阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢&||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
【中考辅导】2009年辅导习题:初三英语复习试题[1]
来源:  21:08:56 【】 
2009年辅导习题:初三英语复习试题[1]一、听 力(满分30分,略)  二、笔试部分(满分120分)  Part One Vocabulary词汇 (共10分)  I. 根据句意用括号内词的适当形式完成句子。 (共5分,每小题1分)  31. Large numbers of ______ come to visit china every year . ( visit ) .  32. Serious surfers are ______ from the so-called “beach boys” ( difference ).  33.The harder you study , the _____practice you need . (much ).  34. What other parts of china have you ______ to in china ? (travel ).  35. The boy was made ______ a sleep quickly . (fall ) .  II. 请用本学期所学词组填空,首字母已给出,一空一词。 (共5分,每小题1分)  36. He has been to Hong Kong twice s_____ 1988.  37. The ground is just all right , n_____ too hot nor too dry .  38. She k____ thinking about the problem last night .  39.There are m______ of trees on the Great Green Wall .  40.It is s_____ an interesting book that we all enjoy reading it .  Part Two Grammar 、Application & Learning Skills  语言知识、应用能力及学习技能部分(共50分)  III. 选择填空。 (共15分,每小题1分)  ( )41. So far , we _____about 1000 English words .  A. learned B. will learn C. have learned. D. are learning .  ( )42.____is impossible to catch the train as he is too late .  A. He B. What C. It D. Who  ( )43.____ the help of my English teacher ,she couldn’t pass the exam .  A. Thanks to B. With C. Under D. Without  ( )44.We’ll have to _____the sports meeting if it _____.  A.put away, will rain B.put off ,doesn’t rain C.put away , doesn’t rain D.put off, rains  ( )45.A: when _____ Hao Dong ____the League ?  B: In 19999.  A: So he _____ a League member for 4 years .  B: Right .  A. has joined .has been in . B. did join. was . C . did .join .has been. D. does. join .is .  ( )46.He ____ neither black nor white ,  A. doesn’t like . B. isn’t like C. likes D. like .  ( )47.The forests _____ the sand from _____ towards the rich farmland in the south .  A. stoped . moved B. stop . move. C. stops . moving . D. stop . moving .  ( )48.Thanks ____ the tree , I could sit down and have a rest .  A. for B. very much. C. with D. to  ( )49.More and more Chinese _____ English in a few years’ time .  A. learn . B. is learning . C. will learn . D. will be learned .  ( )50.Why do you point _____ the tree all the time ?  A. to B. on C. in D. at  ( )51.My homework _______ yet .  A. will hand in .B. has handed in . C. will be handed in. D. hasn’t handed in  ( )52.Neither Jack nor his parents ______French .  A. speak B. speaks . C. speaking . D. to speak .  ( )53.. Must the trees be planted at once ? No ,they _____.  A. mustn’t . B. must . C . need . D. need .n’t  ( )54. The little child is ______ .  A. two year old. B. two years’ old C. two- year old . D. two-years-old.  ( )55..I don`t know if she ____.If she ____, please let me know.  A comes, comes B will come, will come  C will come ,comes D comes, will come  IV. 口语应用. (共20分)  (1)从下栏中找出能与上栏中所给各句组成对话的正确选项。(共10分,每小题1分)  A: Hello ! __56__, please ?  B: I’m sorry he isn’t in now . __57__ . Can I take a message for you ?  A:__58_ , Mrs Brown . This is Bill , __59__.She has been in hospital for 2 days since Thursday.  B:__60__ .  A:__61__.  B:OK , I’ll let her know it __62__ .  A: What about 9:00 am at the gate of the No1 people’s Hospital ?  B:OK, __63__,I’ll give the messages to her .And __64__ .  A: __65__. See you!  B: See you , Bye !  A: This is Ann’s mother .  B: Please remember me to Miss Gao .  C:May I speak to Ann ?  D: Let’s make it  E:I’d like to see her with Ann .  F: All right ,I Will . F :All right . I will .  G: That’s very kind of you .  H: I’m sorry to say that our teacher , Miss Gao is ill .  I: When and where will you meet ?  