3个高一英语选择题题,要基础好的,高手进啊,...

关于英语的几个选择题,望高手详解哈。。好啦加分噢。。_百度知道
关于英语的几个选择题,望高手详解哈。。好啦加分噢。。
some advice
B.(答案是B)?2.That guy was () than i thought.advice
答案选后者,A为什么不对啊.Ten years had elapsed. I found she had().a few white hairs(答案选D)3..less of a fool1.
答案是something of a poet.as much of a fool
B。 请详解哈.fool enough
D.a little white hair B.some white hair C.enough of a fool
C?4.much white hair D.请问这里面something of 是什么意思以及作用.He is ().My father never gave me ()
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
当形容颜色或质地时.这个我真的不知道为什么选B……“enough of a fool”1.something of的意思是“在某种程度上来书”,hair不可数3. some只用于肯定句。要是让我用语感来选的话,大概,而本剧中的never一词使整个句子变成了否定句,hair可数,我从来没见过这么用的,advice不可数……(noun [U] )2,表示差不多.当需要形容头发的个数时,好奇怪的用法啊,口语中和“sort of”的意思差不多,“something of”比较少用……4,所以不能用some(可以用any)。纠正下LZ的
1.否定句。A.将some改为any。2.hair即本不可数,却加复数,大部分用来表示种类,或表示更细微的数量,如 people本不可数,但加s,就表示民族!hairs 头发 There are a few hairs in the book. 书里有几根头发。 3.可以说是一个
是something
的一个意思。4.名词形式,故后面得加个&of&,以便于在&of&后面再加其它名词.例如:I've had enough of this stuff.、、、是个十足的傻子。。。
一下是我的解释,请参考:
1、&never&说明句子是否定的意思,所以不能用some,只能用any。注意,some只有在提问并且希望得到对方肯定回答的疑问句中才“破格”用,其他情况下,否定句和疑问句中用any;
2、首先,hair 作“一些白头发”讲时为可数名词 ,a little 修饰的是“不可数名词”,a few 修饰的是“可数名词”,所以用后者 a few不用a little,故不选A;其次,some“可数与不可数名词”都可以修饰,但B选项中hair应为复数hairs,故B不选;much只能修饰“不可数名词”,亦不可选;
3、something of a 是一个短语结构,意为:“有几分;有点儿;可以说是一个”;此句表达意思为“他有几分诗人味道”;
4、实言之,这题我不太确定。不过“enough of a fool”可作一个短语结构,意为:“糊里糊涂(做某事...
1. never“从不”,表否定,所以不能用some。
2. 此句意为:十年过去了,我发现他有白头发了。根据句义和后面的选项判断,他有一些白头发,而不是满头白发,白头发可数。A a little和little修饰不可数名词。故不选。D few和a few 修饰可数名词,a few表示some“一些”,后面名词用复数。故选D。B hair改为复数hairs才可以。 C much修饰不可数名词,应改为many white hairs。
此题重在判断hair是否可数,如果是满头白发,一般不会说&he had white hair&,而说&his hair became white&.
3. something of a 意为“可以说是一个,有点儿”。这道题背住,以后就可以直接选啦。
4.答案有错,应该选D。enough of 意为“对……厌烦的”,用在这里不通。D that gey was less of a fool than i thought.“他不像我想象...
1、never表否定,所以不能用some 2、hair是可数名词也是不可数名词,根据句意,在这里作为可数名词。3、多少有点;在某种程度上4、of a fool = foolish
advice是可数名词;hair结合语境是为发丝的意思,适宜用复数比较好;something of 有几分;语感答案应是B
第一题因为never表否定,所以不能用some
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几条英语选择题,高手进,好的有加分、1.what ___ you ____ this time next Friday?A.have done
B.been doing
D. be doing2.____ I saw you,I knew you were angry with me.A.though
B.the moment
_百度作业帮
几条英语选择题,高手进,好的有加分、1.what ___ you ____ this time next Friday?A.have done
B.been doing
B.the moment
几条英语选择题,高手进,好的有加分、1.what ___ you ____ this time next Friday?A.have done
B.been doing
B.the moment
D.unless3.I 'll return the book to the library as soon as I __ it.A.finished
B.am going to finishC.will finish
D.have finished谢谢、
1.what ___ you ____ this time next Friday?A.have done B.been doing C.doing D. be doing选项是D2.____ I saw you,I knew you were angry with me.A.though B.the moment C.if D.unless选项是B3.I 'll return the book to the library as soon as I __ it.A.finished B.am going to finishC.will finish D.have finished选项是D
1.D。下个星期五这个时候你将在做什么? 将来进行时2.B。短语连词。看到你的那一刻我就 知道你生我的气3.D。现在完成时,表示已经完成
d 将来进行时b 通过I kenw 得知a 表示的状态的形容词
第一个选D。意思是下周五的这个时间你将正在干什么?
