求教下列文章的英语作文翻译器翻译(请不要用翻译器...

帮忙翻译一篇英语阅读(请不要用翻译软件)-翻译一篇英语阅读,不要用翻译软件 _网络排行榜
你正在浏览:
《帮忙翻译一篇英语阅读(请不要用翻译软件) 》
帮忙翻译一篇英语阅读(请不要用翻译软件)
Bend the rules for super窢揣促废讵肚存莎担极 Sun?SUN Jiankun, one of this year’s crop of high school graduates, might just be the most famous young student in China at the moment.According to media reports, the 18-year-old is extremely well-*versed in classic Chinese literature, history and philosophy, and has, since the age of eight, read more than 2,000 volumes of classic works. Sun, however, was refused a place at Shanghai’s *prestigious Fudan University for the coming semester, despite the fact that he received a reported eight recommendations from professors at Fudan who were highly impressed by his knowledge in ancient Chinese studies.Sun, however, did not perform well enough in the national college entrance exam this year. Because his scores fell six points short of a key *threshold, education officials in his home province of Shaanxi refused to allow him to *enroll at Fudan. Despite this, the university has repeatedly urged local education authorities to *waive the requirement in Sun’s case .
破格录取超级天才“孙”(是否应该破格录取超级天才孙见坤)?今年刚刚高中毕业的孙见坤,也许称得上是中国现在最有名的年轻人。据媒体报道,这名18岁的青年精通中国古典文学(国学),历史和哲学。从八岁至今的十年里,他通览2000卷中国古典著作。然而,虽然孙见坤对中国古典文化的研究给八名复旦大学教授留下了深刻印象,并且得到了他们的联名推荐书,但他却未被上海著名高校复旦大学录取。孙见坤的高考成绩并不理想。因为他的窢揣促废讵肚存莎担极分数比本科一本线差了6分,所以他所在省份的教育局拒绝将他的档案投送复旦大学。尽管如此,复旦大学仍然多次督促教育局,希望他们能够为孙见坤破格投档。
Series of cash flows: 现金流向的分类 Annuity -年金;(每年的)养老金...
University or employment to the ideal? University ...
最近我和一个记者进行了一次有趣的聊天,这个记者在我的报社工作,是最好的记者之一,可是他想离开了。记者...
你可能感兴趣的内容?跪求英语帝帮我翻译一篇文章。。不要翻译器的。。_魔兽世界吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:9,014,614贴子:
跪求英语帝帮我翻译一篇文章。。不要翻译器的。。
这是我男朋友在澳洲写的日志。。跪求大神帮我翻译一下。我能力有限,看不懂深层含义。。 Dec 26th 2011, the day that servants get gift form homeowners, as owner of this body, what do I boxing for this body and soul, a lot of events to handle, couple of words that I hate to say, several gifts I brought for myself, few people that I missed,
two ways to choose,
the only singular form is when I am talking about me.
people who knows me will understand that I'm a jerk, so let me just leave all those events to appropriate time, let me
appreciate to people who support me so I can still typing here, gifts for my self will deprecate its value with time, people who I missed will getting deeper in my mind, let me make my decsion in few days later and regret about the descion I 've made. Today's key point see***ike to be split the words out.
Everyone has someting pissed them off, just like sometimes girls hate boys or boys hate girls, but after all unless someone can fk him/her-self, everyone will needs someone to fk with. I had some conflicts with someone, I can't punch them in the face because of there is law, I had some conflicts with someone I can't break with them, because it's not ethical. This is why this world turn up to this situation, money can crash soul. But thank you for putting me into this world, so I can turn myself to a hungry beast to feed myself.
boxing my mind, some day I will open it again.
每个爱抖腿的人心里都有...
随后会放制作过程
男生们快来吧 关于女生...
帖序 —————————分割线——...
良心推荐的吧,看后你会...
1-10,胡歌,AB,邓超,...
巨星地位高低的争论一...
先看君名女主三叶,神社...
我个人也算是业内人员。...
不废话,看图! 二楼正...
喝了这一碗,我的心里暖...
