求一个关于“守时”的趣味英语听力短剧短剧,大概表演...

求助~哪位大神有一个贴合大学校园生活的英语短剧剧本~下周英语课上要表演~我们组是六个人,最好大部分_百度知道
求助~哪位大神有一个贴合大学校园生活的英语短剧剧本~下周英语课上要表演~我们组是六个人,最好大部分
求助~哪位大神有一个贴合大学校园生活的英语短剧剧本~下周英语课上要表演~我们组是六个人,最好大部分人都能参与~五分钟多就行,谢谢~
SsNapoléon and his soldiers 拿破仑和他的士兵! Everyone. He is Swede: (生气的) Either you or I am mad:B: Good,你会是什么下场.sir,那就是不是他疯?&quot: He doesn&#39: Attention: All of us have no problem except Sam: Both? Sam? Sam!(齐步走) (吹哨) Halt. (众士兵立正) N: I hear Napolan will be here in a month: Cheer: (非常自信的) 3 . and often in an order!. How old are you:21! S: Sam!(立定) Turn right&#47!:(洋洋得意的)Both! Sam 在哆嗦: Did you join any of my two compaigns. How are you:21!..sir! 吃饭:C. The first one is &quot.sir。 N;left? Sam: A。 A! Welcome:Sam!Everyone. At ease.(立正) Turn right&#47? Sam. Ss,一个士兵慌慌张张的跑了过来? Sam.: What a pity. Quick time. The second one is &quot: Hello: 3 years sir。 众士兵排列整齐的上. N is coming. I hear N often asks three quenstions.Ds no problem at all! This is Sam: (非常吃惊的) How old are you,但是他摇摇头) M? Sam. What shall we do: 21 . N, march. Let&#39! Ss. Ss. A: 3 years sir.sir? Sam! B!: How long have you been in the Army: How long have you been in the Army: Fine!sir. I have an idea. How old are you!(稍息);t know French,就是你疯.sir! Monitor. How old are you. How long have you been in the Army,引起了拿破仑的注意: (走到他的面前)Well!! 跑步? Sam: My god:(慌慌张张的) N is coming: WHow long have you been in the Amry! (握手!?&quot: What&#39!(干杯) (班长带着一新士兵推门进来) M: Hello. He doesn' M! B;t know French at all: How long have you been in the Army: Welcome! 有一天;How old are you! C.. Monitor! A! 众士兵失望的下场了: Did you join any of my two compaigns. sir! M? SDid you join any of my two compaigns.. Today he join us、拍肩 和他打招呼! C: We believe that&#39. M: Both: Did you join any of my two compaigns. Thank you! 各种场合.sir: 3 years sir? B;s the matter with you:21.sir。 M? Sam?&quot? Sam. Ss. From now on all of us teach him the three questions at any time: 睡觉. The third one is &quot!: Both? B!(解散) (在宿舍里) Ss;left! A. N? Ss;s giv. sir:Sam! 。如果有人不断的跟你问同样的问题? A
其他类似问题
英语短剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个关于爱情的英语小剧本。_百度知道
求一个关于爱情的英语小剧本。
英语口语上用的,不用太长。 最好两个人表演
提问者采纳
第一个小剧本** Learn to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. --someone
**They have been married for two years. He loves literature, and often posts his work on the net, but nobody ever reads them. He is also into photography, and he handle their wedding photos.He loves her very much. Likewise 缉单光竿叱放癸虱含僵with her. She has a quick temper, and always bullies him. He is a gentleman, and always gives in to her. Today, she’s being &wilful& again.Her : &Why can’t you be the photographer for my friend’s wedding? She promised she’d pay.&Him : &I don’t have time that day.&Her :&Humph!&Him : &Huh?&Her : &Don’t have time? Write less of those novels,and you will have all the time you need.&Him : &I...someone will definitely recognize my work some day.&Her : &Humph! I don’t care, you’ll have to do it for her.! &Him : &No.&Her : &Just this once?&Him : &No.&Negotiation’s broken. So, she gave the final warning: &Give me a Yes within three days, or else...&First day. She &withheld& the kitchen, bathroom, computer, refrigerator, television, hi-fi...Except the double-bed, to show her &benevolence&. Of course, she has to sleep on it too. He didn’t mind, as he still has some cash in his pockets.Second day. She conducted a raid and removed everything from his pockets and warned, &Seek any external help, and you bear the consequences.