两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢1.is driving。2.telling。3.to keep。4.diaries。5.to help。6.players。7.to meet。8.dressing。9.are。10.is waiting。【解析】试题分析:1.小题1】句意:看!我的父亲正在开一辆新车,多么漂亮呀!根据提示语Look 可知,这里应该用现在进行时,故用is driving。2.小题2】句意:谢谢你告诉我关于圣诞节的事情。介词for后应该用doing,故用telling。3.小题3】句意:我们需要蔬菜和水果来保持健康。用动词不定式来表示目的,故用to keep。4.小题4】句意:看!在桌子上有一些日记。它们是谁的?根据some修饰可数名词的复数,故用diaries。5.小题5】句意:你有时间来帮助我学习英语吗?这里是短语have time to do 有时间做某事,故用to help。6.小题6】句意:在《爸爸去哪里》中的田亮是我最喜欢的演员之一。这里one of+可数名词复数,故用players。7.小题7】句意:肯德基是一个遇见好朋友和玩乐的好地方。这里是用动词不定式作定语来修饰place ,故用to meet。8.小题8】句意:人们通过穿盛装庆祝万圣节。介词by后doing,故用dressing。9.小题9】句意:在桌子上有两个盒装的牛奶和一些糖果。There be 后的名词时句子的主语,因为two cartons of milk 是复数,故用are。10.小题10】句意:--米莉在哪里?--哦,她正在学校门口等着艾米。根据句意可知表示动作正在进行,she是第三人称单数,故用is waiting。考点:单词拼写。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届江苏省姜堰市七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
There is __________ chicken in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some.A. some
D. many 
来源:2016届江苏省仪征市七年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
---Your bedroom looks very nice!  --- __________. A. Thank you  B. Oh, no  C. No, don’t say so  
D. You’re welcome 
来源:2016届江苏省东海西部七年级上学期第二次联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:翻译
翻译下列句子1.Daniel needs to
(改变他的生活方式)now. 2.Do they need to buy
(两千克胡萝卜)? 3.The hair clip
(和我的粉色外套搭配). I’ll take it. 4.I want to buy some presents
(和Amy的不同).5.She always walks a long way to school, so she
(最需要一双鞋). 6.They visit houses and
(和里面的人玩游戏). 7.
(欣赏满月)is not much fun for children. 8.The jeans look quite nice. May I _____________________(试穿一下)?9.Some dogs just don’t know
(怎样取乐).10.Apple juice
(尝起来好). 
来源:2016届江苏省东海西部七年级上学期第二次联考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
My friend has a big police dog named Kim. Police dogs are often very smart. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Kim for a long walk in the park. Kim likes walking very much.One Sunday afternoon a man visited my friend. He talked to my friend for a long time. They talked and talked. Soon it was time for my friend to take Kim for his walk, but the man still stayed. Kim became very worried about his walk in the park. He walked around the living-room sometimes and at last sat down in front of the man and looked at him. But the man went on talking.After thirty minutes, Kim couldn’t stand(忍受) it. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later.
He sat down in front of the man again but this time he held the man’s hat in his mouth. 1.The story is about __________. A. dogs
C. people D. a police dog2.What do you think of the dog? A. Kind.
B. Small.C. Strong. D. Clever.3.Where do they go for a walk?A. In the park.
B. Outside the house.C. Behind the park.
D. In the living-room.4.When do they go for a walk?A. On Mondays.
B. On Saturdays.C. On weekends. D. Every Sunday afternoon.5.Which of the following sentences is true (正确)?A. The man knew Kim wanted to go out for a walk.B. Kim doesn’t like walking with my friend.C. The man thought Kim was not polite to him.D. Kim sat down in front of the man because he asked him to leave. 
来源:2016届江苏泰州中学附属中学七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
My name is Ann. I am 16 years old. I never try to lose weight (减肥) but I am slim and beautiful.
? Because I keep a
breakfast, I always have some bread and an egg and I drink a glass of milk. It helps me start the day. I usually have breakfast at half past seven.We have four lessons in the morning. At ten o’clock when I am not studying, I sometimes eat one or two pieces of sugar because I need lots of
.Lunch usually begins at half past twelve. I often eat
beef, rice and vegetables for lunch. My mum says that lunch is very important so I
miss (错过) lunch at school. One hour after lunch, I eat some
. I usually eat one apple or two bananas. I like bananas best.I drink three or four glasses of
in the afternoon because there is no calories in the water.For dinner, I often have soup and vegetables. Tomatoes are my favourite. I usually have supper at half past seven. After dinner, I don’t eat or drink
I go to bed.I never play basketball or volleyball. But I
a lot. I almost go everywhere on foot. That’s why I am so slim.1.A. Why
D. When2.A. delicious
D. healthy3.A. For
D. To4.A. money
D. energy5.A. any
D. many6.A. usually
C. sometimes
D. never7.A. bread
C. vegetable
D. fruit8.A. rice
D. milk9.A. when
D. if10.A.play
D. drive 
来源:2016届江苏泰州中学附属中学七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
–What do you think of my red gloves, Amy?
