“我的人生教学目标的表述很明确”用英语怎么表述?

当前位置: &
明确目标的英文
英文翻译plan precisely with clear goals&&&& clear-cu ...&&&& objective&&&&develodefiniteness of purpose&&&&putting definiteness of purpose to work&&&&intangible objectives&&&& specific aim&&&&with clearly defined objective&&&&ptan&&&&well-definedgoals&&&&targeted sanction&&&&clear and definite goals&&&&1.(明白确定) clear- unequivocal
明确的承诺 defi ...&&&&having no specific user in mind&&&&targeted nutrition programme&&&&attack&&&&set up a qualified and result oriented sales team&&&&symposium of targeted sanctions&&&&targeted an targetedandgraduatedmeasures&&&&stockholm process on the implementation of targeted sanctions&&&&well-planned approach&&&& undefined&&&&nail down&&&& definit ...&&&&
...&&&&definition
例句与用法They, indeed, had launched their country in the 1960s into this war of inconclusive ends and ambiguous means .他们确实在六十年代用暧昧的手段使他们的国家卷入了这场没有明确目标的战争。Wedded to the inconclusive strategyor perhaps engaged in an inherently unwinnable conflictthey lost their self-assurance and sense of direction .由于他们坚持无明确目标的战略,或者说,他们卷入了一场本身就无法打赢的冲突,他们丧失了信心并迷失了方向。Making the target clear , try our bast to safeguard safety明确目标把关键真抓实干保安全Dialogue 1 i : are you a goal - oriented person你是一个有明确目标的人吗? Set specific goals for two weeks and write the goals down设定两周的明确目标并写下来。 I have clear goals for improving my english skills确立明确目标,不断增进英文听说读写能力I : are you a goal - oriented person你是一个有明确目标的人吗? Are you a goal - oriented person你是一个有明确目标的人吗? Without clear objectives , chances are that a meeting will be unproductive没有明确目标的会议多半是徒劳无功。 Adopt a definite major purpose订定一明确目标。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
明确目标的英文翻译,明确目标英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译明确目标,明确目标的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved目标的海词问答与网友补充:
目标的相关资料:
目标&:&Ziel [n(中 ...
在&&中查看更多...
目标&:& objec ...
在&&中查看更多...
目标&:& obje ...
在&&中查看更多...
目标&:&? ...
在&&中查看更多...
目标&:&объéкт;це ...
在&&中查看更多...
目标&:& ...
在&&中查看更多...
目标&:&目 ...
在&&中查看更多...
目标&:&bersaglio, ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
相关词典网站:在教学的过程中体验快乐是我的人生目标 的翻译是:In the course of teaching experience in happiness is my goal in life 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在教学的过程中体验快乐是我的人生目标
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In the process of teaching experience happiness is my goal in life
In the course of teaching experience in happiness is my goal in life
In the course of teaching experience in happiness is my goal in life
In the process of teaching experience in happy is my goal in life
Experiences joyfully in the teaching process is my object in life
相关内容&aPurchase Order List 购买订单名单 & a其他应收款净额 Other should receive money the net amount & asurperect surperect & aI’m here,mortal 我在这里,人类 & awalking by walking 走通过走 & aThe princess watched from a far the prince who always came out to the sea at night. The princess was very sad. She wanted to become a human so that she could be with the prince. 从观看的公主总出来到海在晚上的王子。 公主是非常哀伤的。 她想成为人,以便她能是以王子。 & anothing in the world That could ever come between us 没什么在可能来在我们之间的世界 & a今天是我的生日 高兴啊 Today is my birthday happy & agreatus greatus & a教学情况 Teaching situation & a免粘贴的 Exempts the glue & a看!这是henny的健康生活方式 正在翻译,请等待...