& He’s nervous now. Night. On the bed. He begs for mercy, hoping that she’ll end this state.She doesn’t give a damn. No way am I giving in, whatever he says. Until he agrees.Third day. Night. On the Bed. He’s lying on the bed, looking to one side. She’s lying on the bed, looking to the other side.Him : &We need to talk.&Her : &Unless it’s about ! the wedding, forget it.&Him : &It’s something very important.&She remains silent.Him :&Let’s get a divorce.&She did not believe her ears.Him : &I got to know a girl.&She’s totally angry, and wanted to hit him. But she held it down, wanting to let him finish. But her eyes already felt wet. He took a photo out from his chest. Probably from his undershirt pocket, that’s the only place she didn’t go through yesterday. How careless!Him : &She’s a nice girl.&Her tears fell.Him : &She has a good personality too.&She’s heartbroken, because he puts a photo of some other girl &close to his heart&.Him : &She says that she’ll support me fully in my pursue for literature after we got married.&She’s very jealous, because she said the same thing in the past.Him : &She loves me truly. &She wishes to sit up and scream at him: &Don’t I?&Him : ! &So, I think she won’t force me to do something that I don’t want to do.&She’s thinking, but the rage won’t subside.Him : &Want to take a look at the photo I took for her?&Her : &.....!&He brings the photo before her eyes.She’s in a total rage, hits his hand away and leaves a burning mark of a slap on his face.He sighs. She cries. He puts the photo back to his pocket. She pulls her hand back under the blanket. He turns off the light,and sleeps. She turns on the light, and sits up. He’s asleep. She lost sleep. She regrets treating him the way she treated him. She cried again, and thought about a lot of things. She wants to wake him up. She wants to have a intimate talk with him. She doesn’t want to push him anymore. She stares at his chest. She wants to see how the girl looks. She slips the photo out. She wanted to cry, and she wanted to laugh.It’s a nicely taken photo of herself. A photo he took for her. She bends down, and kissed him on his cheek. He smiled. He was just pretending to be asleep. 第二个小剧本A girl and a boy were on a motorcycle, speeding through the night. They loved each other a lot.girl: slow down a little.. i’m scared.. boy: no, it’s so fun..
girl: please...it’s so scary..
boy: then say that you love me.. girl: fine..ilove you..can you slow down now
boy: give me a big hug.. the girl gave him a big hug.
girl: now can you slow down
boy: can you take off my helmet and put it on, it’s uncomfortable and it’s bothering me while i drive.
Then next day, there was a story in the newspaper, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because its brakes were broken. There were two people on the motorcycle, of which one died, and the other had survived...
The guy knew that the brakes were broken. He didn’t want to let the girl now, because he knew that the girl would have gotten scared.
Instead, he was told the last time that she loved him, got a hug from her, put his helmet on her so that she can live, and die himself... Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale... 一天夜里,男孩骑摩托车带着女孩超速行驶
他们彼此深爱着对方
女孩:“慢一点...我怕...”
男孩:“不,这样很有趣....”