-___________.A.
B. I like it very much.
C. They’re nice.
D. It’s good. 
来源:2016届江苏泗洪洪翔中学初一下第一次学情质量检测英语卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Peter is a kind and ____________ (help) boy, and we all like him.2.Excuse me, can I give me two ____________ (knife).3.Daniel’s birthday is on the____________ (nine) of March.4.Thanks for ____________ (invite) me to the party.5.Look, there are so many ____________ (policeman) over there.6.It’s ____________ (luck) to live in a community like that.7.Do you want to do some ____________ (shop) with me this afternoon?8.He will ask someone ____________ (fix) your bicycle. It doesn’t work.9.My flat is on the ____________ (twelve) floor in that tall building.10.This is my ____________(three) day in Russia. 
来源:2016届江苏南京高淳区七年级上学期期末质量调研检测英语卷(解析版)
---May I have a cat at home, Dad?
---Yes, you can. But you must know how to ____________ a cat.A. look after
B. look atC. look for D. look up 27、1. was asked;&
&&&&&&&2. was trying; &&&&&&3. am
&&& &&&&4. punishing
5. haven’t/have never seen;&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&6. to play;&&&&&&&&
&&&&7. can/
8. make;&&&&
&&&&&&&&9. failed;&&&&&& &&&&10. can
五、书面表达
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。 " Everything happens for the best," my grandmother said whenever things weren't going my way. "Don't worry, one day your luck【小题1】_______(change). "Grandmother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college. I had decided to be sports announcer (广播员) in a radio station, so I 【小题2】_______ ( go) to Shanghai and knocked on the door of every station. But I got refused every time.In one station, a kind lady said my problem was short of experience. " Get some work with a small station and【小题3】______(work) your way up ," she said.I couldn't get a job there, either. Then my dad told me a businessman had opened a company and needed someone【小题4】_______ ( manage) the sports center. But again, I didn't get the job.I felt really down. "Your luck will change," Granny reminded me. I tried another radio station in Beijing. But the owner, a nice man, told me he already had someone.As I left his office, I asked, " How can someone be a sports announcer if he 【小题5】_______(not, get) a job in a radio station?"I 【小题6】_______( wait) for the elevator when I heard the man call, " What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?" I 【小题7】_______(put) in front of a microphone and asked to imagine I was commenting (评论) on a football game. "Now you 【小题8】_______ (watch) the football game between Lu Neng and Shen Hua. . . "On my way home, Granny's words came back to me, " One day your luck will change, boy. And when it 【小题9】 _______( happen) , it'll feel twice as good because of all the disappointment (失望) you 【小题10】 _______ ( have) . " At that moment I knew just what she meant.
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)A farmer had some dogs to sell. He painted a sign advertising the dogs. A little boy came up to him and said, “Sir, I want to buy a dog.”“Well,” the farmer said, “but they【小题1】_____________________ (be) very expensive.” The boy 【小题2】 _____________________ (take) some changes out of his pocket, “I’ve got thirty-nine cents. Is that enough to take a dog?”“Sure. I have six dogs. You【小题3】 ________________________ (choose) any of them.” Then the farmer whistled, “Dolly!” At once, Dolly ran out of the doghouse followed by four little dogs. Then the little boy’s eyes【小题4】____________________________ (dance) with happiness.But the boy saw another little dog【小题5】___________________________ (move) out slowly. This one was the smallest. She was trying her best 【小题6】 _________________________ (catch) up with the others…“I went that one,” the boy said, 【小题7】 ____________________________ (point) to the last one. The farmer was surprised. “She 【小题8】 _________________________ (not run) and play with you like other dogs. Will you still want to buy her?” he said kindly.Hearing that, the little boy rolled(卷起) up one leg of his trousers. A steel brace(支架) 【小题9】 _____________________ (tie) on both sides of his leg. Looking up at the farmer, he said, “So you see, Sir. I can’t walk very well myself, I 【小题10】 ____________________________ (understand) her. So we will be good friends.”
&阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(请将各小题答案写在短文后相应的横线上) Do you still remember Old Henry? Last Sunday, he &&&【小题1】&&(go) for a walk with Wang Wang, his cute dog. It was a nice day. Old Henry sat down and watched Wang Wang &&【小题2】&(play) with a friendly black cat. Then it was time to go home. Old Henry looked for his dog. But Wang Wang &&&【小题3】&&(be) not there! Now Old Henry is very sad. He &&【小题4】(miss) his dog and doesn’t want to do anything.