& a一、外语交际策略的定义及分类 First, foreign language human relations strategy definition and classification & aperiumbilical tenderness, periumbilical柔软, & awrite the words into the correct voice balloon. 写词入正确声音气球。 & awaiming waiming & aplaying doesn't become any less important once chindren start school 演奏不变得其中任一较不重要一次chindren起动学校 & abut touching things can help you to see them better. 但感人的事可能帮助您看他们改善。 & a破坏规矩 Destruction custom & a因为当你寄定单给我的时候你没有提醒我们, When because you send the order form to mine time you have not reminded us, & aEven on the trail of love 在爱足迹 & a物理指标 Physical target & a函授 Correspondence course & a特级里脊 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAdvanced swap (swap stock repair) 先进的交换(交换储蓄修理) & a我国竞技体育运动员文化教育的历史、现状及发展趋势 Our country athletics sports athlete culture and education history, present situation and trend of development & a成绩专用章 Result special-purpose chapter & a[北京 7、 路透社] 中国有 7,和小布什之前拒绝死亡的主席和一些国际媒体的报道。新华通讯社引述援引权威。 [Beijing 7, Reuter] China has 7, with young Bush in front of rejects president and some international media report who died.Xinhua News Agency quotes cites the authority. & a囧小兔 囧 small rabbit & a国家助学金 National stipend & aparkwen parkwen & a谨代表龙腾大酒店所有员工欢迎阁下光临,并 Sincerely leaps hotel all staffs on behalf of the dragon to welcome your excellency presence, & a发育与遗传系 Growth and hereditary system & a出入境管理局 Receives the employment registration certificate & aShould you have any query 如果您有所有询问 & aTo see a World in a Grain of Sand   And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,   Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand   And Eternity in an hour. 看见一个世界在一粒沙   并且天堂在一朵野花,   举行无限在您的手棕榈   并且永恒在1小时内。 & aIN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Agreement made in four copies, each of which has been duly executed and signed by the authorized representatives of the Parties. 关于证人,在四个拷贝签署的协议,每哪个交付地由党的授权代表执行了并且签了字。 & a对商品满意 To commodity satisfaction & athe doctor will get more practice out of me than out of seventeen hundred ordinary patients 医生将使更多实践脱离我比从十七一百名普通的患者 & a老公 好的
我知道了 你要注意避暑哦
我也希望与你尽快交谈 Husband's good I had known you must pay attention to summer vacation oh me to think your I also hoped converses as soon as possible with you & a成都市伊斯兰教协会经济发展管理中心 Chengdu Islamism Association economy development administrative center & a唐庄 Tang Zhuang & anever so disgusted with a person 从未如此憎恶人 & aThat’s all. 那是全部。 & a吴湾 Wu Wan & aUncaughtexception Uncaughtexception & acan you tell me something about yourself your background and education 能您告诉我某事关于你自己您的背景和教育 & a保持缄默,什么都不用去多说。这个世上,惟有自己相信自己。并不是所有的真心都能换来相同的回报。误解就误解吧。 Maintains silent, anything does not need to say.In this world, only has oneself believes oneself.Is not all sincerities all can trade the same repayment.The misunderstanding misunderstands. & a你去过西安吗?那是一个十分美丽的地方。那里的人很淳朴,风景很美 You have gone to Xi'an? That is an extremely beautiful place.There person is very simple and honorable, the scenery is very beautiful & aMary、丨 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLogon failuer unknown user name or bad password 注册failuer未知的用户名或坏密码 & a三四句话就可以 正在翻译,请等待...
& areading for careers3 读为careers3 & awatch for animals 注意动物 & a自动过滤效率测试仪 Automatic filtration efficiency reflectoscope reflector & a.Write an essay (of about 150 words) about a memorable experience in which forgiveness or a smile worked to clear up misunderstanding or improved the relationship between you and someone else. . 写一篇杂文(大约150个词)关于饶恕或微笑运作清理误解或改进您和别人之间的关系的难忘的经验。 & a在教学的过程中体验快乐是我的人生目标 Experiences joyfully in the teaching process is my object in life &

我要回帖

更多关于 教学目标的表述 的文章

随机推荐