英语灌篮高手英语进来帮忙做下

高手帮忙做下这套英语试卷,谢谢_百度知道
高手帮忙做下这套英语试卷,谢谢
题型;t often have much free time as their work__all their time takes away
takes over
takes in选项;t__muchspoke:Do you remember ________ to Dr.选项, and it would be wise to ____ seats well in advance、
题型;s mother,say
said、 whomever: a. Green during your last visit:
题号、having introduced
d、isolate d:单选题
图形,couldn&#39、
题号;t feel___I hardly found proper answers to most of the questions they askedbetter
happier选项. 选项: a:Happly for John&#39:3
题型:单选题
图形、reminded
图形,he is working harder to__his lost timemake up for
keeep up with
catch up with
of选项: a、decorate b题号:The task required _____ did it _____ careful and brave enough、
题号、 whoever: a、
c、 whom.选项:How was your job interview、
题号、memorized
b、to be introduced
题号、book c、
c:It is a very popular play:It is wise to have some money__for one&#39: a、
d、mentioned
b? Certainly I do:单选题
b:单选题内容?Oh:单选题内容、
c:单选题内容:单选题内容、
题型: a,say选项、who:单选题内容?She__for one hour but didin&#39、informed、
题号:What you said just now _________ me of that As old ageput away
given away
laid up选项:What did you think of her speech、
said:Important people don&#39.选项:1
题型、being introduced
提问者采纳
选此项takes upc,say 选项、 c、 be 选此项题号:8 题型;s mother: The task required _____ did it _____ careful and brave enough:4 题型: It is wise to have some money__for one&#39? She__for one hour but didin&#39,speak said: a;t feel___I hardly found proper answers to most of the questions they asked better easier worse happier 选项、 d、was c、memorized 题号;s old age put away kept up given away laid up 选项、 d、decorate b、were d: a. 选项. 选项、isolate d,speakb:单选题 内容;t__much spoke, and it would be wise to ____ seats well in advance: a? c:3 题型、 题号. Green during your last visit、reminded 选此项d、 c、being introduced d:单选题 内容、 whoever、 d、 c、book 选此项c、mentioned b、to be introduced 选此项b:9 题型:7 题型. 选项,say said:单选题 图形、informed: a、 b:单选题 内容: Happly for John&#39? Certainly I do,speak spoke: a,he is working harder to__his lost time make up for keeep up with catch up with make use of 选项、 选此项put awayb、 选此项easierc:2 题型: a、 whom: a:单选题 图形、who? Oh: What did you think of her speech、 题号:单选题 图形: Do you remember ________ to Dr. 选项: a: Important people don&#39、gain 题号: a、 题号、 题号、 d:单选题 内容、 选此项spoke,couldn&#39、 b: What you said just now _________ me of that American professor:5 题型、 whomever、having introduced cIt ist often have much free time as their work__all their time takes away takes up takes over takes in 选项:6 题型、 题号: 图形、 d: How was your job interview、is b:单选题 图形、 选此项make up forb
提问者评价
非常感谢呢,真是厉害
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
B 告诉我关于8.B 预定3, require that (shoud)动词原形.D 无论是谁做这个工作1
题号:1 题型:单选题 内容: It is a very popular play, and it would be wise to ____ seats well in advance. 选项: a、decorate b、book c、isolate d、gain 答案 b题号:2 题型:单选题 图形: It is wise to have some money__for one's old age put away kept up given away laid up 选项: a、 b、 c、 d、 答案:put away放好, 储存...备用, 处理掉, 放弃, 抛弃题号:3 题型:单选题 内容: What you said just now _________ me of that American professor. 选项: a、mentioned b、informed? c、reminded d、memorized 答案:c remind sb of sth 题号:4 题型:单选题 图形: Happly for John's mother,he is working harder to__his lost time make up for keeep up with catch up with make use of 选项: a、 b、 c、 d、 答案:make up for make up for lost time补回丢失的时间题号:5 题型:单选题 图形: What did you think of her speech? She__for one hour but didin't__much spoke,speak spoke,say said,speak said,say 选项: a、 b、 c、 d、 答案:spoke,say 题号:6 题型:单选题 图形: Important people don't often have much free time as their work__all their time takes away takes up takes over takes in 选项: a、 b、 c、 d、 答案:takes uptake upv.拿起, 开始从事, 继续, 吸收, 责备, 拘留, 占据, 认购take inv.接受, 接待, 吸收, 理解, 包括, 轻信, 注意到, 欺骗take overv.把...从一地带到另一地, 接收, 接管take awayv.取走题号:7 题型:单选题 内容: 图形: How was your job interview? Oh,couldn't feel___I hardly found proper answers to most of the questions they asked better easier worse happier 选项: a、 b、 c、 d、 答案:worse题号:8 题型:单选题 内容: The task required _____ did it _____ careful and brave enough. 选项: a、who、is b、 whom、was c、 whomever、were d、 whoever、 be 答案:d题号:9 题型:单选题 内容: Do you remember ________ to Dr. Green during your last visit? Certainly I do. 选项: a、to be introduced b、having introduced c、being introduced d、to have been introduced答案:c
