we have to be fitgo now什么...

英语翻译  When a group of children politely stop a conversation with you,saying:“We have to go to work now,” you’re left feeling surprised and certainly uneasy.After all,this is the 1990s and the idea of children working is just unthinkable.That is,until you are told that they are all pupils of stage schools,and that the “work” they go off to is to go on the stage in a theatre.  Stage schools often act as agencies(代理机构) to supply children for stage and television work.More worthy of the name “stage school” are those few places where children attend full time,with a training for the theatre and a general education.  A visit to such schools will leave you in no doubt that the children enjoy themselves.After all,what lively children wouldn’t settle for spending only half the day doing ordinary school work,and acting,singing or dancing their way through the other half of the day?  Then of course there are times for the children to make a name and make a little money in some big shows.Some stage schools give their children too much professional work at such a young age.But the law is very tight on the amount they can do.Those under 13 are limited to 40 those over 13 to 80 days.  The schools themselves admit that not all children will be successful in the profession for which they are being trained.So what happens to those who don’t make it?While all the leading schools say they place great importance on children getting good study results,the facts seem to suggest this is not always the case.
当一群孩子礼貌地打断与你的谈话,说“我们现在要开始工作了”,你会感到惊讶以及不可理解.毕竟,这些九十年代孩子们的思想已经开始变得不可琢磨了.是的,直到你被告知他们还是戏剧学校的学生,而且他们“去工作”只是参加舞台剧的表演.戏剧学校经常充当了代理机构的角色,为孩子提供上台表演和上电视工作的机会.其实真正意义上的“戏剧学校”是那些少数几个可以让孩子们全日制学习戏剧并进行戏剧训练,提供普通文化教育的学校.一位到这种学校参观的人会毫无疑问地让你相信,那里的孩子是真心享受学校生活.而且,你没发现这些活泼可爱的孩子们仍不满足于半天上普通文化教育课,半天进行表演、唱歌、舞蹈等舞台训练吗?当然总会有机会让孩子们在一些大型的表演上出名并赚一些钱.一些戏剧学校在孩子青少年阶段就给他们进行专业的训练.但是法律在这方面对他们所做的有了严格的限制,那些13岁以下的一年只允许表演40天,那些超过13岁的是80天.校方也承认那些正在进行专业训练的孩子并不一定都能成功.那对于那些不成功的孩子又将何去何从呢?当所有的学校领导都说他们会让孩子们进步并学出好成绩时,而事实并非是如此.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
当一群孩子礼貌地停止与你交谈,他说:“我们必须去工作,现在,”你离开感到惊讶和肯定不安。毕竟,这是20世纪90年代和儿童工作的想法是不可想象的。也就是说,直到你被告知,他们是所有的阶段学校的学生,和“工作”,他们去是去剧院的舞台上。第二阶段学校经常作为机构(代理机构)提供舞台和电视工作的儿童。更值得的“舞台学校”,是指一些地方,孩子们整天的时间,戏剧和一般教育与培训。参观这些学...
扫描下载二维码i have to go now
我必须走了
【i_have_to_go】什么意思_英语i_ha... ...
I have nowhere to go 我已无处可去
I have to go now 我必须走了 ; 我妈妈会等我的
cause i have to go 因为我必须离开 ...
基于13个网页-
我现在得走了
求翻译:你慢慢试 是什么意思? ...
But I have to tell you that we have to pay another larger fees to clear the customs >> 但我要告诉你,我们要付出另一个较大的收费,以清关手续
i have to go now >> 我现在得走了
Studying English with a friend who is not a native English speaker is both good and bad. You should be aware of the pro's and con's of speaking with a non native speaking friend. Practicing with a non native person will give you practice. You can also motivate each other and point out basic mistakes. But you mi >> 一位朋友,不是英语作为母语的人学习英语是好还是坏。您应该知道的 pro ' s 和 con ' s 与非母语发言朋友说。实践与非母语的人会给你实践。此外可以相互鼓励,并指出了一些基本的错误。但你可能捡从另一个坏习惯,如果您不确定什么是正确的、 不正确的句子。所以使用这些实践时间为一段时间实践的正确的材料,你学。若要了解如何说一句不 ...