句子是将来进行时。第二个选B。意思是我一看到你,就知道你和我生气呢。第三个选D。我一看完书就会把它还给图书馆。表示已经完成。
D,B,第三题应该是选D吧,我都忘了as soon as前后时态的用法了。
  1.选D。  what
will you be doing this time next Friday?   下个星期五的这个时候你会在干什么?  解析: 根据next Friday 知道,应该用将来时态。 根据 this time选择了D,将来的某个时候将会正在干什么。  2.选B  The moment I saw you,I knew ...
1,现在进行时可表将来确定要做的事
2.the moment sb do sth当某人做某事的瞬间
3,当我已经看完书后,会尽快还
第一个选D。 第二个选B。第三个选D。英语口语试题,需要每个问题有2-3分钟的回答,哪个高手帮忙一下?1.what are the advantages and disadvantages of different means of transporation,for example,bus,taxi,private car,etc? 2.where do you prefer to live,downtown areas o_百度作业帮
英语口语试题,需要每个问题有2-3分钟的回答,哪个高手帮忙一下?1.what are the advantages and disadvantages of different means of transporation,for example,bus,taxi,private car,etc? 2.where do you prefer to live,downtown areas o
英语口语试题,需要每个问题有2-3分钟的回答,哪个高手帮忙一下?1.what are the advantages and disadvantages of different means of transporation,for example,bus,taxi,private car,etc? 2.where do you prefer to live,downtown areas or suburb?why? 3.what role does music play in your life? 4.can you tell something about your hobby?or what do you like to do in your spare time? 5.what did people use for correspondence in the past?what do they use now?which way of correspondence do you think will be the most popular in the near future?why? 6.Are you a sports fan?what sports do your like most? 7.Tell something about yourself and your family. 8.How can a student become a successful language learner? 9.Could you tell me some piece of recent news about China? 10.what kinds of gifts have you received?Do you like them or not?In your opinion,what should people keep in mind when sending each other gifts? 11.Do you have any good friend?How can you keep friendship alive? 12.Could you describe your latest travel in detail? 13.Do you think it is necessary for a family to have dinner together twice or three times or more a week?And why? 14.why do you think it necessary to improve your English? 15.what are the main festivals in your hometown?Are there any special activities during the festivals? 16.what do you think are the biggest difficulties for part-time students?And how do you plan to cope with these difficulties? 17.what is your favorite movie?How did you come to love it? 18.Some people believe that newspaper and the Internet are the best sources of news.Others think that the news is better presented on radio or television.which of these sources of news do you prefer?And why? 19.Do you like to eat at home or in the restaurants?what are the advantages and disadvantages of the two choices? 20.Do you prefer to study alone or with other people together?And why?
1.值得注意的利弊不同手段交通的,如公共汽车,出租车,私家车等?2.你宁愿住在市中心还是郊区?为什么?3.演什么角色发挥音乐在你的生活?4.宜家告诉你一下你的爱好?或者您喜欢什么做你的课余时间?5.吸取人民曾经用书信来?他们怎么使用吗?以何种方式函授,你认为将成为最流行,在不久的将来?为什么?6.你是一个体育迷?什么运动你最喜欢?7.告诉一下你和你的家人.8.宜家可以一个学生成为一个成功的语言学习者?9.你能告诉我一些片最近中国消息吗?10.礼物,你收到了吗?你喜欢与否?在您看来,什么人应该铭记的时候送对方礼物?11.你有好朋友吗?你怎能保持友谊活着?12.你能描述你的最新旅行详细情况吗?13.你认为这是必要的,一个家庭有一起吃饭的两倍或三倍以上一个星期?为什么?14.你认为有必要改善你的英语水平?15.什么是主要节日,在你的家乡?节日期间是否有任何特别活动?16.你觉得最大的困难,兼职学生吗?你如何计划,以应对这些困难?17.什么是你最喜欢的电影?你们怎么来爱呢?18.一些人相信报纸和互联网是最好的来源,其他人认为新闻是更好颁发电台或电视.这些来源的新闻,你喜欢吗?为什么?19.你喜欢吃在家里或在餐馆?有哪些优势和劣势两个选择?20.你喜欢研究,独自或与其他人一起?为什么?请教英语高手选择题
火急.1:They were careful to seat important guests_________ the host so he could talk to them easily. 1.near to
2:There is a(n) ______ lack of water in the northern part of the country, be_百度作业帮
请教英语高手选择题
火急.1:They were careful to seat important guests_________ the host so he could talk to them easily. 1.near to
2:There is a(n) ______ lack of water in the northern part of the country, be
请教英语高手选择题
2:There is a(n) ______ lack of water in the northern part of the country, because there has been almost no rain since last February. 1.accurate