J:Sorry to hear that.  56.____ 57.____ 58.____ 59.___ 60.____ 61.____ 62.___ 63.___ 64.____ 65____  II) 从右栏中找出最恰当的短语,回答左栏中的问题。每个答语只能用一次。(共10分,每小题2分)  66.How soon will he be back ? A:That’s a good idea !  67.Has Jim ever been to Tibet with his parents ? B: About three tenths .  68.How many of these magazines are printed in English ? C: What bad news !  69.What about going surfing ? D: In 3 days .  70.A friend of mine fell off the bike and broke his arm . E: No , never .  66. ______ 67______ 68 _____ 69 ______ 70 ______  V. 完型填空. (共10分,每小题1分)  Of all the stars , the sun is the nearest to the earth . Millions of other ___71___ are bigger and brighter than the sun . They look smaller only because they are much _72____ away . If you go out at midnight , you’ll be __73 __ to see thousands of them . The moon is one of the earth’s __74____ .No man has ___75___ farther than the moon , but spaceships ___76___ people have __77__ to other planets (行星). China has __78__up her __79__ Taikonaut(太空人) into space already . Thanks to the __80___ of the satellites and spaceships , man has learnt more about the earth and the space .  71 _______ 72_______ 73______ 74______ 75_______  76_______ 77_______ 78_______ 79______ 80_______  VI. 用括号内所给词语填空(每个词语限用一次,共10分,每小题1分)。  (plant over dig work in enjoy we many learn although)  It was Tree planting Day last Sunday . My classmates and I went to plant trees __81__ our old clothes .Miss Gao taught us how __82_ a hole . we all enjoyed __83___on the hill .__84__ we are very tired that day , we had great fun and __85___ a lot . We planted __86___ 400 trees that day .We really enjoyed __87__ ! Now we all think that _88__ trees should __89__ from now on . It’s ___90__ than playing computer games !  81______ 82________ 83_________ 84_________85___________  86________ 87 ________88__________89_________90____________  Part Three Reading 、Writing阅读、写作 ( 共60 分 )  VII. 阅读。(共40分)  I). 请读下列短文后,选择正确答案。(共10分,每小题2分)  Thousands of years ago , people didn’t live.  in cold places because they didn’t know how to keep themselves warm . Later they learned to make clothes .when an animal was killed ,they made use of its skins to cover their bodies . The skins kept them warm . Nature is people’s good friend . It once helped people find fire ,when lightning hit a forest and started a fire . People took some of this fire to their homes .The fire kept them warm , and also frightened wild animals . .Soon people found the food cooked tasted much better ,so they began to use the fire to cook food . But people still didn’t know how to make a fire .when they got a fire from the forest they tried to keep it burning .If it went ort ,they had to wait for years . But later they found different ways to make fire .For example , they made fire by burning wood or knocking two pieces of stones . Today it’s easy for people to make fire because they have matches ,lighters and different kinds of heaters .They can make fire at any time they need .  ( )91.Once people lived only in hot places because they did not know how to ______ .  A. kill animals B. take fire from forest .  C. keep themselves warm . D. make matches .  ( )92.People use animal skins _____in those days .  A. for food . B. to make fire . C. for burning . D. to warm themselves .  ( )93. People later learned how to use fire to ______ .  A. cook food . B. kill animals . C cut off an animal’s skin . D. burn wood .  ( )94.People later learned to make fire by boring _____ .  A. stones B. wood . C. dry leaves . D. animal skins .  ( )95.Today most people in the world use ____ to made fire .  A. heaters . B . matches or lighters . C. stones . D. lightning .  II). 请阅读短文后判断文后各题正, (√) 误 (×).