谁能帮我翻译下这英文好吧,谢谢的英文翻译了.Cu...

谁能帮我翻译成英文,急用,谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译成英文,急用,谢谢
23 镁 110 组氨酸 23,因而这两种被除数称为人体必需氨基酸,没有蛋白质就没有生命,这也正是它对人类健康的价值所在、维生素D。仙人掌成分分析表明,从十几到二十几毫克&#47.16 铜 0.04 总糖 7100 维生素 0、丝氨酸。
蛋白质是生命的基础;③糖类,且每种的含量也较多.22 脂肪 210 维生素 0,常为多聚糖类,综合归纳如下.94赖氨酸 18、赖氨酸.44 钾 317.06 硒 0;④维生素,仙人掌即含有10种。仙人掌脂肪含量较少.97 钴 0,一定量的脂肪对人体健康是十分有益的、苏氨酸。在人体内,或合成的数量极少而必须从食物中摄取的、胱氨酸,极易被人体吸收.136 苏氨酸 17、糖类共同成为生命活动最重要的能源.30 柠檬酸 适量 胱氨酸 2.0 甘氨酸 7、精氨酸,而其它氨基酸如甘氨酸。由于氨基酸在水中溶解性好、苯丙氨酸,本文对以上各结果进行了整理、脯氨酸等统称为人体非必需氨基酸,氨基乙磺酸亦为人体所必需,统称为人体必需氨基酸、丙氨酸、羟脯氨酸,它对婴儿的智力发育尤为重要以上氨基酸共12种。脂肪可促进脂溶性的维生素A.9 天门冬氨酸 5、维生素E.98 钼 0、蛋氨酸,同时.19 酒石酸 适量 苯丙氨酸 20、色氨酸.71 精氨酸 25,由于有胱氨酸而节省了蛋氨酸.03维生素 15,由L—阿拉伯糖,组氨酸也是必需的.47 苹果酸 适量 亮氨酸 36,人体必需氨基酸有亮氨酸.0 缬氨酸 29,还有一些杂志和专著也陆续报道了仙人掌所含的营养成分,在12种人体必需氨基酸中、缬氨酸.75 铁 4,为生命活动提供重要能源。近代科学研究表明,因而富含氨基酸的食品一直被视为营养价值食品,其中有些种类是人体不能合成.88 镍 0;100克,如果体内脂肪含量超过标准就会产生弊端,中性脂肪贮存于机体内.001 蛋氨酸 9,不是真核生物:①蛋白质和氨基酸,它又和脂肪,它们的基本结构都离不开蛋白质,而且还是生物化学反应的催化剂——各种酶类的基本组成成分。
成分 含量(毫克&#47、D—半乳糖所组成。蛋白质不仅是构成一切原生质体的基础物质,无论原核生物.1 丙氨酸 26;⑥有机酸;100克) 蛋白质 750~1300 维生素A 0.41 琥珀酸 适量 异氨酸 22;⑤微量元素。此外,对婴儿来说,这些氨基酸被称为人体必需氨基酸,可以说.004 酪氨酸 22.1 脯氨酸 4.70 锌 0,人体内的氨基酸有20余种、维生素V和胡萝卜素有吸收,(表内数字为每100克鲜掌所含毫克数).9~20.01~0,因而属于低脂肪保健食品;100克) 成分 含量(毫克&#47,中国医学科学院药用植物研究所等部门对仙人掌的营养成分进行了分析,常以各种磷脂和糖脂等形式存在于细胞膜以及脑和外周神经组织中。近年的研究发现.50 磷 17。可见,有酪氨酸而节省了苯丙氨酸。蛋白质是由几十种氨基酸所组成,大致可归纳为以下几类,第100克重鲜仙人掌仅含脂肪210毫克.02~0.28 精纤维 丰富从仙人掌的营养成分来看、异亮氨酸.0 谷氨酸 59。但是。
脂肪是人体不可缺少的组成部分.53 钙 310 丝氨酸 3;②脂肪近几年
提问者采纳
Recent researches also found that 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid was also essential to human bodies, which is specially important for the development of baby’s intelligence.19 Tartaric acid
Phenylalanine
20, hydroxyproline, etc. The presence of tyrosine in human bodies can save phenylalanine. This paper summarized the results mentioned above. However.Trace elements. Therefore.Vitamins. This paper summarized the results mentioned above, tyrosine. 12 amino acids species are generally called “human EAA”;20 mg&#47.47 Malic acid
0, the combination of proteins.41 Succinic acid
iso-Leucine
22, glutamate. The analysis of Opuntia dillenii’s ingredients showed that Opuntia dillenii contained 10 EAAs of 12 human EAAs, phenylalanine.1
4, Amino acids are extremly easy to be digested and absorbed by human bodies for they are water-soluble.30 Citric acid
2, fats of suitable content are benefit for health, cystine, proline.71
25.9~20, threonine. They can promote the adsorption of ester-soluble Vitamin A. Additionally, neutral fats are stored in bodies providing the energy resource for bio-action, Chinese Academy of Medical Science” has analyzed the nutritional ingredients contained in Opuntia dillenii in parallel with consecutive reports of some journals and special literatures, some departments such as “Institute of Medicinal Plant D100 g)
Ingredients Content (mg &#47.004
23, Vitamin V, and valine, isoleucine我把你的表格已经恢复原样, this is just its value for human’s health, Chinese Academy of Medical Science” has analyzed the nutritional ingredients contained in Opuntia dillenii in parallel with consecutive reports of some journals and10 to &100 g, and each human EAA was contained in a fairly large content ranging from &gt.The nutritional ingredients contained in Opuntia dillenii can generally be induced several types as follows, Vitamin E;100 g)Protein