3:He felt that in time, the severe misery of the working people would result _____ revolution. 1.in
4:To be financially well ______, you need to work hard and spare no efforts to develop your career when young. 1.away
5:When he is asked the secrets of his success, he always attributes it _____ his hard work. 1.in
6:Channel 5 faces so many technical and financial difficulties that it will be lucky to get ______ the air at all. 1.in
7:After listening to the speaker for three hours the audience became ______. 1.rest
4.restless
8:After everyone was seated, the chairman ______ to announce his plan. 1.produced
2.preceded
3.proceeded
4.succeeded
9:The fashion model had a very _____ figure. 1.slim
10:Have you read a newspaper report probing ______ the activities of drug dealers? 1.into
11:It is unnecessary to worry a lot. In fact, things will get better in the long ______. 1.distance
12:The editor told them that if they could cut the story _____ more than one third, he would take it. 1.in
13:The question then _________ what are we going to do when we graduate from the university? 1.raises
14:Henry is so indifferent to his appearance that he never has his clothes___________. 1.pressed nor shine his shoes
2.pressed or his shoes shined
3.to press or his shoes to shine
4.pressing or his shoes shine
15:England and America are ______________ in many ways. 1.like
4.likewise
1:They were careful to seat important guests_________ the host so he could talk to them easily.1.near to 2.near 3.next 4.nearly (1)2:There is a(n) ______ lack of water in the northern part of the country,because there has been almost no rain since last February.1.accurate 2.cute(严重的 ,敏锐的) 3.intense 4.acute (2)3:He felt that in time,the severe misery of the working people would result _____ revolution.1.in (导致——结果)2.on 3.from (起因) 4.of (key;1)4:To be financially well ______,you need to work hard and spare no efforts to develop your career when young.1.away 2.off (well off 富有)3.up 4.out (key;2)5:When he is asked the secrets of his success,he always attributes it _____ his hard work.1.in 2.on 3.to (归咎于,归因于)4.at (key;3)6:Channel 5 faces so many technical and financial difficulties that it will be lucky to get ______ the air at all.1.in 2.at 3.on 4.from (key;3)7:After listening to the speaker for three hours the audience became ______.1.rest 2.unrest 3.restful 4.restless (焦躁不安的)(4)8:After everyone was seated,the chairman ______ to announce his plan.1.produced 2.preceded 3.proceeded 4.succeeded 9:The fashion model had a very _____ figure.1.slim( 苗条) 2.skim 3.thin 4.small (key;1)10:Have you read a newspaper report probing ______ the activities of drug dealers?1.into 2.from 3.by 4.with (key;1)11:It is unnecessary to worry a lot.In fact,things will get better in the long ______.1.distance 2.walk 3.field 4.run (长远来看)(key;4)12:The editor told them that if they could cut the story _____ more than one third,he would take it.1.in 2.off 3.down (削减,删节)4.across (key;3)13:The question then _________ what are we going to do when we graduate from the university?1.raises 2.arouses 3.arises 4.rises (key;3)14:Henry is so indifferent to his appearance that he never has his clothes___________.1.pressed nor shine his shoes 2.pressed or his shoes shined 3.to press or his shoes to shine 4.pressing or his shoes shine (key;2)(have sth done 句式)15:England and America are ______________ in many ways.1.like 2.alike 3.likely 4.likewise (key;2)仅供参考
1.没见过这用法next + "to"nearly +adj.
2:词语辨析最好自己查字典 3:result +in/from
(有差别)4:be
5: attribute ... to
6:Channel 5 (广播)->get on the air
1【1】2【2】3【1】4【2】5【3】6【3】7【4】8【3】9【1】10【1】11【4】12【3】13【3】14【2】15【2】

我要回帖

更多关于 物理选择题技巧 的文章

随机推荐