高中一年级英语外研版必修一单词第四模块的阅...

/66当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:0 p.10 p.13 p.9 p.7 p.7 p.8 p.8 p.0 p.10 p.10 p.10 p.9 p.6 p.11 p.12 p.7 p.7 p.7 p.8 p.8 p.8 p.7 p.11 p.Ⅳ.阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)(A)MrKingwork..Ⅳ.阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)(A)MrKingworksinashopanddrivesacarforthemanager.Hedrivescarefullyandcankeepcalmintimeofdanger.Andheescapedfromseveralaccidents.T2011版高中英语课时讲练通课件:Module4模块质量评估(四)(外研版必修1)Module4(100分钟120分)(共相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信58cv网址导航&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
高一英语外研版必修一第三至四模块试题
外研版必修一第三至四模块试题英 语 试 题本试卷分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分。满分120分,考试时间100分钟。第Ⅰ卷(共95分)第一节
单项填空(每题1分,共30分)1.-Would you mind me closing the door?-_______, I feel a little bit cold, tooA. definitely
B.Absolutely
C.Oh, I see
D.Certainly not2. He bought a little model(模型) of the Greet Wall as a(n)___of his holiday in Beijing.A. souvenir
B. diploma
C. Encouragement
D. ceremory3.
__midnight,drivers had better run on the road
a speed of not more than 100 kilometres. A. On; with
D. At; at4. Everybody in the little town knew my first teacher, so we had no ____ finding his home. A. difficulty about
B. difficulty with C. difficulty
D. difficulty to5 It is necessary ___ me ___my studies before a new term.  A. for, to make a plan for
B. of, making a plan for  C. for, to make a plan of
D. of, making a plan of6.Try _______at the back door if nobody hears you at the front door .A. to knock
B. to be knocking
C. knocking
D. your best to knock7. The policeman ____ his police car and ran after the thief(小偷). A. got down
C. got into
D. got out of8.The Camels carried food and other supplies and returned with wool and other products until___.A. 1920s
B. the 1920
C. the 1920s
D. in the 1920s9. The husband likes traveling _____, while his wife enjoys ______.A. by train, taking a taxi
B. on train, by taxiC. by train, by taxi
D. on train, taking a taxi10. --Would you mind if I _____ here?  --______. It's not allowed.A. smoke, yes, please
B. smoked, You'd better notC. smoke, That's all right
D. smoked, You are welcome11.The little girl was______ when she saw the_______ scene(场面) that day.A.frightening,frightened
B.frightened,frightened C.frightened,frightening
D.frightening,frightening12. I have ____________ as one of my classmates.A. as twice many books
B. twice as many books  C. twice more books
D. twice as much books13. We ____ the train in Yantai and ____ in Shanghai. A. got at, got on
B. got on, got off C. got off, got on
D. got to, got on14. -I haven't seen you for many years.--Oh, I went to Beijing and _____ two months there. It ____ us 12 hours to get there by train.A. spent, took
B. spent, spend C. takes, takes
D. spend, takes15.Look, I can't believe ____ little animals can eat _____ much food.A. such, so
B. so, soC.such,such
D. so, such16. How much did you_________each of these pictures?A. spend
C. pay for
D. cost17.Mary wanted to travel around the world all by herself, but her parents did not ___her to doA. suggest
D. ask18.The police would not rest ____the last one of the students was saved.A. when
D.while19.Most of the people ______ to the party were famous film stars.A. invited
B. to invite
C. being invited
D. inviting20. It's wrong for the ______ countries to control(控制) the whole world.A. development
B. to develop
C.developing
D.developed21. Many of the tourists ________ to Zhangjiajie by the beauty of nature there.A .are attractive
B. who attracted
C. have attracted
D. are attracted.22----- What a noise!
I can hardly stand it.------ It ________ as if they are having a party next door.A. looks
D. happens23
Please don't bother _____ tha matter.A. at
I don't think I could _____ anoth it's just too stressful.A. survive
B.survive from
D. live from25 - Could you tell me when _____? A. did the train leave
B. will the train leaveC. the train has left
D. the train leaves26
I am often _____ ten hours a day.A. made work
B. made to work
C. made working
D. make work27
The children always _____ trouble at school, which worried their parents much.A. got out of
B. got away from
D. got into28
The oil price has ____ a lot these days because of the war.A. gone back B. gone up C. gone over D. gone out.29-----Let me introduce myself.
