nausea的英语意思和could的音标和意思

nausea, 的翻译是:恶心、 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a永恒的约定 Eternal agreement & awarning C4309: 'initializing' : truncation of constant value 警告的C4309 : ‘初始化’ : 恒定的价值的截 & aPicture map to set 设置的图片地图 & aWhat does it meant additional 什么做它意味另外 & a信息传播媒体 Information communication media & a建筑工地带出的尘土 The construction site carries over dust & alam here.asalways lam here.asalways & ateenage time bombs 少年定时炸弹 & a他感到非常伤心 He feels extremely sad & aThere is no attempt to find any form of joint solution 没有企图发现共同解决方案的所有形式 & a有一次我考试 Once I take a test & aSee you on the vomiting 看见您在呕吐 & awenyoucry wenyoucry & a因为,在北京我看到了天安门、长城、也看到了京剧。 Because, I saw in Beijing Tiananmen, the Great Wall, also saw the Peking opera. & a阿比盖尔 Colymbus stellatus geyl & aall control bits are sampled on the internal negative edge of MCLK 所有控制位在MCLK内部负沿被抽样 & a真不理我了吗? Has really paid no attention to me? & a我说服周围的人努力学习 Periphery I convince the human to study diligently & au can use file hosting u可能使用文件主持 & aRichard Hennessy 70cl 理查Hennessy 70cl & aAfter you sing to us there 在您以后唱对我们那里 & a她发现学法语不容易 She discovers study French not not easily & aTake me home, country roads 采取我家,乡下公路 & a真怀念单身 Really fondly remembers unmarried & athere has been a neglect of the 241). 从未做的清楚地 & ayou can call 您能叫 & a我们在这里预订了房间 We have ordered the room in here & adreamcrack has failed to load game dll dreamcrack未装载游戏dll & a你们永远是我的朋友 You forever are the friend of mine & ainvalid font 无效字体 & a???????Β?A??????????????°?? ??? ?执行?Β?A???? ??? ? ? ?? ???°?? & aNot to say that your 不说您 & a爱如切肤之痛 Loves like the deep sorrow & aThe hour is late 小时晚 & a令我们遗憾的是,他为了自己的利益出尔反尔。 Make us it is a pity, he in order to own benefit renege on a promise. & a浣??涔???????????灞?ぉ浣 浣? ?涔?态度恶劣?态度恶劣? ? ?灞?ぉ浣 & a即使爬到最高的山上,一次www.tangshisongci.org也只能脚踏实地地迈一步。 Even if crawls to the highest mountain on, a www.tangshisongci.org also only can step one step conscientiously. & a我觉得非常好听 I think extremely pleasantly to hear & a哦,我们这刚夜里11点多,还没开始睡觉呢 我意味,您是否很好睡觉了? & aNow that my presence will affect our school, so I left, but you always remember 即然我的存在将影响我们的学校,因此我左,但您总记住 & aTry My Best To Be Happy 设法我最佳是愉快的 & a人生遥控器 正在翻译,请等待...
& a那我们怎样见面? How then we do meet? & a生死为你 The life and death is you & a我走了,把我的心留给你,希望你能照顾好它! I walked, leaves mine heart you, hoped you can look after it! & a二十四小時營業 24 hours business & a我相信你一定可以 I believe you certainly to be possible & a离我们第一次见面,竟然有一个月了 Meets to our first time, unexpectedly some month & a我必须有电视才行 正在翻译,请等待...
& a谁能体会我现在的痛苦 Who can realize me now the pain & a我相信你一定做到 I believed you achieve certainly & aAuthorities released on Tuesday the identity of 28 passengers killed in Saturday's bullet train crash near Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, but a seemingly delayed press conference mirrored the lack of major progress in the investigation. 发布在星期六的高速火车杀害的28位乘客的身分在温州附近碰撞的星期二当局,浙江省,但一次表面上被延迟的新闻招待会在调查反映了缺乏主要进展。 & aYou can tell me another one. 您能告诉我另一个。 & a终年不醒 Does not awake all year long & a第二个晚上 Second evening & a对……进行大量研究 正在翻译,请等待...
& anausea, 正在翻译,请等待...tightness是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
a state occasioned by scarcity of money and a shortage of credit
a tight feeling in s
"he felt a constriction in her chest"
"she felt an alarming tightness in her chest"
"emotion caused a constriction of his throat"
the spatial property of being crowded together
extreme stinginess
lack of movement or room for movement
tightness的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
The ability to move air through plant canopies is related directly to the tightness of the green house.