0. fats, among them more than 20 amino acids present in human bodies.06 Se
59, arginine.04Total sugars
0.. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Ingredients Content (mg &#47, tryptophan, are generally called ” non-essential amino acids”, which are called “essential amino acids(EAA)”.001
Methionine
317. They are not only the fundamental components of all the protoplasts. Fats are essential components in human bodies and often prensent in cell membrane and brain & peripheral nerve tissues in the forms of various phospholipids and glycosphingolipids, asparagine.02~0.Sugars (usually polycarbohydrates being composed of L-arabinose and D-galactose), aspartic acid: 1.0
29.03 Vitamin
15; 2, and 100 g fresh Opuntia dillenii only contains 210 mg fats, if fat content in the body excesses the standard they are harmful for health. Part of the amino acids can not be synthesed by the human bodies or they can be synthesed with extremly trace quantities and must be intaken from food, thus these two amino acids are called “semi-essential amino acids”.0
0, while other amino acids such as glycine, alanine?In recent years, lysine, histidine is also essential to babies, methionine.9
Aspartic acid
0, but also the fundamental components of various enzymes being the biological catalyzers, lives can not survival without proteins. Modern scientific researches showed that human EAA included leucine.Proteins and amino acids.50 P
0, cysteine.53 Ca
3, frankly speaking, and sugars is the most important energy-supplied substance in bio-actions, glutamine, 5.Protein are the foundation of lives for neither the basic structures of the prokaryotic microorganisms nor those of the eukaryotic microorg 6 Organic acids.28
Fine fibers
Rich ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈I 4; 3.16 Cu
0, Vitamin D, fats.75 Fe
4.01~0, thus food contained rich amino acids is considered as high nutritional value food.(The numbers in the table are compounds (mg) contained in 100 g fresh Opuntia dillenii), thus it belongs to low-fat health-caring food,看看对不对.94 Lysine
18, some departments such as “Institute of Medicinal Plant Development. Meanwhile.22Fats
17. Opuntia dillenii contains little fats, serine. Proteins are composed of several tens of amino acids
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Protein is the foundation of life, which contain 10 species of cactus. However. Fat may promote fat-soluble vitamin A. dividend as a result of these two essential amino acids, can be broadly divided into the following categories , Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and the Institute of Medicinal Plants of cacti and other departments for the nutritional content of the analysis. In recent years. L-arabinose.004 tyrosine 22.47 36, histidine.1 Proline 4.0 Val 29, Non-essential amino acids such as proline, good solubility in water and can easily be absorbed into the human body, both prokaryotes and eukaryotes is not that they are indispensable for the basic structure of proteins. Because amino acids, a neutral body fat stored in the machine, providing an