英语试卷的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手进来帮做下初中嗲英语~加分~请用be动词的适当形式完成下面的短文.Hello!I[1]___Zhang Hua.My English name[2]___Betty.There[3]___three people in my family--my father,my mother and me.I have two pen friend.They[4]___Ann and Linda.They[5]___from Ame_百度作业帮
英语高手进来帮做下初中嗲英语~加分~请用be动词的适当形式完成下面的短文.Hello!I[1]___Zhang Hua.My English name[2]___Betty.There[3]___three people in my family--my father,my mother and me.I have two pen friend.They[4]___Ann and Linda.They[5]___from Ame
请用be动词的适当形式完成下面的短文.Hello!I[1]___Zhang Hua.My English name[2]___Betty.There[3]___three people in my family--my father,my mother and me.I have two pen friend.They[4]___Ann and Linda.They[5]___from America.Ann and Linda[6]___in Grade3,but Ann[7]___in Class3,and Linda[8]___in Class4.I[9]___in Class1,Grade2.We [10]___very happy every day.请用be动词的适当形式填空.1.____Lucy and Lily twins?Yes,and they ___twelve.2.___you a student?No,I___not.I___a teacher.3.It___a nice dress.I like it.请写出下列表达的缩略形式.we are____they are___is not___are not___his name is___what is___
1 am / 2 is / 3 are / 4 are / 5 are / 6 are / 7 is / 8 is / 9 am / 10 are1 Are are / 2 Are am am / 3 iswe're / they're / isn't / aren't / his name's / what's小朋友好好学习吧
Hello!I[1] am Zhang Hua.My English name[2]is Betty.There[3] are three people in my family--my father,my mother and me.I have two pen friend.They[4]are Ann and Linda.They[5] are from America.Ann and Li...
请用be动词的适当形式完成下面的短文. Hello!I[1]_am__Zhang Hua.My English name[2]_is__Betty.There[3]_are_three people in my family--my father,my mother and me.I have two pen friend.They[4]_are__Ann and Linda.They[...
am isareareareareisisamare2.Are areAre am amis3. we're they're aren't his name'swhat's
1. I (am)2.is 3.are4.are5.are6.are7.is 8.is9.am10.are1.Are
are2.Are am am 3.iswe'rethey'reisn'taren'this name'swhat's呃.英语高手进来帮我下好的加15悬赏The lady with the white fence taught me to leave the gate to life open My husband died in an accident and I bacame very angry.I heled being alone one day when I was driving down a busy street.I suddenly noticed a new fence around a _百度作业帮
呃.英语高手进来帮我下好的加15悬赏The lady with the white fence taught me to leave the gate to life open My husband died in an accident and I bacame very angry.I heled being alone one day when I was driving down a busy street.I suddenly noticed a new fence around a
The lady with the white fence taught me to leave the gate to life open My husband died in an accident and I bacame very angry.I heled being alone one day when I was driving down a busy street.I suddenly noticed a new fence around a house I pulled off to really watch it.it was such a good street that I was moved I could not send myself away The fence still smelled of fresh paint"Hello!" I came up and said to a lady in the back garden."I came to see the fence It's so beautiful!"“oh!The rence is not there forme,”the lady explained to me in a calm voice "I live alone But so many people pass by everyday and I think they may be happy to see something really arltractive some stop like you and come up to chat"But weren't you sad when they expanded the road and everything changed so much?""change is part of life and takes part in talking us who we are when something we do not like happens to us we have two choices-to become a bitter person or to become a better person"Her answer changed my life I quickly left the gate open and drove on with a new feeling inside me.I could not tell what it was,but I feel the thick stone wall around my angry heart breaking off And apretty white fence was built yet.I decded that I would keep the gate open for everthing and everyone that came my way.标准点的加30分= =
家中有白色栅栏的那位女士教我打开了通向生活的大门.当我的丈夫死于大脑炎后,我的脾气变得十分暴躁.我讨厌孤独的生活.一天,当我开车行驶在城镇一条繁华的街上时,我突然注意到一个围绕着一座新房子的新栅栏.我停下来认真欣赏这个栅栏.这个栅栏的做工是如此的好,我感动得不想离开这个地方,这个篱笆仍散发着未干的油漆的味道.“喂!”我走上前,和后花园里的一位女士说:“我来看看这个篱笆,它是如此的漂亮.” “这栅栏并不是为我而建的.”她用平静的声音解释道,“我一个人住在这里,但是很多人每天从旁边经过,我想他们看到有魅力的东西也许会很高兴,一些像你一样的人会停下来和我聊天.” “但是当他们要扩宽道路时,这里的一切都会改变,你不会感到伤心吗?”我问道.“变化是生活的一部分,并使我们明白我们是谁.当我们不喜欢的事情发生在我们身上时,我们有两个选择:一是做一个比以前更痛苦的人,另一个是做一个比以前更好的人.” 她的回答改变了我的生活,我小心的离开了打开着的大门,并怀着新的感觉上路,我不知道那是什么感觉,但我能感觉到我心中那堵坚硬的石墙被推倒了,取而代之的是一座漂亮的白色的石墙.我决定敞开心扉迎接一切事情和向我走来的每一个人.绝对正确.我翻译了半小时呢.