空气通过植物冠层移动的能力直接与温室的密闭程度有关。
Experimental and simulative results are given to verify the facts that the resolution and the pattern fidelity are sensitive to the contact tightness between layers.
实验与理论研究结果均表明采用银膜超级透镜的光刻技术的分辨率和成形保真度与层间的紧密连接度密切相关。
劳动力不足
均匀紧密度
紧密度核验
气密性试验
资金不足,金融市场紧...
tightness的海词问答与网友补充:
tightness的相关资料:
【近义词】
tightfisted的...
niggardly的名词...
【反义词】
相关词典网站:nausea是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
极端的憎恶
引起人极度厌恶的东西
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
nausea&:&恶心, ...
在&&中查看更多...
nausea&:&恶心, ...
在&&中查看更多...
nausea&:&晕船 ...
在&&中查看更多...
nausea&:&恶心 ...
在&&中查看更多...
the state that precedes vomiting
disgust so strong it makes you feel sick
nausea的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
Waves of nausea washed over him.
他突然感到阵阵恶心。
Early pregnancy is often accompanied by nausea.
怀孕初期常伴有恶心。
My stomach feels bloated and I have nausea.
我胃胀胀,而且反胃。
Her stomach churned with nausea.
她的胃翻腾欲呕。
The sight fills him with nausea.
这情景使他厌恶。
He lay on his back in a nausea of self-disgust.
他仰面躺在那里,充满了对自己的鄙夷和厌恶。
She is filled with nausea at the sight of cruelty to animal.
她看到虐待动物满腔厌恶。
妊娠期恶心
恶心和呕吐
A slight nausea and a desire to vomit.
出自:R. Dahl
Mark still feels a wave of nausea..when he eats with them.
出自:D. Leavitt
nausea的海词问答与网友补充:
nausea的相关资料:
nausea&:&恶心 ...
在&&中查看更多...
nausea&:&作呕,恶心 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
bilious的名词形式...
可憎恶的人(或事)...
nausea:恶心恶心(nausea)是一种可以引起呕吐冲动的胃内不适感,常为呕吐的前驱感觉,但也可单独出现,主要表现为上腹部的特殊不适感,常伴有头晕、流涎、脉搏缓慢、血压降低等迷走神经兴奋症状。 疾病概述 恶心…
相关词典网站:您要找的是不是:
adj. 令人恶心的;厌恶的 | v. 使恶心(nau...
n. 叙述,讲述;故事
nauseation
[,n?s?'e??n]
nauseation
[,n?:zi'ei??n; -si-; -?i-]
nauseate的变形
['n?: -si-; -?i-]
对…感到恶心,使恶心:
She was nauseated for more drinking.
多喝了几杯之后她感到有点儿恶心。
使感到厌恶;憎恶:
It nauseated him to quarrel with his wife without end.
他已厌倦了与妻子无休止的吵闹生活。
感到恶心,想呕吐(与 at 连用):
I don't want to eat anything, I'm nauseating.
我什么也不想吃,我有点儿恶心。
感到厌恶:
I nauseated about the food she cooked.
我已吃腻了她烧出的饭菜。
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您要找的是不是:
My mother think very the nausea.
我的母亲认为很呕心。
As if the nausea isn’t enough this week you may be noticing increased gas indigestion heartburn and general discomfort in you gut.
好像仅仅恶心还是不够的,这一周你可能发觉胃里涨气、消化不良、心痛和全身不舒服。
I am not absolutely sure, but I think the sun is not quite in the right place and this may match the nausea I had this morning.
我不完全清楚这件事(的原委),但我认为今天早上太阳的位置有点怪异,让我引起我的恶心。
"Indiscriminate use of the product can cause side effects such as inflammation of the salivary glands, nausea,rashes,intestinal upset and possible severe allergic reactions.
VOA: special.
The Garcia effect is that this is special to taste and nausea.
加西亚效应是专门针对,味道和恶心的感觉的。
What's the conditioned response? Nausea. Perfect.
什么是条件反应,恶心,非常好。
Marijuana is also of undoubted benefit in suppressing the nausea suffered by many people on anti-cancer chemotherapy.
Mecamylamine can be taken in pill form and does not produce the nausea associated with a nicotine patch.
Celgene, instead, found by accident that thalidomide, the nausea drug that causes birth defects, was a potent cancer fighter and developed an improved follow-on version, Revlimid.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 could的音标和意思 的文章

随机推荐