女孩:“求求你...这样太吓人了...”
男孩:“好吧,那你说你爱我...”
女孩:“好....我爱你...你现在可以慢下来了吗?”
男孩:“紧紧抱我一下...”
女孩紧紧拥抱了他一下
女孩:“现在你可以慢下来了吧?”
男孩:“你可以脱下我的头盔并自己戴上吗?它让我感到不舒服,还干扰我驾车。”
第二天,报纸报道:一辆摩托车因为刹车失灵而撞毁在一幢建筑物上
车上有两个人,一个死亡,一个幸存...
驾车的男孩知道刹车失灵,但他没有让女孩知道,因为那样会让女孩感到害怕。
就在一会的时间里,就在平常的生活里,爱向我们展示了一个神话
提问者评价
被别人用过了。
其他类似问题
关于爱情的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个英语表演小节目,要搞笑的_百度知道
求一个英语表演小节目,要搞笑的
求个搞笑的英语小剧本,就是课前5分钟表演的那种小节目
多少人的都行
不能太长,但也不能只有短短的几行,初中生能听出来的层次
提问者采纳
以前有个男人学了点外语并且字认为学的不错,一天他出门不小心撞了一个老外江苏镇江高一英语书第2单元的READING部分是一个类似小话剧的故事不过不搞笑..
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个搞笑的英语短剧3~5人,长度大约两三分钟,谢谢!
求一个搞笑的英语短剧3~5人,长度大约两三分钟,谢谢! 5
不要改编的
大臣(1): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince-dancing ball. This night, our worshipful Prince Edward(这时,王子走了出来,向所有来宾鞠躬)will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front, please! (女孩子们走上前) 大臣(2):(将头转向王子)Highness,how are they? Which one do you like? 王子: (皱起眉头)Mmm…I don’t think they are… (Cinderella suddenly comes in) 大臣们: (惊叹)Wow! How beautiful THAT girl is! (众来宾惊恐地回过头) 旁白:She&s like a fairy. She&s like an Angel. She&s so lovely. She&s like a princess. How pretty Cinderella is! 王子:(走上前,鞠躬) Pretty lady, may I be honored to dance with you? 灰姑娘: I&d love to.(握住王子的手,开始跳舞) (Music and dance) 旁白:Beautiful Cinderella and handsome Prince Edward are dancing. They fall in love. 
(12点的钟声猛然敲响了,敲了6下) 灰姑娘: Oh, it&s time to go back. I must go now. I am sorry that I cannot dance with you any more, sir! 王子: Wait, miss, please wait! (追上去) 灰姑娘:(急忙地跑,掉了一只鞋)Good bye, sir! 王子: (拿起鞋)Pretty lady! Why are you leaving? I must find you!! Soldiers!! 士兵们: Yes!! 王子: Take this shoe to every house and let all the young girls have a try tomorrow morning. You must find the girl for me. FAST! 士兵们: Yes, highness! 第四场布景:灰姑娘家的花园中 
灰姑娘:(失去了魔法的帮助,变回了原样)Oh…He was gentle, he was handsome, oh! I cannot forget him… I love him! But I hadn’t found Prince Edward and danced with him yet… 
鸽子: Cinderella, don’t you know? The man who danced with you was PRINCE EDWARD!! (猫和变回原样的狗点头附和) 
灰姑娘:REALLY?? My goodness!! (捂住嘴巴,不敢相信的样子) Oops, I am sorry…I haven’t done the housework! Mum, Helen and Jenny will back soon! They will be angry! See you soon, buddies! (哼着小曲跳走了) 第五场布景:灰姑娘家 
(士兵敲门) 士兵(3):Good morning, madam. 
后妈: Good morning. What’s the matter, sir? 士兵: Are there any young girls in this house, madam? 士兵(2): The pretty lady lost her shoe in the palace. 士兵(3): The prince wanted to find her and marry her. 后妈:(笑着说)Of course, sir, wait a minute!(往身后招招手,让女儿(1)过来) 
后妈女儿(1): (急急忙忙跑上前)Let me try. The shoe is mine.(说着把脚伸进鞋子) 士兵: No, It&s not yours. It&s too small for you.(把鞋子拿开) 后妈女儿(2): (跳着大喊)It&s mine. I AM the queen. Let me try it.(说着把脚伸进鞋子) 士兵(2): No, it& it&s too big for you.(再次把鞋子拿开) 后妈: Hey, sir, maybe it&s mine. Let me have a try. (急忙想要去穿鞋子) 士兵(3):(马上把鞋子拿走)Oh, please, it couldn&t be YOURS. Are there any other girls in this house? 灰姑娘: Good morning, gentlemen, may I try it? (款款走来) 后妈 :You? That’s impossible! (大喊着,做出“快滚”的手势) 后妈女儿(1): Look at yourself, PLEASE! (讥笑) 后妈女儿(2): So dirty and so ugly! Please not to waste the solders’ time! (讽刺) 士兵: Oh, ladies, let her try! Prince Edward said that all the young girls should have a try. Here, young girl, try it on, please! (送上鞋) 灰姑娘:(轻轻把脚伸进去)Thank you! (试鞋,正好合适) 后妈和两个女儿:It couldn’t be Cinderella! It couldn’t be!! Maybe there’s something wrong, sir! (疯了一样大叫) 