Albert.------ __________________.A. What a pleasure
B. It's my pleasureC. Pleased to meet you
D. I'm very pleased.30
It's high time that he settled down in the city and _______ a new vlife.A. start
B. started
C. to start
D. starting31
It was the fifth time that he ______ late for school, which made the head teacher angry.A. was B. had been C. has been D. is32
It seems there are _______ people out of work. Something must be done to create more employment.A. a great many
B. a great many of
C. a great deal
D. a great deal of33
It was not a serious illness, and he soon ______ it.A. got over
B. got on with
D. got out of34
He's never ridden the horse before, ______?A. is he
B. isn't he
D. hasn't he35
.It you don't know what it means, ______ the dictionary.A. look up
B. refer to
C. point to
D. look out第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36~55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。One Saturday morning a careless car-driver threw a cigarette(烟头)out of his car ten miles west of the small Canadian town of Stanton. The forest at the
of the road was
because there had no rain for many days.
a few minutes the trees were on fire(着火).A truck driver saw the
when he was on his 40
to Stanton. As soon as he reached the town he told the
about it. Soon firefighters(消防队员)were
westwards(朝西方). When they reached the fire, they saw it was very big. It could not
to the north because of a lake
to the south because of a wide river. But a (an)
wind was carrying the fire
Stanton and the firefighters could not
it. Then, one of the firefighters
a message back to the town
radio.The chief fire officer and
of people hurried to a place about a mile of the town. There they used dynamite(炸药) to blow down the trees and to51
a wide path(通道) through the forest.
the fire reached the path, it began to
down because there was
left to burn. After several hours they
to put out the fire and save the town.36
B、beginning
D、turn37、A、wet
D、dusty38、A、During
D、Within(在...之内)39、A、cigarette
D、forest40、A、way
D、street41、A、man
D、fire42、A、hurrying
B、reaching
C、arriving
D、getting43、A、develop
B、spread(蔓延)C、increase
D、return44、A、and
D、even45、A、east
D、north46、A、towards
B、backwards
C、eastwards
D、downwards47、A、save
D、treat48、A、got
D、carried49、A、with
D、by50、A、many
C、hundreds
D、a hundred51、A、clear
D、complete52、A、However
D、If53、A、put
D、get54、A、anything
B、something
C、everything
D、nothing55、A、tried
B、succeeded
C、managed
D、decided第三部分:阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项A  There are a lot of dangerous and terrible pests in India, but the bees are the most terrible.They are killers.  Last year I was on holiday there.Riding along a road one sunny morning I found the air above me suddenly became thick with bees.Although it was hot, I went cold all over.To run away fast seemed the only thing to do, but my horse was frightened, too.He jumped and then threw me to the ground.  The village was about half a mile away.I began to run.But by now I was covered from head to foot with bees.They crawled all over me, stinging (刺) with terrible pain.I tore them away, but make room for others.Each time I opened my lips for breath, more bees entered my mouth.I could hardly breathe.  Then I reached the village.I ran towards a house that was being built.As soon as the men working there saw the bees, they ran for safety at top speed.  My eyes had completely closed.I went into a pile of something soft.I pushed myself down into this until my head and shoulders were covered.This made bees angry and they began to attack my legs.I struggled but soon became tired out.The bees had won.  At last I was saved by two clever soldiers.They ran to fetch a pile of dry grass and quickly surrounded me with fire.I later learned, they looked after me for the next three hours until a doctor was found and brought.56.When the air suddenly became thick with bees, ____ .A.it became cold
B.the writer went cold with fearC.it was rather cold, though fine D.the horse threw the writer to the ground57.The writer tore the bees away ____ .A.in order to make room for other beesB.but other bees took the space againC.but they flew away slowly  D.in order to let his breath out58.The two soldiers ____ .A.built a thick wall to protect the writerB.surrounded the writer to protect himC.looked for the doctors for three hoursD.burnt the dry grass around the write to drive away the beesB  Michael was a farmer in Texas.His parents moved to the USA from Ireland in the 1940's, and they became very rich.Michael decided to go back to Ireland to meet his old grandfather, who was still living on the same farm.  Michael booked his ticket, flew to Shannon airport, hired a car and drove to the small village where his parents had been born.He asked for directions to the Ohagan farm, and in the end he drove up a bumpy path.He was shocked by what he saw: a small field, and in the middle of it an old house, which looked as if it was falling down.Animals were wandering in and out of the front door, and on the porch an old man was smoking a pipe.  "Are you Mr.Ohagan?" asked Michael.  "Yes," replied the old man.  "I'm your grandson, Michael," said Michael.  "A-ha," replied the old man.  Is this your farm?" asked Michael."Yes, all the way to the wall over there," said the old man.  Michael was astonished."Grandfather," he said, "I have a farm in Texas, I can get into my car and drive all day and I still haven't reached the end of the farm."  "Yes," said his grandfather."I used to have a car like that."59.Michael's parents______.A.still lived in Ireland alone  B.owned a small farm in TexasC.returned to their birthplace  D were Irish immigrants(移民) in America60.Which of the following shocked Michael? 