与白色栅栏小姐教我离开门生活开放,我的丈夫在事故中丧生,我很生气。我独处有一天,当我驾驶繁忙的街道。我突然发现一个新的围栏周围的房子,我被拉断,真正观看它,它是这样一个良好的街,我很感动,我不能送自己远离仍然闻到了一股新鲜的油漆栅栏“您好!”我在后花园的女主人说。“我来看看它的美丽的围栏!”小姐解释:“哦!是不存在印版,”给我一个平静的声音:“我独居,但这么多的人每天通过,我认为他们可能会高兴地看...
翻译成汉语啊?
嗯有着白色栅栏的女士教我离开家里重新生活。我的丈夫在一次车祸中丧生了,我很生气。有一天我独自一人开车走在繁忙的街道。我突然注意到一个新的栅栏围绕着房子,我停下车看着这个栅栏。这是一个非常好的街,我很感动,我闻到了油漆的味道。
“你好!“我靠近,并且和一位在后花园的女士说话。“我来看看这道美丽的篱笆!”
“噢!没有什么差别。”女士用平静的声音向我解释“我独自生活,但是每天有许多人经过,我...请个英语高手帮我做下文章概括 用英语概括的 180字以内Travel and holiday experts say ecotourism is the fastest growing part of the holiday vacation industry.It is possible to visit almost any country to learn about the culture,history,food,plants,animals or an_百度作业帮
请个英语高手帮我做下文章概括 用英语概括的 180字以内Travel and holiday experts say ecotourism is the fastest growing part of the holiday vacation industry.It is possible to visit almost any country to learn about the culture,history,food,plants,animals or an
Travel and holiday experts say ecotourism is the fastest growing part of the holiday vacation industry.It is possible to visit almost any country to learn about the culture,history,food,plants,animals or anything else that might interest you.You can learn about and watch whales in the American states of Maine and Hawaii,and in Mexico.You can visit a natural protected area in Costa Rica,one of the top ecotourism countries in the world.You can travel to the huge national parks in several African countries to see and photograph lions,elephants,and other wild animals.You can swim deep under water to experience this beautiful world if you learn how to use special panies offer underwater exploration trips in Australia,Mexico,several islands in the Caribbean,the Mediterranean and many other places.Tourism,the travel and holiday industry,provides huge amounts of money to the economies of many nations.So ecotourism has become extremely important.And official in the travel industry say ecotourism works create.improve and protect holiday areas that people will want to visit.Ecotourism also teaches the people who live areas that tourists may want to visit and enjoy.Governmentagencies use ecotourism methods to teach these people how to develop these areas for visitors.The people learn to protect the natural enviroment so that they remain popular places to visit.An example of this kind of protection is our whale-watching trip in Bar Harbor,Maine.The boats do not come too close to the large animals.Crewmembers on the boats warn passengers not to throw anything in the water.The boat companies work to protect the whales.They want the whales to return to the area and feel safe there.Most professionals in the travel business learn very quickly that the environment must be protected if an area is to remain popular.Some environmental scientists have strongly criticized the tourism industry.These scientists say the travel industry often fails to understand that thousands of people visiting an area can greatly harm the environment.Environmental experts say people who visit an area are sometimes careless in their actions.The leave food,paper,and bottles behind.They harm plants,animal or objects important to a local culture.The experts say people on holiday often do not understand the damage they can cause.In some cases the experts say ecotourism is killing animals and destroying the environmeng.They say it is destroying the very thing it is seeking to develop and protect.