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空I am John.I am l7 years old,and I live in England.My father works in a horse-riding school.I have been riding since I(61) _____ (be)six.I go horse-riding every Saturday.Now, I can ride quite well.I often(62) _____ (spend)all Saturdays at the riding sch001.I help to get the horses ready.I also help the new students.Look,there are some people(63) _____ (train)horse-ridin9.The girl named Xinyi (64) _____ (walk)the horse around(遛马)and getting ready to get onto the horse.She is from China.She looks beautiful.She(65) _____ (study)here three times.Last time,I helped her move up and down at the same time as the horse(随着马动的频率).while we were learning how to jump the horse,suddenly she fell off the horse and(66)_____(hurt)her knees badly.I felt sorry that I(67)_____(not help)her at that time.I thought she wouldn’t come this Saturday.To my surprise。she came again! What a brave girl! Last month,she(68) ____ (invite)to come to England for a fashion show.She said she was glad to have the chance to come here and she enjoyed herself. Oh,Xinyi is riding towards me. “Hi,Xinyi! You’re great! I have never seen such a brave girl like you.” ‘Thanks.John! I am leaving for Beijing tomorrow.Thanks for helping me these days.I will never forget the exciting experience.I(69) _____ (share)it with my friends.” “I hope(70) _____ (meet)you soon.”
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)Henry and Charlie were good friends. They worked in a shop. These days Henry did not come to work, but Charlie did not know why.The shopkeeper said there were too many workers in the shop, so he 【小题1】_______________ (send) some away. Charlie heard of it and wanted to tell his friend Henry about the shopkeeper’s plan. He went to him after supper. When he got there, he 【小题2】_____________ (meet) Henry’s wife at the door. “Henry【小题3】_____________ (go) out, hasn’t he?” asked Charlie.“No, he 【小题4】_______________ (be) in bed,” answered the woman.“What’s wrong with him?”“He 【小题5】______________ (not feel) well,” said his wife.“What on earth is happening?”“He 【小题6】_______________ (not fall) asleep the whole night.”Charlie went into the bedroom and saw his friend 【小题7】______________ (lie) in bed, crying loudly in pain.“Have you seen a doctor, Henry?” asked Charlie.“Not yet,” said Henry, “My wife bought some medicine for me and I took some just now.”“You’d better 【小题8】______________ (go) to see a doctor. They will help you, I think.”“Sorry, I【小题9】_______________ (not agree) with you,” said Henry, “Last year I had a terrible stomachache, the doctor cut off part of my stomach. Last week I got a bad toothache and the dentist had my tooth (90) _______________ (pull). God knows what the doctor will do with my head this time!”
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。“Everything happens for the best," my grandmother said whenever things weren't going my way. "Don't worry, one day your luck 【小题1】_______(change). "Grandmother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college. I had decided to be sports announcer (广播员) in a radio station, so I 【小题2】_______ ( go) to Shanghai and knocked on the door of every station. But I got refused every time.In one station, a kind lady said my problem was short of experience. " Get some work with a small station and 【小题3】_______(work) your way up ," she said.I couldn't get a job there, either. Then my dad told me a businessman had opened a company and needed someone 【小题4】_______ ( manage) the sports center. But again, I didn't get the job.I felt really down. "Your luck will change," Granny reminded me. I tried another radio station in Beijing. But the owner, a nice man, told me he already had someone.As I left his office, I asked, " How can someone be a sports announcer if he 【小题5】_______(not, get) a job in a radio station?"I 【小题6】_______( wait) for the elevator when I heard the man call, " What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?" I 【小题7】_______(put) in front of a microphone and asked to imagine I was commenting (评论) on a football game. "Now you 【小题8】_______ (watch) the football game between Lu Neng and Shen Hua. . . "On my way home, Granny's words came back to me, " One day your luck will change, boy. And when it 【小题9】 _______( happen) , it'll feel twice as good because of all the disappointment (失望) you 【小题10】_______ ( have) . " At that moment I knew just what she meant.