A.The farm was small.  B.The old house looked like his own.C.Living conditions were in the fields.  D.Animals were free in the fields.61.The old man ______ .A.owned a small farm, which extended only to the wall not far awayB.had so large a farm that he couldn't cover it in a dayC.hadn't his modern car any longerD.used to have as good a car as his grandson's62.Which of the following is true?A.Michael owned a large farm in Ireland.B.Michael's car was in such poor condition that it couldn't reach the end of the farm within a day.C.Michael's farm was too large for a car to reach its end in a day.D.Michael didn't know what to say to his grandfather.63.From " I used to have a car like that ", we can see that ______ .A.the old man really had a car like thatB.the old man knew his son's farm in the US was quite largeC.the old man misunderstood what Michael saidD.the old man wanted to buy a car like thatC  This is John Roberts reporting from Cardiff.The result of the match which finished at four this afternoon between France and Wales was a draw.Neither side scored The Dutch referee(裁判) did not allow the one goal which France managed to kick.The reason for this was that a French player was unfortunately off side.So both teams went home disappointed with the game.They particularly admired the French forwards, who were always fast and often threatened the Welsh defense.Once it looked as if the Welsh goalkeeper was in serious trouble.He dived to his fight to save a shot from the French centre forward and crashed his head against the goal post.A doctor examined him and he soon began to play again.Of course the large friendly crowd cheered for him.Wales will certainly welcome another visit from this splendid team.64.This passage is ______.A.a piece of sports news broadcast(广播) over the radioB.a piece of sports news in a newspaperC.an advertisement about sportsD.an essay about sports65.The word "draw" in this passage means "______".A.an act of pulling
B.taking money from a bankC.a state(状态)in which neither side winsD.making pictures with a pencil or a pen66.Which of the following sentences is NOT true according to the passage?A.The French team is a visiting team while the Welsh team is the home team.B.The Welsh goalkeeper was brave and he didn't quit the match even after he had his head seriously injured in the game.C.People liked the French forwards for they were very active on the field.D.A French player did kick a goal but the referee refused to admit it.D  A lawyer friend of mine has devoted herself to the service of humanity(人类).Her special area is called "public interest(利益) law.  Many other lawyers serve only clients(当事人) who can pay high fees(费用).All lawyers have had expensive and highly specialized training, and they work long, difficult hours for the money they get.But what happens to the people who need legal(法律上的) help and cannot pay these lawyers' fees?  Public interest lawyers meet this need.Patricia, like other public interest lawyers, gets less money than some lawyers.Because she is willing to take less money, her clients have the help they need, even if they can pay nothing at all.  Some clients need legal help because stores have cheated them with bad goods.Others are in unsafe houses.Their cases are called "civil"(民事) cases.Still others are "criminals", and they go to those public interest lawyers who are in charge of "criminal"(刑事) cases.  These are just a few of the many situations in which the men and women who are public interest lawyers serve to uphold justice(伸张正义) throughout our society.67.From this passage, we know a client is a person who ____ .  A.needs legal help and can pay high fees  B.needs and uses legal help  C.needs legal help but can't pay fees  D.has been cheated by some stores68.Why do public interest lawyers help the people who can't pay fees?  A.Because they want to get less money.  B.Because they want to help the poor.  C.Because they wish to become famousD.Because they want to serve all kinds of people who need legal help to uphold justice in society.69.Public interest law includes ____ .  A.civil cases only
B.criminal cases only  C.criminal and civil cases
D.wealthy clients' cases70.Which of the following is not a matter for a civil case?  A.A tenant is turned out of a house.  B.A landlord refuses to fix a dangerous house.  C.A thief is caught by the police  D.A store sells a radio which doesn't work. 第Ⅱ卷(35分)第一节 单词拼写(每空1分,共10分)71
She is pretty rather than ___________.