白 :Long ago, there lived a girl. Her mather had died and her father had married again,His new wife had two daugters. They are so bad as their mother. The poor girl had to work day and night. She must sleep in the kitchen. She weared drity clothes. All of them called her cinders for Cinderella. However, we’ll show you a different play today. 
(灰姑娘昂首挺胸帅气十足地上场) 
旁白 :She is so strong, and smart. Especially she is good at sport. 
Now, she is running for the 100 meter race.(灰姑娘冲刺,旁边老师读秒:11’9) 
Now, she is playing basketball.(灰姑娘以一敌众,轻松灌篮) 
Now,she is practicing Chinese gongfu(灰姑娘打拳,对手倒) 
This is her----Cinderella 
灰姑娘(怒,看旁白) :Do you finish? 
旁白 :Ok(结巴)continue, even she is perfect, she still can’t escape the poor life, Why? That is----- 
继母(假装洗衣服) :How cold the water! I’m too old to do anything, My leg is so painful. 
(灰姑娘默,从继母手中拿过洗衣盆) 
(一姐将盆碗碰得乱响.灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过盆碗) 
(一姐手持针线缝衣,刺手,尖叫—灰姑娘默,从姐手中拿过衣服) 
第一幕 
(灰姑娘在帮后母按摩肩膀) 
二姐(奔入,扬动手中传单) :Mom, Mom, Look! There are some leaflets. I got them on the street. 
The King is having a party. The Prince will look for a wife. 
一姐(托腮) :I must be choosen, I am the most beautiful girl in the world. 
二姐(凭空跳舞) :No, Not you. I have the charming shape, I am the Queen. 
(两姐争吵起来,继母从女儿手中拿过传单,亲吻) 
继母 :Oh, baby. Stop. You two are the most beautiful girls in our country. He will probably choose one of you. Come on , make up yourself. We haven’t enough time!(瞪灰姑娘)Cinderella, what are you doing? Come here, help your sisters! 
灰姑娘 :OK, I will. But, mom, can I go to the party tonight? I want to ------ 
(三人敛神) 
一姐 :Oh, my God! I forgot Tim’s homework. He gave us a lot of homework.. I can’t finish, what should I do ? 
二姐(拿书,指,附和) :Oh, Yes, Yes. Look, execise A, excise B, excise C, excise D, excise E, Oh, planning tree, essay, study plan------(偷瞄灰姑娘,哭)Oh, my God! Oh 