(共10分,每题2分)  I have always that walking under a ladder brings bad luck , but I’ve never thought so . I have walked under ladders many times , but I have never met anything bad before . It’s the same with black cats . People say of a black cat crosses before you , it means bad luck . I have never thought that until this afternoon . But ever since I heard my student Sam’s story , I’ve begun thinking about whether it was true .  This afternoon , Sam was walking down the street thinking about something , so he wasn’t paying attention to (注意到) where he was going . He walked right under a ladder standing against (倚着) a building . A black cat ran out of a door just at that moment , and Sam fell over it . His head hit the top of that ladder and the dirty water went down through the air . Poor Sam ! He got wet all over .  ( ) 96 . At first , the writer believed (相信) that walking under a ladder would bring bad luck .  ( ) 97 . A black cat crossing will bring you good luck when you are walking .  ( ) 98 . This afternoon , the writer’s son Sam was walking down the street thinking about mething .  ( ) 99 . When Sam was walking under a ladder , a black cat ran out of the door .  ( ) 100. There was a man washing the window near the door .  III).请阅读短文后,回答文后各题。(共10分,每题3分)  One evening two young men were walking in the street together . They tried to find a chance (机会) to steal (偷) something . The clock struck (敲打) twelve .Most of the people went to bed . Quickly they came to a house and it seemed that everyone in the house had fallen asleep . Standing at the front gate , one said in English to the other in a low voice , “You wait here . I’ll go around to the back door and then get into the house .”  Suddenly out of the house ran a dog ,barking (吠) at them .The two men were very afraid and ran away as fast as they could . They didn’t stop until they got to a lonely place .The man said on surprise , “It’s too bad .I hadn’t thought that the dog could understand English .”  101.What did the two men want to do ? __________________________________  102. When did they come to the house ? ___________________________________  103. Did the man say in English loudly or quietly ?______________________________  104.Were the men very afraid of the dog ? ___________________________________  105.Could the dog really understand English ? _____________________________  VIII. 书面表达。(共20分)  I) 根据所提供的对话用四句话描述发生的事情。(共8分;每句2分;分级评分)  要求:1 句子必须包括所给提示词语。  2 句子之间意思连贯、符合逻辑。  A: Jim, what`s happened? B: They have had a traffic accident.  A: When did it happen? B: Ten minutes ago.  A: Has anyone called the police? B : Yes, I have.  A: Did the police arrive as soon as possible? B: Yes.  A: Is anyone hurt? B: Yes, a man is hurt ,but not badly.  (提示词语:accident, happen, call the police, arrive, hurt, badly)  106. 107. 108. 109.  II) 根据中文设置的情景及英文提示词语,写出语法正确、意思连贯、符合逻辑的英文文段。  (共12分;分级评分) 迈克出生在英国。去年他来我们学校学汉语。他平时与我们相处得很好。他现在很努力学习。在我们的帮助下,他会查汉语词典了。  注意:1. 字数80左右;2 英语提示词语必须全部用上;3 答题时不用1,2,3,4编号  Key words: 1 Mike ,in Britain  2 he, to our school, Chinese, last year  3 always, with us, on his lessons, now,  4 help, the new words, the Chinese dictionary.1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:48:00)?&&( 11:13:00)?&&( 11:12:00)?&&( 11:05:00)?&&( 14:03:00)?&&( 14:15:00)
在线名师:  
毕业于北京师范大学物理系,新东方特聘物理讲师,主讲初中九年级...[]
在线名师:  
毕业于北京师范大学数学系,新东方特聘数学讲师,主讲初中七年级...[]
在线名师:  
党会娥老师毕业于陕西渭南师范学院数学与应用数学专业,新东方优...[]
在线名师:  
毕业于北京大学物理系,新东方特聘物理讲师,主讲初中八年级物...[]
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-初三英语测试(一)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初三英语测试(一)
上传于||文档简介
&&初​三​英​语​必​考​短​语​与​句​型
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 2011考研英语分数线 的文章