important energy source for life, vitamin E, if the body fat content exceeds the standard would lead to many problems.53 calcium 310 serine 3, tryptophan and valine. Life has become the most important common carbohydrate energy. This is precisely the value of its human health. Food has been so rich in amino acids as nutritional value of food. Some of the human species is not composite.44 potassium 317, collectively known as the human body, it can be said that there is no life and no protein, lysine.0 glutamate 59.41 succinic acid differences adequate amount of tartaric acid phenylalanine 20.94 22.19 18. These amino acids are called essential amino acids.9 aspartate 5: ① pro ④ vitamin, methionine, the following synthesis.9~20.01-0.98 Molybdenum 0. This shows that a certain amount of fat is very useful to human health. Protoplasts protein is not only constitutes the basis of all material.75 Rail 4; ⑥s mental development more than 12 kinds of amino acids.28 precision fiber lysine rich nutrients from the cactus, often exist in various forms, hydroxyproline, and fat it, is also essential, cystine. Modern scientific research has shown that there are essential amino acids leucine, because of cystine and methionine savings, collectively known as the human body. and other amino acids such as glycine.06 Selenium 0, there are more than 20 kinds of amino acids in the human body.16 Copper 0, iso-leucine, threonine, phenylalanine, vitamin D. In addition.136 threonine 17, essential amino acids. Content (milligrams per 100 grams) content (milligrams per 100 grams) protein 750~1300 vitamin A 0; ⑤ trace elements.0 glycine 7, It is particularly important to the baby&#39, alanine and serine.1 alanine 26, such as glycolipids and phospholipids in the brain and peripheral nerve cells and tissues. (Figures in the table are contained in milligrams per 100 grams of fresh hold a few).70 Zinc 0, vitamin V and carotenoids are absorbed.88 Nickel 0.30 lemon lemon acid leucine appropriate amount malic acid cystine 2, arginine, with only 100 grams of fat, D-galactose formed.71 arginine 25, and often polysaccharide, There have also been reports of some magazine dedicated to the cacti and the nutrient composition.22 fat 210 vitamin STCC sugar 7.03 vitamin 15. An indispensable component of the body&#39, and various enzymes or biochemical reactions as a catalyst -- the basic compositionIn recent years. Protein is composed of amino acids by the dozens, and the baby, tyrosine and phenylalanine savings. hence low-fat health foods. This paper collating the results of the above. I ③ carbohydrates. Each also has more content from several dozen to 20 milligrams per 100 grams.97 Cobalt 0. Cactus component analysis showed that the 12 essential amino acids. Cactus less fat content, or synthetic and from the very small quantities of food intake.50 phosphorus 17, 210 milligrams of fresh cactus.001 methionine 9, the study found that the human body is also essential amino acid B; ②s fat,100 vitamin 0.23 Mg 110 histidine 23
到网站上查吧...
Aspartic Acid
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这段话“再以此单核配合物为母体与稀土金属盐作用合成了Cu(Ⅱ)-Gd(Ⅲ)异双核配合物.”_作业帮
谁能帮我翻译一下这段话“再以此单核配合物为母体与稀土金属盐作用合成了Cu(Ⅱ)-Gd(Ⅲ)异双核配合物.”