基于3个网页-
现在我该走了
求翻译:Without put out the fire,you can't walk away 是什么意思? ...
Full Text >> 全文
I didn't use to listen to music,but now I like it very much. >> 我没有听音乐,但现在我非常喜欢它。
i have to go now >> 现在我该走了。 ...
基于3个网页-
现在我得去
求翻译:我哭不是代表我伤心,我笑并不代表我快乐! 是什么意思? ...
What impress me most of Godfather >> 我的印象是什么最教父
i have to go now >> 现在我得去
marks&spencr >> Marks&spencr的 ...
基于2个网页-
我马上得走。
I’m afraid I have to go now.
我恐怕得走了。
Ann:I have to go now.
安:现在我要离开你了。
I have to go now.
我必须走了。 我必须走了。
- Where we going?- Away from Forks. - We'll get a ferry to Vancouver.- I have to go home. Now.
VOA: standard.other
So I'm not gonna give it a lot of time today because I'm gonna go to class now and study and then have lunch.
因此,我今天不会过多地谈论这一点,因为我还要上课,学习,然后吃午饭。
Maybe they would, if they knew where I was going to go on so doggedly and do all these publications but being having the kind of mentality I have now that this student might claim that I have more to cover I've never been kicked out of the professional.
不过要是他们知道我会这么坚持不懈地做下去,还发表这么多书的话,当时的人或许会允许我,宽容我,但是如果那个学生带着我刚才的想法,的话,他或许会说,我还有很多要研究的呢,我一直都是专家。
"I'm happy, but now I have to go back home, take a couple of hours of sleep, and then take a close look at my new toy, " said 22-year-old Michael, who declined to give his surname.
"First of all, we have to go for the urine testing, now we have to go to EPO - I said to the ATP that I don't think it's correct, but they really didn't listen, " Safin said.
When I first lost my job, I did sign on and claim benefit, but this soon ran out and now I have to go the jobcentre to register to provide proof to the bank of my situation.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!正在载入,请稍候...The biggest thing that has impressed me is that we have been on this winning streak without Yao and T-Mac having to go for 30+ night in and night out.
最让我印象深刻的是,没有姚明,我们取得了这些连胜,并且麦蒂得分在30分以上。
Well, we would have to H+ have one of these hydrogen atoms go to an H plus, * plus an electron, right? **H --> H+ + e-** So, now we have a hydrogen ion here.
我们先要让,一个氢原子变成氢离子,加上一个电子,对么*,我们现在有一个氢离子了。
But one of the interesting things we found when trying to optimise it was that optimisation tricks that work in C or C++ (i.e. things that make the code go faster) have little effect.
但我们在试图优化它时发现一个有趣的地方:通过C或C++优化所使用的技巧(也就是那些 令程序更快的方法)几乎不起作用。
Well, we would have to H+ have one of these hydrogen atoms go to an H plus, * plus an electron, right? **H --> H+ + e-** So, now we have a hydrogen ion here.
我们先要让,一个氢原子变成氢离子,加上一个电子,对么*,我们现在有一个氢离子了。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!求高手解答.1、I have to go now. I have to pick ________ my son from school. A.in B.with C.up
2、My uncle ________ until he was fifty. A.got married B.didn’t get married C.wouldn’t get married
3、Listen! The children ________ songs. A.sing B.have sung C.are singing
4、I’ve always enjoyed ________. A.to swim B.swimming C.swim
5、You’re driving ________, slow down! A.too fast B.very slow C.not fast
6、Sorry, I’m not free this evening. ________ dinner with Mike. A.I will have B.I’m having C.I have
7、I’ve lived in Chongqing ________ twenty years. A.in B.for C.since
8、________ the earth is round, why do we not fall off? A.Because B.For C.Since
9、My brother told me ________ his trip to Scotland. A.on B.with C.about
10、Is it difficult to learn to ________ Tai Chi? A.do B.play C.go
干翔蹘婓趁儼
1 c 接孩子 pick up2 b not until3c 现在进行时4b enjoy 后是 动词ing5 a 太快了6 a 将来时7 b 完成时8 c 既然 的意思9 c 关于10 b 打太极
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 we have to be fit 的文章

随机推荐