Forgo our down at heele...

114网址导航114网址导航您要找的是不是:
n. 英语字母中的第五个字母
He urged revival of the slave-trade in the late 1850s, and he developed a theory of what he called warranteeism--w-a-r-r-a-n-t-e-e-I-s-m.
他促成了十八世纪五十年代后期,奴隶交易的复苏,还自己发明了一套理论,名为抵押品主义
And while I'm at school in class, I can use the e-books of the courses that I'm studying.
在学校上课的时候,我也可以使用那些我修的课程的电子材料。
I will use that to post information, maybe once in a while send an e-mail to the whole class.
我会在那上面发布通知,可能隔一段时间就会给全班群发一封邮件
It turns out there's a new function strlen
S-T-R-L-E-N that you probably have not used yet called strlen, S-T-R-L-E-N, programmers early on and still like to be succinct but communicates sufficiently what they mean.
结果这里有个新的函数,你可能没有使用过,叫做,早期的和现在的程序员喜欢简洁地,但是能充分的传达他们的意思。
I know some of you come from Europe and other parts of the world where the ground floor is rez-de-chauss?e or some silly thing like this 1 and you push a button on the elevator to one and you go up to the first floor.
我知道你们中间有些人来自欧洲,或者世界其他地方,你们那里的一楼,和地面齐平,或者像这样可笑的事情,比如你要按下电梯的按钮,然后才能上到真正的1楼。
So I think it's important that they know some other things that the children in Japan are doing now. In fact, we have Japanese e-pals, which is really a great deal of fun.
我认为让孩子们知道,日本小孩所做的别的事情也很重要,实际上,我们有日本网友,这给我们带来了很多乐趣。
This restriction enzyme was found in a natural source, it was found in a micro-organism called E.coli.
这个限制性内切酶源于自然界,是从名为大肠杆菌的微生物中发现的
Let's forget about a letter, let's stick with an e-mail, or a text message.
就算你没有写过信,写电子邮件,发短信也算一种写作。
If you have any questions, come up and see me or send me an e-mail.
有任何问题 来见我,或给我发邮件
There was a huge old insurrection called the Fronde, f-r-o-n-d-e.
有一起被称为投石党运动的起义
And then you know, a couple of days after I got an e-mail,
然后,在我收到电子邮件几天之后,
It's always a little bit cheaper. So, the same thing with e-books.
总是便宜一点。所以,对于电子书也是一样。
but um, yeah, we e-mail, we exchange e-mails a bunch and
但是,呃,是的,我们发电子邮件,我们用电子邮件沟通了几次,
And I'm worried about e-mail! Talk about pricking my pomposity.
用电子邮件不行吗,谈论一下对我自大的打击。
You could come by during my office hours, which are on the syllabus, and you could send me e-mail and set up an appointment.
你们可以在我的办公时间来找我,教学大纲上有写我的办公时间,你们也可以通过电子邮件跟我预约
So I introduced Hirsch in that context, and now I want to go back to him a little bit and I want to work with two passages which I have sent you all in e-mail-form and which I have neglected to put on the board, but they're so short I don't think that will be necessary.
我在刚才那个问题中提到了赫施,现在我想再次讲一讲他,并分析下我用邮件发给你们的那两段话,我忘记把它们放到黑板上了,但它们很短,我想那样也没有必要。
If you think of two towns down here, Brive,b-r-i-v-e,famous for its rugby, and Tulle,t-u-l-l-e,which is a capital.
如果你可以想起来这儿的两个城镇,布瑞福,b-r-i-v-e,以英式橄榄球运动而负有盛名,图勒,t-u-l-l-e,是一个省的首府
It's funny when I e-mail people. I have one finger, you know.
我给别人发电子邮件很可笑。我用一根手指打字,你知道。
sent Agri-Plas an e-mail about this job and actually I interviewed,
我向普拉斯农产品公司发送邮件,然后就经过了面试,
And rather than looking it as selfish-- some people may feel this ease way-- and rather than looking it as selfish i.e. -- equal immoral.
不要把它看作自私-,有人可能会这样简单考虑-,不该把自私等同于不道德。
So, just give me a little bit of time to find out maybe by soliciting e-mail responses from you what would be a good time for my office hours.
所以,给我点时间考虑一下,或许我会用电子邮件发一个小问卷调查,然后我来决定什么时间最合适
I'll be sending you a global e-mail bringing you up to date with some other things later on this afternoon.
我会发给你们一封电子邮件,你们再了解些其他事项,好跟上进度,今天下午晚些时候就发
Well, we would have to H+ have one of these hydrogen atoms go to an H plus, * plus an electron, right? **H --> H+ + e-** So, now we have a hydrogen ion here.
我们先要让,一个氢原子变成氢离子,加上一个电子,对么*,我们现在有一个氢离子了。
That file was electronic message, so suddenly in about 1971, we had e-mail. So an e-mail was pretty much the major use of the internet for the next 20 years.
那种文件就是电子消息,如此突然的,约在,1971年,我们有了电子邮件,电子邮件,基本上是此后20年互联网的主要运用形式。
If you want to get those e-mails, you got to sign up for the course because I push a button and it goes to anybody who's signed up there.
如果你想收到邮件的话,你得选我的课,因为我点一下按钮,邮件就发给选课的同学了
In the case of Nimes, N-I-M-E-S, which was largely a Protestant town, they knocked down the wall so the Protestants of Nimes could not defend themselves against this all-conquering Catholic monarch.
以尼姆为例,那儿曾经是一座新教徒的城市,但统治者们拆毁了围墙,所以新教徒们再也无法对抗,所向无敌的天主教统治者了
You see the difference in electronegativity, square it, multiply it by one-quarter and raise that to the power e.
你看到了电负性的差异,开方,乘以四分之一,在移到e上去做指数。
How many of you did not bring the passages that I sent to you by e-mail last night?
你们中有多少人没有带讲义,我昨晚用邮件发给你们的?
And in fact, the trial, which I think somebody could If people out there know about this, please send me an e-mail.
事实上,对此案的审理,如果有人知道这个案情,请发电子邮件告诉我
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 down at heel 的文章

随机推荐