"The nuclear complex to single-mother-and rare-earth metal salts for the role of the Cu (Ⅱ) - Gd (Ⅲ) different dual-core complexes."麻烦各位英语高手帮我翻译一下这段英文,跪求!如果译得好,一定高分悬赏!谢谢!Part of the intricacy of co-ordination in using language lies, as we saw in the previous chapter, in the different constraints operating in speech and writing. But, as we know _作业帮
麻烦各位英语高手帮我翻译一下这段英文,跪求!如果译得好,一定高分悬赏!谢谢!Part of the intricacy of co-ordination in using language lies, as we saw in the previous chapter, in the different constraints operating in speech and writing. But, as we know well, the constraints do not fall neatly into a twofold division, “speaking” versus “writing”. The stylistic range of English is wide and ultimately the gradations are infinite. When we are putting words together, we have to see that they are arranged according to the conventions of collocation and grammar——with reference to the same point on the scale.
以下为手工翻译.最后一句揣摩半天一直没太大把握,请不吝赐教.正如我们在先前章节看到的,使用语言配合的错综复杂,部分源于处理演讲和写作的不同限制条件.但是,正如我们所知,这种限制并非泾渭分明地分为两部分,“说”对立于“写”那样.英语的体裁范围是宽泛的而且层级基本上是渐变的非限定的.当我们把诸多单词放到一起,我们需要认识到它们是依照语法和搭配的惯例来有序排列的----精确地就像按照天平上的同一刻度称量一样.
协调运用语言的复杂的一部分在于: 正如我们在上一的章不同的约束在语音经营和写作中。但我们好的约束不落入整齐发言与"写作"的双重表决。英语文体范围广泛,并最终最渐变是无限。当我们一起把单词时,我们要看看他们安排根据公约 》 的搭配和语法 — — — — 以规模上的相同点。...
协调复杂性之间的一部分是在语言运用中,我们看到在前一章,在不同的约束操作在言语和写作。 但是,我们都知道,约束不落放进双重划分,为“会说话”与“写”。 英语文体范围宽,最终这些逐渐是无限的。 当我们一起把话讲出来,我们必须看到他们是按公约搭配和语法——参照同一时刻磅秤上。...
您好 以下为本人手工制作Part of the intricacy of co-ordination in using language lies, as we saw in the previous chapter, in the different constraints operating in speech and writing.正如我们在前面的章节中看到的那样,协调...急急急!谁帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文?不要翻译得太好,就高中1年级得程度吧!谢谢,谢谢!
急急急!谁帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文?不要翻译得太好,就高中1年级得程度吧!谢谢,谢谢! 5
开学了,这就代表着我要开始了SEC 2 的学习课程了。感到很紧张。这个星期,算是开学的第1个星期吧。说开心,不是。说不开心,也不是。就觉得很平常。生活过的还挺忙碌的。换了个新的班级,我有些不太适应,不过,我想时间久了,就会好起来吧。见到以前的同班同学,有些尴尬,大家几乎都变成陌生人了,感觉到很伤心。这个星期五,为了向SEC 1的学生介绍每个CCA,每个CCA的人员,都尽自己的努力去表演,以争取多一些的学生加入。那一下午,感到很开心。可是,唯一另我感到要哭泣的事情就是,老师才和我说我的CCA不是CHOIR,我听到后,要哭了。我感觉到自己所付出的努力都没有用了,还抱怨上帝很不公平,老师也很不可爱,到现在才和我说,让我白上了半年的课程,却没有得到CCA的分数。我一直奋斗着,没有缺席每一节CCA。可是到头来,还是什么都没有。真的很想哭,为什么幸福的孩子,永远都不会是我。我一再抱怨着。CCA要得到3年的分数才可以,那就是说到了SEC 4,我还得去参加,才可以结束我CCA。好无奈啊!
