子的句子 的文章

随机推荐