They can canmake香水 us___...

王月芝 山东省栖霞市松山中学 265300
&&&&&&& 教学工作是学校工作的中心,而课堂教学又是教学工作的关键,是形成教育质量达成教育目标的主要途径。教师,作为文化知识的指导者、驾驭课堂的组织者,只有不断转变教育观念,更新教育理念,改革课堂教学,才能培养出有创新精神和开拓能力的高素质人才。下面谈一谈课改以来我从事英语课堂教学的几点体会。
&&&&&&& 一 营造宽松自由的学习氛围,诱发学生学习动机&&
&&&&&&& 比如,我在讲 How do you learn English best?这篇文章时,不是运用传统的教学方法&&先教后学,而是先给学生一定的时间,思考自己在英语学习过程中的一些好方法,然后再小组讨论、交流。在此过程中,学生可以在组内也可以在他组,同时,我在课堂内巡视,发现语言表达有困难的学生,就及时给于帮助,听到表达有错误的,尽量少批评,多鼓励,以树立他们的自信心,使他们能够在宽松自由的学习氛围下,无拘无束地展示自己、提升自己,达到预期目的。
&&&&&&& 二 创设问题情境,激发学生学习兴趣
&&&&&&& 孔子说:&知之者不如好之者,好之者不如乐之者&,也就是说,兴趣是最好的老师,只有有趣的东西才能吸引学生的注意力,激发他们的求知欲望。因此在课堂教学设计上我从激发学生的学习兴趣出发,创设问题情境,激发学生的学习动机,鼓励学生参入课堂活动,积极地思考, 从而促进课堂教学的效率。比如我在讲授&&&&&&& &He used to cause a lot of trouble?&这篇文章时,设计如下几个问题:
&&&&&&& 1.What kind of child used Martin to be?
&&&&&&& 2.Martin didn&t use to give his mother many problems,did he?
&&&&&&& 3.When did Martin&s life become much more difficult?
&&&&&&& 4.Did his mother give up trying to help him?
&&&&&&& 5.What changed Martin&s life?
&&&&&&& 6.How is Martin getting on his studies?
&&&&&&& 学生读了问题后,急于想了解文中Martin的故事,便带着好奇心和浓厚的兴趣进入课文的情境中,激发了学生的求知热情,起到抛砖引玉的作用。
&&&&&&& 三 实施提纲导学模式,提高学生学习效率
&&&&&&& 经过多年的学习、探索和实践,我发现实施提纲导学模式确实能够有效提高课堂效率,发挥教师的主导作用,培养学生的自主学习能力。导学提纲即教师在课堂教学前,根据学生的实际情况,依据教学大纲、单元重点、课文主要内容,遵循由易到难、循序渐进的原则而精心设计的学习方案,在方案中,我把所要达到的教学目标、所要提出的问题、所要完成的作业,全部展现在学生面前,引导学生走进文本,激发学习兴趣,引发其读、写、演、讨。下面是我在讲八年级下册第二单元阅读课时编写的自学提纲。
&&&&&&& Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.
&&&&&&& Task1 :Read the passage &How do we deal with our problems?&quickly and answer the questions:
&&&&&&& 1.Which ways of dealing with problems are mentioned in this passage?(Complete the chart)&
&&&&&&& 2.Why should we deal with our problems?
    they can make us _____.
    they can affect _______.
    They alse influence ______.
&&&&&&& Task2.Read the passage carefully ,if you don&t know some words ,please look them up in a dictionary,ok? (Please take notes if there is more than one meaning)
&&&&&&& Task3.Do you understand the following sentences?If you can not understand them ,talk about them in groups.
&&&&&&& 1.Worrying about our problems can affect how we do at school.
&&&&&&& 2.Time goes by and good friendships may be lost.
&&&&&&& 3.When we are angry ,however ,we are usually the ones affected.
&&&&&&& 4.It is our duty to try our best to deal with each challenge in our education with the help of our teachers.
&&&&&&& 5.By comparing yourself to other people ,you will find your problems are not so terrible.
