Thy made sb to doplans to v...

Thy made plans to visit a place in nanjing.(用now改写)They ( ) ( ) plans to visit a place in nanjing.
are mading 就是改个现在时,now表示现在,be+Ving就表示正在做,意思一致!希望符合你得要求!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
They is making plans to visit a place in nanjing.
扫描下载二维码谁知道这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
谁知道这个视频里的歌叫什么名字?
com/t?di=6443032&pos=0&word=%C0%F2%D1%C7%B5%CF%C9%A3%20%BA%EC%C9%AB" target="_blank">http://videohttp:Ah What cha doing Really You know I'm gonna lay you down Girl you got me sayin&#39这个视频里的歌叫, my - My I wish that I - I Could pull over And get this thing started right now I wanna do something freaky to you baby I don've been waiting for this for so long We' up the flow Now tell me Do you wanna get freaky Cause I'll freak you right I will I&#39, I wanna do something freaky to you baby So call out my name They call me US-HER-RA-YM-OND Now baby tell me what you wanna do with me Gotta nigga feenin' keep me wating I got plans to put my hands in places I never seen girl you know what I mean Let me take you to a place nice and quiet There ain&#39, give me ten minutes Be ready Ah Wear that little thing I like (Now baby tell what you wanna do with me) It't gotta rush I just wanna take it nice and slow (now baby tell me what you wanna do with me) See I' to get control of me Nice and slowly You know Never lettin'clock On the dot I's seven o'll freak you m in my drop top Cruisin&#39.ll freak you right I will I' go Never messin't think they heard me I, my://v;m coming over right (now baby tell what you wanna do with me) Now you got it hot for me already baby Okay I&#39.youku://v;ll
My;s waiting for me I pull up Anticipating good love Don&#39; like Jodeci Every time t love until the sun comes up Baby I just wanna take it nice and slow (now baby tell me what you wanna do with me) Now here we are Drivin&#39; me Tryin&#39;ll freak you right I will I&#39;ll freak you right I will I&#39; the streets - Oh yeah I gotta real pretty, pretty little thang that&#39.com/v_show/id_XMjA4OTQ2NTI=;ll be makin&#39, ever made you feel I&#39:Usher - Nice&Slow视频; round town Contemplating where I&#39:<a href="ll freak you, freak you t no one there to interrupt Ain&#39.html歌词.com/v_show/id_XMjA4OTQ2NTI=, holdin&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌曲的名字叫什么?_百度知道
这首歌曲的名字叫什么?
没毒://v优酷网的:///v_show/id_XNDIyNzc5Njg=.html,视频的第一首歌曲./v_show/id_XNDIyNzc5Njg=.youku
t wish life away, i meant it://t believehow much i&#39,歌曲叫24(倒数24小时) 地址.katana-space.mp3歌词been given 24 hours to tie up loose ends to make amendshis eyes said it all i started to fall and the silence deafenedhead spinning round no time to sit down just wanted to run and run and runbe careful they say don&#39;s over tonighti&#39.net/wovenshards/falling/13%20Jem-%2024;m not messing no ineed your blessingand your promise to live freeplease do it for mei&#39, it&#39.mp3" target="_blank">m not messing no ineed your blessingand your promise to live freeplease do it for me13 hours they&#39;s over tonighti&#39;s setting gold thought i would grow old, it&#39;ve been wasting my timein 18 hours they&#39://t believehow i&#39;s over tonighti&#39, it&#39.net/wovenshards/falling/13%20Jem-%2024;ll belaying flowers on my life, now i&#39;ve seenplans that i made start to fadethe sun&#39;ve one dayand i can&#39:<a href="s as clear as crystalthe places i&#39;ve been wasting my timein 24 hours they&#39;s over tonighti&#39;s over tonighti&#39;ve wasted my timein just 8 hours they&#39;ll belaying flowers ll be laying flowers t to beand i can&#39;m not messing no i need your blessingand your promise to live freeplease do it for meis there a heaven a hell and will i come back who can tellnow i can see what matters to me it&#39;ve beenthe people i&#39, it wasn&#39, i sense itall that i said.katana-space, i meant itand i can&#39;ll belaying flowers on my life, it&#39,t believehow i&#39;ll belaying flowers on my life歌手jem, it&#39;m not messing no ineed your blessingand your promise to live freeplease do it for mein just 1 hour they&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Lower Floor Prices for Clothing | ROBLOX Blog | Informing and empowering ROBLOXians.

我要回帖

更多关于 made sb to do 的文章

随机推荐