(吸引人)72.He is lucky to _______(幸存) the accident.73. Have the children been in c___________(关联) with disease?74. We _____________(交换) our opinions about the event at the meeting.75. The lion's __________(接近) drove away the small animals.76. I can't________(有能力支付) a holiday this summer.77.Please state your name, age and ________________.(职业)78. The song _______ (听起来) sweet. I like it very much.79. The Forbidden City is one of the world's greatest works of ________ (建筑)80. A lot of _______ (旅游者) are visiting our city.第二节.填空:(每空1分,共10分)81. 众所周知,WTO 是世界贸易组织的所写We all know that WTO _____ ______
________World Trade Organization.82.小明不同意父亲的观点,认为他的想法过时了。 Xiao Ming didn't agree with his father, for he thought his father's thoughts were _______ _________ ________.83. 我喜欢读鲁迅写的小说。I like to read the stories _________ by Lu Xun.84. 多好的天气啊!  ________ fine weather it is!85. 请把下列的动词短语与图片相搭配。_________ the following verbs _________ the pictures.第三节 书面表达(15分)用英文介绍你最难忘的一次旅行。请以The Best Journey of My Life为题,写一篇120词左右的短文。提示:1
Where did you go and how to get there?2
What did you see and do there?3
What do you think of the journey?
英语答案单选1---5
11---15 CBBAA16---20
21-25 DBCAD
26-30BDBCB31-35
BAACB完形填空:36--40:CBDBA
ACBCC51--55
ACCDC阅读理解56--60 BBDDC
61---65 ACCAC 66-70
BBDCC二卷答案71. attractive
72. survive 73. contact
74. exchanged 75. approach 76. afford
77. occupation 78. sound 79. architecture
80. tourists81 is short for
82 out of date
83. written
85 Match---with书面表达The Best Journey of My Life  Have yiu ever been to a places which attracts you very much? Last summer we went to Mount Tai,a very famous mountain in the world. We set out by bus early and about two hours later,we arrived theremOn the mountain stood many trees,most of which had a long history. I thought about for a long time:who planted them and how they could grow so high.
What surprised me most was the water,which came from the springs in the mountain. It was so clear and non-polluted that you can drink it directly. We took some photos of the beautiful scenery. There were so many people visiting it, including many foreigners. Fortunately I made a frtend coming form the USA .I talked with him in English a lot about Mount Tai.After a long climbing, we finally reached the top of the mountain. Seen from the top,everything looks much more beautiful.We went home tired but happhy. As far as I can see ,nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it. I will never forget the journey.外研版必修一Module5导学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页1下载券7页免费46页免费2页免费2页免费29页4下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页免费3页1下载券3页1下载券2页1下载券3页1下载券
外研版必修一Module5导学案|课​堂​程​序​的​巧​妙​设​计​,​课​时​分​配​合​理​,​适​合​成​绩​中​游​的​班​级​使​用
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢外研版高中英语必修一第四单元单词_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
Surveyn.调查 Neighbourhood n.四邻;街坊 L地方的;当地的 Suburb 城郊;郊区;边缘 Hometown n 家乡;故乡 Attactive adj 有吸引力的;吸引人的 Fortunate adj 幸运的;吉祥的 Pretty adv 相当的;很 S听起来 Tourist n 旅游者;观光客 bother 打扰;烦扰;麻烦 nuisance n 令人讨厌的的人或事 rent n 租金 district n 地域;区域;行政区 approach n 接近 harbour n 海港 gorgeous 美丽的;宜人的 architecture n 建筑;建筑学 starve vi 饿死 park vt 停车 traffic n 交通 committee n 委员会 organisation n 组织 unemployed n 失业的;没有工作的 household n 家属;家人 occupation n 职业;占有 prefessional adj 专业的 manual adj 用手的;手的 employment n 就业;工作;职业 gallery n 美术馆 exchange vt 交换 fascinating n 迷人的;吸引人的 afford vt 付得起 survive vt 死里逃生;大难不死 vi 幸存;活下来 contact vt 联络;联系 vi n 接触,联系
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 外研高一英语必修一 的文章

随机推荐