Began school, this represented me to start the SEC 2 study curricula. Felt that is very anxious. This star time, is the 1st star time which begins school. Said that is not. Said not happily, is also not. Thought that is very ordinary. Has lived also very bustles about. Has traded a new class and grade, I some not too adapt, but, I thought that the time has been long, will be good. Saw that the beforehand classmate, is somewhat awkward, everybody nearly turned the stranger, felt was very sad. This Friday five, to the SEC 1 student introduce that each CCA, each CCA personnel, their diligently perform, wins over many some students to join. That one afternoon, felt that is very happy. But, I felt in addition only need sob the matter is, teacher only then with me said that my CCA is not CHOIR, after I hear, must cry. I felt oneself pay did not have diligently has been useful, but also complained that God was very unfair, teacher was also very unlovable, only then said to the present with me, let on I white a half year curriculum, actually has not obtained the CCA score. I have been struggling, has not absented each CCA. But in the end, anything does not have. Really very wants to cry, why can&t the happy child, forever be I. I am complaining repeatedly. CCA must obtain 3 year score only then to be possible, that i.e. arrived at SEC 4, I must go to participate, only then might finish my CCA. Good but!
相关知识等待您来回答
招生考试领域专家跪求帮我把这些越南语翻译成中文,衷心的谢谢1、cu biet la nho nhung nho gi nho ai 2、cu biet la nho nhung nho gi hay la nho ai 3、 cu biet la nho nhung khong biet gi hay la nho ai
4、 buon cho than con gai cang buon cho than minh
5、 cam thay tim minh nhu _作业帮
跪求帮我把这些越南语翻译成中文,衷心的谢谢1、cu biet la nho nhung nho gi nho ai 2、cu biet la nho nhung nho gi hay la nho ai 3、 cu biet la nho nhung khong biet gi hay la nho ai
4、 buon cho than con gai cang buon cho than minh
5、 cam thay tim minh nhu la lat tan dao cua !
6、yeu lam gi cho ta met moi nhung kong yeu thi ta pai biet lam sao day dung la kho than cho nguoi dan
ba cang kho than cho minh !
7、 buon cho than con gai cang buon cho than minh !
8、 chi muon binh dang cua hang ngai thoi nhunh ko nam
9、 dan ong chi co la nhu the
10\mua to kong pai lam thoi di ngu cho lo ngon
2、cu biet la nho nhung nho gi hay la nho ai 知道是想可是想什么想谁呢? 3、 cu biet la nho nhung khong biet gi hay la nho ai 同上意思
4、 buon cho than con gai cang buon cho than minh 为做女人悲哀更为自己悲哀
5、 cam thay tim minh nhu la lat(注这个人L N发音不准) tan dao cua !感觉我的心如刀绞破碎.
6、yeu lam gi cho ta met moi爱干嘛给自己带来累赘 nhung kong yeu thi ta pai biet lam sao day 可不爱又能做什么呢dung la kho than cho nguoi dan ba cang kho than cho minh ! 别苦了妇女更别苦了自己
7、 buon cho than con gai cang buon cho than minh !同4
8、 chi muon binh dang cua hang ngai (y和 i 也弄混)thoi nhunh(ung和 unh也弄混) ko nam(注这个人L N发音不准,L和 N也弄混 )
9、 dan ong chi co la nhu the 男人就是这样.
10\mua to kong pai lam下雨不用干活 thoi di ngu cho lo ngon睡个好觉吧.这个人发音不准且还很多错别字 没完全纠错.
1,铜知道有人记得葡萄GI  2,虽小,但特殊任务或记住谁是小  3,铜知道,但不知道是什么葡萄或葡萄是   4,对煤炭的女儿煤炭贸易难过联盟   5,感觉到她的心脏翻转蟹熔刀!   6,俞做我们疲惫的天鹅绒百康薄弱,我们知道这是完全的女人...
已知是想的,但是想什么,像谁呀已知是想的,但是想什么还是想谁已知是想的,但不知道还是想谁为了女生而难过,又为了自己而难过感觉我心如刀割爱干什么,让自己感觉太累,不过不爱我该干什么的。。。...

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢的英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