小狮子找食物 (I Am Hungry) 

角色:雄狮、小狮、小白兔、小松鼠、小女孩。 
道具:雄狮、小狮、小白兔、小松鼠头套、红萝卜、花生一把、苹果一个。 

Act 1 
雄狮:(怒吼)Roar, roar! 
I am the lion, 
the king of the forest. 
No one is stronger than me. 
Roar, roar! 
小狮:Daddy! I’m hungry. 
雄狮:You are big now. 
Be brave! 
Go and find your own food. 
小狮:But, I don’t know how. 
雄狮:Do it like me. 
Roar, roar! (怒吼) 
小狮:(小声地)Roar, roar! 
雄狮:Rush to the animals and bite them with your sharp teeth.( 露出尖利的牙齿) 
Go and do it now. 
小狮:Yes, daddy. 

Act 2 
小白兔:(唱”Rabbit, R 
:39:38 
abbit, Carrot Eater”) 
Rabbit, rabbit, carrot eater. 
He says there is nothing sweeter, 
Than a carrot everyday, 
Munch and crunch and run away. 
小狮:Hi, rabbit! I am hungry. 
Roar, roar!(小声地) 
小白兔:Do you want some carrots? 
小狮:Yes, please. 
(小白兔递给小狮一根红萝卜) 
小狮:Thank you. 
小白兔:Carrots are the best food. 
小狮:(吃了一口)Yuck! I don’t like it. 
Anyway, thank you, rabbit. 
(还红萝卜给小白兔) 
小白兔:You are welcome. 
(边跳边唱”Rabbit, Rabbit, Carrot Eater” 
离开) 

Act 3 
小松鼠:(唱着”Found a Peanut”) 
Found a peanut. 
Found a peanut. 
Found a peanut 
:39:38 
just now. 
Just now I found a peanut. 
Found a peanut just now. 
小狮:Hi, squirrel! I am hungry. 
Roar, roar! (小声地) 
小松鼠:Do you want some peanuts? 
小狮:Yes, please. 
(小松鼠递给小狮一些花生) 
小狮:Thank you. 
小松鼠:Peanut is the best food. 
小狮:(吃了一颗)Yuck! It’s too hard. 
I don’t like it. 
Anyway, thank you, squirrel. 
(将花生还给小松鼠) 
小松鼠:You are welcome. 
(边走边唱”Found a Peanut”离开) 

Act 4 
(小女孩边走边唱”Apple Round”) 
小女孩:Apple round. 
Apple red. 
Apple juicy. 
Apple sweet.

Global warming A. Class begins, good afternoon everyone. B. C. D :Good afternoon, teacher. A. First, I will ask you a question: What is the serious problem nowadays ? B. I think it’s the problem of environment pollution. A. It’s related to our correct answer. But it isn’t correct one. B. Is it the problem of population increasing? A. No. C. Oh. I got it. It’s global warming. A. Right! Global warming is one of the serious problems nowadays. Because…… B. Teacher. I have a question. It was very cold indeed this winter. I think it’s global cooling! A. You got the wrong concept. Global warming doesn’t only mean that the weather is getting hot, but also mean that the weather is out of control. So it will be sometimes very cold. B. Teacher. What causes “ global warming”? C. I know. Now people drive too many cars and the exhaust gases discharged by the cars and lorries pollute the air and also destroy the nature. It causes global warming. A. You are right. Do you know what will happen with the global warming? B. Yes. The ices in South Pole are going to be melted and at the time, many islands will be gradually flooded with water. Human will have no places to live. C. Surely, we don’t want that will happen. A. What sould we do to stop “Global warming”? B. I think we can protect the environment from ourselves. We can plant trees C. When we are protecting the environment, we are saving ourselves. A. Ok. Students, we can’t only speak but not do later . Let us go planting trees. D. Oh, teacher! Tomorrow is March the twelfth, it’s tree-planting day! A. Yes! Now all of you know the importance of protecting the environment. B.C.D.Let us do our best to stop “Global warming” and make our earth a lovely homeland! A. That is good . I hope you all will be succeeded in protecting the environment. Now the class is over bye-bye students! B.C.D. good bye. Teacher.
虽然用不上了,但还是谢谢了
相关知识等待您来回答
幽默笑话领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 趣味英语听力短剧 的文章

随机推荐