Task4.Which& phrases and sentences do you like best ?Please&
&&&&&&& underline them and memorize them.
&&&&&&& Task5.If you meet with a problem,which way would you like to choose?&&
&&&&&&& 有了这样的自学提纲,学生就有了学习的目标,并能通过自主学习、合作探究等方式来完成这堂课的学习任务。在整堂课中,充分体现了教师的主导作用和学生的主体地位。我本着这样一个原则:只要学生自己能学会的,我就不讲;只要学生自己能探究的,我就不引导。把课堂的主动权真正交给学生,让学生有更多的时间和空间,去思考问题、分析问题和解决问题,这样不仅培养了学生独立思考问题的能力、调动了学生思维的积极性,而且提高了学生的语言交际和合作探究的能力,从而促进了课堂效率的提高。
&&&&&&& 总之,作为学生的引导者,我应当紧跟时代步伐,满怀热情,端正创新态度,不断学习、探索、开拓新的教学方法和模式。并且通过多种形式和途径组织演讲会、主题会、朗诵会等活动,给学生创造积极活跃的学习气氛,激发他们的学习兴趣,达到事半功倍的效果。
您可能感兴趣的其他文章
&&站长推荐
&&期刊推荐
&&原创来稿文章
&&网络读者服务
转寄给朋友
朋友的昵称:
朋友的邮件地址:
您的邮件地址:
写信给编辑
您的邮件地址:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
9AUnit++基础知识检测试卷.doc5页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
基础知识检测试卷
你可能关注的文档:
··········
9A Unit 2基础知识卷
一、单项填空(共分,每小题1分) 1. ’s easier to make ________ decision than to take _________ action. A. a B. /; an C. /; / D. / 2. I wonder _________. A. what will they choose to wear B. that are their favourite colours C. if they will come on time D. that students have finished reading the book 3.There is _________ wrong with your computer. It works _________. A. good B. well C. good D. well 4. ―I saw Ann _________ a green dress at the school meeting.
― I think she looks better _________ red.
A. in B. on C. in D. on 5. It’s careless _________you _________no attention to the traffic lights. A. to play B. playing C. playing D. to play 6. ―Do you know ____________? He looks quite sleepy today.
―I’m wondering _________ he stayed up to finish his homework again.
A. what he that B. what’ whether
C. how th that D. why d if 7. ―Mr. Black can’t be a person_________ that, he must tell us a _________ lie.
―That’s right.
A. blue B. green C. white D. red 8.―Do you have any fruit juice in your fridge? ―Sorry, I have _________ left.
B. none C. not D. nothing 9. ―Which would you like, a cup of coffee or a bottle of orange, Jane ―_________is ok, I don’t have any preferences.
A. Either B. Both C. None D. Neither 10. ―Which colour do you_________, red or purple? ―Red. I think it looks lovely _________ me. A. on B. in C. in
D. on 11. ―Betty, do you know if Tony _________the photo competition?
―He will, I think, if he_________ his project on Australia. A. finishes B. will finish
C. finishes D. will finish 12.―Could you please tell me _________ a meeting in Nanjing Researching and Training C
正在加载中,请稍后...下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
and it can build us up and make us relaxed
柒七神0453
它可以使我们成长,让我们放松
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
小弟正在考试...I am a high school student.The teachers in our school are _1_with us.We have too many school _2_.They don't allow us to get to class late.We must _3_uniforms.They say it can make us concentrate on our_4_.Idon't think it is_5_for us.We can't wear our own clothes,so we aren't able to express our personalities.In class,we aren't allowed to make _6_,so we can't talk about our opinons in _7_.I tihnk the teachers should allow us to_8_about studying materials and some exerises.Teenagers like new friends..But our teachers don't allow us _9_more friends.Most students have to study all the time .They are good in marks but bad in_10_.So we are unhappy in this school 选择单词并用适当形式填空study strict rule wear skill noise good talk make discuss
小袭wan1721
7.discussion
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
unit1Period 2二
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
unit1Period 2
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 canmake 的文章

随机推荐