Ecotourism is becoming one of the most popular choice in the vacation industry for people are not admiring the beauty of the nature but learning about the culture and history of the areas.Recently,many traveling agnecies have provided various desintation such as Costa Rica,Hawaii,Mexico,Australia,Mexico,the islands in the Caribbean,the Mediterranean and so on.As a matter of factm ecotourism does not only provide economic advantages to those places,but promote the protection of natural environment as well.An example of such is the whale-watching trip we had in Bar Harbor,Maine.On the other hand,many experts have claimed that ecotourism subconsciously brings much harm to the environment to the point that the it is destroying everything that is under its protection.(I don't know if this is under 180 words,but here you go,I hope this will help.=D )
专家说,旅游和度假生态旅游是发展最快的行业增长的节日假期的一部分。它可以访问几乎任何一个国家,了解文化,历史,食物,植物,动物或其他任何可能的利益你在一起,可以了解和观看缅因州和夏威夷的美国国家鲸鱼,而在墨西哥。 您可以访问哥斯达黎加,在world.You可行驶在几个非洲国家的庞大的国家公园,看到和照片狮子,大象顶生态旅游的国家之一,其他野生动物自然保护区。 你可以在水中游来体...
额。。是用英语概括 不是中文。。。谢谢啦
您可能关注的推广英语高手进来帮忙做下
英语高手进来帮忙做下 30
1.True,there will be many people ready to help you,but you will often have to take the first step in whatever you choose to do.
2.As a teacher,I always tell my students to work hard and keep up from day one.
3.For a rich full life of college,you should make the most of the opportunities at hand.
4.So,as you begin your college career,make up your mind to learn as much as possible.
5.Some think wealothers think love is the most important of all.
6.Could it be possible for a person to choose one and somehow get the other two as well?
7.Let him come in and fill our home with wealth!
8.Wherever there is love,there is also wealth and success!
9.There are times when all Yao Ming wants to do on his time off is sleep.
10.Sport is a universal language and Yao has often been the translator,bringing two&very different countires together,and developing the close ties between two peoples.
11.As Rockets' strength coach says,there is something inside of Yao that makes him work harder and want to do even better.
12.Perhaps his right attitude towards the sport and his success in the United States will advance the development of basketball in China and encourage other young players to practice harder in order to realize&their own dreams.
13.In some&countries,New Year's Eve is the most important celebration of the year,but this is not of the&United States or&Europe.
14.Many people give this celebration even more importance than people in&East Asia give the Spring Festival.
15.In the USA,the biggest and noisiest party takes place in Times Square in New York City.
16.At midnight,everyone stops talking and dancing to join in the television broadcast from&New York.&
1的确,有很多人随时准备着帮助你,但是不管你选择做什么,你都必须先靠自己跨出第一步。
2作为一个老师,我时常告诫我的学生,要努力学习,与时俱进。
3为了能在大学过上充实的日子,你必须好好利用现在的机会。
4所以,在你开始你的大学生活以后,下定决心尽可能的多学习点。
5有些人觉得财富更重要,但也有些成功人士觉得爱才是最重要的
6一个人可不可能选择了一样东西后,又同时得到了另外两样东西?
7让他来扩充我们家族的财富。
8有爱的地方就有财富和成功
9姚明也总有想要睡觉的时候
10体育就是一门普通语言,姚明就是这门语言的翻译家,使两个不同的国家聚集在一起,使两个国家的人民紧紧联系在一起。
11就如火箭队教练所说,姚明内心有某些力量促使他更加努力,做得更好。
12也许他对体育的良好态度和在美国的成功会改进中国篮球事业的发展,并鼓励那些年轻的选手为了自己的梦想而更加努力的奋斗。
13在一些国家中,美国除夕夜是一年中最重要的日子,但在美国和欧洲却不是这样。
14很多人给与了这个节日更多重视,比中东人们对他们的春节还重视。
15在美国,最隆重最喧闹的聚会在纽约时代广场举行
16午夜时,每个人都停止了说话和跳舞,纷纷加入美国的电视广播
其他回答 (1)
1.You have m you must be careful next time. 2.He is very strong.He can work for another two hours. 3.I haven&t got my keys.Oh,I maybe leave them in the office. 4.He dare not go up the mountain alone. 5.You needn&t read the paper if you don&t want to. 6.Xiao Li had to write an essay yesterday, so he couldn&t come to the meeting. 7.He needs doing it at once. 8.You&ve only just had dinner.You can not be hungry so soon.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 灌篮高手英语 的文章

随机推荐