本周五4部备受瞩目的电...
启星不删档,抢码既有机会得专业天文望远镜和免费北极幻想旅行,5重壕礼庆不删档,限量坐骑,紫色武器橙色宠物大派送!
看楼下怎么说
真的麻烦你们了。。谁英语好能帮我翻译一下。。
被***的部分是 see***ike
怎么看都像歌词。
不是。。他自己写的日志。
谁能帮我看看。。到底说的什么。。我真的很急。
谁能帮我看看。我真的很急。我只能稍微看懂一点。但是我觉得里面写的都是些不乐观的东西。。谁能帮我翻译一下。真的很感谢。
有没有人能帮我一下。真的很感谢。
不限号一周年感恩季,「怪物猎人OL」百万Q币狂欢回馈,可领高达1000Q币!MHO,「怪物猎人OL」,CAPCOM,MH,狩猎,雷狼龙,斩斧,p3!
6楼是用的翻译器。。我想要能翻译通顺看得懂他到底想说什么。。谁能帮我一下。
谢谢你们了。帮我翻译一下。。
有人能帮我翻译一下吗。。
跪求大神。。。出现。
他说他买了一些礼物给自己,说他自己是个滚蛋。
这部分我看懂了。。但是我不知道他这日志到底想说什么。。
有人能帮我看一下吗。。
看懂了 他要自杀不解释
什么意思啊。。
唉。好像不怎么好的感觉
什么意思呢。。
物是人非事事休,物质的世界物质的人,我已厌倦这金钱的世界,我已看破尘世,所以在此他要做一些决定 然后XXXX
。。。他是这么写的么。
那么长的文章谁待了翻译啊 大致意思罢了
先留名。。慢慢看你等等
我比较直。。觉得写得狗屁不通不过消极情绪是看得出来的
看完了吗。。他到底说些什么。。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴英语翻译请不要用翻译器谢谢
白白小姐丶686
Linkin Park-Figure.09[付中文翻译]VERSE INothing ever stops all these thoughtsAnd the pain attached to themSometimes I wonder why this is happenin'It's like nothing I could do would distract me whenI think of how I shot myself in the back againCause from the infinite words I could sayI put all the pain you gave to me on displayBut didn't realize instead of setting it free ITook what I hated and made it apart of me[It Never Goes Away] x2CHORUSAnd NowYou've become a part of meYou'll always be right hereYou've become a part of meYou'll always be my fearI can't separateMyself from what I've doneGiving up on part of meI've let myself become youVERSE IIHearing your nameThe memories come back againI remember when it started happenin'I'd see you in every thought I had and thenMy thoughts slowly found words attached to themAnd I knew as they escaped awayI was committing myself to 'emAnd every day I regret saying those thingsCause now I see that ITook what I hated and made it apart of me[It Never Goes Away] x2CHORUS[It Never Goes Away] x4BRIDGEGET AWAY FROM ME!Give me my space back,You've gotta just (GO!)Everything just comes down to memories of (YOU!)I've kept it in without letting you (KNOW!)I've let you go!So..GET AWAY FROM ME!Give me my space back,You've gotta just (GO!)Everything just comes down to memories of (you)I've kept it in without letting you (KNOW!)I've let you go!CHORUSI've let myself become youI've let myself become lostinside these thoughts of you.Giving up on part of meI've let myself become you中文.从未停止这些想像伤痛附著其上有时我纳闷这如何会发生像是我无能为力分散自己的注意力当我想起我又朝著背部射杀自己因为我有无限的话可说我穿起你给我的痛苦外衣呈现/但我并未看清/没有释放苦痛反而拿起最恨的板块 拼凑了一部份的我从未消失听见你的名字/回忆再次涌现我记起当一切开始发生我的脑海里都是你 而且思想渐渐找到自眼伴随著我很清楚当它们逃开时 我正把自己关进思绪中/每一天我都后悔自己说的话/因为现在我看见/我拿著我最恨的板块 拼凑了一部份的我从未消失现在
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文翻译器 的文章

随机推荐