来源:2011年初中毕业升学考试(山东东营卷)英语(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。“Everything happens for the best," my grandmother said whenever things weren’t going my way. "Don’t worry, one day your luck 【小题1】_______(change). "Grandmother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college. I had decided to be sports announcer (广播员) in a radio station, so I 【小题2】_______ ( go) to Shanghai and knocked on the door of every station. But I got refused every time.In one station, a kind lady said my problem was short of experience. " Get some work with a small station and 【小题3】_______(work) your way up ," she said.I couldn’t get a job there, either. Then my dad told me a businessman had opened a company and needed someone 【小题4】_______ ( manage) the sports center. But again, I didn’t get the job.I felt really down. "Your luck will change," Granny reminded me. I tried another radio station in Beijing. But the owner, a nice man, told me he already had someone.As I left his office, I asked, " How can someone be a sports announcer if he 【小题5】_______(not, get) a job in a radio station?"I 【小题6】_______( wait) for the elevator when I heard the man call, " What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?" I 【小题7】_______(put) in front of a microphone and asked to imagine I was commenting (评论) on a football game. "Now you 【小题8】_______ (watch) the football game between Lu Neng and Shen Hua. . . "On my way home, Granny’s words came back to me, " One day your luck will change, boy. And when it 【小题9】 _______( happen) , it’ll feel twice as good because of all the disappointment (失望) you 【小题10】_______ ( have) . " At that moment I knew just what she meant.
来源:2012届山东省宁津县实验中学初三学业水平考试英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。Wu Juping is a 31-year-old woman from Zhejiang Province. She (1)_____________ (call) “The Most Beautiful Mother” because she saved a 2-year-old girl who (2) _____________ (fall) from the 10th floor of a building in Hangzhou on July 2, 2011.The 2-year-old girl (3)_____________ (sleep) in the bedroom when her grandmother left her to get something. Before her granny (4) _____________ (return), the little girl woke up and crawled to the windowsill.A neighbor who lives a floor below tried (5) _____________ (reach) the girl on the windowsill, but he didn’t succeed and the girl fell down.Wu, who lives in the same neighborhood, (6)_____________ (pass) by. She immediately took off her high heels and ran towards the building. She (7) _____________(catch) the girl before she hit the ground. Though she (8) _____________ (not hold) the girl, she managed to break the 2-year-old girl’s fall.Wu is now in hospital with a broken arm and the little girl (9) _____________ (get) better now.“I did it out of a mother’s instinct(本能),” Wu said from her hospital bed later.“If the baby (10) _____________ (hit) the lady’s head, she would probably be dead at once. This is the great love of a mother!” said Doctor Jin Dengfeng who treated Wu.
来源:2012届山东省东营济军生产基地实验学校初三上学期阶段检测英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)Once there was a baby eagle (1)_________(live) in a nest on a cliff(山崖). The baby eagle loved his nest. It was warm, soft and comfortable. And even better, he had all the food and love that his mother could give. Whenever the baby eagle was hungry, his mother would always come just in time with the delicious food he liked.He (2) ___________ (grow) happily day after day. But suddenly his world changed. His mother stopped (3) _________ (come) to the nest. He was full of sadness and fear. He thought he (4) _________ (die) soon. He cried, but nobody heard him.Two days later his mother appeared with some nice food. The baby eagle was wild with joy. But his mother (5) __________ (put) the food at the top of the mountain and then looked down at her baby. The baby eagle cried out. “Mum, why did you do this to me? I’m hungry. Don’t you know I will die if I have nothing (6) __________ (eat)?”“Here (7) _____ (be) the last meal I give you. Come and get it by yourself, ”his mother said. Then she flew down and pushed the baby eagle out of the nest.The baby eagle (8) ________ (fall) down, faster and faster. He looked up at his mum, “Why do you abandon me?” He looked down at the earth. The ground was much closer. Then something strange happened. The air caught behind his arms and he began (9) ______ (fly)! He wasn’t moving to the ground any more. Instead, his eyes were pointed up at the sun. “You(10)_______ ( fly)! You can make it!” His mother smiled.
来源:2012届山东省胜利油田第五十八中学初三下学期期中质量调研英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。Many of us Chinese are Yao Ming’s fans. Of course we all know he 1&&&&&( retire ) for several months . Yao made farewell(告别) conference Wednesday. He said he &2&&(force )to make this decision by a series of foot and leg injuries. Yao played eight seasons in the NBA.“Today is an important day for me and &&3&&(hold) a special meaning for both my basketball career and my future,”Yao said. “ I&&& 4 &(think) about my future for a long time. Today I am announcing a personal decision, &&5&&(end ) my career as a basketball player and officially retire. But one door is closing and another one&& 6&&(open).’’Yao said he&& 7&&&( return) to work with his former Chinese team, the Shanghai Sharks, with the possibility of &&&8&&(become) general manager. He already &&9&&(own) the club and wants to contribute more. He thanked a lot of people — his family, former coaches, even players like Shaquille O’Neal — “for making me a better player.’’Rockets(火箭队) general manager Daryl Morey was among those attending the farewell conference Wednesday. “I would be sorry if I wasn’t here.” “It’s a big moment,’’ Morey added. “Yao had a sense of humor, a great attitude and sense of responsibility. I hope we 10&&(continue) his culture in the NBA.’’

我要回帖

更多关于 用适当的介词填空 的文章

随机推荐