英文问题。我知道我不懂爱配不上你。希望用上 ...

亲爱的.你不理我了.我知道我配不上你.以后不来打扰你的生活了.帮我翻译成英语谢谢有缘人
kjfnn002F3
My love,you did ignore me.I know I can live up to you and I won't disturb your life any more.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Honey. You ignore me. I know I don't deserve you. After not to disturb your life.
Dear.You ignore me. I know I am good enough for you. Later not to disturb your life
My dear.You are ignoring me.I know I'm out of your league.I won't bother your life any more.
oh darling,you don't care about me .I know that I am not good enough to match you .And I will not bother you any more.
my dear sweet heart, you don't talk to me any more, I know i was very suck, i will not trouble you from now on. goodbye.
有缘人醉翁之意不在酒
honey, you don`t care about me. i know that you Out of My League .i swear to you ,i
can not bother you life never in a million years!
说的时候can和not一定要分开。
,我曾经说过同样的话
Dear, you don't care about me any more. I see I am not the good one for you. So I promise I will no longer bother your life.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译其实我都不知道怎么给你说,总觉得有那么一点点压抑.我知道我根本配不上你,也知道我不是你喜欢的类型,但我从心底爱你,这也许是我的一相情愿吧.说真的,一开始我就关注了你,多么多么动听的我不会说,很多很多的话在我心里.我只想我能随时保护你,关心你,爱着你!我说的这些只求你能平时和我多说说话,多交流,其他的我真的不敢奢求了,你不爱我,但我却深深的爱着你.
忻忻相惜500
In fact I don't know how to give you said,total feel a little depressed.I know I don't deserve you,fundamental and that I not your type,but I love you,from the bottom,this perhaps is to give me!Seriously,first,I was focused on you,how and how beautiful I not say,many,many words in my heart.I just want to protect you,I can at any time to care for you,love you!I said these but you can usually and I talk more,more exchanges,other I really can't crave,don't you love me,but I do love you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一句 对不起,我配不上你 的英文_百度知道
求一句 对不起,我配不上你 的英文
I'm sorry, I don't deserve you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
m sorry! 对不起, I don&#39,我配不上你 I&#39你好
sorry,we don't suit对不起,我们不合适
すみません,私は好きに追えいません。
尼玛,这是什么
抱歉,看错了,我以为是日语。
sorry,i am
Sorry , I don't
deserve it !
Sorry,I am not good enough to suit you.
你好 正解是I'm sorry I don't deserve you
sorry,I do not suit with you .
sorry,I am …
我不懂英语
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
“我配不上你”英文表达
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求英语帝!急我知道我配不上你,对不起.如果你觉得我还配得上你请找我.如果你觉得我已经配不上你那么我知道怎么做的.帮我翻译成中文
猴儿法克你130
i know i am not good enough for you, i am sorryIf there is any chance that you think i am good enough, please please tell me.But if there isn't already, i kown what i should do根据你语气译的, 放心用
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
为啥要用英语说...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我知道 的文章

随机推荐